how do i get rid of scabies once and ...
GMB1306

Fairmont, WV

#1664 May 15, 2011
cure wrote:
<quoted text>
I took it orally
I did not say it was a cure, it helps you sleep while these critters eat you alive. I found out the other day I did not take the benedryl and I was up and down all night with the biting attacks.
GMB1306

United States

#1665 May 17, 2011
A friend suggest I look this up, since I was having problems? You never know if there is an underlying problem. So I went to Mayo Clinic site and found this. Sound familiar.

By Mayo Clinic staff

Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disease that occurs when your body's immune system attacks your own tissues and organs. Inflammation caused by lupus can affect many different body systems, including your joints, skin, kidneys, blood cells, heart and lungs.

Lupus occurs more frequently in women, though it isn't clear why. Four types of lupus exist — systemic lupus erythematosus, discoid lupus erythematosus, drug-induced lupus erythematosus and neonatal lupus. Of these, systemic lupus erythematosus is the most common and serious form of lupus.

The outlook for people with lupus was once grim, but diagnosis and treatment of lupus has improved considerably. With treatment, most people with lupus can lead active lives.

If you look this up on the web site www.mayoclinic.com you can read more information
GMB1306

United States

#1666 May 17, 2011
cure wrote:
<quoted text>
I took it orally
I took it orally also
someone please help

United States

#1667 May 18, 2011
hi my 10 year old daughter has been diagnosed with scabies, she got them from a blanket purchased at the salvation army. she keeps us up all night crying and itching i've washed all her bedsheets and clothes in hot water and also have dried them in hot air dry and it seems like it's getting worse, there are three others in our home and i'm pregnant ans scared for us and especially her that shes a baby going through soooo much. someone please advise me, or offer your help

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1668 May 18, 2011
You need to get to it quickly before too many generations are created meaning when mites lay eggs they hatch then those hatched ones lay eggs so on and so on. I think 5% permethrin is what a doctor would prescribe a child. Ill come back to you.
Advice

United States

#1669 May 18, 2011
If your daughter was "diagnosed" then follow up with her pediatrician who diagnosed her and get going on a treatment through her pediatrician
weed

Shenyang, China

#1671 May 18, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Steph, yes there is hope, yes you will get rid of it, as many people have, they just don't post anymore, yes you have to wash everything after a single wearing, including sheets and blankets every day, no the doctors don't take it seriously because these things used to be easier to get rid of, or they have become resistant to current medicines, or something.

"Derbac M:
Ingredients
Malathion 0.5% w/w
Warnings
Prolonged or repeated use with this product should be avoided. It should not be used more than once a week and for not more than three consecutive weeks."

It has a low success rate and I believe it is banned in the US (I could be wrong), maybe just banned for use on crops.

And yes scabies is bloody horrible.

You have read many of the posts, but to summarize,

Oral ivermectin
Topical miticide like Elimite 5% permethrin or Benzemul or Ascabiol (same thing)
Benzyl Benzoate additive to laundry, wash and dry on hot.
70% rubbing alcohol on itchy spots, and spray shoes, environment, don't forget to clean your car a lot. Maybe mix alcohol with BB.
Clean, vacuum, clean, vacuum.
If you've been scratching a lot you could have them under your fingernails too. Check the posts for that.
If you have pets they need to be treated too.
Vinyl zip covers for mattress and pillows, wipe daily with bleach.

Post back and let us know how you're doing, hope this helps.

Ok everyone, did I miss anything?
I need to know when should I apply 5% permethrin,daytime or bedtime?by the way,how often should I apply it?is it that twice in a week ok?
Bleach

Clarksville, TN

#1672 May 18, 2011
So far, this is what works for me. Had scabies in 2000 for 3 years, threw out tons of clothing, bedding and bed. They were not completely gone but a bite here and there throughout the years and would just use sulfur.( it worked).

Husband came back from war, went to NY and 4 weeks later me and 2 year old were itching like crazy".

Used olive oil soap (nice moisturizer)
Neem oil (made it worst)
Borax ( helps but still feel the crawls)
Cloroax bleach (no itch, sound sleep)
Used clorax wipes and wiped down my whole body. Woke up 2 times with extreme biting on big toe, wrapped in clorax bleach wipes and it stopped immediately.

