Dismissal of suit on STD experiments appealed

There are 1 comment on the WHAS11 story from Aug 13, 2012, titled Dismissal of suit on STD experiments appealed. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

Guatemalans who had been subjected to sexually transmitted diseases by U.S. researchers in the 1940s have appealed a judge's dismissal of their lawsuit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#2 Aug 13, 2012
Given the age of the people and with consideration to the humanright violations at the time the wrong court was used. There should be no judgement in the USA courts for civil right violations but this judgement should be in the international court. Given the time and dates of the atrocities there should be interest and penalities that apply.

.All judges should (in all cases) be questioned as to their membership in ALEC and the supporting corportations of ALEC as applied to any case and disqualified if a member or having financial interests.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland schools to start some sex ed in kinde... (Oct '06) May 21 TwinkSwalliwerzRc0ps 5
News STD numbers continue to climb on the Rez (Mar '14) Apr '15 healthr 2
Male's penis - How to enlarge and be stronger i... Apr '15 Jack Dothon 1
News STDs Running Rampant In Retirement Community (May '06) Mar '15 veteran 90
News Phil Robertson on Avoiding STDs: 'One Man, One ... Mar '15 HumanSpirit 2
i horny now Feb '15 sharing your wife 2
sexually transmitted disease (Oct '14) Feb '15 Zereon-A 3
More from around the web