No more lies about scabies.
Scabies Mysery

Medellín, Colombia

#85 May 19, 2013
ice wrote:
Need malathon to be made widely available
You are very irresponsible. Malathion is very dangerous. It is an organophosphate poison, with high carcinogenic effect. There is NO WAY that we will support you on making malathion available.
Scabies Mysery

Medellín, Colombia

#86 May 19, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
As a physician you need to quit assuming that the diagnosis is assured. There are many types of infections that also cause scabies symptoms. The pathogens that cause these are more virulent and more numerous now partly because of genetic engineering. About 15 years ago a pathogenic bacteria that was designed in labs to accomplish horizontal gene transfer started to be introduced into agriculture. Now it is world wide. The people behind the development of this agrobacterium said that it was incapable of crossing species. They were wrong it readily accomplishes horizontal gene transfer in all species including humans. These has allowed pathogens to readily share DNA and it has cause the development of new pathogenic species. The vectors for pathogenic infection are now many times greater than before this occurred. The pathogens work synergistically and symbiotically so they easily become more virulent once contracted as they work together. One of the biggest factors is mycoplasma infection. Mycoplasma is actually an infection of DNA trying to create life with new organic matter, BTW it is the causitive agent in gulf war syndrome as it has been weaponized. DNA doesn't die in the same way organisms do , under the right conditions it can survive indefinitely.
If it was just simple mites then people who have been trying to cure themselves for years one this forum and have used everything except an atomic bomb would long ago be cured.
Please FRED, you always write these irrational things arround the forum. You should get tested for Lyme disease (Consider that morgellons is only a type of clinical presentation of Lyme).
Magda Petit

Curitiba, Brazil

#87 May 19, 2013
Still feeling very bad, with very dry skin on torso & neck - it seems to become leathery and horrible, and even breaks if I stretch. It hurts.
Ivermectin makes good effect but only for 4 days, then it comes back. Permethrin just helps a little. Sulfur is hopeless, it kills my skin.
I am willing to try a treatment with pulverized diatomaceous earth & grapeseed oil. I am fed up with conventional treatments. I even wrote the CDC and told them how wrong they are. From a biological point of view, my treatments just selected a stronger population of mites. Diatomaceous earth is non toxic (you mustn't breath it). Where to find it is the only problem here.
Acid x basic balance is interesting too. Normal skin is accidic, and this is a natural defense. But one way of improving accidity is improving the fat layer and not bathing with soap. I am trying both.
Doctor tomorrow: she is just "trying" things on me.Let's see what she says this time.She knows less about scabies than I do.
I am feeling miserable, ugly, uncomfortable and old. And ANGRY.
That's it.
pregnant with scabies

Roswell, GA

#88 Oct 14, 2013
Hi all, for all those doing the sulpher treatment, how did you get it? I haven't found any in any stores or pharmacies unless I get a prescription:(
I recently got scabies from my two year old niece. I would babysit her most of the time. She had bumps and would itch everywere. We had no idea wat it was, until a month later the doctor said scabies. She's severely infested, so I had to stop taking care of her, in fear for my baby. I feel soo bad, because I wish I could do more for her, wish I knew a cure. Her parents are very child like and don't put any effort to cure her :( she's not the same, she's less active and not as happy as she was before. So am i, the thought of passing this to my baby is killing me. I'm lost and don't know what to do. I did the permetherine treatment but today I saw new bumps and a new burrow. I also have used tea tree, been, and clove oil, and it seems to control it. I wish I could bring my neice back and cure her and myself before my baby arrives, but I need to kno what really works first. Please help this is killing me
Honey

