cure for scabies! expensive but it works

cure for scabies! expensive but it works

Posted in the Scabies Forum

calm down I have the cure

Winchester, MA

#1 Apr 4, 2014
alright basically all you gotta do is either live in a motel for 4-5 weeks and get a weekly rate at 350 or whatever and make sure they change sheets every day and clean shower, and promise they will be gone, oooor you can buy like 10 sets of cheap cotton sheets and a couple duvets for your comforter and literally change your bed into new sheets every day or every other day if you chose to sleep on one side of the bed and then the other for the second day. clean your shower with dawn and vinegar and baking soda and hydrogen peroxide before every shower and rinse the shower after use, get a new shower curtain, and do this until they go away i basically have clear skin and its great, also drink 3 lemons in 3 glasses of water with honey and ginger makes me have clear skin, good luck im cured, also get some sun, that will clear them up to, and do yourself a favor and dont sit in your bed during the day just sleep in it, that will keep your sheets cleaner alright, i might have tinae versicolor and thats my problem or scabies but i dont know so good luck hahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
have you had scabies for years post here. (Jul '10) 6 hr JustSaying 42
How long does Ivermectin take to work? (Mar '10) Apr 21 Shannon33538 243
Colloidal Silver (Jan '17) Apr 20 DeV 2
Turpentine (Oct '10) Apr 20 Claris 32
100% true cure for scabies/ dont waste money a... (Jan '14) Apr 20 Nurse 29
durvet ivermectin pour on for cattle CURE (Sep '11) Apr 19 Songbird6352 336
Mites butting me Apr 19 EP Endlessly Perp... 3