Other states follow Victoria on solar...

Other states follow Victoria on solarium ban

There are 10 comments on the www.abc.net.au story from Dec 16, 2012, titled Other states follow Victoria on solarium ban. In it, www.abc.net.au reports that:

The Qld premier is the latest after NSW and SA to follow Victorias decision to place restrictions on solariums, after skin cancer risks have been associated with the machines.There should be no more solarium operators left in Queensland in a few years, the premier said, as the Government bans new sun beds and stand-up tanning machines in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.abc.net.au.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#1 Dec 16, 2012
No suntan beds. No guns. No bill of rights. No camping on beach. No freedom Internet. Firewall. NO AMERICANS. No McDonalds. http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/no-fries-wi...

We Have Assange and China though. Our antiamerican saviors.
lala la la lala

South Yarra, Australia

#2 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
No suntan beds. No guns. No bill of rights. No camping on beach. No freedom Internet. Firewall. NO AMERICANS. No McDonalds. http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/no-fries-wi...
They're trying to prevent more skin cancers.
We don't have the massacres America does.
A McDonalds finally opened in my semi-rural suburb! I've only been here twenty years and had to drive half an hour - yes! HALF AN HOUR - to reach my nearest one.
Been on the turps, Humbee?
The Enforcers

Torrance, CA

#3 Dec 16, 2012
who="lala la la lala fille de pute STINKIE ARSIE Mastur Buttor"

<quoted text>They're trying to prevent more skin cancers.
A McDonalds finally opened in my semi-rural suburb! I've only been here twenty years and had to drive half an hour - yes! HALF AN HOUR - to reach my nearest one.
/QUOTE

REAL AGITATOR, TROUBLEMAKER, IMPOSTOR and PAID TROLL.

No escape - no respite

You stink of CACA just like your scumbag auntie Julie chamberpot (Ilford Romford UK) CACA cretin.

Come on gayyyyyyy yyyyyyy, prove yourself or are you another coward, yellow belly, piss weak wimp, Liar, makeup artiste supreme, falsifier, fraud, lowlife poltroon, gutless lily-livered pansy.

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions, views, comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin.

Else;

FOOK off back home to DESICACAland SHITHOLE MalbarACCA Pi Pi CACA FUCKTARD Pilon Bumchod Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo Chharachhobi pi tatti, FUCKTURD
lala la la lala

South Yarra, Australia

#4 Dec 16, 2012
Hahahaha got ya, dingleberry.

Making my escape now .... vroom vroom vroom vroom.
lala la la lala

South Yarra, Australia

#5 Dec 16, 2012
The Enforcers wrote:
who="lala la la lala fille de pute STINKIE ARSIE Mastur Buttor"
<quoted text>They're trying to prevent more skin cancers.
/QUOTE
REAL AGITATOR, TROUBLEMAKER, IMPOSTOR and PAID TROLL.
No escape - no respite
You stink of CACA just like your scumbag auntie Julie chamberpot (Ilford Romford UK) CACA cretin.
Come on gayyyyyyy yyyyyyy, prove yourself or are you another coward, yellow belly, piss weak wimp, Liar, makeup artiste supreme, falsifier, fraud, lowlife poltroon, gutless lily-livered pansy.
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions, views, comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin.
Else;
FOOK off back home to DESICACAland SHITHOLE MalbarACCA Pi Pi CACA FUCKTARD Pilon Bumchod Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo Chharachhobi pi tatti, FUCKTURD
Would you like fries with that order?
The Enforcers

Torrance, CA

#6 Dec 16, 2012
who="lala la la lala fille de pute STINKIE ARSIE Mastur Buttor chickyladyboygirl

"Would you like fries with that order?
/QUOTE

yeah right, here is your order, wonkette:

REAL AGITATOR, TROUBLEMAKER, IMPOSTOR, MIDGET TURDS and PAID TROLL.

No escape - no respite

Come on RAT CURRY MUNCHER, prove yourself or are you another coward, yellow belly, piss weak wimp, Liar, makeup artiste supreme, falsifier, fraud, lowlife poltroon, gutless lily-livered pansy.

Else:

FOOK off back home to DESICACAland SHITHOLE MalbarACACA Pi Pi CACA FUCKTARD Pilon Bumchod Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo Chharachhobi pi tatti, FUCKTURD
lala la la lala

South Yarra, Australia

#7 Dec 16, 2012
The Enforcers wrote:
who="lala la la lala fille de pute STINKIE ARSIE Mastur Buttor chickyladyboygirl
"Would you like fries with that order?
/QUOTE
yeah right, here is your order, wonkette:
REAL AGITATOR, TROUBLEMAKER, IMPOSTOR, MIDGET TURDS and PAID TROLL.
No escape - no respite
Come on RAT CURRY MUNCHER, prove yourself or are you another coward, yellow belly, piss weak wimp, Liar, makeup artiste supreme, falsifier, fraud, lowlife poltroon, gutless lily-livered pansy.
Else:
FOOK off back home to DESICACAland SHITHOLE MalbarACACA Pi Pi CACA FUCKTARD Pilon Bumchod Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo Chharachhobi pi tatti, FUCKTURD
Wonkette, I like that, I'm going to incorporate that into my vocabulary. Thank you.

I'm going now to live my life (you can google life, find out what it means), thank you for an entertaining if shallow and unintelligent exchange of banter.

Have a safe and good weekend, don't get yourself stabbed or anything.
The Enforcers

Torrance, CA

#8 Dec 16, 2012
lala la la lala wrote:
<quoted text>Wonkette, I like that, I'm going to incorporate that into my vocabulary. Thank you.
I'm going now to live my life (you can google life, find out what it means), thank you for an entertaining if shallow and unintelligent exchange of banter.
Have a safe and good weekend, don't get yourself stabbed or anything.
Correction - wonkatte with the sairla pony tails
erkel

South Yarra, Australia

#9 Dec 16, 2012
The Enforcers wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction - wonkatte with the sairla pony tails
I am not Sairla, though she is indeed a more balanced poster than yourself.

Which leads to my question .. what are your thoughts on the solarium ban?

Any?

Are you CAPABLE of thought?

Or just playing private eye?

That is the topix isn't it?...

Why not troll Humbee?...
gaber

Richmond, Australia

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
what are you talking about mcdonalds are all over the place here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skin Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The foods a dermatologist recommends you eat to... Oct 7 Jonas B 1
News Skin Color and Cancer Oct 2 Hmm the meanie 5
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... Sep 22 Paul 4
News UV lamps for gel manicures linked to skin cancer Sep 22 No doubt 1
News Sen. John McCain has aggressive brain tumor sur... Jul '17 Fit2Serve 15
Anyone have a halo mole come back positive for ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Kellyitsallgood 1
News A winner in GOP plans to repeal Obamacare: tann... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Dee Dee Dee 2
More from around the web