Ardsley, NY

#89 Oct 14, 2013
pregnant with scabies wrote:
Hi all, for all those doing the sulpher treatment, how did you get it? I haven't found any in any stores or pharmacies unless I get a prescription:(
I recently got scabies from my two year old niece. I would babysit her most of the time. She had bumps and would itch everywere. We had no idea wat it was, until a month later the doctor said scabies. She's severely infested, so I had to stop taking care of her, in fear for my baby. I feel soo bad, because I wish I could do more for her, wish I knew a cure. Her parents are very child like and don't put any effort to cure her :( she's not the same, she's less active and not as happy as she was before. So am i, the thought of passing this to my baby is killing me. I'm lost and don't know what to do. I did the permetherine treatment but today I saw new bumps and a new burrow. I also have used tea tree, been, and clove oil, and it seems to control it. I wish I could bring my neice back and cure her and myself before my baby arrives, but I need to kno what really works first. Please help this is killing me
You have to do at least 3 treatment of the p-cream each 7 days apart, and you have to clean and wear something only once. Wash everything in hot water with arm and hammer or borax. If you have carpet sprinkle some borax on it. Change your sheets daily till your clear. Your poor niece should be treated. Her parents must be infected also. Good luck. Remember you will feel itchy and have bumps even after you are cleared. Oh and you can buy sulfur at Walmart in the Latino section. You should purchase the soap also, take a shower and leave the soap on for at least 5 min rinse and repeat. Good luck!
Killed Scabies

Elmhurst, NY

#90 Oct 17, 2013
I used Advantage II anti-flea medicine for dogs, it's an oil applied once on the skin. It also kills the scabies mite. No need to re-apply. It keeps killing the scabies mite for 30 days effectively killing all stages and re-infestations. The dose I used was 0.1ml/kg.

I've been scabies free for over 3 years now!
redneckking

Hayward, CA

#91 Nov 23, 2013
I need any information yall can give my girlfreind got diagnosed with scabies i was told i have folicitis shes doin the treatment but they didnt prescribe one for me im staying at a freinds house but im sure if she has it i got it but the doctors keep telling me i dont i dont know how to inshure that i dont pls any info is apreciated
Magda Petit

Curitiba, Brazil

#92 Nov 24, 2013
I also had scabies. Took me four months to cure it. I took ivermectin three times, used creams and finally, a doctor advised so I had sulphur ointment all over my body for 10 days. Finally my skin broke and blood started seeping all around. I looked and felt like Drakula. I cried a lot: itching, hurting, looking very ugly, couldn't sleep. Seemed I would never get cured. I changed doctors and the diagnosis was i had a huge allergic reaction (dermatitis) to the sulphur & no more scabies - it was cured, but I still suffered from a delayed reaction. It was true. Three more months with antialergics & specially mild creams, finally started feeling normal again. Clothes smelled like hell (from sulphur) and I had to throw a lot of them away. Until today (6 months later) I still am very much allergic and can have occasional bumps or breaks in my skin, but not with symptoms of scabies - no more pricking or bites. It took me MONTHS to find a human, comprehensive doctor who had EXPERIENCE with scabies and who knew on sight what I had. Pure hell.
magda petit

Brazil

#93 Nov 25, 2013
Mites are mites, scabies from dogs or rats or humans are just the same. If you don't have scabies mites, you don't have scabies,period. Think about that: you probably have an allergic reaction just like I had (i still have some, 6 months after being cured). I was allergic to sulphur, mind the same cream you are using. Try investigating that. My allergic reaction was so severe, I almost ended up in the hospital. That is common and only doctors who have experience with scabies are able to recognize that.
cant take this anymore