Bleach and prayer and trying to pretend like you don't have the mites it the only thing that has been working for me for a piece mind

Location hidden

#1673 May 19, 2011
weed wrote:
<quoted text>I need to know when should I apply 5% permethrin,daytime or bedtime?by the way,how often should I apply it?is it that twice in a week ok?
Doctor should have given you that advice. For adults it is generally at night leave on whole body 8-12 hours. Treat again after 5 days. I dont know if children have a different protocol.
weed

Shenyang, China

#1674 May 19, 2011
Catzillaa wrote:
<quoted text>Doctor should have given you that advice. For adults it is generally at night leave on whole body 8-12 hours. Treat again after 5 days. I dont know if children have a different protocol.
thank you firstly,but you know, I live in China where this cream even isn't applied to scabies.I buy it online.all that we use to fight scabies here is sulphur,such a traditional drug.and now I need another thing:do the things touched by me need to be bagged and leaved alone for a couple of weeks?if yes,how long?please help!

Location hidden

#1675 May 19, 2011
generally they say 3 days but I would wait 2 weeks or you can iron the clothes on very hot setting or freeze them in your freezer for a couple of days. Scabies are not visible they hide very well. I tried permethrin 3 times and it didnt work. If it is early stages you may have better luck. Alot of people report that sulphur works well for them.
weed

Shenyang, China

#1676 May 19, 2011
Catzillaa wrote:
generally they say 3 days but I would wait 2 weeks or you can iron the clothes on very hot setting or freeze them in your freezer for a couple of days. Scabies are not visible they hide very well. I tried permethrin 3 times and it didnt work. If it is early stages you may have better luck. Alot of people report that sulphur works well for them.
ai!!!the fact is that I have used sulphur for about 30 days!through I feel much better,it is such a disgusting thing that I can't bear any more.I am so busy with my study,but I have put all my hope on the new med.oh my god!! I catch this shit nine months ago,I am absolutely a crazy man!!!

Location hidden

#1677 May 19, 2011
If its been 9 months then you are advanced and may need to take more aggressive action. Have you considered trying Imidacloprid? Have a look at the thread and you can see all the stats regarding protocols, toxicity and safety. I have just finished my treatment and Im very happy with it. Do not be deterred by the fact that it flea treatment.

Location hidden

#1678 May 19, 2011
You will see a member there called Angel. Angel is from China and found a reliable supplier for advantix.
GMB1306

United States

#1679 May 20, 2011
No outbreaks since Sunday, and when I bleached my arm where the mass was. I must have killed off the infestation. I am taking only 1 shower a day, using my regular shampoo and body soap. I clean the plastic cover on my mattress everyday with a bleach wipe, clean sheets & PJ's, also clean my plastic pillow case, wash linens everyday. On Sunday I started the Kflex antibotic 2000 mg a day along with the PROBIOTIC, Acidphilis? 40 billion capsules. I have been putting an antibotic cream on the bleach burn and on my legs where I have pin point sores from the scabie or parasites. Every once in a while I feel something crawling but I think this is a natural reaction at this time. Nothing has bit me since Sunday morning. No other signs of bumps or outbreaks. Cleaned all the surfaces of my house with bleach, toilet handles, faucets, kitchen cabinets handles, door knobs, etc. wiped all hard surfaces with bleach. Spray lice spray every 2 -3 days on carpet, couch and anything that has fabric, as to stop the hatching cycle. I also started back on yogart, this gives you good bacteria to fight the parasites on your body. My girlfriend went through this as well and she stopped all the meds after so many treatments, said she still itched for up to 4 weeks, feeling crawling things, but no more bites. Now she is cured. I hope that I am cured. This was a nightmare that I do not want to go through again. Keeping an eye on my hub, he never came down with any of the things I went through. THANK YOU GOD and all the people here who supported me though the MADNESS. For all the hints and other treatments to house and body.

Remember to clean your eye glasses and car keys, car and anything else you use, computer keyboard, mouse and mouse pads. What ever you touch, can come back to haunt you.

SPECIAL THANKS TO DEPRESSED, CATZILLA and RK for your posts and support

Location hidden

#1680 May 20, 2011
Good news GMB. Feels good doesnt it? I think I am finally done with this also. I stopped treatment thursday its friday now and so far no symptoms. Went to the doctor she seems happy with my skin. Still early days but I feel good.
Nikkita

