how do i get rid of scabies once and ...
Cured of the Nightmare

Jacksonville, FL

#1044 Jul 26, 2010
I mean... I am NOW getting back to a normal life!:)
KEEP ON

Netherlands

#1045 Jul 26, 2010
Cured of the Nightmare wrote:
I mean... I am NOW getting back to a normal life!:)
Many antibiotics improve, but are not with the potential to take this type agent out.

Keep on reporting about your success or failure.

If you can keep on claiming what you say is the case, and this several month's after quitting your alternative method, than it will be worth taking your equine experience into account.
Cured of the Nightmare

Jacksonville, FL

#1046 Jul 26, 2010
I will, KEEP ON...thank you...
WhoUGonnaCall-Mi tebusters

Hollywood, FL

#1047 Jul 26, 2010
I'm going to put your post in the I'm Cured Thread.
Thanks for posting and telling your story.
Cured of the Nightmare

Jacksonville, FL

#1048 Jul 26, 2010
WhoUGonnaCall-Mitebusters wrote:
I'm going to put your post in the I'm Cured Thread.
Thanks for posting and telling your story.
I am very happy to report it and I hope it will help someone else! Thanks!
Tip

Netherlands

#1049 Jul 26, 2010
First Documentation of In Vivo and In Vitro
Ivermectin Resistance in Sarcoptes scabiei

....and its successful use in combination with benzyl benzoate in
1 of our patients warrants further study of this (and possibly
other) combination topical therapies. We found that the com-
bination of 5% tea tree oil in 25% benzyl benzoate killed scabies
mites in vitro at least as quickly as benzyl benzoate alone....

.....In light of concerns that a 2-week dosing interval is inade-
quate, we have further modified our protocol for treating re-
current crusted scabies to a 5-dose regimen with doses of 200
mg/kg administered on days 1, 2, 8, 9, and 15 of therapy, with
an additional 2 doses on days 22 and 29 for the most severe
cases.

http://cnia.inta.gov.ar/helminto/Foro%2007/in...

Hollywood, FL

#1050 Jul 26, 2010
Tip wrote:
First Documentation of In Vivo and In Vitro
Ivermectin Resistance in Sarcoptes scabiei
....and its successful use in combination with benzyl benzoate in
1 of our patients warrants further study of this (and possibly
other) combination topical therapies. We found that the com-
bination of 5% tea tree oil in 25% benzyl benzoate killed scabies
mites in vitro at least as quickly as benzyl benzoate alone....
.....In light of concerns that a 2-week dosing interval is inade-
quate, we have further modified our protocol for treating re-
current crusted scabies to a 5-dose regimen with doses of 200
mg/kg administered on days 1, 2, 8, 9, and 15 of therapy, with
an additional 2 doses on days 22 and 29 for the most severe
cases.
http://cnia.inta.gov.ar/helminto/Foro%2007/in...
good article, netherlands. this is the med that you need to study. and I'm not talking a brief study, either. You need to study it, IN DEPTH. Note that the article was written in 2004. What does that tell you?
Take this to you CASE REPORT thread and do some research on ivermectin.
time ago

Netherlands

#1051 Jul 26, 2010
Was it not only the clown who tends to jump to a conclusion.

Indeed classic and active scabies exists, and next: all scabies lesions are consistently found colonized with staphylococcus aureus.

By the way, I hope you are not that person who runs an illegal crocodile farm somewhere on the everglades.

I also have heard that a failed clown from Hollywood is teaching a choir of stubborn crocodiles to sing a song that consists out of two silly words!

Years before he was caught selling illegal stuff on the corner of Ventura Beach.

Every person that walked by was attacked in one and the similar way.
He quickly opened his raincoat and the left flap showed bottles of permethrin
and the other flap showed snuff boxes with ivermectin.

And you know what?
Underneath he proved totally XXXXX.

Now that is scary, isn't it.

Now jump!

Hollywood, FL

#1052 Jul 26, 2010
time ago wrote:
Indeed classic and active scabies exists, and next: all scabies lesions are consistently found colonized with staphylococcus aureus.
By the way, I hope you are not that person who runs an illegal crocodile farm somewhere on the everglades.
I also have heard that a failed clown from Hollywood is teaching a choir of stubborn crocodiles to sing a song that consists out of two silly words!
Years before he was caught selling illegal stuff on the corner of Ventura Beach.
And you know what?
Now jump!
sorry if I pissed you off. Didn't mean to... your story was a little funny. lol...

