I think I have schizophrenia.

Posted in the Schizophrenia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
soundslikeit

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Mar 26, 2012
It sounds a bit like it actually, nothing to freak out about though.

You sound smart, I can tell by some of the things that you are saying, perhaps it's all in there and some people become aware of it, the others don't and think that they know everything.

Here is one for you, another schizophrenic walked up to me one day, and he read my mind, or they told him what was happening with me, either way yes it is possible for people to do this.

You could be right about your "friends" you know, patience is the key on that one, you can't act like it happened before it happened is the thing, but yes, most people do that, Im sorry actually about that one. People, most people, have never even had an actual friend. I've seen them come and go, and they almost always do. Most people would probably sell or kill you for what they found to be an amazing thing(idols) like a brand new car, if they found themselves to be desperate enough.

You know, hallucinations are not always "hallucinations", not technically anyway, don't get me wrong, sometimes the mind can play tricks and everything. If you saw a ghost and it threw something across the room in front of you, they would all call you crazy, just saying.

Do you by any chance have trouble concentrating on what I, and everyone, would call stupid c$ap! If so, then you don't have a problem then do you. I would fill that space with something worthwhile, that's all.My concentration is selective, that's all that it ever was with me anyway, I can concentrate on what helps me and others, or isn't completely lifeless. I especially have trouble concentrating, listening to, or even remembering, or caring to do any of these things, to things that are cruel, pointless, prideful, etc. So, do you have trouble concentrating on "negative" things, things that don't help you or others. Not to say that I can do anything at all, but c'mon, if it's dumb anyone might have a problem concentrating on it.

The slightest things agitate you? In my opinion things aren't so slight at all.

It's wierd, I have the same problem, when I began knowing I had trouble smiling and laughing in the way that i used to.

They do watch.

Paranoia is a funny word, and people use it in funny little ways don't they.

And ill tell you, we are not the ones in control, not a one of us, think about it.

Some of these things could be considered a problem for some people in some situations, not most of them though, it depends doesn't it.

And if you aren't having major issues, then dont worry about it, be prepared if something does happen, no need to worry forever though.
John

Yorktown Heights, NY

#3 Apr 9, 2012
If you are really schizophrenic, you will most likely have multiple different personalities, and maybe even dialects depending on the situation you are in and the people you are talking to, if this is true as well as everything else you said, then yes you are schizophrenic. By this way, it took me a very long time to convince myself to post this, because I am schizophrenic too, and I am very worried someone's going to trace my IP adress from this, even though I know that won't happen, I'm still changing my IP after I post this. Go schizophrenics!
thehardroadhome

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Apr 9, 2012
don't worry if they like you.

they don't like anyone but themselves, and things like diamonds, is that what you want to be, a diamond?

Something that they like to have around because it gets them off?

Are you a piece of meat? Because those are the things that they like, are you one of those things?
thehardroadhome

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Apr 9, 2012
Or perhaps you'd like to be a trophy for them?
thehardroadhome

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Apr 9, 2012
And the more that they suffer, the worse it gets.

I used to do it when I was eight, i marched around saying I had it the worst, or the hardest.

They are idiots.

There are no friends here, way down here everyone is alone.

Imagine them and their pains, we are talking about the most selfish little ignorant beast that has ever come upon this little tiny planet.

"I hurt, so do what I want all of the time."

This wouldn't be a problem if there was such a thing as sharing, but there isn't.

What side do you want to be on?
John

Yorktown Heights, NY

#7 Apr 10, 2012
Well that's a bit morbid don't you think? I'd recommend you go to a serious therapy session, you seem to have a skewed world view causing you to only see the bad in people, this can be caused by a series of traumatic events during childhood. This is going to "thehardroadhome" by the way.
John

Yorktown Heights, NY

#8 Apr 10, 2012
And something I just noticed, do "soundslikeit" and "thehardrodhome" happen to be the same person? I noticed you used very similar dialect and paragraph organization, then I noticed you "both" were from Las Angelas.
whocares

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Apr 10, 2012
What good in people are you talking about exactly?

Is there any at all?

There only seems to be symbiotic feeding type situations known as friends.

And when you have nothing left they move on to the next.

Open your eyes, people aren't good.

And it's mostly in the reasons and goals, however ignorant they may be.

And it's funny how health is one of the main factors if people like you. Because it harshes their buzz, there owe so many different kinds've buzzez. Don't ever get in the way of their buzz with your disease, they will throw you away like you were an animal, which I suppose that we all are actually.

And good catch by the way, of course it's the same person, very intimidating, but why try to intimidate all of the time like a bunch of apes just beating the sh#t out of eachother.
John

Yorktown Heights, NY

#10 Apr 12, 2012
You sir, are very messed up in the head, trust me on this, I'm an emotionally disturbed schizophrenic psychiatrist, now I could go on for hours about what exactly is wrong with you, and how you could fix it, but you obviously would not want your issues fixed, and might I add, you suggested I open my eyes, why is it that I, the one who believes people can be good or bad, is the one instructed to open up my mind, whereas, you are blatantly the close-minded one. I wish only to help you, and yet you retaliate with your well chosen words and proper grammar, also, why did you use the term "apes" to refer to humans? Recent studies have shown that we are more closely related to prosimians than old world or new world primates, even a lemur would have better suited your analogy, please enjoy your painful, paranoid, and empty existence, oh, and have fun at job interviews in the future, yours truly, John.
John

Yorktown Heights, NY

#11 Apr 12, 2012
I forgot to ask, how did we get from schizophrenia to the benevolence of man kind?
notcapableman

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Apr 13, 2012
People aren't capable of good.

Me myself and I included.

Funny that you mention the job market, thats looking good for people isn't it?!

