Baths
Neem oil
Pennyroyal oil
Tea tree oil
(sulpher or msm would be good too)
Sulpher shampoo
10% Sulpher soap
Sulpher ointment
I'm using 2 part sulpher to 8 part lubriderm. 1 to 9 is recommended.
Apply 2 times daily. Keep it on all the time. May need to grind it up in coffee grinder. Then blend in blender. For day use. If you can stand it at night put some Vaseline in it. May want 1 to 9 ratio for face.
Tea tree
Supplements
3/4 tbs msm daily ( herb store)
Neem tincture( orally)
6 caps garlic
6 caps turmeric
Cayanne capsules
Where do i get these all these natural things?

Since: Apr 11

Brisbane, Australia

#23 Nov 8, 2011
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do i get these all these natural things?
Health food stores
NeedHelp

Richmond, CA

#24 Nov 8, 2011
What is msm?
Thinkpositive wrote:
This is what is working for me
Baths
Neem oil
Pennyroyal oil
Tea tree oil
(sulpher or msm would be good too)
Sulpher shampoo
10% Sulpher soap
Sulpher ointment
I'm using 2 part sulpher to 8 part lubriderm. 1 to 9 is recommended.
Apply 2 times daily. Keep it on all the time. May need to grind it up in coffee grinder. Then blend in blender. For day use. If you can stand it at night put some Vaseline in it. May want 1 to 9 ratio for face.
Tea tree
Supplements
3/4 tbs msm daily ( herb store)
Neem tincture( orally)
6 caps garlic
6 caps turmeric
Cayanne capsules
JLi

Sunnyvale, CA

#26 Dec 7, 2011
NeedHelp wrote:
What is msm?
<quoted text>
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane
http://site.infowest.com/business/g/gentle/ms...
I have no affiliation with the mentioned website, it was just the first hit in Google for MSM Sulfur.
brina

Houston, TX

#27 Dec 8, 2011
This is miserable! My family and I all have it. The worst is seeing my 20 month old scratching like a monkey! We've taken the cream prescribed by the doctor. About to take the second dose now.
max do do

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Jan 16, 2012
MSM powder pill 1000mg orally x2 day & MSM powder mixed with soap & shampoo for each 1 pills 1000mg . KILLS THEM GOOD. THAT"S ALL YOU NEED
Jeckel

Rochester, MN

#29 Jan 21, 2012
max do do wrote:
MSM powder pill 1000mg orally x2 day & MSM powder mixed with soap & shampoo for each 1 pills 1000mg . KILLS THEM GOOD. THAT"S ALL YOU NEED
Can you add any more information about your experience?

ALSO, does anyone here have any experience using diatomaceous earth as an all natural remedy?
C_A_L

Westerville, OH

#30 Feb 16, 2012
Okay, I 've been using the sauna and Tea Tree Oil and have been getting pretty good results. I think that I am actually experiencing the symptoms of the Post Scabies infection does anyone know of any accurate methods to determine if you're in post scabies? I hope that my body is reacting to the dead decomposing mites.
jan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#31 Feb 16, 2012
Using saunas will not kill scabies but it will likely help your skin start surfacing the dead scabies mites or their fecal matter. For treatment you need either permethrin lotion, sulfur creams or oral medication prescribed to you.

Source:

http://ScabiesHelpNow.com
Jamal Black

Kittanning, PA

#32 Jul 28, 2012
Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it.is a private sa
una or.u r infecting.everyone else
There.are.very few people I would wish this in, especially since.they might infect an animal. I m qssionate about.not passing.this
along.