Nevada, TX

#1681 May 20, 2011
Dude, scabies sucks. I contracted it from a hotel room about 4-6 weeks ago.....and it has been, by far the most irritating bullsh*t I've ever dealt with. Okay, so go to the doctor. Tea tree oil, Neem oil, Sulphur cream.......none of that crap works. Trust me, I bought it all. The over the counter perm cream and spray is a 1% mixture and it's not powerful enough to kill the suckers that have burrowed. Go to the doctor. I didn't have insurance either, but after two weeks of failed home remedies, I couldn't take the thought of bugs eating away at my skin anymore. Go to the doctor...or emergency room....or free clinic...whatever, just see a licensed medical professional who can prescribe medicine. You will get a script for Permethrin Cream 5%. Ask for 2 (tell them you have kids or a significant other, whatever) and then insist on a refill for two more. Get as many tubes as you can. Avoid CVS....they're expensive. Wal-Mart and Wallgreens are both significantly cheaper. Two tubes are like 50 bucks. Go home, shower and cover every inch of your body in that crap. Face, neck, hairline, cracks, crevices, if it's skin, it needs to be saturated. If you are in a position where you can lock your house up and take a 3 day vaca, do it. When you get back, the mites will have starved and cleaning will be much easier. If not, you better start cleaning. Go to Wal-Mart (or wherever) and buy as many cans as they have stocked of the RID Perm 1% Spray. It won't kill anything on you, but it will help with things like mattresses or couches and carpets. Things you can't put in the washing machine should be sprayed down daily. Vacuum your carpet daily, change your sheets daily. I would wake up each morning for 2 weeks and strip the sheets, pillowcases and mattress cover from my bed and wash it on the HOT setting. Then I'd take my comforter and put it in the dryer on the HOT setting. When you take it out, it should burn your fingers. That will fry the little bastards. Spray down your mattress with the perm spray every day. When you get home from work, vacuum spray down your couches. When you take your clothes off or use a towel, immediately put it in the washing machine. You will end up doing about 2 loads a day (once you get everything washed initially) and it's gonna suck, but wouldn't you rather have a shitty 2 weeks and be done with it, rather than let it drag out for months? Gross! Anyway, do the cream every 3 days. I don't care if the doctor says only twice and 5 days apart. The bugs are laying eggs inside of you and every few days more hatch. Use the cream every 3 days until it's gone. Wash your sheets and clothing daily until the cream is gone. Vacuum and spray daily until the cream is gone. It sucks and it's expensive, but worth it after 2-3 weeks when they are finally gone for good! And, who knows, maybe I'm overdoing it a little, but seriously, I'm better safe than sorry when it comes to things eating holes into my skin!
nissan

Placentia, CA

#1682 May 20, 2011
someone please help wrote:
hi my 10 year old daughter has been diagnosed with scabies, she got them from a blanket purchased at the salvation army. she keeps us up all night crying and itching i've washed all her bedsheets and clothes in hot water and also have dried them in hot air dry and it seems like it's getting worse, there are three others in our home and i'm pregnant ans scared for us and especially her that shes a baby going through soooo much. someone please advise me, or offer your help
Hello, I have battling these little bastrads for 4 years and after trying everything...only just recently found a cure. I almost don't want to share my cure on here because of so many ass wipe trolls on here and I feel as though maybe I should charge for the cure and become a millionaire...lol
You sound real and in desperate need of help...so I am willing share my cure with you...all you trolls and non believers just go to hell!
here it is - red onions
send me a message if you interested in how to use them
Me too

Murrieta, CA

#1684 May 22, 2011
someone please help wrote:
It is important to know that a wash even with bleach doesn't always kill the scabies. I know this for a fact and was reinfected by supposed clean clothes. Ironing does kill eggs and adult scabies and I would suggest ironing everything you wear.
Me too

Murrieta, CA

#1685 May 22, 2011
nissan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, I have battling these little bastrads for 4 years and after trying everything...only just recently found a cure. I almost don't want to share my cure on here because of so many ass wipe trolls on here and I feel as though maybe I should charge for the cure and become a millionaire...lol
You sound real and in desperate need of help...so I am willing share my cure with you...all you trolls and non believers just go to hell!
here it is - red onions
send me a message if you interested in how to use them
I am interested in the red onion cure, can you elaborate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies help 7 hr Lovechalola1 7
Please help me guys (Oct '15) 20 hr Lovechalola1 60
will sulfur soap get rid of scabies (Jun '10) Thu Jenie 207
"Clove Oil Effective Treatment for Scabies" (Jun '11) Wed babakanuska 10
White and black specks...crawlies....scratch ma... (Jan '08) Wed yogagroove 137
Apple Cider Vinegar (Jul '12) Wed Lynn 31
After months and months its NOT scabies!!!!! (Jun '09) Wed tryingtocureit 81
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Tue Melanie RAPHAEL 823
More from around the web