Hollywood, FL

#1053 Jul 26, 2010
time ago wrote:
And you know what?
Now jump!
Your story reminds me of this guy here:

and this song, in particular.
Cynthia

Waterloo, Canada

#1054 Jul 29, 2010
Omg! I really not sure if I got scabies but I always get rash all over ma body especially in ma waist n arms! N under ma breast! But I really need help 2 get ride of dis plz can sumone help me ! I hope da bleach bath wrks ! How lonng would I had 2 stay with out goin 2 work?
KayTee wrote:
<quoted text>
How long does this take? I'm not 100% sure I even have scabies - but I'm pretty sure. I do not have insurance and cannot afford to pay the Dr.$120 a visit - so I really hope this works.
Cris

Downingtown, PA

#1055 Aug 5, 2010
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
I was suffering from scabies, with the crazy itching and scabs and scars. A friend of mine refered me to an aromatherapist who works with essential oils and she suggested this product thats a mixture of apricot kernel oil and essential oils (about $10 + sh)...I used the stuff (which smells great by the way) 2x daily on the red areas of my body...I could tell almost instantly it wasn't getting any worse, and within 3-4 days noticed an improvement in the appearance of my skin. For the next three weeks, the scabies subsided bit by bit until it was completely gone. I made sure to clean all my bed lines as well, of course, but this stuff is a GODSEND. I was losing my mind. For the low price and no freaky side effects, I call this one a miracle cure!! Try it you wont be sorry. Here the link to her facebook page http://www.facebook.com/settings/... #!/profile.php?id=100001250508 298 or email [email protected] om
Amy in Australia

Australia

#1056 Aug 10, 2010
i seriously want to die, dead set over this crap!! my daughter who is 3 was the first to start itching which i thought was an allergic reaction so i just gave her anti histamines. to then realise myself & my partner were itching ourselves to death! i went to the doctor well several doctors who didnt even look at us but told us it was scabies. we have done a lyclear treatment twice which is (permethrin) cream. it does NOT work. i have been cleaning and washing like a made woman!! we have only been itchying for 3 weeks but it is pure hell! im not truely worried about myself itchying its my daughter i feel for. as she is 3 and i cant let her go anywhere until cured.
Now i few question i have to ask is because im in australia is there anyone on here from here that can get the ivermectin or any other kind of treatment. Our doctors here were like its simple it goes away after the cream. NO it doesnt. i have read so many posts on here but the products used where you are i have never heard of here so im abit lost as what to do or use :( also my partner has been itchy free for a week yet my daughter and i are still extremely itchy and have worsen pimple like rash sores on us. why the hell is he itch free when he sleeps in the same bed as me. im at my witts end and just want some help with this before it gets worse. oh and also my mothers dog has mange and we thought it was from the dog to start with but i read that it cant live on human blood and you cant give it to someone else.
First Aid

Netherlands

#1057 Aug 10, 2010
Print this article and consult as well a veterinarian as a dermatologist.

Both professionals will have to perform a skin scraping to exclude an active scabies infestation.

Next they will have to start as well a bacterial as fungal culture to define the identity of the offending agent(s) as far as it concerns a so called secondary infection.

http://www.weimclubamerica.org/akc_articles/s...
not sure of anything

Orange, CA

#1058 Aug 10, 2010
I have the distinct felling and belief that over 80% of the posters on this board are trying to sell snake oil, or they are simply talking out their back side.

A cure is a cure...
northernmites

Barrie, Canada

#1059 Aug 10, 2010
Hi: have you had any adverse affects from the Horse paste? I've read that they administred it in an nursing home and some of the patients died...Maybe old age, but wanted to know if you had any bad reaction.
also where did you buy the horse paste INV.
Thanks
northernmites

