UM Research: Vitamin D Protects Again...

UM Research: Vitamin D Protects Against Cancer

There are 3 comments on the NBC 6 South Florida story from May 15, 2008, titled UM Research: Vitamin D Protects Against Cancer. In it, NBC 6 South Florida reports that:

University of Miami research this week looked at how Vitamin D can protect against a common cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 6 South Florida.

um stealing credit

Miami, FL

#1 May 16, 2008
This information has already been published on MSNBC.com today http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24654464/ The story was reported by the Associated Press.
This was a headline story for MSNBC. The study was released by the American Society of Clinical Oncology yesterday. It also creditied the University of Washington in Seattle and teh University of Torronto.
Clearly, UM is not the only school doing the research and this should be reported fairly.
Anthony

United States

#2 May 17, 2008
For past studies on Vit. D & prostate cancer refer to the Canadian Health Dept.
Bill Lauer

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Sep 8, 2011
The cancer industry is a racket. Good to see this info making it to the public. See what I mean here: http://www.antiagingjournal.org/vitaimin-d-an...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skin Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Researchers hail new cancer treatment that unlo... 21 hr Hypothetical 1
News "Virax Holdings Limited (PTX) - Pharmaceuticals... May 28 St_Nick 2
News Skin bleaching a growing problem in Jamaica slums (Apr '11) May 24 vicky 31
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) May 22 usherhollens 17
News Have Fun in the Sun, But Be Sun Smart May 12 Dolores Brown 1
News Skin cream may save skin cancer patients from s... (Aug '06) May 7 calebhart54 3
News a oeIf you ignore it can spread and it can caus... May 4 headerstohell 1
More from around the web