Animals cannot contract the human form of scabies, they have their own set form of scabies. They live up to 3 days without human blood, I'm going to be trying the sauna today to see the effect. Wish me luck!
Yooo

Camberwell, Australia

#33 Oct 19, 2012
Got back from a holiday in Europe and have had a lot of issues with my skin since. Finally found out that it is scabies.. Bloody hostel beds. I just got the cream for it so fingers crossed it works I'm so sick of scratching
Linny

Saint Paris, OH

#34 Oct 19, 2012
Itty Bitty Critters wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a poster a while back that was cured going to the sauna. When I used the sauna, these things came out of my face and dripped down to the jaw bone, where they reentered in that area. yikes!! I would use a towel to wipe these things off of you when inside that sauna.
I think its supposed to be in a dry sauna
Deb

United States

#35 Nov 9, 2012
I am so discouraged with all of your comments about being rid of scabies, does anything really get rid of them, do they EVER go away?! I am miserable & these scabies are taking a tole on me. My daughter is expecting her first child & i had planned to help with the newborn baby, but really cant with this condition. Please comment
georgee

Mission, TX

#36 Dec 17, 2012
I cant believe I have scabies. The itch is horrible. At times ive wanted to ripp my flesh out. Wats been helping a lot with the itch is two extreamly hotttt baths a day and baby oil all over the body once dryed. Does oil kill dcabies???
itchfest

Salyersville, KY

#38 Jan 6, 2013
im diggn the icyhot dude from here said.soon as a read it i rem i had sum and woke up my wife and found it,put it on and by the time i got this far reading the itching stopped lol tingled on my nuts a bit but hey the stuff drives u crazy so ill trade a tingle for an itch anyday
mandy

Christchurch, New Zealand

#39 Jan 13, 2013
I am sure that I have scabies they are small pimple type bumps on my hands only my hands and fingers I have been to my doctor and was given the permithrin cream and I followed the instructions hot washed everything sanitized all surfaces vaccuumed everything but they keep coming back no matter what I try. I've tried the cream about a dozen times but again they keep coming back in the exact same spots. Is there a solution that you can put in the bath to guarantee no spots on your body are missed? I'm sure that I never missed spots when using the cream as my fiance would do the bits that I can't reach. I've put up with this way to long and I'm really over it now. My skin had got really bad to the point of having to take strong prescription steroids to clear up my skin, didn't kill the mite though.If anyone can help me I would be soooooooooooo greatful
misery_in_au

Wentworthville, Australia

#40 Jan 13, 2013
Hi Mandy, New Zealand too huh? Australia here. Those mites are spreading in plague proportions and are hugely resistant to treatment. Ask your doc for ivermectin tabs (Stromectol). If he won't prescribe them you can buy iver horse wormer from a feed shop. You may need permethrin 45% as found in Advantix for large dogs. Seal your mattress with plastic, rip out carpets and get rid of upholstered furniture if you can. Borax everything including in a boiling hot washing machine for your clothes. Borax floors and use it in the bath too. Basically clean like a maniac in your home and with yourself. Treat your fiance as well. Do not omit the face and scalp when applying the cream, even though the doctors say the scabies don't go there- they do. Do you have pets?
misery_in_au

Wentworthville, Australia

#41 Jan 13, 2013
Oh, and get rid of cotton clothing. They love cotton because of the gaps in natural fabrics. Buy synthetic everything. Get rid of thick or lined clothes- you'll never be able to wash them out.
Jill

Valdez, AK

#42 Feb 28, 2013
My friend used the naturasil treatment and cured it and haven't gotten it back again. I'm thinking of trying it now. It's pricey but worth it to get rid of these pests. She said its been 4 months since she had them. My family got them from a vacation to a family members house. Prayers to all of u fighting this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IMPORTANT: Ivermectin Dosage (Feb '08) 2 hr SLATER 203
Amazing Benefits of Diatomaceous Earth ( DE ) (Jan '10) 2 hr Paula 186
Scabies on scalp & hair extensions 2 hr really 2
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 4 hr Bdrew37 622
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) 4 hr Bdrew37 1,184
Where did you buy ivermectin from? (online) (Mar '09) 4 hr Bdrew37 33
Crawling sensation after scabies treatment 6 hr Tucson girl 3
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 11 hr 3 months and now ... 4,114
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Aug 27 itanepidemicnotju... 246
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••