Consumer Reports Puts Sunscreen Products To Test | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 2 comments on the Jun 15, 2011, 10TV WBNS story titled Consumer Reports Puts Sunscreen Products To Test | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States, as more than a million new cases were diagnosed last year alone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Caroline

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 18, 2011
Not much information here on comparsion of products. Disappointed with this article.
Joseph Becket

Seattle, WA

#3 Aug 2, 2011
Interesting post, I like what you have to say. It's important to hunt around for the right product (especially when it comes to your health), but when the one you get does not live up to your standards it can be frustrating. Sometimes I need a place to get my anger out and tell other people about my issues; to vent. Then I found a site that not only lets me vent, but allows other people to see it and come up with funny paybacks. The responses are so funny! Check it out here: http://www.VentMe.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skin Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Apr 21 Schmones 17
App To Track Skin Moles Mar '15 myskinpal 1
News Hair loss for women (May '08) Feb '15 Andrea Fleming1 5
News High rate of cancer in area Jan '15 UNESCO dont care 1
News Stay or Go? Terminally Ill Undocumented Immigra... (Jan '14) Jan '15 Jaimie 10
News Company seeks approval for skin cancer drug Jan '15 Cathy Smith 1
News Scientists: Random gene mutations primary cause... Jan '15 One way or another 6
More from around the web