Since: Feb 10

California

#21 Mar 30, 2010
MikDee wrote:
<quoted text>I applied Avon moisture therapy with olive oil one night, and it stopped the itching, & crawling dead, as well! but, I live alone now, and can't reach parts of my back with it :(
A chop stick is great for getting lotion on the back. Just dip it in the lotion or Vaseline and rub it on your back. It works great!
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#22 Mar 31, 2010
Amber wrote:
Thanks Buggie, There are no mexican products but I am an hour away from Tijuana and San Diego maybe I could find it there. I dont know the rules on bringing things across the border. Update now my baby who is 13 months old got little bites all over her back and tummy after the permethin treatment yesterday. I breastfeed her and share a bed so keeping her away was out of the question we are in constant contact. I am going crazy washing the blankets and sheets towels every day. I just took a soak in arm n hammer laundry detergent but I am afraid to wash the baby in it. I washed her off with the sulfer soap from cvs and rubbed her with tea tree oil before bed. Does the permethin work at all in a combination with the other things? My husband works alot and cannot help with the cleaning I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. Thank God for this forum I am finding it very useful to research and ask advice from others who are going thru it too or have been and beat it.
Hi Amber: I did a search on Pomada de Azufre and here are the results, so you can purchase a few containers online.

http://search.yahoo.com/search...

California

#23 Mar 31, 2010
Amber wrote:
Thanks Buggie, There are no mexican products but I am an hour away from Tijuana and San Diego maybe I could find it there. I dont know the rules on bringing things across the border. Update now my baby who is 13 months old got little bites all over her back and tummy after the permethin treatment yesterday. I breastfeed her and share a bed so keeping her away was out of the question we are in constant contact. I am going crazy washing the blankets and sheets towels every day. I just took a soak in arm n hammer laundry detergent but I am afraid to wash the baby in it. I washed her off with the sulfer soap from cvs and rubbed her with tea tree oil before bed. Does the permethin work at all in a combination with the other things? My husband works alot and cannot help with the cleaning I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. Thank God for this forum I am finding it very useful to research and ask advice from others who are going thru it too or have been and beat it.

You can buy an 8 0z. jar of Vaseline at the 99 CENTS ONLY store for $1. You might want to try that first. It won't dry out your skin like the Vaseline/sulfur lotion, and it is exactly 15 times cheaper.

Just apply the Vaseline all over your body at least twice a day and on any spots where you can feel them biting you throughout the day. If this doesn't work for you (but it should if you're doing everything else right), you can always just buy the sulfur separate at a drug store and mix it up yourself with your Vaseline and a chop stick.

Be sure to crush any little hard pieces of sulfur with a small flat spoon before mixing. The sulfur will look like it is pure powder, but there will be little tiny rocks that you can't even see. They will show up in the Vaseline after you mix it up if you don't smash them up first with a flat spoon before mixing.

Nevertheless, I would try the Vaseline first. Put it on thick and only wear clothes that you are willing to throw away after it's all over.

Oh, by the way, it helps significantly if you have mite proof (Microfiber) sheets (currently on sale at J.C. Penney's for $19.99 a set for any size), mite proof pillow protectors, and mite proof mattress protectors (try Wal-Mart). That way they can't hide in your pillows or mattress.
Amber

Granada Hills, CA

#24 Apr 1, 2010
Thanks for all the advice I appreciate it greatly. I will try the vaseline. I am having a horrible time today my youngest daughter caught a cold and wants mommy all day which leaves me no time to clean as agressive as I want too. My 8 year old was free and clear has now got bumps all over her thigh. My husband still has no symptoms whatsoever. He works alot and is barely ever here. He and I also do not sleep in the same bed. I have an older washer and dryer that works fine but with all this over washing and drying it might crap out on me. Money is very tight with one income a mortgage etc. This battle is proving to be both costly and stressful. I am battling this on my own it is alot to handle trying to cure myself 2 kids and a toddler. I admit I slacked off on the washing and vacuum today I guess that means I will be up til 4 am washing bed sheets. I am praying for an end :( Sorry if I am venting I have no where else to turn
OVER IT