Garner, NC

#94 Mar 12, 2014
ive been there wrote:
Hi I just wanted to say I have been there for a year and a half until this January after countless dermatologists, 37 tubes or permathrin, many doses of iver, oils, I finally find a cure. My family work in medical field too.
I don't know how we got it but I was the first my hands were whitish flaky and I had a rash on inside of arms, wrists, that is how it started with me. then my baby had it then my husband.
We tried everything and after doing everything I was prescribed I called pharmacies in other countries and everyone of them said sulphur is the only thing that works. I can honestly tell you I was suicidal I could not take it anymore.
the treatment is different than it is here in the states.
but my whole family did it and now I can finally say we have been normal for almost 4 months.
You have to do this and EVERYONE in your house.
we took 8 days off made meals in advance for a whole week (cereal and sandwiches for breakfast and lunch) easier that way
have to get a prescription for precipitated sulfur 8 to 10% for adults and 4% for kids & toddlers
buy or have these that you will dispose after 7-14 days
2 sets of these each:
pijamas
underwear (or more if you can dispose of)
bedding
towels
socks
lots of disposable gloves
two or three 5 galon buckets
two big pots
if you have sensitive skin please the lower % of precipitated sulfur because it is very drying and will hurt otherwise
you will shower at nite. rub sulphur on skin (not necessary on face if you don't have it there)ask for help applying. make sure you apply in every inch of body neck down with special care on the bad spots (these twice a day)
and hands put gloves on and go to bed.
next day boil water and soak bedding and pijamas in water wait until it cools off then wash in washer in hot water. put in dryer. this is for the next day.
I know it is gonna be hard and you are gonna hate it and everyone around you.
the eight day shower in the morning and you just have to do it at nite and so on until the 14 day. if there is kids in your house do this only for 7 days. apply lots of bodylotion on everyone because it will be very drying drink lots of water. please post so I know how you are doing.
ive been there
what did you do to decontaminate your home, clothes & bedding (that you didn't use during the sulphur treatment) furniture, carpet, and or vehicles?
cant take this anymore

Garner, NC

#95 Mar 12, 2014
Killed Scabies wrote:
I used Advantage II anti-flea medicine for dogs, it's an oil applied once on the skin. It also kills the scabies mite. No need to re-apply. It keeps killing the scabies mite for 30 days effectively killing all stages and re-infestations. The dose I used was 0.1ml/kg.
killed scabies
did you put the flea medicine all over your skin? and how long did you leave it on? thanks
cant take this anymore

Garner, NC

#96 Mar 12, 2014
Family has had a rash that itches like mad and is spreading, my son has had it the longest and was diagnosed with contact dermatitis by a doctor. Other family member has been to the doctor 4 times in three months and has gotten no where, no skin testing, just steroids, antibiotics, and lindane shampoo? Not itching in our hair. I have had symptoms for about a week or maybe two, gotten much worse in the last 4 days. Don't know what to do as there are so many posts on the internet and so many seem very dangerous. Doc is not an option for me because of cost but i just wanna stop this now before it gets worse. Not sure where to start or what remedies to try.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#98 Mar 12, 2014
SCABIES MISERY wrote:
PivotalDecision, did you already write to the CDC ? Write to the CDC telling your case and that protocols should be reviewed, instead of making useless recomendations. By the way, I used bleach with no result (just more damage and poison on my skin).
Scabies mystery are you cured??? Or still working on it??
Rose

Victoria, Canada

#101 Mar 23, 2014
No one answered my question. Has anyone tried spraying with good old Raid?

Since: Mar 14

Somerville, MA

#102 Mar 23, 2014
Rose, I would say if no one answered is because no one has tried Raid- I know I have not!
Lee

