Mountain View Superintendent loses ba...

Mountain View Superintendent loses battle with cancer

There are 9 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Feb 10, 2009, titled Mountain View Superintendent loses battle with cancer. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

He had a nice touch with people and was so attentive to detail that his school district often received perfect audits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Jeff Joelean and Gracie

Newman, CA

#1 Feb 12, 2009
Our Uncle John will be deeply missed. He was a family man thru and thru and has taught us so much about what's truly important in life. We are all better people for the time we shared with him.
We love and miss you, Uncle John
Anonymous

Anaheim, CA

#2 Feb 20, 2009
Mr. Stoddard was a great human being. He was my principal at East Whittier. He truly cared about people. He will be missed. My condolences go out to his family and friends.
i know the truth

Mountain View, AR

#3 Feb 22, 2009
all you people are nuts the guy was a jerk good riddents
from off

Orlando, FL

#4 Feb 23, 2009
Jeff Joelean and Gracie wrote:
Our Uncle John will be deeply missed. He was a family man thru and thru and has taught us so much about what's truly important in life. We are all better people for the time we shared with him.
We love and miss you, Uncle John
My condolences go out to his family and friends.
Hongry

Mountain View, AR

#5 Sep 28, 2010
Which one?
Bystander

Mountain View, AR

#6 Sep 28, 2010
Dumba**...did you read the article? It's in Mtn. View California.
Hongry

Mountain View, AR

#7 Sep 29, 2010
I can't believe this is happening to our beloved superintendent.
Hongry

Mountain View, AR

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Which principle was this one? Not Mr. Ross. We've had so many lately, I get confused.
Bystander

Mountain View, AR

#9 Oct 6, 2010
Hongry wrote:
Which principle was this one? Not Mr. Ross. We've had so many lately, I get confused.
I repeat: DUMBA** THE ARTICLE IS FROM MOUNTAIN VIEW CALIFORNIA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skin Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. John McCain has aggressive brain tumor sur... Jul 20 Fit2Serve 15
Anyone have a halo mole come back positive for ... Apr '17 Kellyitsallgood 1
News A winner in GOP plans to repeal Obamacare: tann... Mar '17 Dee Dee Dee 2
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Dec '16 Trying to be hopeful 36
News How much sunshine can your skin stand? (Aug '16) Nov '16 PaulRex 16
News Successfully treating genetically determined au... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Top natural remedies for common skin problems l... (Jun '13) Nov '16 Ria khan 13
More from around the web