Bogotá, Colombia

#21 Mar 21, 2012
Scabies might be more rebel than tought. See this article:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7590459

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#22 Apr 7, 2012
SCABIES MISERY wrote:
Well, it might be a good idea to write to the CDC and the Secretary of Health. With Kayla, TheresAlwaysHope Man, FRED, mite warrior and myself, that would be five. Well, a good start. Other people who want to join us, they are welcome.
Thank You! Count me in too! I felt stings back in Oct...but never had any signs of anything...until recently...Now I am miserable..husband is not as bad as I am... but I can tell the scabies are still spreading on him too. I am raw under one arm and under my boobes... I am very afraid it's going to turn into a staph infection! they are starting to get on my hands now and up my neck, and face. all over my chest & back...private part .. Feel terrible. Have been trying to clean everything as well as possible... soaking clothes in bleach overnight or ammonia for color clothes... searching all the tricks to do on this forum..trying my best. Have not gone to a dr. but have no faith in them at all anyway...Hate the thought of putting poison on us when it may not work anyways... have tried tons of stuff in the little time I have been infected..some give relief..but that's about it. I am using clove oil on the spots that pop up..but it feels so useless....I did see one with a microscope .. and that's what got me to earthclinic..I found a post with this forum listed & that's what got me here to you all. Thanks!!!
change org petition

Saint Clairsville, OH

#23 Apr 15, 2012
Someone mentioned morgellons was investigated after a petition got 10,000 signatures....maybe someone should start a petition on change.org for scabies protocol to be reviewed. Countless petitions on that site have been successful and garnered national attention. I'd suggest the OP start the petition perhaps because then it would be from an actual physician, and this coming from someone in the medical profession really says something. Anyways, it's free and could get the CDCs attention with enough signatures so I hope you consider it! Best of luck.
GoingCrZy

Bellingham, WA

#25 May 7, 2012
SCABIES MISERY wrote:
Well, it might be a good idea to write to the CDC and the Secretary of Health. With Kayla, TheresAlwaysHope Man, FRED, mite warrior and myself, that would be five. Well, a good start. Other people who want to join us, they are welcome.
By the way: scabies is not morgellons (in morgellons the fibers are typical, not in scabies). In fact, updating scabies protocols would clear the differencial diagnosis with morgellons.
My daughter and I soak in kleen green. It works great. Soak in the tub for 20 minutes and spray your entire body with a diluted solution when you get out. When I feel an itch I spray it and it hours away. It is a non pesticide bug killer. I believe we would be clear of this but keep reinfesting if w skip a day if bath due to the fact that my husband and son think we are crazy because they show no signs. This is hell!! Kleen green is expensive but it does work. Spray your cars too
Nohopeleft

