how do i get rid of scabies once and ...
umathr

Centreville, VA

#2045 Oct 11, 2011
I have read much or some of what you guys have written and all the different things you are doing to try and get rid of your scabies. I had scabies for years until I started using sulfur soap. Mostly I had scabies on the back of my legs but they were more or less all over sometimes I could feel them on my face, I did not like that. They drove me crazy, it was horrible. Than I discovered sulfur soap and more generally sulfur, sulfur powder, sulfur cream. From the moment I started using sulfur I knew I had the cure, and I did. I used the 10% sulfur soap it worked very well but I also made my own soap using sulfur powder, diatemaceous soil and liquid soap citrus, dr bronners. It worked I no longer have scabies they are gone. It is a great relief. If you do use sulfur work it into the skin and leave it on as much as possible. As much as possible is a key phrase. Good luck.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2046 Oct 11, 2011
Sulfur soap will motivate the mites to leave their burrows but it does not kill them. Nor does it kill the eggs. The best you can hope for is to be taking a bleach bath while you are lathering up the sulfur soap so the mites wash off in the bleach water and die before they can reattach to your body. To say that sulfur soap cures scabies is to mislead everyone on this forum.

Cannington, Australia

#2047 Oct 11, 2011
sulphur does kill scabies.
Me Too

Murrieta, CA

#2048 Oct 11, 2011
itcher wrote:
sulphur does kill scabies.
umathr has been on this forum for a long time selling sulfur soap. I am surprized there isn't a link to the website this time.

Cannington, Australia

#2049 Oct 11, 2011
i have just started exfoliating with a scourer and my sulpur soap and i like it as it made my skin feel great and smoothed my outter elbows and i hade little permanant goose bumpy things there and it takes them away and smoothed my skin out there like i have never had b4 and i was impressed. im not talking b/s just my experiances :) i was actually thinking of getting the powder lol for baths instead of melting a bar of it in warm water to put in bath as its makes the bath get a layer of soap fat ontop it it. PEOPLE ARE USING IT BUT ARE MOISTERISING TWICE AFTER.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2050 Oct 11, 2011
itcher wrote:
i have just started exfoliating with a scourer and my sulpur soap and i like it as it made my skin feel great and smoothed my outter elbows and i hade little permanant goose bumpy things there and it takes them away and smoothed my skin out there like i have never had b4 and i was impressed. im not talking b/s just my experiances :) i was actually thinking of getting the powder lol for baths instead of melting a bar of it in warm water to put in bath as its makes the bath get a layer of soap fat ontop it it. PEOPLE ARE USING IT BUT ARE MOISTERISING TWICE AFTER.
Where did u find sulphur soap

Cannington, Australia

#2051 Oct 11, 2011
Catzillaa wrote:
<quoted text>
on e bay it was cat and it was sent from hongkong i think i got 6 bars for 20 something dollars on this link shows the one i bought its the one in the yellow packet with chinese writing on it ok . http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/items/_W0QQ_sopZ12...

Cannington, Australia

#2052 Oct 11, 2011
this link you get 2 for 4 dollars i think http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Soap-/11845/i.html get the one in the yellow packet and the chinese writing

Cannington, Australia

#2053 Oct 11, 2011
it only took a few days to arrive aswell.

Cannington, Australia

#2054 Oct 12, 2011
just found 1 kilo yellow sulfur powder at our local feed store,8 dollars cheap as chips.

Location hidden

#2055 Oct 12, 2011
itcher wrote:
just found 1 kilo yellow sulfur powder at our local feed store,8 dollars cheap as chips.
Dont know the weather in Kal but if it is hot at the moment a good idea is to bag up some clothes and leave them on the dash in the sun for a few hours. The temp in the car can reach 195F or 90C on a hot day.

Location hidden

#2056 Oct 12, 2011
Forgot to add to last post 'leave on the dash in your parked car'

Cannington, Australia

#2057 Oct 12, 2011
Catzillaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont know the weather in Kal but if it is hot at the moment a good idea is to bag up some clothes and leave them on the dash in the sun for a few hours. The temp in the car can reach 195F or 90C on a hot day.
good idea,it has been warming up here and im finding it irritating to my skin,my skin hates the sun and heat atm makes me itch like hell.

Location hidden

#2058 Oct 14, 2011
Anyone tried Lindane Lotion treatment regime to cure Scabies?
la loka

Claxton, GA

#2059 Oct 15, 2011
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
hey dont worry about it u can can cure. my newphews had it. they got curen with dermisil. u can buy it on line. well i hope it helps u. good luck.
kayley

United States

#2061 Oct 15, 2011
Sorry not cups - CAP FULLS_ bleach bottle
Ratio

Reno, NV

#2062 Oct 17, 2011
I've had Scabies off and on for years. I am a service repair technician who has to visit many homes daly to do my work. So what I've done and still do to get rid of periodic attacks is to dip a cotton swab into 35% hydrogen peroxide and put a small amount on the affected areas. I get a slight burning sensation and white bumps from the peroxide begin to form. This lasts no more than 20 minutes, and when the tingling subsides the scabies, the itching and the rash are gone. I also use a hair dryer on the skin until I feel it getting a little too warm for comfort without burning the skin and the itch, rash and the scabies are gone. Now if you are too tired after a long days work and haven't the time to wash down your bedding, you can use the hair drier under the sheet and heat them just enough where there is alot of warmth without burning the sheets. I've also tried the hair dryer on my clothes and it works. Don't however use the peroxide on your clothes or bedding since this will damage the fabric. It will not damage the skin in most cases.