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#25 Apr 5, 2010
bitten1 wrote:
Well, I really don't understand why you guys haven't figured it out yet, there has been tons of info. on here to help you.... I tried sulfur soap, sulfur cream, diatomaceous earth and they all help a little but not enough to cure you of them. It's the Arm & Hammer fragrance free & dye free detergent powder that has Cured me, but I don't bathe in it cause I only have a walk in shower but I dulute the powder 1/2 cup in about 5 cups Hot water untill it's disolved then I put it in a spray bottle and spritz it on right after I towel dry after my shower, oh, and spray your hair too or shampoo with it, they were hiding in my hair for a long time I didn't realize they were there but that's the main place they love to hide. It's like you wash with whatever soap you want then you get out and put this soap on, I think that's funny, kind of. But you leave it on till the next time you bathe or shower and do it all over again untill you have had no symptoms for several weeks, no track marks (lines of their poo & eggs),(just to make sure they are gone). And I spray my couches and carpeting and bedding with Lysol spray disenfectant and that kills them too but you can't spray youself with it, it's toxic on skin. Okay, so that's everything. Good luck but you won't need it if you do these things. I am just soooo happy to be rid of the itching, I have my life back.
Thanks for the tip. I switched the baking soda out for arm & hammer and absolutely no crawlies for 2 days. It's a beautiful thing. Bless you.
Christine

Dallas, TX

#26 May 6, 2010
Has anyone tried leaving a mixture of sulfur and vasoline on for 24 hours?

California

#27 May 8, 2010
Christine wrote:
Has anyone tried leaving a mixture of sulfur and Vaseline on for 24 hours?
It is totally safe to leave on for 24 hours, and I recommend it in order to repel the cooties for as long as possible. If you don't take a shower before your next application of Vaseline and sulfur, just rub olive oil or grape seed oil over the sulfur on your skin.

I think a 50/50 mixture of olive oil and grape seed oil is even better for the skin than just one of the oils. Both are very healing to the skin. I like Aloe vera too.

For some people, 10% sulfur might be too strong. If you mix it too strong, it will burn your skin. Just wipe some of it off with a paper towel.

If the sulfur doesn't seem to be working for you, buy some pure Neem oil at the health food store. You don't have to use much. Just a thin coat on your body. That stuff smells so strong that the cooties will not come near you. It really works great but breathing it constantly for five days straight may make you feel nauseated.

After five days of Neem oil you can start using the Vaseline sulfur mixture again for a few days to give your body a rest from the strong fumes of the Neem oil. If you have the microfiber sheets, mite mattress protector, and mite pillow protectors, you'll be over it in 10 days.

The KEY for those who are having a hard time getting over them are the microfiber sheets, mite mattress protector, and mite pillow protectors. These are a must!

Forget the Permethrin! It's just an insect repellent that will burn the daylights out of your skin and cause your skin to have problems for weeks.

Best of luck!
pnt42062

Lakeland, FL

#28 May 9, 2010
bitten1 wrote:
Well, I really don't understand why you guys haven't figured it out yet, there has been tons of info. on here to help you.... I tried sulfur soap, sulfur cream, diatomaceous earth and they all help a little but not enough to cure you of them. It's the Arm & Hammer fragrance free & dye free detergent powder that has Cured me, but I don't bathe in it cause I only have a walk in shower but I dulute the powder 1/2 cup in about 5 cups Hot water untill it's disolved then I put it in a spray bottle and spritz it on right after I towel dry after my shower, oh, and spray your hair too or shampoo with it, they were hiding in my hair for a long time I didn't realize they were there but that's the main place they love to hide. It's like you wash with whatever soap you want then you get out and put this soap on, I think that's funny, kind of. But you leave it on till the next time you bathe or shower and do it all over again untill you have had no symptoms for several weeks, no track marks (lines of their poo & eggs),(just to make sure they are gone). And I spray my couches and carpeting and bedding with Lysol spray disenfectant and that kills them too but you can't spray youself with it, it's toxic on skin. Okay, so that's everything. Good luck but you won't need it if you do these things. I am just soooo happy to be rid of the itching, I have my life back.
My daughter has it and i took her to the doctors the other day and asked how i could get them off of her bed, asking about lysol he said it wont help it wont kill them

California

#29 May 10, 2010
pnt42062 wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter has it and i took her to the doctors the other day and asked how i could get them off of her bed...
It's not necessary to spray the bed. All you do is buy microfiber sheets, a mite mattress protector, and mite pillow protectors. Then just wash your sheets and clothes everyday and be sure to apply your sulfur mixture to the body.
die mites die

