South Africans battle skin cancer wit...

South Africans battle skin cancer with expedition

There are 4 comments on the Surfing News and Contests, Surf Reports, Wave Forecasts story from Feb 7, 2011, titled South Africans battle skin cancer with expedition. In it, Surfing News and Contests, Surf Reports, Wave Forecasts reports that:

Surfersvillage Global Surf News , 7 February, 2011 : - - Following the success of the 2010 expedition, organisers of the 2011 Coast 2 Coast 4 CANSA campaign announced their plans for this year on World Cancer Day .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Surfing News and Contests, Surf Reports, Wave Forecasts.

Tko

Europe

#1 Feb 8, 2011
Die yt die
Tinka

Buffalo, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2011
I Think This Is Very Inteeasting.!
Wake Up

Jasper, IN

#3 Jun 30, 2011
black salve...from the bloodroot. apply to skin cancer lesion and lesion shrivels up and detaches. No doctors or prescriptions needed.

“NEWS SA”

Since: Oct 10

CAPETOWN, SOUTH AFRICA

#4 Jul 1, 2011
SPF 95 now readily available!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skin Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ozone layer 'has been saved' (Sep '10) Jan '18 It Must Be True 43
News The foods a dermatologist recommends you eat to... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Jonas B 1
News Skin Color and Cancer (Oct '17) Oct '17 Hmm the meanie 5
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Paul 4
News UV lamps for gel manicures linked to skin cancer (Sep '17) Sep '17 No doubt 1
News Sen. John McCain has aggressive brain tumor sur... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Fit2Serve 15
Anyone have a halo mole come back positive for ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Kellyitsallgood 1