how do i get rid of scabies once and ...
Lucy Lu

Flowery Branch, GA

#1284 Feb 13, 2011
Debbie..We have been going for this for a few months and we stated doing the bleach treatments. I am telling you that it is hard on your body....BUT IT WORKS....It has been the worst couple of months in a long time but the last week or so I feel so much better...It just takes time. Now realize that we are all girls and have 30 blankets laying all over the house...I took everything out except what we are using and left them in the laundry room for over a week so them little bastards would die. Now everything gets washed in Borax and Arm and Hammer and comes in daily as we use it. Cloths and towels get washed daily. But I can see that pot of gp;d at the end of the rainbow....
Anonymous

UK

#1285 Feb 13, 2011
Made up storys again. Jackanory was better. Lucy loo-ever tryd shoving ur head in the loo n pulling the chain? With bleach.
Bill

Union, NJ

#1286 Feb 13, 2011
Hi,

Here is a lesion cure used by many This is from a poster maned m-mm ,( now Frito )

Here is her post pasted here :
' For now, there is good info here.  I have used this on myself and is what healed my first two craters of simmering hell on my arms way back when.  I will remind you those lesions were on the order of 7cm long and 5 cm wide.  Substitute human for dog.  There is a great explanation of the usefulness of H202, vinegar, and borax. 
The actions of Borax can also be applied to the environment.  This will also tell you on how Borax works to kill and also addresses toxicity issues.  Also, remeLĘ
Bill

Union, NJ

#1287 Feb 13, 2011
HI

my post got cut short is the rest:

Also, remember,  H202 is a penetrant and very effective.

Frito '

end of pasted post

The mix:
2 tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster
16 oz peroxide (3%)
32 oz water.
mix it , and the borax nuetralizes the peroxide

ps it is best to help the curing process along with other cures thet reinforce what the Dr might recommend .
1. Iike sulfur creme
2. Peroxide & borax water mix
3. arm & hammer powdered laundry soap , 1 cup in the tub
4. Wear boots to protect feet
5.Boil clothes in a big pot on stove with 2 bricks on clothes to wieght down& clorox bottles of water to keep lid tight
6. Soak beltsin a&h soap daily
7. spot treat any itch rate then scratch : w/ small pocket bottle of perox+borax+water
8. Dust house w/ dry borax powder ( don't breathe it it cause diarrea if you do )
9. Soak comb & brush in cut off milk jug of a&h soap 3 teasp per cup or water
10. Keep laptop in a 2.5 gal zip lock with c02 in it .( don't breathe the c02 it cause brain & kidney damage )
11. Burn menthol crystals , 1 teasp per room in a pot puti warmer of coffe warmer or candle warmer m it makes bugs flee & forces them to pick u any poison powder I have applied like borax , or nylar or DE
12. Use selsun blue shampoo, the daily version smells good , leav it on for 2-8 mins before rinsing ,it helps a lot
13. Fogger from cedarcide $200 fog w/ 1cup borax+1gal hot water every 3 days for 2 months

God bless you,

Bill
Anonymous

UK

#1288 Feb 13, 2011
Can anyone help me get me tha special laundry detergent please??
jeannie

United States

#1289 Feb 14, 2011
Lifelost, please do not bash the bleach cure because you have not tried it. It works for ALOT of people, and if you discourage the use of a cure you have not tried, it could cause another reader to not try a cure that WILL cure them. I have seen the bleach cure so MANY people of Scabies-it's just not right for you to assume it does not work, it DOES TOO! I seriously doubt if the detergent alone can really completely cure Scabies.:(
Anonymous

UK

#1290 Feb 14, 2011
What detergent do u mean? I didnt bash it-was joking as many seem 2b doing on here now. It is confusing when some say it works and others say it doesnt. I mean surely the permethrin should work. It would be helpful if there was local support-but theres nothing. Its not hopeful.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1291 Feb 14, 2011
I use the A&H powdered laundry detergent as PART of my regimen, for both baths and laundry. I don't have scabies, but am having some success with whatever mites I have left. The A&H deterg helps the itch for me, and baths with A&H containing mixtures has helped to reduce my un-named mites--not scabies as I have no usual signs/symptoms.
lifelost, I tried to find how to buy A&H powder detergent in the UK, but had no luck. Could you order from U.S. or other?
Borax, peroxide, water lotion continues to be very useful for me.
Dissolve 2 tablespoons borax in 32 ounces warm water, mix in 16 ounces peroxide. Use like a lotion. I've read that taking vitamin C an hour or so before using on hair will help lessen bleaching effect.
Lifeslost