United States

#30 May 10, 2010
My gf and I have been fighting them for six most now and I have received more good info on these forums than any doctors could give me (they're just another form of bloodsucking mite in my opinion anyways) I'm going with the arm and hammer detergent and will let you know if it works for us. I love you all for your advice thanks to everyone and God bless us all with freedom from this atrocious affliction.
Christine

Dallas, TX

#31 May 12, 2010
Where can I buy sulphur powder? I've tried several drugstores, and none of them have it.
Christine

Dallas, TX

#32 May 12, 2010
How much sulphur powder do I mix with a huge jar of vasoline, that's if someone can tell me where to get the sulphur? These bugs are driving me insane. I got them from a mattress set I bought from Sears. A hospital nurse told me that they're rampant in NYC right now. Her daughter came back from New York with them and had no physical contact with anyone. I'm mentally and physically exhausted, as well as extremely depressed. Scabies has financially destroyed me. I've been to 5 doctors and spent thousands on prescriptions, to no avail, of course. Sleepless itchy nights, constant vacuuming, never-ending laundry, one failed home remedy after another....I'm about suicidal from this horror.
Brausa

Sanford, FL

#33 May 12, 2010
Different people has different reactions to different meds, and products..for more info..go here..

http://scabies-cure.blogspot.com/

i do not only sell medication for scabies, but i can help you with any information you might need...
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#34 May 13, 2010
Christine wrote:
Where can I buy sulphur powder? I've tried several drugstores, and none of them have it.
just do a search online
for sublimed sulphur powder
americarx dot com sells this.
10% sublimed suplphur powder to 90% lotion and/or vaseline.
Christine

Dallas, TX

#35 May 13, 2010
Thanks, Joe. Have you ever been afflicted with scabies? This is a nightmare.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#36 May 13, 2010
Christine wrote:
Thanks, Joe. Have you ever been afflicted with scabies? This is a nightmare.
Yes, Christine. I do have a mite. My animals have it, too. This has been going on for 4 years and two months. Since the beginning of this forum. Most people on here can do it within 3 months, or less. Some people are not so lucky, though. Ivermectin has been the best med for me. Other things that helped me alot were benzemul and permethrin. And head and shoulders with selinium sulfide 1% full body. I am taking lots of vitamins, too. Vitamin D, C, multiple with minerals, B complex. I just bought some fungal shampoo for the dogs and a fungal solution. I haven't tried it yet, though. It's still in the box. tea tree oil 100% is good, too. Eurax and Lindane didn't do much for me. I hear that the Sardex Benzyl Benzoate Spray made by Happy Jacks is good.
Christine

Dallas, TX

#37 May 13, 2010
Joe, I've had this since February 18, 2010. I can't take it much longer. Bless your heart. I'll be praying for you. People who say it takes skin-to-skin contact to contract this are clueless. The pin pricks at night keep me from sleeping, and I have the mattress and foundation both in zipper bags,as well as the pillow. I'm going to try the Arm & Hammer spray starting tonight. I'll buy the microfiber sheets tomorrow. If the A & H doesn't work, I'll try sulphur & vasoline next. Geez! Such a nightmare. Joe, you'll be in my prayers each night. Thanks for all of the information.
NORMA

Cleveland, OH

#38 May 14, 2010
has anyone ever tryed neem oil? my bf, son and daughter all can down with scabbies at same time i went to health food store here and they told me to use neem oil and body soap with neem oil and the scabbies were gone with in 2 weeks
THE PFIZER PROTOCOL

Maastricht, Netherlands

#39 May 14, 2010
The PFIZER BLEACH BATH PROTOCOL is published on page 5 of the Case Report thread.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#40 May 14, 2010
THE PFIZER PROTOCOL wrote:
The PFIZER BLEACH BATH PROTOCOL is published on page 5 of the Case Report thread.
I'm sorry, but bleach baths DO NOT cure scabies. It may relieve some symptoms, but will not kill the eggs, which are under the skin. Enough already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 3 hr Itchymommyandtoddler 4,120
Scabies Patient Released? 10 hr Adana 3
How did your scabies start? 11 hr Tucson girl 3
difference between permethrin itching and mite ... (Jun '10) 11 hr Tucson girl 170
Alternative(s) to Magic Pharma? (Sep '09) 12 hr Larnay40 9
Permethrin Treatment and still itching question... (Jun '08) 12 hr Larnay40 145
100% true cure for scabies/ dont waste money a... (Jan '14) 14 hr SeekingToHelp 19
•••

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••