Nijmegen, Netherlands

#26 May 8, 2012
You are so right about this, the text books are uitdated, you are a docter, so you must be able to get your hands on every type of scabicide there is, My Derm didnt even do a scraping, I bought a microscope and found the mite myself, he just wanted to keep giving me injections of prednison to restart my immune system, in the weeks I was waiting, the scabies went mad, and went all over my body. ALSO in my head and ears and nose. I think this is just terrible, also was mis-diagnosed twice bu two other doctors, I had to find out myself, its a terrible thing to have, and has stopped me from doing everything, sport swimming, sauna,ect ect,and my favourite going on holiday!! life is very miserable now, so when are they going to do something about it, sorry for rambling on, but I am so frustrated..nohopeleft
SCABIES MISERY wrote:
This is enough. No more lies about
scabies. Scabies made my life miserable. I have been two yeras with the disease (confirmed with a microscope), I have used permetrin, ivermectin, borax,sulphur, imidacloprid, all that stuff,and NOTHING !! And I suffered all you have been trough: Your family thinking you are exaggerating, your doctors telling you all is in your mind and that you have nothing. And you know ? I am a physician !!!
This is the fact: current treatments and protocols about scabies are incomplete, THEY HAVE TO BE REVIEWED !!.
This are the myths about scabies:
1. If you have scabies, you have to have visible lesions. WRONG ! You might have only the itching for a long time.
2. If you have scabies, your partner has to have symptoms. WRONG ! There might be asymptomatic carriers !! My girlfriend was asymptomatic, she tought I was crazy, and I had to broke with her because she refused to treat herself.
3. If you have scabies, you have to wash your clothes with hot water and change beds and matresses. Ohhhh ! That´s to easy TO SAY, but almost impossible TO DO !! What are you gona wear ? Where are you gonna sleep ? Stupid doctors (and I am one of them)they just don´t think in the nonsenses they say.
4. It is very easy to find scabies with a miscroscope. If you don´t see any mite, then you doný have any. WRONG !! It is very difficult to find any mite with a microscope. I had to wait one hour so that a dermatologist, a friend of mine, could find one (and I asked him becase he was my friend and I told him I was miserable).
So, I ask all the people in this forum TO WRITE TO THE CDC asking for a whle review of the current protocols about scabies, so we might have a hope. Tis is the e-mail: [email protected]
Please, wrie, write, and write, over and over again. This has to change. I am sure clinical information about permetrin and ivermectin was manipulated and all those "studies" are just crap !!.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#27 May 8, 2012
GoingCrZy wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter and I soak in kleen green. It works great. Soak in the tub for 20 minutes and spray your entire body with a diluted solution when you get out. When I feel an itch I spray it and it hours away. It is a non pesticide bug killer. I believe we would be clear of this but keep reinfesting if w skip a day if bath due to the fact that my husband and son think we are crazy because they show no signs. This is hell!! Kleen green is expensive but it does work. Spray your cars too
GoingCrZy.... we have been using the kleen green too! Yes it is expensive... but so was all the other crap we bought .... Since soaking in this stuff I have had more nights of full sleep than before..... This stuff certainly calms the skin too!And thankfully does not hurt! We skipped a day of soaking too & just sprayed...but It didn't seem to work as well..as soaking & spraying. It's great stuff! We will buy more...
Shello

Bronx, NY

#28 Jun 24, 2012
Wow
Itchy Scratchy

Surprise, AZ

#29 Jun 25, 2012
At first I was going to blast you for claiming you are a doctor, while writing with obvious spelling and grammatical errors - but then I noticed you are from Bogota :)(in which case, your English is exceptionally goood...mejor que mi espanol, en todo caso).

I agree with everything you wrote. Doctors are relying upon old information. The average scabies patient ultimately ends up known more about scabies than any physician (other than physicians who have been infected).

Not that I wish scabies on anyone, but the more physicians that experience scabies first hand the better - they have the most credibility to inform the powers that be what a nightmare scabies are.

Do you need a prescription for permethrin in Colombia? This is a major barrier for treatment for many Americans. Not that permethrin alone is a cure, but its a key component.
SCABIES MISERY wrote:
This is enough. No more lies about scabies. Scabies made my life miserable. I have been two yeras with the disease (confirmed with a microscope), I have used permetrin, ivermectin, borax,sulphur, imidacloprid, all that stuff,and NOTHING !! And I suffered all you have been trough: Your family thinking you are exaggerating, your doctors telling you all is in your mind and that you have nothing. And you know ? I am a physician !!!
This is the fact: current treatments and protocols about scabies are incomplete, THEY HAVE TO BE REVIEWED !!.
This are the myths about scabies:
1. If you have scabies, you have to have visible lesions. WRONG ! You might have only the itching for a long time.
2. If you have scabies, your partner has to have symptoms. WRONG ! There might be asymptomatic carriers !! My girlfriend was asymptomatic, she tought I was crazy, and I had to broke with her because she refused to treat herself.
3. If you have scabies, you have to wash your clothes with hot water and change beds and matresses. Ohhhh ! That´s to easy TO SAY, but almost impossible TO DO !! What are you gona wear ? Where are you gonna sleep ? Stupid doctors (and I am one of them)they just don´t think in the nonsenses they say.
4. It is very easy to find scabies with a miscroscope. If you don´t see any mite, then you doný have any. WRONG !! It is very difficult to find any mite with a microscope. I had to wait one hour so that a dermatologist, a friend of mine, could find one (and I asked him becase he was my friend and I told him I was miserable).
So, I ask all the people in this forum TO WRITE TO THE CDC asking for a whle review of the current protocols about scabies, so we might have a hope. Tis is the e-mail: [email protected]
Please, wrie, write, and write, over and over again. This has to change. I am sure clinical information about permetrin and ivermectin was manipulated and all those "studies" are just crap !!.
Heather

