I recently found when I get sporadic bites, I immediately spray myself with lysol in that spot, and everything stops, I wonder if it kills them on contact? I used to use windex but it wasn't as quick acting, or effective. I know this is probably like a temporary band aid, and I have no idea how toxic this is? But, it works. It's pathetic the lengths we go through for any relief from this.
A couple of things come to mind.
I use the Clorox/Lysol disenfecting wipes on myself when I feel activity. I scope the wipes and can see the mites, a few of them.
Also, you can try the 2 tablespoons of borax with a bottle of h2o2 and 2 bottles of water and make a spray out of it, or however you want to measure out the ingredients to make a spray.
also, sardex spray has 29% bb. that can be used.
mikey, have you tried the ivomec yet?
have you looked up the ingredients of the lysol spray for toxicity?