MMS and DMSO
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Me too

Murrieta, CA

#1 Jul 4, 2011
Has anyone tried MMS (water purifier clorine dioxide) and DMSO? I believe you have to activate the MMS with citric acid for 3 minutes. 10 drops activated MMS with 1 tsp DMSO. A possible cure?

Since: Feb 12

Lima, Peru

#2 Feb 21, 2012
Didn't work for me. MMS and DMSO are great products for many problems but not for scabies.
searching

Vancouver, Canada

#3 Mar 1, 2012
neverquit wrote:
Didn't work for me. MMS and DMSO are great products for many problems but not for scabies.
How did you apply it? I read of a guy who got rid of canine scabies on himself in 3 days by a vigorous treatment - every hr. or so on a different body part. How did you use it that it didn't work? This guy here as it really really bad over complete back and legs, so am trying MMS/DMSO. Burns like fire.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 May 15, 2012
Faerie with ooglies wrote:
........"My belief is that the MMS and the DMSO ....OR..........a citric acid and DMSO
and a scabicide will kill them AND DESTROY THE BURROWS AND THEREFORE THE EGGS....
It is the EGGS that are the problem peoples. The bastards just keep hatching."
I also believe this is why the protocol that RK and Catzilla are working on to do with
- a citric acid of some form
- a scabicide
- DMSO
will work.
I do not have their exact protocol but it can be viewed on the Imiprclomid Thread.
If you click on any of RK's ICON's you can see all of his posts and find the one that talks about this protocol.
I believe strongly that what I am doing and what they are doing is having a similar causative effect on
-the protective mechanisms the mites use (the burrow coverings)
- the depth they have reached in the skin
- the destruction of their burrows
- therefore the drying up of their eggs
I believe it.....and I am personally willing to suffer some physical pain, and discomfort and some minor chemical burns to kill them. Note _ any area I have burned has only been sore for 10 hours or so and two panadol and some perfumeless cream made it bearable.
In many cases the mites have burrowed too deep for any topical to reach them.

DMSO is pretty extreme as a treatment for Scabies. It burns the skin and damages the skin. Add Citra + Lemongrass Oil and you feel like you've set your skin on fire with gasoline.

There must be a oral treatment regime that works for everyone. Unfortunately oral Ivermection no longer cures, it only makes the mites stronger. Permethrin too has become useless for most.

I wonder if other countries have discovered a new oral?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 May 15, 2012
mitewarrior77 wrote:
<quoted text>
DMSO is pretty extreme as a treatment for Scabies. It burns the skin and damages the skin. Add Citra + Lemongrass Oil and you feel like you've set your skin on fire with gasoline.
There must be a oral treatment regime that works for everyone. Unfortunately oral Ivermection no longer cures, it only makes the mites stronger. Permethrin too has become useless for most.
The only thing I've heard of that is new is Spinosad. But the oral is only used for dogs do far. Topical spinosad lotion is now FDA approved for head lice.
JustMe

United States

#8 May 15, 2012
OMG! Are YOU still here Flabulous? "DO FAR"? Fer real! Ivermectin works, used correctly; Permethrin 5% works, used correctly; chlorine baths work too, takes longer.(IF you have Scabies). I can't believe this site!!! Call the Doctor!!!!!
december downtown

Hollywood, FL

#9 May 16, 2012
JustMe wrote:
OMG! Are YOU still here Flabulous? "DO FAR"? Fer real! Ivermectin works, used correctly; Permethrin 5% works, used correctly; chlorine baths work too, takes longer.(IF you have Scabies). I can't believe this site!!! Call the Doctor!!!!!
United States Poster/Troll.
What the hell..... How many times do you think Armed has been to doctors. All kinds of doctors. Give me a break. If it was that easy, this forum would not exist. Do you get your kicks messing around on this forum, just to make someone feel bad. If you don't have scabies "United States" poster, then find another forum that suits you.
You sound like Jeannie, with the bleach baths... Take a hike.
december downtown

