Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Hi guys, this is my first post on a forum, so bear with me!
I first got scabies almost a year ago (I have no idea how) and since then it has kept recurring every couple of months.
Every time I go through the whole process of dousing myself with Ascabiol, washing all the linen, clothes and towels.
But low and behold, every time I think it has gone away, there it acts up again. The longest stretch of not having it is about three months.
I simply cannot understand it. Totally at the end of my rope. I'm also the only one in the house who has it. No one else is affected. How is that possible that I keep getting it? Can it stay dormant for a couple of months?
HELP!
cat

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Frustrated wrote:
Hi guys, this is my first post on a forum, so bear with me!
I first got scabies almost a year ago (I have no idea how) and since then it has kept recurring every couple of months.
Every time I go through the whole process of dousing myself with Ascabiol, washing all the linen, clothes and towels.
But low and behold, every time I think it has gone away, there it acts up again. The longest stretch of not having it is about three months.
I simply cannot understand it. Totally at the end of my rope. I'm also the only one in the house who has it. No one else is affected. How is that possible that I keep getting it? Can it stay dormant for a couple of months?
HELP!
This is my experience too. This is my third round.This time I have been treating non stop since december. You may have some 'nests' that the treatment is not reaching

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

161 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Albendazole/Valbazen Cure (Dec '13) 1 hr FRED 42
article: Doctors Report Super Scabies More Diff... (Jan '12) 3 hr FRED 40
Inspections, Compliance, Enforcement, and Crimi... 4 hr FRED 4
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) 10 hr scared 523
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 10 hr lspig 849
Pin Prick & Crawling Sensations? Post Scabies T... (Apr '12) Fri MeHere 187
Suicide because of Scabies? (Oct '09) Fri Worried 197
•••
•••