People appear to be becoming like us in that area, no oppurtunity at all, especially for the ones with real ability.

I mean how many people these days are actually jealous of us, not that Im proud of what I am, only saying that you really shouldn't be bringing up the job market right now should you.

So go worship yourself somemore and keep your ears closed to the calls of logic and truth, lets keep digging. I wonder how the psychiatric job market will go in the future, perhaps alot of psychiatrists without jobs do you think?

You are a mean little man john, shame on you and your falsely percieved benevolence.
John

Yorktown Heights, NY

#13 May 3, 2012
You'd like that wouldn't you? If I were to be mean to you, you know I'm not, you know it somewhere. So much, there is so much wrong with you, referring to yourself not as "I" but as "we", schizophrenia for sure. But you asked for an enemy, I'm sorry, but I can't give you one, there's not enough emotion left in my mind for me to waste some on an insane little creep such as yourself (well now, THAT was mean) so just keep being paranoid, keep thinking you know something the rest of us refuse to hear. But riddle me this: we are animals, and yes, animals fight, but they survive, they love their young, they have friends, so if they can do it, and they can for sure, so can we, and we do for sure.

Before I go, I'd like to apologize for the tardiness of my response, I've been having to deal with a superbly suicidal child who attempted suicide on four occasions.
animalsdontlove

Las Vegas, NV

#14 May 3, 2012
Im sorry for your child, I would fix it if I could.

You were mean to me. And no, I don't want you to be.

Good song that one, makes you think.
animalsdontlove

Las Vegas, NV

#15 May 3, 2012
And to the original poster if she ever comes back.

Don't take pills unless you are in danger or putting someone else in danger, only then should you take them.
James

New Britain, CT

#16 Jun 22, 2012
Jon stop trying to be above him. Whocaes/thehardroadhome I find the way you talk incredibly interesting. Don't listen to "jon" talk about your grammar lol. You speak with such dark wisdom. I would love to pick your brain.(that is just an expression) I am a musician and I'm writing a song on the topic of your ilness( keep fighting it....you too jon...fight back and win guys) but you sir are one interesting mo fo.
showus

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Jun 22, 2012
Do you have any videos of your music?

I'd like to check it out, I try and play as well.

I've recently discovered ghs strings for myself, they are my new favorite.

Now if they can only make ghs with the protective coating and I will be in guitar heaven.

Elixirs are over rated, they have no substance in their sound, there is no meat in them, you know?

What strings do you play?
lenkouver

Runnemede, NJ

#19 Jul 2, 2012
when I was a kid one of my friends showed me that they could read minds..

I was not amazed.. who cares..
Chad

Concord, NH

#20 Oct 14, 2012
I keep hearing a yelling voice in my head while u try to get to sleep and it scares me so bad that I can't sleep... I'm afraid to even lay in my bed. Could this be scitzophrenia?
Pastor Ken

Arlington, TX

#22 Oct 31, 2012
Chat is Ken_ben223 using yahoo messenger. I have skype and FB also.
rae

Eden Prairie, MN

#23 May 9, 2013
Its a shciziphrenic reaponsing t.a shcizophrenixb.
soundslikeit wrote:
It s
ounds a bit like it actually, nothing to freak out about though.
You sound smart, I can tell by some of the things that you are saying, perhaps it's all in there and some people become aware of it, the others don't and think that they know everything.
Here is one for you, another schizophrenic walked up to me one day, and he read my mind, or they told him what was happening with me, either way yes it is possible for people to do this.
You could be right about your "friends" you know, patience is the key on that one, you can't act like it happened before it happened is the thing, but yes, most people do that, Im sorry actually about that one. People, most people, have never even had an actual friend. I've seen them come and go, and they almost always do. Most people would probably sell or kill you for what they found to be an amazing thing(idols) like a brand new car, if they found themselves to be desperate enough.
You know, hallucinations are not always "hallucinations", not technically anyway, don't get me wrong, sometimes the mind can play tricks and everything. If you saw a ghost and it threw something across the room in front of you, they would all call you crazy, just saying.
Do you by any chance have trouble concentrating on what I, and everyone, would call stupid c$ap! If so, then you don't have a problem then do you. I would fill that space with something worthwhile, that's all.My concentration is selective, that's all that it ever was with me anyway, I can concentrate on what helps me and others, or isn't completely lifeless. I especially have trouble concentrating, listening to, or even remembering, or caring to do any of these things, to things that are cruel, pointless, prideful, etc. So, do you have trouble concentrating on "negative" things, things that don't help you or others. Not to say that I can do anything at all, but c'mon, if it's dumb anyone might have a problem concentrating on it.
The slightest things agitate you? In my opinion things aren't so slight at all.
It's wierd, I have the same problem, when I began knowing I had trouble smiling and laughing in the way that i used to.
They do watch.
Paranoia is a funny word, and people use it in funny little ways don't they.
And ill tell you, we are not the ones in control, not a one of us, think about it.
Some of these things could be considered a problem for some people in some situations, not most of them though, it depends doesn't it.
And if you aren't having major issues, then dont worry about it, be prepared if something does happen, no need to worry forever though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schizophrenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the ONLY real way to cure schizophrenia... (Sep '07) 11 hr Samantha 13
I have been cured from schizophrenia (Apr '09) Dec 8 Ann 87
person with schizophrenia that needs advice (Sep '13) Dec 7 imasty27 3
Disorganised (hebephrenia) Schizophrenia Dec 5 Christa 2
My boyfriend hears voices and he thinks I do to... (Oct '09) Dec 5 Christa 6
I think that I may have symptoms of schizophren... Nov '14 hmmmm 1
Schizophrenia is eight different diseases, not one Oct '14 Who 16
More from around the web