CDC releases statement that Morgellon...

CDC releases statement that Morgellons is delusional

Posted in the Scabies Forum

stressed out

Placerville, CA

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Why are they doing this? What kind of cover up is this!

Read it and weep:

http://wtaq.com/news/articles/2012/jan/25/biz...
RRRRR

Round Rock, TX

#2 Jan 26, 2012
We already know that doctors don't believe us. Why would CDC?
FRED

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 26, 2012
Send a letter, not email, to kathleen sebelius, the secratary of health, and copy president obama on the letter. He's her boss and she is not a good manager. I wrote the CDC and got back a bunch of minimalist cut and paste crap.
FRED

Denver, CO

#4 Jan 26, 2012
oh yeah, this is a scabies forum. Don't you morgellons folks have to be somewhere?
stressed out

Placerville, CA

#5 Jan 26, 2012
Fred,
I'm a person with scabies, but I feel that the Morgellons people and their plight in having their disease validated impacts all the rest of us who are also mistreated and dismissed.

When people are suffering from similar circumstances, they should be unified and support each other. I'm not sure why you would make a such sarcastic comment. We are all clearly suffering.
RRRRR

Round Rock, TX

#6 Jan 26, 2012
Yeah, I'm with scabies as well. But sometimes people ask me if I think it might be Morgellons, so I'm just like whatever! I do get better with scabies meds. It seems to burst the little pimples I have on my arms and legs. But my scabies always comes back...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Morjella

San Diego, CA

#8 Apr 3, 2013
here's an interesting website for people who may think they have lyme and/or morgellons, etc.

http://morjella.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 5 min jesusishealer 4,405
Kleen Free (Mar '07) 35 min Deeners 10
Ivermectin doesnt work dont waste your time or ... 1 hr riverliver 8
scabiesbgone and the owner cody 1 hr Tanner 2
mites 2 hr abs925 3
mites infestation, from cat, perhaps 7 hr zzzxtreme 1
Black specs, paper like cuts, crawling pin pricks (Mar '14) 9 hr wannaemgone2 22
More from around the web