how do i get rid of scabies once and ...
Manuka Natural

Hastings, New Zealand

#2011 Sep 23, 2011
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>
There is allot of desperate people on this forum that have tried ALL the natural products and ALL the chemical ones too. I have spent quite a bit of money on so called natural cures that don't work. I have spent as much on permethrins and various chemicals that also don't work. Now we are just trying anything to rid ourselves of these pesky mighty mites. Tea tree oil doesn't work, etc. I am sure most of us have tried it by now. The Manuka Honey might smother some scabies, but certainly doesn't kill the eggs, and that is why most of all these treatments don't work, because once you rid yourself of the mature ones, the babies hatch out and most of us have several generations on us. Luckily, I found a cure for me, and I hope it lasts.
The Manuka Natural scabies treatment product is not just Tea Tree oil, it is Tea Tree and NZ Manuka oil combined, an important difference, also a cream containing these essential oils.
There is no Manuka honey used at all, this is used for other unrelated skin conditions.
This natural treatment is successful for treating scabies and for doubters, you can see the reviews that other people have posted.
Me Too

Murrieta, CA

#2012 Sep 24, 2011
Manuka Natural wrote:
<quoted text>
The Manuka Natural scabies treatment product is not just Tea Tree oil, it is Tea Tree and NZ Manuka oil combined, an important difference, also a cream containing these essential oils.
There is no Manuka honey used at all, this is used for other unrelated skin conditions.
This natural treatment is successful for treating scabies and for doubters, you can see the reviews that other people have posted.
Just because someone has posted a cure on a website doesn't mean it works. I have bought products from websites that promised miracles, but didn't deliver. They are usually over priced and their only objective is to make money on people who are suffering. You can usually look at the ingredients and see if you have used them before. I have. Stop trying to sell products to people that know better.
Scabiesbabies

Flat Rock, MI

#2013 Sep 24, 2011
Well I am one of the many without health insurance. My fiance and kids have health insurance and we will be making an appointment for them next week. I have applied 2 doses of the Lice B Gone and I have also been taking my Black Walnut and Wormwood, as putrid as it is. I am not saying this treatment doesn't work because my fiance claims he is less itchy, but I have little faith in most things. It has been 2 days since I treated my pig with Ivermectin and her next dose is going to be next Thursday and already the appearance of her skin has improved 85% For as much as I would love to think doing things the natural way would be, I want an effective fast acting treatment because I don't want to have a vicious cycle of reinfesting one another here so we will go to the doctors and get some Stromectol. With that we will all have to take some salt baths and another dose of Stromectol in 10 days to kill the newly hatched mites. Enjoy!
Mary

Hollywood, FL

#2014 Sep 24, 2011
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>
GMB1306 is right. We have all been down that road, and you might take some good advice. As far as natural cures go, some people here have been having slow luck with clove oil, but it does burn the skin. I can attest to that!! I have tried everything natural, and everything chemical, and the following is the only treatment that helped me. If you are willing to go chemical then read this:
To study the efficacy of ivermectin for scabies, which is very common in Colombia, a trial with this drug that could be easily administered, with fast application and high efficacy, was undertaken. For this purpose, six complete families with active scabies, consisting of 12 adults and 20 children ranging in age from 1 to 10 years, were treated with 1% ivermectin in a solution of propylene glycol applied topically to the affected skin. The dose employed was 400 microg/kg, repeated once the following week. All patients were cured, tolerated the medication well, and there were no side effects or signs of recurrence 2, 4, or 6 weeks after therapy. In addition to its efficacy, easy administration, and lack of side effects, ivermectin is a low-cost medication.
how many times are you going to post this study from the Columbian doctor? get a grip, Me Too.
Me Too

Murrieta, CA

#2015 Sep 24, 2011
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
how many times are you going to post this study from the Columbian doctor? get a grip, Me Too.
Until people listen that there is help and light at the end of the tunnel. Not everyone scrolls back and reads old posts. People like you try to put people down for no good reason other than to feel superior.
Me Too

Murrieta, CA

#2016 Sep 24, 2011
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to help people, you are trying to cause trouble. What are your true motives? To put people down or to find a way to help scabies sufferers?

