Seeing the light: Local doc using lam...

Seeing the light: Local doc using lamp for skin conditions

There are 4 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Seeing the light: Local doc using lamp for skin conditions. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A Farmington dermatologist is treating a cancer-causing condition with a technologically advanced lamp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

What the F

United States

#1 Jun 2, 2011
...and in other news, my dentist just bought a new drill.

Really?! Is this an article or an advertisement. Top headline at that?!
uncomfyinmyskin

Florence, AL

#2 Jun 2, 2011
I wonder if this machine would do anything for psoriasis?
Awesome News

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jun 2, 2011
I also have been treated with topical 5FU, also known as effudex cream, and it was sooooo painful! This treatment is great news for those of us that have actinic keratosis that need treatment.
still go to Durango

Grand Junction, CO

#4 Jun 2, 2011
they have had this treatment for years In Durango...

I have had some of the best derm doctors in the country before moving to Farmington......

Unfortunately for me I went to each of them here before hearing about Durango Dermatology. VERY good group.

I was amazed at the lack of care and expertise here.
One who is a rancher I hear treated ME like a cow

Do yourself and your skin a favor...stick with the pros at D. D.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skin Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ozone layer 'has been saved' (Sep '10) Jan '18 It Must Be True 43
News The foods a dermatologist recommends you eat to... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Jonas B 1
News Skin Color and Cancer (Oct '17) Oct '17 Hmm the meanie 5
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Paul 4
News UV lamps for gel manicures linked to skin cancer (Sep '17) Sep '17 No doubt 1
News Sen. John McCain has aggressive brain tumor sur... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Fit2Serve 15
Anyone have a halo mole come back positive for ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Kellyitsallgood 1