Hollywood, FL

#10 May 16, 2012
mitewarrior77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry MiteWarrior,
Have to totally DISAGREE with you on the ivermectin. It's real. It's prescribed. It works. It works in more ways than one. You make statements like this AS IF you are a doctor. You try to sound professional, but your statements sometimes are flat out WRONG. Be careful. There are very desperate people on this forum and to make a statement that ivermectin no longer works, is just plain WRONG.
Here, have a look at all the threads on it. It is sometimes the only thing that works for some people.
http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/health/scabi...
Not get me started.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 6, 2012
I would suggest DMSO with Ivomec which is Ivermectin sheep drench. 1 gallon for about 70usd. Just go to jeffers on the internet. Noromectin sheep drench is cheaper and the exact same thing.
If you apply this topically, you won't get that sick, nauseated or groggy feeling that Ivermectin can give you when taken orally.Here is my story.
In UK2 and Cali Girl This is RK from the advantix, or imidacloprid thread. The only thing that cured for me was DMSO and Iver sheep drench which is 79% water based, 20% glycol and 1 percent ivermectin. Cheaper brands such as noromectin sheep drench are about 70 usd for 2 gallons. This is to be applied topically with DMSO--under nails, in nostrils and in ears, everywhere on the body. The ratio of Ivomec or Noromectin ( this is a dif. brand but still same sheep drench) is 50-50. The mites are much deeper than what the so called experts says. So DMSo should be able to take the meds much deeper into your body than without DMSO. That was my experience. Also many vets are applying vet meds with DMSO to professional racing horses. The iver taken orally has a major major drawback which is that if you are low in sebum, the iver will not ever reach those areas in your body. If you apply it topically and with the DMSo, it now goes 4-5 times deeper, then you have a systemic approach. Because it reaches the entire system aka organism. With iver orally or topically by itself, you never get that for those who are real tough cases, you don't get cured bc the mites are much deeper than what the doctors tell us. Out, RK (Yesterday | post #237)
skillinme

Lytham, UK

#14 Jun 6, 2012
I looked at MMS and contemplated ordering some, but decided against it, I'm getting ivermectin instead. MMs...Interesting to say the least, but probably something to try once you've done everything. If shit comes to worse with I won't mind burning my self with MMS, as long as it's not my face. Having scabies is more damaging emotionally and physically.

Since: Sep 11

New York, NY

#15 Jun 15, 2012
I am using MMS and DMSO right now. I have had canine scabies for 16 months - only known what I had for 3 months.
I have done it all.
-Iver until I got delirious.
-Iver Pour-on
-Advantix -till I had to change local pet shops
- Every bloody oil mentioned
- Kerosene all through my hair
- Lime sulphur & Citrasolve/Desolve It Dips
- Imiprclomid & Permethrin DIps in my wading pool
It all reduced them - the most relief I got was three days clear before the hatchlings started.
My belief is that the MMS and the DMSO ....OR..........a citric acid and DMSO
and a scabicide will kill them AND DESTROY THE BURROWS AND THEREFORE THE EGGS....
It is the EGGS that are the problem peoples. The bastards just keep hatching.
The MMS and DMSO using the application method of the guy on You Tube worked and killed every mite on the body areas I used his protocol for.
After three days I was fixed.....burned....but fixed......then I foolishly stopped and just started using it in the bath.....
More of the bastards hatched out ONLY in the areas I did not treat with the extreme method.
ALL of the areas I did treat with the extreme method have not had one bite or tickle since.
The extreme method is ten drops MMS + ten drops citric acid ...wait 3 minutes........add a teaspoon DMSO and wipe it on one body area.
Do this to a different body area every two hours.
Google "scabies MMS" and the video will come up.
I think this works because of the extremeness of it. It burns the skin and destroys the burrows and THEREFORE the EGGS.
I am not willing to argue the point over this but am happy to answer questions. I will be putting up my story as soon as I am completely clear with smooth skin again and not one WRIGGLY little monster living in me.
PS I had not one external sign of scabies until I did this treatment and then all of a sudden the top layer of my skin dried up and opened up hundreds of little holes (burrow entries?)..which then turned into sores and are now healing.
My very best wishes and a huge HUG to all fellow sufferers trying to find answers in this nightmare.
Have faith, there are answers. I think we just need to be brave, sensible and have lots of support in our personal lives and on this forum.
Let's not waste time and precious energy on anything else.
Faerie w/ ooglies,

My God, how marvelous to find your posting....a little late, I guess , considering how the undesireable and annoying responses apparently drove you away{how unfortunate for those of us thrilled at the incredible success and hope contained in your message!!}.

I would love to know{write to me personally if you prefer;just click my name on the left} how your face and scalp reacted...any differently from rest of body? Did you apply solution around eyebrows and eye areas?

Also, how long a period of time was the total treatment? It seems like the guy in the video took just days because he didn't take the recommended 4 days off to let skin heal.....?

WHAT DID YOUR TIME PERIOD LOOK LIKE? DID YOU TAKE TIME FOR HEALING BETWEEN APPLICATIONS?

Thanks so much for this posting, and so sorry you gave up on this forum........ture, it can suck BUT it has proven life saving in many aspects for me and other.