Since: Aug 11

Cannington, Australia

#2017 Sep 24, 2011
yeah thats right meetoo,she is so rude,infact she is so opinionated and arrogant and types utter bullcrap,dont even reply to her foolishness.....
Scabbies Victim

Ft Mitchell, KY

#2018 Sep 24, 2011
Thanks for all the information.. Well I do wish to centralize a website that people can refer to so that it will share a highly effective treatments & the progress the persons have made when using remedies... the more sites the better of their discoveries... I have already built the site and its ready ahead of schedule for http://scabies.kermsware.net , I have not posted any treatments or cures yet.. I am starting it off with a comprehensive journal log entry (also available on the site for others), I really just want to rid my body of these nasty scabies.. Before checking here this evening i conducted my second & last day of my bleach bath.. I have noticed some results but its obviously to soon to really know.. but really though im still itching a little.. but since everyone here has tried that already ill just stop while im ahead...and the ingredients I ordered are not going to work your saying?? well its ok i didnt spend that much on them..(crying) Im going mad already..!! Just need a cure...(crying)...

Yeah I noticed Manuka Naturals sell tactics and i believe it may help but not fully cure us.. I appreciate you ME TOO... Ill try this & try that..lol... whatever freakin works.. maybe the diversities of solutions may or may not work for some people.. lol... I just want a highly effective cure.. My site mentioned above will be tracking my progress.. i start the journal Sept 26, 2011.. everyone is welcome to be contributors to the site freely.. Thanks Again MEE TOO and everyone else sharing advise & tips on a possible cure..
Scabbies Victim

Ft Mitchell, KY

#2019 Sep 24, 2011
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to help people, you are trying to cause trouble. What are your true motives? To put people down or to find a way to help scabies sufferers?
DEAR ME TOO,

Thats why im starting a moderated contribution site for scabies suffers that are desperate for a cure that works.. I wish to extend my site to you(ME TOO) as a site administrator if you like.. The site will NOT have any non-sense from others. It will be kept extremely clean & practical for its purpose.. This will assure that others wont get confused or mislead because of junk comments.

Im inviting you to be a member of the site & if you wish I will make you a site administrator. We both can assure appropriate use, contribute very useful information & allow other members to post their treatments along with progress journals.. The site is already premoderated by software but I need good people like you to help keep it clean for others..

You may start by going to the site & signing up as a member (free & confidential) I dont share any registration info with others.. You can contact me their & by your request ill promote your account from 'contributor to administrator & author'...
Scabbies Victim

Ft Mitchell, KY

#2020 Sep 24, 2011
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>
The site address is http://scabies.kermsware.net
Me Too

Murrieta, CA

#2021 Sep 24, 2011
Scabbies Victim wrote:
<quoted text>
DEAR ME TOO,
Thats why im starting a moderated contribution site for scabies suffers that are desperate for a cure that works.. I wish to extend my site to you(ME TOO) as a site administrator if you like.. The site will NOT have any non-sense from others. It will be kept extremely clean & practical for its purpose.. This will assure that others wont get confused or mislead because of junk comments.
Im inviting you to be a member of the site & if you wish I will make you a site administrator. We both can assure appropriate use, contribute very useful information & allow other members to post their treatments along with progress journals.. The site is already premoderated by software but I need good people like you to help keep it clean for others..
You may start by going to the site & signing up as a member (free & confidential) I dont share any registration info with others.. You can contact me their & by your request ill promote your account from 'contributor to administrator & author'...
I am not up to be an administrator of a website. But nice of you to offer. I suggest you might approach RK in the house in the Imidacloprid thread. This person is extremely knowledgeable. By the way, the site looks nice.
ScabieGirl

Irving, TX

#2022 Sep 25, 2011
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
I had an exterminator come out and he checked my bed for bed bugs. He said he was checking my bed for blood spots. Bedbugs leave blood behind. Maybe you have bedbugs. The difference is you can see bedbugs. You can't see the scabies.
ScabieGirl

Irving, TX

#2023 Sep 25, 2011
evangelist akins wrote:
I know this might sound crazy;however, Ive worked in a nursing home for 9 years, and I know all about Scabies.To treat them I would run a bath (as you usually would) Take bleach(of any kind)and place about 5-7 caps full in the bath.The bleach is deluted in by the water,so you won't have to worry about it being too strong.Take a bath as you normally do. The bleach may dry your skin and may be a little harsh on your skin;however the itching will cease and the scabies will be gone. Do this a couple of times (at night)
Thanks for the tip. I tried this along with all the drugs. It did sooth my itching if nothing else. It did help. I am getting closer to the end of it. I have bumps and itch, but it's not the same as it was after the first Elimite treatment. That made them angry and where as I had this unknown problem before, it was full blown scabies after the first treatment. I don't feel the need to bath in the bleach as before. I'm going to try the baking soda to sooth what's left.

Location hidden

#2024 Sep 27, 2011
One of the people on the other Scabies forum started using Kerosene to kill all the mites under her skin and above the skin.

This method is the most extreme. Kerosene is very toxic.

