Tea tree oil really works!

Tea tree oil really works!

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Anonymous

Union, NJ

#1 Jan 18, 2012
For the first time I can say that I have found something that shows a positive result. Now I'm not saying that using tea tree oil will cure you, but using this has significantly decreased the burning and crawlies I would normally feel at this time of day laying in my bed. And I do still feel it slightly, and this may be because I haven't changed my sheets since testing out the treatment. But for anyone who was curious about trying it I highly recommend it. Before my next permethrin treatment, I am going to shower with tea tree oil and apply permethrin following the shower. The week prior to the follow up permethrin treatment I will continue to use tea tree oil and update everyone on the progress. I plan to visit my doctor tomorrow to get another prescription.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 18, 2012
misha25 wrote:
For the first time I can say that I have found something that shows a positive result. Now I'm not saying that using tea tree oil will cure you, but using this has significantly decreased the burning and crawlies I would normally feel at this time of day laying in my bed. And I do still feel it slightly, and this may be because I haven't changed my sheets since testing out the treatment. But for anyone who was curious about trying it I highly recommend it. Before my next permethrin treatment, I am going to shower with tea tree oil and apply permethrin following the shower. The week prior to the follow up permethrin treatment I will continue to use tea tree oil and update everyone on the progress. I plan to visit my doctor tomorrow to get another prescription.
The truth is, if you have Scabies Tea Tree Oil is a waste of money and time. And time isn't something you can afford because the Scabies mites reproduce under your skin and the longer you use products like Tea Tree Oil the more difficult it will be to cure. Prescription oral Stromectol with rub on undiluted Advantix II Blue with 45% Permethrin is the best cure right now.
Anonymous

Union, NJ

#3 Jan 19, 2012
mitewarrior77 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is, if you have Scabies Tea Tree Oil is a waste of money and time. And time isn't something you can afford because the Scabies mites reproduce under your skin and the longer you use products like Tea Tree Oil the more difficult it will be to cure. Prescription oral Stromectol with rub on undiluted Advantix II Blue with 45% Permethrin is the best cure right now.
Like I said I don't think tea tree oil alone will kill it but it doesn't hurt using it in combination with everything else. Using the tea tree oil I noticed a lot less symptoms during the night. I bought a huge bottle for 16 dollars at a local pharmacy that should last at least a month for myself.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 7, 2012
Does anyone have experience with tea tree oil and demodicosis?
rachael

Farnborough, UK

#5 Mar 7, 2012
sulphur homapatheic tablets brand name nelsons get them at holland and barret take them every day .... sulphur ointment or lotion buy on the internet and put it on every night u can even make your own cream buy sulphur in a bag on ebay mix with vaseline ........... start using a sunbed once a week ............ and neem oil or teatree oil on bite marks ,,,,, clean clothes every day ... clean bed sheets every day or every other ,,,, and sulphur soap buy on amazon ....... u will be amazed how quick it clears up........
nora7777

United States

#6 May 10, 2012
Me and my family have had them going on about 5months tried the premetherin lots of time...did the whole washing thing..recently did prem... and broke out in hives...PLEAZ ANY RECOMMENDATIONS.. TIRED OF SEEING MY CHILDREN SCRATCHING AND SUFFERING...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 May 10, 2012
augustmidwest wrote:
<quoted text>Read the thread "99% sarcoptic scabiei cure No2" and all the links . it is a short thread, read until post #82 . there are details so you must read the whole thread up to #82 and take notes. There will be your answer.
Has anyone been cured using your treatment regime?
Lorrainanicola ottawa

Rockland, Canada

#9 May 8, 2014
Tea tree oil works best to eradicate head lice when you use olive oil (1/2 a cup) mixed with about 20 drops of tea tree oil. Mix together and work through dry hair, rubbing into the scalp GENTLY.

Next take a shower cap from the dollar store, fix tightly around the head with bobby pins, and literally sleep on it! In the morning,(ARE YOU READY FOR THIS, total eeewww factor!) take off the shower cap, and low and behold, TONS OF DEAD HEAD LICE!

Take a 1/4 to 1/2 a cup of VINEGAR, RINSE the vinegar over your head( this helps to break down the outshell of the NITS(unhatched eggs of the louse). Leave on for 15 mins. DO NOT GET IN YOUR EYES.

RINSE YOUR HAIR WITH Shampoo that has 10 to 15 drops of tea tree oil, that you have already premixed with your shampoo! This is also a PREVENTIVE MEASURE FOR FUTURE. Also mix 10/15 drops in conditioner, if you use that also.

Wash ALL BEDDING AND CLOTHING BEFORE PUTTING YOUR newly Cleansed head on it!!

If you wish to skip this step, leave your home for AT LEAST 48 (min. To 72 hrs.) The buggers die if they have no human heads to suck on for that time period!!

I went through this 6X WITH MY 3 children when they were younger, and grade school aged!! This does work!

Remember, put some in your shampoo and creme rinse, the BUGGERS HATE IT!

Best of all GOOD LUCK!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Scabies story and experience 2 hr Nallah 8
Post Scabies after 6 months? Reinfection? (Aug '12) 4 hr Laurie 7
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 4 hr 7_years 927
Progress' Scabies Forum (Aug '07) 4 hr 7_years 565
durvet ivermectin pour on for cattle CURE (Sep '11) 4 hr 7_years 323
It's not scabies... It's some kind of mite and ... (Jul '11) 5 hr 7_years 32
Scabies and toenails 10 hr Itchy in Canada 2
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 15 hr Bob b 4,811
More from around the web