Barrie, Canada

#1060 Aug 10, 2010
Diatomaceous Earth wrote:
This seems to be getting to be more common a problem than it use to be. Unfortunately, clothes that have been worn by an infected person, could find its way to a thrift store or even new clothes could have been tried on by someone harboring the mites. Shoes, etc. All it takes is one micro-mite to start a new family on you. I live alone, haven't had any personal contact for years, but still found myself infected. Not sure how I got infected, but it has been a nightmare for a few yrs......off and on. Only when you have dealt with these mites on a personal level, do you know what it is like dealing with them. Doctors don't know anything about these nasty creatures. If you manage to get rid of them within the 1st few months, you are lucky. If they have managed to set up home in your environment, its hard to get rid of them. Somes it seems as though they cane become dormate; then resurface.....even in your skin. They have been know to burrow deep to avoid the permethrins. You are better off doing your own research on these forums. The best thing to come along though is the food grade Diatamaceous Earth!
Well, it looks like this may be a good solution. I've been using EPSON salts in a spray bottle, and spraying my bed and envir. as well as my body, which give relief. I have bought some DE and just have been a bit frightened of breathing it in. I read one article that said that you need a sophisticated mask when you use it, to avoid any inhalation. Also, I'm afraid of getting it in my eyes.
Could you advise me how you are applying it on your skin. Vann has said DE and oil, which makes sense as the oil would keep the dust from getting inhaled. This might be the key. I feel I've got some hope as the Epsom salts are working but then I do have to reapply and would like to try the DE. I think it also has gotten into my ears, and nasal passages. I have pain behind my eye, and have had to use a nasal steroid spray. This has altered my life in the worst way, however I see a glimmer of hope. You must not lose hope. So please weigh in.
BacMite

Netherlands

#1061 Aug 11, 2010
It seems you don't know what you try to treat.
First you will have to define what actually causes your "mite like" problem.

After using one or two times permethrin, or malathion, the infestation should be gone.

You have a 9/10 chance that you suffer from a so called secondary infection.
A secondary infection can also be classified as primary, just depending the route of entry.

Why not demand proper microbiological research?

Microbiological research would include a skin scraping to exclude an active infestation with in particular scabies plus a bacterial and fungal culture to define other type infectious agent(s).

Highly virulent micro organisms may exhibit characteristics that are indistinguishable from for instance an infestation with a flea, or mite.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#1062 Aug 11, 2010
Don't pay attention to Netherlands. He has never had a mite infestation in his entire life. He has no idea what it is like to put on a piece of clothing which has been washed and dried and then still there are mites in them, and the infestation continues. He has no idea how to cure a person of scabies. Read some of the threads here called "I am Cured;" and many other threads that contain THE CURE for Scabies. You can get as many tests as "Netherlands" suggests, and will be left with a mite infestation and a huge bill for testing for bacterial infections, fungal infections, etc. He evens mentions fleas. He has no idea how to treat a pet for this very resistant mite infestation. He is not a doctor or a vet. If he were, then he would have no time to copy and paste literature from med websites. Just skip over his posts. There are posters on here who find his posts interesting and helpful because they are consumed with other immunity issues due to a lifetime of abusing their bodies and not taking care of themselves the way they should. They are trying to find the answers to their many immunity issues, and this Scabies Forum is not the forum for them. Take his posts with a grain of salt.
WatchingOutForSu fferers

Hollywood, FL

#1063 Aug 11, 2010
Don't pay attention to Netherlands. He has never had a mite infestation in his entire life. He has no idea what it is like to put on a piece of clothing which has been washed and dried and then still there are mites in them, and the infestation continues. He has no idea how to cure a person of scabies. Read some of the threads here called "I am Cured;" and many other threads that contain THE CURE for Scabies. You can get as many tests as "Netherlands" suggests, and will be left with a mite infestation and a huge bill for testing for bacterial infections, fungal infections, etc. He evens mentions fleas. He has no idea how to treat a pet for this very resistant mite infestation. He is not a doctor or a vet. If he were, then he would have no time to copy and paste literature from med websites. Just skip over his posts. There are posters on here who find his posts interesting and helpful because they are consumed with other immunity issues due to a lifetime of abusing their bodies and not taking care of themselves the way they should. They are trying to find the answers to their many immunity issues, and this Scabies Forum is not the forum for them. Take his posts with a grain of salt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Join the facebook group 10 hr monkeybum 2
small family scabie problem 11 hr Fighting2years 7
Can scabies stay in your hair (Jan '14) 17 hr Nikki 41
Dimmitrol order 17 hr Fighting2years 11
I really thought it was scabies, but it's Morge... (Mar '12) Wed Lilgem 14
Scabies or Dust mites? Wed Kate0508 8
Scabies Wed Adana 6
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Wed Diane 815
More from around the web