UK

#1292 Feb 14, 2011
Sig Olson wrote:
I use the A&H powdered laundry detergent as PART of my regimen, for both baths and laundry. I don't have scabies, but am having some success with whatever mites I have left. The A&H deterg helps the itch for me, and baths with A&H containing mixtures has helped to reduce my un-named mites--not scabies as I have no usual signs/symptoms.
lifelost, I tried to find how to buy A&H powder detergent in the UK, but had no luck. Could you order from U.S. or other?
Borax, peroxide, water lotion continues to be very useful for me.
Dissolve 2 tablespoons borax in 32 ounces warm water, mix in 16 ounces peroxide. Use like a lotion. I've read that taking vitamin C an hour or so before using on hair will help lessen bleaching effect.
Thanks for looking anyway Sig. There is no way I can obtain the detergent. I havent internet access as you know. Glad u had good holiday. So u never had scabies? Its horrible cos u cant see anything but u know somethings wrong. It comes in waves of intense itching. And then the rashes on skin. Makes u feel dirty all the time.
Life Coach

Adelaide, Australia

#1293 Feb 14, 2011
Lifeslost wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for looking anyway Sig. There is no way I can obtain the detergent. I havent internet access as you know. Glad u had good holiday. So u never had scabies? Its horrible cos u cant see anything but u know somethings wrong. It comes in waves of intense itching. And then the rashes on skin. Makes u feel dirty all the time.
WELL FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU WILL BE SCABIES FREE!!!! STOP COMPLAINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. IN ANOTHER THREAD I EXPLAIN EXACTLY HOW TO GET RID OFF THEM PERMANENTLY!
Lifeslost

UK

#1294 Feb 14, 2011
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU WILL BE SCABIES FREE!!!! STOP COMPLAINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. IN ANOTHER THREAD I EXPLAIN EXACTLY HOW TO GET RID OFF THEM PERMANENTLY!
Who r u exactly? And I cant read through every single thread on here. How am I complaining. I was replyin 2Sig anyway. U dont know me or my situation.
Life Coach

Bankstown, Australia

#1295 Feb 14, 2011
Lifeslost wrote:
<quoted text>Who r u exactly? And I cant read through every single thread on here. How am I complaining. I was replyin 2Sig anyway. U dont know me or my situation.
I am surprised at the stupidity of so many people who claim they have scabies for months and some even years.(thumps forehead). How stupid are you anyway?

Well seeing you didn't follow the Life Coaches recommendations earlier, then HERE IS A SOLUTION FOR ALL YOU BRAIN DEAD LONG TERM SCABIES SUFFERERS WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO GET RID OFF THEM:

Park your car(s) in the garage. Then lock up your house and go on a 1 week holiday. During that 1 week all the living scabies in your bed, lounge, car etc will all DIE because they cannot survive without a human host for more than 3-4 days.

So first problem is now solved and all your scabies in your car(s) and house are now DEAD!

Secondly, only take with you 1 pair of clothing, then go stay in a tent in the forest or stay at a hotel for 1 night. Now remember you dummies, DO NOT take your own car, catch a bus or taxi!

Then begin treatment with body cream, and keep it on, and when you wake up the next day, then throw away your clothing, and put on a brand new clothing.

Then move to the next hotel, and stay there for remaining 6 days. Then return to your home and car(s) and be scabies free!

It ain't rocket science you brain dead zombies!

Location hidden

#1296 Feb 14, 2011
Lifeslost wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for looking anyway Sig. There is no way I can obtain the detergent. I havent internet access as you know. Glad u had good holiday. So u never had scabies? Its horrible cos u cant see anything but u know somethings wrong. It comes in waves of intense itching. And then the rashes on skin. Makes u feel dirty all the time.
lifelost, sorry if you didn't know I don't have scabies. My mites, etc, seem to pretty much be normal stuff gone nuts. I've had a bunch of serious illnesses, and surgeries, so demodex & bacterias were able to over-run my body. Some of the early mites I got out were pretty big to be living in skin--naive me! Haven't gotten much out of skin for a while now. Am sure there's still stuff coming out, but younger stages. Think I have the dwarf tapeworm like beagagal. That's going to take some time with steady treatments--mostly Fenbendazole among many others.
I don't think my itching has been as intense as scabies itch, but intolerable anyway. That is nearly gone. Will itch more after using Fenbendazole tonight. Die-off symptoms I think.
Hope you can look beyond some of the bullying here. There's so much crap going on in this forum, it is hard to stay on track with those who are so helpful, kind, and considerate; many who still suffer from any number of symptoms caused by many sorts of problems.
Lifeslost