Vancouver, WA

#30 Jun 25, 2012
I've been scabies free for two months. I want to share with everyone what I did:
After seeing the doctor, I applied one dose of the Permethrin cream all over and went shopping for supplies. I bought Bleach, Borax, a spray bottle and trash bags. This is all you need but you have to be consistent. It pays off!
I bagged up all clothes and porous items laying around in air-tight bags and put them in the laundry room in two piles: One for stuff that I would wash/dry on hot with a cup of borax and detergent and tho other pile I would keep sealed for at least THREE DAYS, which suffocates and starves scabies. Bagging is a good option for containing your stuff if you don't have access to a washer and dryer in your place. Then you can just bag/wash your bedding and outfits daily.
Every morning I stripped my bed and sprinkled borax over my mattress to sit all day (vacuumed it at night). I bagged up my bedding and pajamas and pillows and pillowcases and started the laundry. Pillows can just be thrown in the dryer on the hottest setting for an hour instead of washing if you think it will ruin them.
I ran myself a bath with a cup of borax and half a cup of bleach. Chlorine kills scabies on contact. I immediately bagged up my bath towel for washing. Then I moisturized with coconut oil after my bath to keep my skin from getting dry and itchy. I only took two bleach/borax baths but continued bagging/washing my towel after every shower for the next three weeks.
I filled the spray bottle with 1 part bleach to 4 parts water and sprayed down all hard surfaces including my tile floors. I wiped my leather couch with bleach water, took all cushions off and sprinkled borax inside couch, on chairs and all over carpeted areas. I did this to my car and lawn chair as well. Make sure and treat your bag/purse/backpack too because it is probably infested. I wiped down my leather purse with bleach water and put borax inside bacause it couldn't be washed.
FYI: Dogs and cats, especially small ones can become ill and suffer seizures if they roll in or sniff borax due to their small body mass so put them out while treating your home with borax, same as you would if you set off a flea bomb, which will also kill scabies. Permethrin- just like the cream they give you for scabies comes in the ordinary flea bomb. So if your scabies are just outta control you might use this as a last resort.

You don't have to suffer for months. Bleach and Borax and Permetherin cream and the flea bomb are at your service.
Good luck on turning The Seven Year Itch into The Seven Day Itch!!
GONE and not costly

Ellijay, GA

#31 Jul 8, 2012
They say there is no OVER THE COUNTER MED FOR PEOPLE. HAHAHA LIES!!! Well no actually OK, they kind of lied. There are OTC cures for ANIMALS that are SAFE for HUMANS.

OK, I am not going to give a long story, it's not needed. I had scabies for YEARS, I even had CRUSTED scabies. So here is the cure: Go to a pet store that deals with all animals (cats to horses) buy Freedom One Spot for dogs 6-10 dollars (45% Permethrin) Yes FORTY-FIVE PERCENT. Dilute in vitamin E oil, two tubes in an ounce of E, you can guesstimate, it's so strong the oil is just to help aid in not drying your skin out. DO NOT TAKE A SHOWER for 24 hours. Wait 2 to 3 days. Now also get Durvet 1.87% Ivermectin horse paste 4-6 dollars, go ahead and get two of them. Don't get the expensive stuff, it's the same thing no matter how much it costs. Figure out your weight and the amount you should take, add another 50 pounds to your weight and take the dose ORALLY. I got the apple flavored because it's easier to take. I know most of the people post on here and don't say what to do with this stuff, they just say buy it. OK, oral Ivermectin 1% is one product they use in the UK for scabies. Take another small strip of the paste and rub it all over your affected areas, if it's your whole body, go ahead and rub it on and rub it in well. DO NOT TAKE A SHOWER or rinse it off for 24 hours. Wait 2-3 days, do the Permethrin again, wait 2-3 days and rub the Ivermectin on again. If you have enough, go ahead and take more orally. It will not hurt you if you follow this schedule. DO NOT TAKE the entire tube of IVERMECTIN ORALLY, it will cause neurologic problems. Although not TOO serious and all temporary, it has a history of causing difficulty speaking and minor muscle tremors. Don't let that scare you, you will be fine.
WASH ALL YOUR CLOTHES AND BEDDING AND SPRAY FURNITURE AND BEDS EVEN YOUR CAR SEATS!!! Anything you sit on, wear or sleep on must be treated. I would use a good spray with high Permethrin content. I have Flea Halt from Farnam Pet Products. It is made from 3 types of scabicides/miticides, Pyrethrin, Permethrin and Piperonyl Butoxide.
Enjoy a mite free life!!!
Scabies Mysery