Canton, OH

#103 Apr 2, 2014
We have been dealing with a scabies/mystery parasite for the last two months...and have tried many of the home remedies posted (don't recommend most of them btw) as well as multiple permethrin and ivermectin prescribed by our docs. Infection affecting 5 family members in two households plus at least 4 of the 9 pets. Has gotten better, but...it's not over...I have a microscope, and lots of morgellons type things showing up. Already had the pleasure of being determined I was hallucinating by 3 of 4 docs, and they didn't even do any tests or honestly look!! Disgusted with medical profession right now...however I have found that a couple things seem to help symptoms and they won't hurt you like some of the other things people are suggesting. I personally think the permethrin caused an imbalance that allowed the other parasites to flourish. Every time I used perm, within a half hour felt a mass migration to my hair, crotch, and insides of ears and nose...all places without a good coat of perm (although I did try to put it in all four places!) and all places scabies are NOT supposed to go. Anyhow, 10% sulfur lotion (I had a prescription for it already for acne) or ChiggAway has the same strength and the diaper rash ointment Pinxav (made in Cleveland, mom used on us when we were babies) both seem to knock them down for awhile. I stick the Pinxav in my nose and ears with a Qtip...tingles a little but no harm so far. It has clove and eucalyptus and zinc in it, only problem is it can be messy if you don't rub it in all the way, like in damp places where you need a thicker coating of it. Also Vaseline works good for the dry skin, and it seems to smoke out a few of them, although doesn't last as long as the other two. We are treating all the animals with Revolution every two weeks per vet instruction for scabies...they are still scratching though just like us! Will update if I learn anything else. Those with a microscope, check out Rotifera images, seem to be similar to what I see along with way too many fibers that seem to have a mouth on one end! Most of our critters are clear or yellowish - and dry out very fast on a piece of tissue or tape...a little slower on Qtips. Scope your cell phone...I found a giant critter on mine today after it started gnawing on my ear!! Also we got prescriptions for generic Vistaril - helps itching a little. I am researching still and trying the gyn doc today...maybe she will at least LOOK!!! I think Minocycline helps too, my dose is too low, but worse if I don't take it. Also using tea tree and eucalyptus shampoo seems to keep them out of your hair.
caitlyn

Chicago, IL

#105 Jul 20, 2015
I wish more people were aware of this topic. It started out with one little patch looked like a spider bite but that was my swollen pores. Then the patches got bigger and my skin grew aggravated. It's painful and itches so bad I was scratching the skin off the affected area. I Had scars for the longest time. My sister took me to the hospital, but they just sent me to the petiatrics... The medication they have me took too long to work but gradually I felt better and I started to get better. now Im sure I have it again and now I can feel it on my scalp, feet,back n belly. I'm only 16....I shouldn't have to live like this, no one should.((I just don't understand how a doctor from the hospital told me I have animal scabies then another doctor at the pediatrics tell me there is noDifference between animal and human scabies)) please help me!!!
Recovered

London, UK

#107 Nov 18, 2015
SCABIES MISERY wrote:
This is enough. No more lies about scabies. Scabies made my life miserable. I have been two yeras with the disease (confirmed with a microscope), I have used permetrin, ivermectin, borax,sulphur, imidacloprid, all that stuff,and NOTHING !! And I suffered all you have been trough: Your family thinking you are exaggerating, your doctors telling you all is in your mind and that you have nothing. And you know ? I am a physician !!!
This is the fact: current treatments and protocols about scabies are incomplete, THEY HAVE TO BE REVIEWED !!.
This are the myths about scabies:
1. If you have scabies, you have to have visible lesions. WRONG ! You might have only the itching for a long time.
2. If you have scabies, your partner has to have symptoms. WRONG ! There might be asymptomatic carriers !! My girlfriend was asymptomatic, she tought I was crazy, and I had to broke with her because she refused to treat herself.
3. If you have scabies, you have to wash your clothes with hot water and change beds and matresses. Ohhhh ! Thatīs to easy TO SAY, but almost impossible TO DO !! What are you gona wear ? Where are you gonna sleep ? Stupid doctors (and I am one of them)they just donīt think in the nonsenses they say.
4. It is very easy to find scabies with a miscroscope. If you donīt see any mite, then you doný have any. WRONG !! It is very difficult to find any mite with a microscope. I had to wait one hour so that a dermatologist, a friend of mine, could find one (and I asked him becase he was my friend and I told him I was miserable).
So, I ask all the people in this forum TO WRITE TO THE CDC asking for a whle review of the current protocols about scabies, so we might have a hope. Tis is the e-mail: cdcinfo@cdc.gov
Please, wrie, write, and write, over and over again. This has to change. I am sure clinical information about permetrin and ivermectin was manipulated and all those "studies" are just crap !!.

