First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 15, 2013
FRED wrote:
Shhh! Be verwy, verwy quiet, i'm hunting morgellons!
lol

"Doctors at a hospital in Brooklyn, New York have gone on strike. Hospital officials say they will find out what the Doctors' demands are as soon as they can get a pharmacist over there to read the picket signs!"
Parasite Fighter

New York, NY

#24 Apr 4, 2013
Cryptolepis (Cryptolepis sanguinolenta)
Sida (Sida acuta)
Alchornea (Alchornea cordifolia)
Bidens (Bidens pilosa)
Artemisia (Artemisia annua)

Stabilized Allicin

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#25 Aug 15, 2013
fightingheretoo wrote:
I know someone using a zaper & she says that it has helped knock out most but still has some bothering her once in awhile... humm
but am thinking this might be good for sinus infections that have bothered me for years...
until I did the homeopathic route...
I'd be interested in hearing others report on what other health things the zappers have helped with.
Hey! Just wanted to tell you all that YOU can knock these damn things out .. with a zapper! it has worked on 2 people that I know! one was made with the simple $30 thing with copper tubing & a 9 volt battery... another one bought a more expensive item... anyway... it works! no more creams or voodoo...... don'[t believe what they say about this electrical shock hurtin gyou .. it only hurts the bugs... go for it... I've been well for 5 months now....did the borax and then the shock stuff.... ha .. done and well .. get well... it works!
FRED

Golden, CO

#26 Aug 16, 2013
fightingheretoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Just wanted to tell you all that YOU can knock these damn things out .. with a zapper! it has worked on 2 people that I know! one was made with the simple $30 thing with copper tubing & a 9 volt battery... another one bought a more expensive item... anyway... it works! no more creams or voodoo...... don'[t believe what they say about this electrical shock hurtin gyou .. it only hurts the bugs... go for it... I've been well for 5 months now....did the borax and then the shock stuff.... ha .. done and well .. get well... it works!
Man you are so off base! What you have is morgellons and all you are doing is making it so your nerves don't feel it. You'll see.
vss

Hollywood, FL

#27 Aug 17, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you are so off base! What you have is morgellons and all you are doing is making it so your nerves don't feel it. You'll see.
Fred, quit pretending. You know you sell zappers, homeopathy, herbs, etc. You are in this to make money. You aren't fooling anyone here.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#28 Sep 21, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you are so off base! What you have is morgellons and all you are doing is making it so your nerves don't feel it. You'll see.
Not so super man! cured here!!!!!!!!!!
YES cured!
zappers are it... man...
zap the f***ers
happy and I don't have to post - that I won't post again...LOL
thought you were done too????
happy trails.
FRED

Golden, CO

#29 Sep 21, 2013
fightingheretoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so super man! cured here!!!!!!!!!!
YES cured!
zappers are it... man...
zap the f***ers
happy and I don't have to post - that I won't post again...LOL
thought you were done too????
happy trails.
Everything isn't obvious. Sometimes you need to read so that you understand a complex problem. This was never one of your strong suits.

The most primitive "Zapper" circuitry also contains resistors, capacitors and a transformer so it's abit more than copper tubes and a battery. Deb, I don't expect you know anything about EMF exposure and cell disruption, do you? What the zapper accomplishes is to desensitize your nerves.

The Borax only raised your blood pressure and left deposits in your kidney's. You also posted on the Borax thread that it was a miserable experience. You didn't mention that You took high doses of Clove capsules from a pungent source, mountain rose herbs, the euganol in those cloves breaks down internal biofilms and kills the bacteria you are harboring that are extracellular. Euganol won't clear the intracellular infections though because the molecules are too big. It will take care of everything assessable and dramatically reduce symptoms.

Just as many on this forum have said clove burns their skin it does the same thing internally, especially in long term use so in review of that method it's not a good choice for much more than two or three weeks and then the dose should be adjusted so there are no stomach sensations. There are plenty of better choices.

They say what you don't know won't hurt you, LOL.

At least you have some relief, for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scabies or what????? (Nov '11) 2 hr beware 27
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 12 hr essentials for sc... 903
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 14 hr betseyB 4,186
Scabies Cure: SULFUR (Oct '08) 15 hr Jeanie 286
Fogging (Jun '10) 15 hr Jeanie 13
PLEASE HELP ME... do i have scabies? 15 hr homelessjoe 11
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) 22 hr Scabies hell 1,199
More from around the web