Medellín, Colombia

#33 Nov 8, 2012
Ok. I made some research about scabies, and I have some new theories I want to share with you.

I always asked myself why are there asymptomatic carriers. I remember the case of my girlfriend and my parents. I lived with them, but they never got the disease. On the other hand, some of my co-workers got the disease when I shared my PC with them.

Why are there people with scabies, and other just see to be "immunized" or resistant ?

First, I thought it was the immune system. And yes, the immune system is important to control scabies. Immunosupressed people get scabies easier than immunocompetent people.

But, except for the scabies, I am sure I have a normal immune system. I never get flu, or other infectuous diseases. So, it has to be something else.

And I am sure this "something else" is the pH of the skin (the acidity of the skin).

Since there are no studies about the relationship between scabies and the ph skin (just some anecdotal articles), we have to find it by ourselves. I don´t know if acidic or alakaline skin rejects the mites. We have to make our own research, and I can tell you how.

First, we need some scabies patients. Of course, we have a lot in this forum. So, I ask each of you to take a pH level of your skin. Go to a University, or a dermatologist center, and ask for this value. And if you know some asymptomatic friends or familiy members of you, and if you are sure the have been in contact with you, but did not get the disease, ask them to take a ph skin level, too. And then, publish the outcomes here.

If we discover that there is a relationship, we can fid some products to change the pH, and maybe get cured. You know, the mixture between internet and a very big personal need like we all have, makes it possible to do an on line reaseach. We can do it by ourselves, or we can wait the CDC.

What do you prefer ? Please, join me in this project. If we fail, and least we tried it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34 Nov 8, 2012
Scabies Mysery wrote:
Ok. I made some research about scabies, and I have some new theories I want to share with you.
I always asked myself why are there asymptomatic carriers. I remember the case of my girlfriend and my parents. I lived with them, but they never got the disease. On the other hand, some of my co-workers got the disease when I shared my PC with them.
Why are there people with scabies, and other just see to be "immunized" or resistant ?
First, I thought it was the immune system. And yes, the immune system is important to control scabies. Immunosupressed people get scabies easier than immunocompetent people.
But, except for the scabies, I am sure I have a normal immune system. I never get flu, or other infectuous diseases. So, it has to be something else.
And I am sure this "something else" is the pH of the skin (the acidity of the skin).
Since there are no studies about the relationship between scabies and the ph skin (just some anecdotal articles), we have to find it by ourselves. I don´t know if acidic or alakaline skin rejects the mites. We have to make our own research, and I can tell you how.
First, we need some scabies patients. Of course, we have a lot in this forum. So, I ask each of you to take a pH level of your skin. Go to a University, or a dermatologist center, and ask for this value. And if you know some asymptomatic friends or familiy members of you, and if you are sure the have been in contact with you, but did not get the disease, ask them to take a ph skin level, too. And then, publish the outcomes here.
If we discover that there is a relationship, we can fid some products to change the pH, and maybe get cured. You know, the mixture between internet and a very big personal need like we all have, makes it possible to do an on line reaseach. We can do it by ourselves, or we can wait the CDC.
What do you prefer ? Please, join me in this project. If we fail, and least we tried it.
Yes the ph balance is important. If you go to the earth clinic you will see that they like acicid not alkaline. I am eating lots of alkaline foods to get rid of the little basterds.
Scabies Mysery

Medellín, Colombia

#36 Nov 9, 2012
ScabiesOnScalp wrote:
sorry to burst your bubble but you have Morgellons. I know i'll probably get attacked by posting this, so bye. lol
Yes, you will get attacked.Bye. We are trying to do a seriuos work here (I do not mean Morgellons patients do not have a seriuos illnes, of course they have). So, I think your comment is useless.
Scabies Mysery