Since: Mar 08

Stuart, FL

#2063 Oct 17, 2011
Catzillaa wrote:
<quoted text>
u can find in dollar stores for $1.00. Be careful w/sulfer u can burn yourself & will ruin clothes & bedding. Check out scabiehelp.com has free e-book and references to good sites to learn more. We all have different skin and sebum therefore what may work for one person might not work for another. Learn why in the book, lots of details to take in about various types of treatments and why a treatment might fail.
Learn how to guarentine clothes. Everyday u will learn more, & more & then one day u too will declare done!

Since: Mar 08

Stuart, FL

#2064 Oct 17, 2011
kayley wrote:
I finally did omg I think on page 3 is where I found my answer. At least I have had relief. Not a single tickle or itch. I put 6 cups of bleach in bath every night and soaked my whole body. I sprayed my matress with all purpose bleach which stained my sheets and smells but no itching. I washed everything I own in Borax. I am kissing the Heavens I can sleep. I accidently wore a hat I didn't wash and it suddenly seemed like I never stopped itching. I repeated the process 3 times since then and I am free. It works omg I can sleep. Contact me at [email protected] if you need help.
I also vacummed my floor every time I washed.
Pleas read scabiehelp.com learn the cycle of the scabie DO NOT THINK they will be gone the life cycle is 45-60 days. A lull can be a couple of days between hatchings. Get your good sleep then. Read on and then discover DO NOT BE FOOLED. Stay the full course then u will get success if u stop too early they will be back! Each time they come back more they bcome more resistant than b4.
andreaamericangi rl

Central Islip, NY

#2065 Oct 18, 2011
i have had scabies 3 times in the past 3 years. you can see my posts on this site going back to 2009. i tried permethrin cream. it did not work for me. it get rid of most of the mites but not all of them and then they would come back. the first time i had it i got rid of it with neem oil and tea tree oil but i had to apply it at least twice a day every day for almost 2 months. i got 100% neem essential oil and 100% tea tree essential oil from a whole foods market and mixed those with grapeseed oil started w 12.5% neem mixed with 12.5% tea tree oil mixed with 75% grapeseed oil. i smelled kinda bad for 2 months but it slowly got better and better and then went away altogeather. a little less than 2 years later i was exposed to scabies again and i got it again only this time i knew what i had right off. the first time i got it 3 years ago, i thought i had poison ivy for at least a month and add that to the fact that i probaby had it for 4-8 weeks before developing bumps and itch due to the way a person's body develops a reaction to them over time, i prob had them for 3 months before i knew what i had and started w permethrin (which like i said didnt kill them entirely and i kept getting re-infested) i think that the longer a person has scabies, the longer it will take to be free from the symptoms of it and the harder and more aggressive the treatment has to be- it makes sense tho cuz the longer you have it, the more they reproduce so there are more and more living on you and your environment. the second time i had it which was about a year ago, i knew a lot sooner cuz of the thing with the developing symptoms after only a few days if you have had it once before. plus i was familiar with the symptoms so i didnt think it was something like poison ivy. i tries the permethrin cream cuz i knew it would work to kill some of them and i got it for free cuz of my health insurance which didnt cover neem oil or tea tree oil and i was very poor at the time (still am) could barely afford food and stuff let alone $40 worth of essential oils. so after a month or so of treating myself every 10 days with the permethrin cream i decided to try ivermectin. first i ordered some pills from some online pharmacy and i got ripped off. then i was like "why have i been avioding buying the veterinary type at a feed store? i should try it" so i went to a horse supply/feed store and bought a 50ml bottle of injectable ivermectin made for cattle and swine. i was so scared to use it cuz the medical estabishment has you so scared to use pharmacueticals without them overseeing it you know, oh and btw i begged and begged a doctor for stromectol- even printed off the computer and showed her a study done in FL on using ivermectin for scabies to show her so that she would prescribe it to me. she kept saying that its not prescribed for scabies- its prescribed for river blindness and other internal worm. the first time i begged her she flat out refused- then 2 weeks later i went back and begged her again i told her i was going to keep comming back over and over until she gave it to me so she might as well because i wasnt going to stop showing up and so she broke down (boy was she mad!) gave me a script but for only one dose! and the stuff wasnt covered by my insurance and it cost- for 4 3mg pills over $100- that was at a walgreens. so anyhow, i gave up on that- never filled the script. but i went to the feed store, had a choice between the paste ivermectin which is for horses to take orally and the liquid which was for injecting into cattle and pigs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enzymes works green kleen or biokleen bac-out 4 hr Feels better works 57
Curing Scabies Once and For All 6 hr sdenato 5
Coming to terms - Scabies is with you forever 9 hr IKnowWhatImTalkin... 7
Look at this picture of skin with mites and mig... (Apr '08) 9 hr IKnowWhatImTalkin... 142
Scabies on the head (Jan '09) 11 hr Judym 55
Completely Cured (May '10) Tue Scabies 37
weird bug found Tue scott 1
More from around the web