Still Fighting In NYC

p.s. I shall attempt to reach you privately in case you are not responding to the forum this way/thnx!
FRED

Denver, CO

#16 Jun 15, 2012
You guys piss me off.
- I have been fighting this horror for ages
- became DELIRIOUS with Ivermectin
- find something that words FOR ME (get it?)
- take the time to write it out to help someone else if they want to try it
- then you, Mite Warrior insist on replying on this thread to dismiss it.
You are a Narcissist, do you know that that is? Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Look it up Dickhead.
...and the rest of you selfish people who waste space on this forum by bickering and insisting that your opinion is the only one that counts, INSTEAD OF WRITING DEFINITE PROTOCOLS........CAN BITE ME.
I AM NOT WRITING ON THIS FORUM AGAIN. I will take my healing scabs and write to people who are capable of FOCUS.
I hope the dmso cure works for you. I had the canine mite for a year and tried everything too, what finally worked for me was homeopathy, Psorinum and Staphysagria. All the info is on the "99% sarcoptic scabiei cure ,the fox project" thread. There are no toxins involved.

Since: Aug 11

Cannington, Australia

#17 Jun 15, 2012
im burmingham there is a clinic from the show imbarrassing illnesses and would kill to visit them,i recon its worth going/getting an appt there,they are sexual health compainers and look into things. google imbarrassing bodies they have a web site. i really rocon they mite be able to help and i was in uk id be camping outside there door to get some attention. dr jessen!
skillinme wrote:
I looked at MMS and contemplated ordering some, but decided against it, I'm getting ivermectin instead. MMs...Interesting to say the least, but probably something to try once you've done everything. If shit comes to worse with I won't mind burning my self with MMS, as long as it's not my face. Having scabies is more damaging emotionally and physically.
schemedream

Beverly, MA

#22 Jun 26, 2012
Hello! First, Faerie, thanks so much for the updates - I have been following your story and praying for you - glad you are better! Second, my sister has scabies and I watched Matt Monarch's video and immediately ordered the MMS and the DMSO for her. It is working well but here is something she discovered this week: she put only a small amount of hot water in the tub (3 - 4 inches) and then added 30 activated drops of MMS and 1/4 cup of DMSO. When she sat in this, she saw hundreds of mites leave her groin area! This had not happened when she had used a full tub of water. She has continued this each day and sees more mites leave, though not as many as the first day. We are encouraged and I wanted to be sure to share with others.
FRED

Denver, CO

#23 Jun 26, 2012
Some information on DMSO that should be considered.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24 Jun 26, 2012
Mel from Hollywood Florida posing as Fred from Denver Co (all I have to do is open up this webpage and compare the origin addresses and IP providers for Fred from Denver Co and it always shows up as originating from Hollywood, Florida. You are not fooling anyone).

Second, learn to read, the NCBI article you provide is related to bone growth in children and it being stunted by heavy DMSO use, especially children with bone marrow cancer.

this does not relate to 99.9% of the people on topic who are over 15 and simply fighting a parasite illness.

You want to be heard at any cost. Shame on you!
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#25 Jun 27, 2012
RK in the house wrote:
Mel from Hollywood Florida posing as Fred from Denver Co (all I have to do is open up this webpage and compare the origin addresses and IP providers for Fred from Denver Co and it always shows up as originating from Hollywood, Florida. You are not fooling anyone).
Second, learn to read, the NCBI article you provide is related to bone growth in children and it being stunted by heavy DMSO use, especially children with bone marrow cancer.
this does not relate to 99.9% of the people on topic who are over 15 and simply fighting a parasite illness.
I should be spanked, huh? Denver is not me, RK... lol.....
FRED

Denver, CO

#26 Jun 27, 2012
RK in the house wrote:
"Widespread Apoptosis in the Developing Central Nervous System"
"all I have to do is open up this webpage and compare the origin addresses and IP providers for Fred from Denver Co and it always shows up as originating from Hollywood, Florida. You are not fooling anyone"
"Widespread Apoptosis in the Developing Central Nervous System"

First the central nervous system is not a bone but the brain is part of it and dmso crosses the blood brain barrier.

Second your assertion about your technical ability is a lie as is your assertion that we are the same , You are lying RK and you're not fooling anyone.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#27 Jun 27, 2012
Me Too from Hemet is on FIRST
I don't know!!!

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play...
FRED

Denver, CO

#28 Jun 29, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 years and finally cured! (Aug '16) 15 hr Luvsca 13
Curing the Incurable 19 hr scratcher 11
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) Fri Medic 572
After 4 years Borax on the body is working. (Jun '11) Thu Hope 16
Giving Scabies to someone else? (Apr '09) Wed Christian 42
Scabies is VERY treatable! My story. (Jul '10) Wed buggedindtown 70
Mix your own Sulfur cream! (Feb '10) Mar 21 jreaveds 92
More from around the web