UK

#1297 Feb 15, 2011
Sig Olson wrote:
<quoted text>
lifelost, sorry if you didn't know I don't have scabies. My mites, etc, seem to pretty much be normal stuff gone nuts. I've had a bunch of serious illnesses, and surgeries, so demodex & bacterias were able to over-run my body. Some of the early mites I got out were pretty big to be living in skin--naive me! Haven't gotten much out of skin for a while now. Am sure there's still stuff coming out, but younger stages. Think I have the dwarf tapeworm like beagagal. That's going to take some time with steady treatments--mostly Fenbendazole among many others.
I don't think my itching has been as intense as scabies itch, but intolerable anyway. That is nearly gone. Will itch more after using Fenbendazole tonight. Die-off symptoms I think.
Hope you can look beyond some of the bullying here. There's so much crap going on in this forum, it is hard to stay on track with those who are so helpful, kind, and considerate; many who still suffer from any number of symptoms caused by many sorts of problems.
Oh right so not scabies-but I guess all these different mites can give similar reactions. At least you r getting near your cure. Hoping 2speak 2my GP 2mrw. Its so embarrassing-I rarely wen2 docs b4 I got this. And u feel like ur hassling them. NHS is very bad here.
Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#1298 Feb 15, 2011
Lifeslost wrote:
<quoted text>Oh right so not scabies-but I guess all these different mites can give similar reactions. At least you r getting near your cure. Hoping 2speak 2my GP 2mrw. Its so embarrassing-I rarely wen2 docs b4 I got this. And u feel like ur hassling them. NHS is very bad here.
It's no better over here, lifeslost. We are ALL in the same boat.
Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#1299 Feb 15, 2011
Sig Olson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Will itch more after using Fenbendazole tonight." lol.....
oh my god.... lol.. that's funny. i enjoy your posts, Sig.
I'll stop. I know you are suffering. We all are...
But, of course, all of you will be cured together soon. lol....

Location hidden

#1300 Feb 15, 2011
As little as Docs have actually FOUND for me, I don't think our health care is much different. I was dam near dead a few times before they found things. Why believe the patient???
I found my way to this forum by way of Demodex on Eyelids thread; which I don't find at all anymore. Things got much worse and spread before finding treatments beyond the Demodex on Eyelids treatments.
Got out more very dark and larger specks from legs this AM. It's not over for me yet.
Added good amount of Neem to lotion with lemongrass oil and clove oil.
Good luck with Doc tomorrow lifelost.
I see Oncologist soon. He was the 1st to give me permethrin. I'll ask about the mites people are getting after chemo. Still no appointment with Rochester Mayo. Maybe oncology can get it done.
Lifeslost

UK

#1301 Feb 15, 2011
Sig Olson wrote:
As little as Docs have actually FOUND for me, I don't think our health care is much different. I was dam near dead a few times before they found things. Why believe the patient???
I found my way to this forum by way of Demodex on Eyelids thread; which I don't find at all anymore. Things got much worse and spread before finding treatments beyond the Demodex on Eyelids treatments.
Got out more very dark and larger specks from legs this AM. It's not over for me yet.
Added good amount of Neem to lotion with lemongrass oil and clove oil.
Good luck with Doc tomorrow lifelost.
I see Oncologist soon. He was the 1st to give me permethrin. I'll ask about the mites people are getting after chemo. Still no appointment with Rochester Mayo. Maybe oncology can get it done.
Hi Sig. I thought American docs were better than UK. I guess its same all round then. Yeh-why believe the patient. They havent time 2. Thought u would have had got more help though as u said u beat cancer. U should have got more help. Dreading speakin 2my GP cos she has labelled me delusional. She works p/time, is approachable but wont back me up fully on this. I also think she doesnt like bein proved wrong. Just over a year ago a pharmacist questioned her adminestering me something she thought was harmful. She had a go @pharmacist. Pharmacist then said 2me-who am I-Im just a pharmacist. GPs word is final it seems.
Kat

San Bernardino, CA

#1302 Feb 15, 2011
I believe I may have scabies. I have no idea how I got them. I first had small marks around my breast that were very itchy, I thought they were bug bites, now I find these bites are now also on my neck, stomach and at my underwear line. I dont have the money to see a Doctor @$145.00. Im going to try the tea tree oil $3.50 & witch Hazel $4.00 in my bath. Clean everything with Borax and see if this helps.

Location hidden

#1303 Feb 15, 2011
I beat cancer only due to a cyst coming up in my breast. Being a smoker, docs only diagnosed smoking related stuff. Kept treating me for lung infections which never got better. Cancer was on chest wall-on top of a lung. Surgery to remove it allowed me to breathe a whole lot better! There were no or few lung infections. The shadow they kept seeing for many years, was breast cancer tumor. My primary doc later apologized to me in his own way.
I had stomach problems from age 11, which resulted in Pancreatitis from stones blocking bile ducts around age 45,+++. Think many docs are out to "prove their beliefs"; and subsequently are just plain WRONG too many times. Docs are people too, but we need them to be more thorough and more accurate. Mis-treating something for years and years costs big $$$ too--and leads to unnecessary suffering and death.
Not only do I agree about them not liking being wrong, many seem to insist their diagnosis is right no matter what. A diagnosis seems to be golden--right or wrong. Think the delusion lies with them.
I too, wracked my brain as to where I got all this crap. In the end, getting rid of it is what counts. If I know some person, place, or thing is responsible, I'm going to avoid it like the plague it is. "It" is everywhere, and I will be vigilant forever! I, too, will be wrong countless times forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies or? (warning, pic) 2 hr Needtobdone 2
Scabies 4 hr Jeff 1
Do scabies get in your throat? (Nov '10) 5 hr Kay 46
My scabies treatment (Dec '10) 7 hr Bob 10
Cured!!! after 3 years... here is what I did ex... (Feb '10) 10 hr Mark 16
Scabies DOES go away! (Feb '10) 21 hr Shilpaph802 142
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) Thu Bill 287
More from around the web