Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Thank you Sweet Kitten. So glad you are doing well. RT. I do check back from time to time!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>Lawson and Cindilu and Fred and Lotus Fan are all the same person. He creates accounts with different email addresses. What a shame that he has no life or love or any human being. I use the name Sharon to piss him off and I can see it is working. Sharon was Fred's ex-wife. She left him five years ago. Piss off, Fred.
Kindly remove your tongue and lips from my as*hole. I'm flattered you think I'm Fred. But I'm on the east coast and Fred lives in Denver. Just keep your herpes to yourself VSS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Having some minor crawling from new eggs hatching. Curious if resistance to Albendazole was noticed by you sweet kitten? They became resistant to ivermectin after two or three months. So far I am very encouraged by the results but want to know if Albendazole only works for short time? You said that other lady took it with Prazquantel so maybe that was to fight resistance gene in parasite?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Reading that Albendazole is some times used in combination with pyrantal pomate. Haven't found it being used with Prazquantel yet. Any thoughts SK?
Coconut

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

demodicosisZZZ wrote:
Having some minor crawling from new eggs hatching. Curious if resistance to Albendazole was noticed by you sweet kitten? They became resistant to ivermectin after two or three months. So far I am very encouraged by the results but want to know if Albendazole only works for short time? You said that other lady took it with Prazquantel so maybe that was to fight resistance gene in parasite?
How long were you crawl free? Are you still taking the meds? Bummer

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

By the way, there has been some confusion about which Albendazole to buy to follow this protocol. It's Valbazen Oral Suspension. And 500ml costs about $40 when you order it online from a animal vet supply. No prescription is necessary. To see what the bottle looks like I am adding a link:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...
Sharon

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

demodicosisZZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your die off is from eggs that hatch under your skin every day until all of them are hatched. My die off symptoms ended after the 17th day I was on the Valbazen. It's probably different for other people because some of them had the disease longer than others or maybe because we have different mites. I am taking 5ml twice a day. My symptoms before taking the valbazen are like everybody else. Lots of crawling and itching at night, skin sores. I tried stromectol and permethrin but they didn't help. Thank you to sweat kitten.
Your posts are just plugs here to make this thread seem relevant. The albendazole is not geared towards scabies. Ivermectin is much better. You never had scabies. You are a fraud and a plug here on this forum to try to convince everyone coming to the forum that this is the treatment to do. This valbazen is not as effective as ivermectin and all you guys are a bunch of folks here pushing this cure. You tried the stromectol? what a liar and idiot. And they didn't help you? Is that so? Fred/lotus fan/ sweetkitten and many other accounts is the work of a bunch of people messing around here who have absolutely nothing else to do, but to make themselves look smart. This albendazole is not as effective as iver and any newbies coming to this forum should be aware of the idiots like demodiCO-SYS on this forum. idiots.
Hey, I have an idea, why don't all of you go out and get a job!!
Sharon

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

sweetkitten wrote:
By the way, there has been some confusion about which Albendazole to buy to follow this protocol. It's Valbazen Oral Suspension. And 500ml costs about $40 when you order it online from a animal vet supply. No prescription is necessary. To see what the bottle looks like I am adding a link:
yes, i don't think it take rocket science to know that you are drinking this sh*t. we are not a bunch of dummies, Sk... GIVE IT A BREAK.

go away.
Sharon

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Sharon

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

sweetkitten wrote:
Let me get this STRAIGHT. Are you saying that you have to drink this liquid made for CATTLE. Aren't you supposed to take the tablets, Albenza??? I just want to make perfectly clear that you are drinking a liquid for CATTLE TWICE AN EFFING DAY... TWICE A DAY? are you effing kidding me? Oh... yeah, right,,, tablets, right?
Sharon

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

i am keeping you busy with all the ratings, aren't I?
Keep on rating IDIOT!!!
Sharon

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

getting tired of rating? lol...

keep it up, you stupid idiot!!
Sharon

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Jackie

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Lawson is fred/cindilu/lotus fan/and so on. Go away Fred.
No, my friend Sharon is not trying to discredit anyone on here. Sharon is trying to let all of you know that your cattle liquid is not as effective as stromectol for scabies. That's it. period. punto. no mas.
And, by the way, good WILL triumph over evil, every time.
you don't have to post any articles about this. This, I know. That's it. Carry on, Mite Warriors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jackie

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

This is for Lawson since he hasn't danced with a real woman in a very long time.

Just trying to throw all you little farts off the liquid cattle bullsh*t, and I think I am succeeding.

Who can concentrate when Al Pacino's around?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Jackie wrote:
This is for Lawson since he hasn't danced with a real woman in a very long time.
Just trying to throw all you little farts off the liquid cattle bullsh*t, and I think I am succeeding.
Who can concentrate when Al Pacino's around?
I dance with men not women, silly billy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone have experience taking oral Prazquantel? Side effects? Did it cure you? Parasite resistance? Please respond only if you have personal experience with Prazquantel.
Honey

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Faerie with ooglies wrote:
I have taken it for the last 5 days (adding it to the Albendazole regime).
50mg pill of Praziquantel once per day.
The brand I got from Vet Products Direct is Popantel.$2 per tablet.
$50 plus postage and handling within Australia for 25 tablets.
http://www.vetproductsdirect.com.au/itemdesc....
Another brand is by Virbac.
To search in your country for 50mg Praziquantel...include the word "Tapewormer" in your search.
I have had no side effects at all.
None from the Albendazole either.
I have been on the correct dosage of Albendazole for only 7 days so it is early days yet as far as gauging cure.
I took Alben in a low dose for 3 weeks before realising it was not the same strength as the 11.3mg/ml or 11% Valbazen suspension.
Had what seemed like a mass exodus 3 weeks into taking it, lots of biting and crawling. This stopped 2 days after starting the correct dose and the praziquantel.
Hope this is of some help.
Have you gotten any relief? I truly hope so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

cindilu wrote:
Guess who got busted by Topix admin? Guess who had her last two posts removed by Topix admin? Here's a hint: VSS, Sharon, Jackie!!! LOL!
Yayyyy!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

demodicosisZZZ wrote:
Does anyone have experience taking oral Prazquantel? Side effects? Did it cure you? Parasite resistance? Please respond only if you have personal experience with Prazquantel.
Ive had it with Iver, no problems.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21395645
It enhances plasma concentrations of the primary drug
Dont know that it affects resistance

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

167 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
i think i have a cure... onions! (Feb '11) 25 min Shannon 18
Progress' Scabies Forum (Aug '07) 2 hr love it 546
My experience. 3 hr ItchyinAtlanta 1
What WORKS and MISCONCEPTIONS - My Story 3 hr sufferer 7
Post Scabies Red Bumps (Aug '09) 6 hr badbugs 117
Pin Prick & Crawling Sensations? Post Scabies T... (Apr '12) 8 hr love it 183
Post-Scabies Treatment Eczema (Jan '07) 8 hr Leede 322
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 17 hr boyohboy 4,010
•••
•••
•••
•••