Medellín, Colombia

#37 Nov 9, 2012
GoingCrazyASHell wrote:
<quoted text> Yes the ph balance is important. If you go to the earth clinic you will see that they like acicid not alkaline. I am eating lots of alkaline foods to get rid of the little basterds.
I am very sorry, but there is no evidence (yet) if acidic is better than alkaline. That is just speculation. We have to create the evidence by ourselves. I agree pH is important (maybe crucial). Some say alkaline is better, others say acidic is better. Sorry, no evidencie yet. My project (with your important help) is to create the evidence trough this forum.
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#38 Nov 9, 2012
Scabies Mysery wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very sorry, but there is no evidence (yet) if acidic is better than alkaline. That is just speculation. We have to create the evidence by ourselves. I agree pH is important (maybe crucial). Some say alkaline is better, others say acidic is better. Sorry, no evidencie yet. My project (with your important help) is to create the evidence trough this forum.
Scabies Mysery are you from Colombia or just live there?
johnboy

Toronto, Canada

#39 Nov 20, 2012
I wouldn't bother with government agencies like the CDC or the Medical Colleges or any of those lazy goodfornothing ratbastards.

You want parasites? Parasites R them.

Create your own damned protocols for getting rid of scabies mites and publicise them all over the web. You'll be way more effective than wasting your time on all these tax and spend leeches.

And when you've figured out how to get rid of the arachno-parasites under our skin, then start to get rid of the human parasites that also get under our skin!

Just don't bother asking me to waste one second of my precious lifetime on these bureaucrats. If you think they care or will do anything to earn their big fat paycheque and pension fund, you're deluding yourself. Thank you.
Scabies Mysery

Medellín, Colombia

#40 Jan 9, 2013
I want to share with you some information. I have some articles and several reports claiming that evening primrose oil might cure scabies. At least, it does not have any side effects when applied topically.

I invite you to use this alternative. If any success, it would be good if you report it here.
Luis Jane

Visé, Belgium

#42 Jan 10, 2013
mitewarrior77 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will write the CDC. Did you try Clove Oil? Some said they were cured by it after the ivermectin and Permethrin failed.
Ion silver cream , or ion silver powder for info; go to the Bob Beck protocol
Garlic is a good insect killer and might be doing a good thing as well.
Thank you for sending this message around dear scabie-fighters , much love
and hopefully science will pick up and integrate this model as it is an overall good medicine.

Second and very important !! ; Domestic animals do not belong in the human living space !!

Feel free and be welcome to my information-facebook page, health- and wisdomful thanks  

~ Luis Jane

P.S.  In my opinion, and in this time, mainly, the purpose of the presents of scabies is to teach the Earth's people about the bearing of respect for the limit of their descendants amount, namely; the overpopulation.

Next to the infectious black rat, domestic animals like cats and dogs are the number one spreaders of plague and disease, brought over to humans.

The infectious rat and her infested parasites (fleas, lice, scabies) spread over to (domestic) animals. Domestic animals carrie always parasites. infected or not. On their turn, the (domestic) animals as well as their (infected) parasites can however, jump over to human and infectiously bite.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ! ; This is general information and is not intended as professional medical advice, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. This general information is non-profit and only based as a response to my personal experiences and personal research, in order to discus and in the look for good research results in relation to the plague, thank you.
Juan

Austin, TX

#43 Feb 14, 2013
Nothing's working help :(
Scabies Mysery

Medellín, Colombia

#44 Feb 24, 2013
I have been doing more research and I have an interesting theory. Sorry, but that is the only thing I can do, to explain theories. Lyme disease can produce an intense itching very similar to scabies. In fact, a Lyme related itching can be partially reliefed with ivermectin. Try to be tested for Lyme, and we will see what can we find out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Join the facebook group 1 hr monkeybum 2
small family scabie problem 2 hr Fighting2years 7
Can scabies stay in your hair (Jan '14) 8 hr Nikki 41
Dimmitrol order 9 hr Fighting2years 11
I really thought it was scabies, but it's Morge... (Mar '12) Wed Lilgem 14
Scabies or Dust mites? Wed Kate0508 8
Scabies Wed Adana 6
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Wed Diane 815
More from around the web