Anyone heard of using kerosene to be cured of scabies. Seems like the ultimate last resort. I am very concerned for her health.
informed

Killeen, TX

#2025 Sep 27, 2011
i have been 26 hours no bites no cralling wow i did not use perm today and i feel better than i have in a long time !!!!! thanks to all your posts that led me to the pore on ivermectin !!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#2026 Sep 27, 2011
informed wrote:
i have been 26 hours no bites no cralling wow i did not use perm today and i feel better than i have in a long time !!!!! thanks to all your posts that led me to the pore on ivermectin !!!!!!!!!
Did you use Permethrin 5% Cream?
informed

Killeen, TX

#2027 Sep 27, 2011
mitewarrior77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you use Permethrin 5% Cream?
No i used 10% perm martins mixed with 50% alcahol when the alcahol evaperates it is back to 10% i used spray bottle for both did not measure dosage just made sure my intire body got full coat then rubbed in
itchyfingers_com

London, UK

#2028 Oct 3, 2011
Hi... I managed to pick up scabies a few years ago whilst staying in a hotel I think!! i went to the G.P several times and tried several different creams and lotions.. I found an article on using bleach to get rid of Scabies.. I was very wary but also very desperate so gave it a try.. After a couple of days the itching stopped and within a couple of weeks my skin had healed totally! I've been without the mites for around 18 months but just recently they have flared up again in one hand!!I've treated with bleach again and it is going but cant understand why they've come back!!?? I'm not promoting the use of bleach but it worked for me.. but I dont understand why they've come back.. any help?

Location hidden

#2029 Oct 3, 2011
itchyfingers_com wrote:
Hi... I managed to pick up scabies a few years ago whilst staying in a hotel I think!! i went to the G.P several times and tried several different creams and lotions.. I found an article on using bleach to get rid of Scabies.. I was very wary but also very desperate so gave it a try.. After a couple of days the itching stopped and within a couple of weeks my skin had healed totally! I've been without the mites for around 18 months but just recently they have flared up again in one hand!!I've treated with bleach again and it is going but cant understand why they've come back!!?? I'm not promoting the use of bleach but it worked for me.. but I dont understand why they've come back.. any help?
How did you use bleach? Baths? Bleach Baths do not cure scabies.
scabiesgirl

Irving, TX

#2030 Oct 4, 2011
Duct tape helps.
I was at the point of crazy. I thought if ducktape will get rid of warts, maybe it will smother them. I doesn't, but it does relieve the itching some. I thought it was a crazy thing, but my son pointed out i can now scratch without cutting my skin. It was really helpful. I think mine are amost gone, I just took the 2nd dose of ivermectin. IT's odd how it makes the rash go away. It also makes me itch more. I wasn't itching before I took it today, but now i'm itching like crazy and I feel like they are crawling on me.

What soothes them. A bath in bleach sooths them and stops the itch. Mixing baking soda with lotion seemed to get rid of them. I thought they were gone but that I should take one more dose of ivermectin and now i'm itching like crazy again.

So this is what i've done that past week, and I really thought they were almost gone.
bath in epsom salt (this made my hair really soft) and bleach. Used salt as a body scrub. It really scrapes and scrubs. After the bath i rub fugus cream, bactracine, vasoline and lotion mixed with backing soda on.

Even though I'm itching again, the rash on my wrists is almost gone. It is really odd how it does that. The first time i put on the permetrin cream the itch stopped immediately. Even though I dind't itch that much. Also the rash on my wrist noticibly went down.

The odd thing about the poison cream is that before I used it ans was diagnosed, i itched, but not like crazy. Just itched and had this annoying marks on my legs. it's so embarrassing, i couldn't wear shorts. I went to many dr.s, they diagnost it as exyema and told me not to scratch it, that would make it worse. After I used the permithrin cream, though it soothed the initial itch, I then started itching like a mad person. It could feel them biting me and crawling on me. I didn't feel any of that before the cream. In fact, I think i had it for about 10 years. So maybe it just woke them up , i don't know.
the other odd thing is that they are only on my extremeties. From the elbow and the knee down. Only on the front of my legs. I don't have them on any of the fatty parts of me. They are on my wrist big time. and ankles. no where else. Well, wish me luck. It's been horrible. I do think that if you stop treating yourself and start pampering your skin, the itching will stop and they will start to heal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moxidectin (Sep '12) 4 hr Horsegirl58 69
How to soothe post scabies itch? 7 hr Aas 5
clove oil cures scabies (Oct '10) 7 hr REB4 98
What is the life cycle of the scabie? 7 hr Aas 3
Beating scabies 7 hr Aas 3
Natural Scabies Cure That Worked for Me (Dec '10) 8 hr REB4 21
I am cured using 100% undiluted tea tree oil. (Jan '08) 16 hr Janice Bigsley 91
More from around the web