You are correct in your comments. I suffered for two years from scabies and after a trial and error treatments was cured for 18 months. my husband has mostly silent symptoms and did not treat effectively. After two years in separate rooms and my husband convinced he was clear we went on holiday together. I was reinfected with a severe number of mites. Two months later I am cured again.

you will not cure them without hair remover cream. You must cover yourself in this cream from shoulders down and leave for 10 -12 minutes. Be careful of genital area as this stuff can burn. you will break out in terrible rashes. Rinse off then soak in a salt bath 1kg of salt for 15 mins. Add bleach to bath and soak further 5-10 mins. dry yourself thoroughly then cover in benzyl benzoate killitch lotion from neck down. Buy the one litre bottle you will need it. Using the lid pour small amounts of benzyl on scalp avoiding face and eyes. When scalp and hair covered wrap head in turban and leave over night. Cover yourself very generously and rub well in. Leave for twelve hours then salt bath. Repeat for three nights leaving your body to breathe for a few hours in the day. This will cure you. Might need fourth go for heavy infestations but does work. Benzyl salt bleach and most importantly hair remover do the trick quickly. My husband won't use the hair remover but is coming round to the idea now that I am scabies free for the second time and he has had four years of it.
Good luck. It will work.
Desperatemom

United States

#108 Aug 9, 2016
Killed Scabies wrote:

Where and how do you apply it?
Lovechalola1

Laguna Hills, CA

#109 Aug 12, 2016
SCABIES MISERY wrote:
This is enough. No more lies about scabies. Scabies made my life miserable. I have been two yeras with the disease (confirmed with a microscope), I have used permetrin, ivermectin, borax,sulphur, imidacloprid, all that stuff,and NOTHING !! And I suffered all you have been trough: Your family thinking you are exaggerating, your doctors telling you all is in your mind and that you have nothing. And you know ? I am a physician !!!

This is the fact: current treatments and protocols about scabies are incomplete, THEY HAVE TO BE REVIEWED !!.

This are the myths about scabies:

1. If you have scabies, you have to have visible lesions. WRONG ! You might have only the itching for a long time.

2. If you have scabies, your partner has to have symptoms. WRONG ! There might be asymptomatic carriers !! My girlfriend was asymptomatic, she tought I was crazy, and I had to broke with her because she refused to treat herself.

3. If you have scabies, you have to wash your clothes with hot water and change beds and matresses. Ohhhh ! Thatīs to easy TO SAY, but almost impossible TO DO !! What are you gona wear ? Where are you gonna sleep ? Stupid doctors (and I am one of them)they just donīt think in the nonsenses they say.

4. It is very easy to find scabies with a miscroscope. If you donīt see any mite, then you doný have any. WRONG !! It is very difficult to find any mite with a microscope. I had to wait one hour so that a dermatologist, a friend of mine, could find one (and I asked him becase he was my friend and I told him I was miserable).

So, I ask all the people in this forum TO WRITE TO THE CDC asking for a whle review of the current protocols about scabies, so we might have a hope. Tis is the e-mail: cdcinfo@cdc.gov

Please, wrie, write, and write, over and over again. This has to change. I am sure clinical information about permetrin and ivermectin was manipulated and all those "studies" are just crap !!.
Seriously I was suisidal! If I get it again, I said I will do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT WILL PROBABLY KILL ME. Before I go on living with them! This is horrific that we live in AMERICA and nobody gives a damn! Just let it spread!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What I learned from a presentation on Marine pa... 5 hr Rob in Vancouver 2
The spray bottle is a reason for my early treat... 6 hr Rob in Vancouver 1
Pumice stone and spray vs newly forming nest on... 6 hr Rob in Vancouver 1
40% zinc ointment blocks the Mite nests in my body 6 hr Rob in Vancouver 2
Mite nest in my groin infecting hands fast 6 hr Rob in Vancouver 3
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 6 hr Rob in Vancouver 962
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) 22 hr Trythis 298
More from around the web