Casey

Perth, Australia

#86 Apr 10, 2008
hi scabies

the msm powder brought from a health food store has worked wonders for me. Thanks

Casey
Scabies3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey: Ivermectin will help with your hair and face. I use the Head and shoulders in the blue bottle. it works. Also, sometimes, I spray hydrogen peroxide on my face and wipe clean with a tissue. It helps remove mites. I do it like 4 or 5 times in one session. I also scope the tissue to determine how many are in there and how many are coming out. the mites DO NOT like hyddrogen peroxide. I'm a blond now, though.
There are many things you can use in your scalp. put some sublimed sulfur in your shampoo and hair conditioner.
MSM powder in your hair conditioner and leave it in overnight.
epsom salt mixed with water on your scalp and body.
sometimes I spray benzyl benzoate mixed with rubbing alcohol on my scalp. 25% bb 75% rubbing alcohol.
Casey

Perth, Australia

#87 Apr 11, 2008
hi there

have you ever tried Lice R Gone?

there is a forum and site for it.
http://www.safe2use.com/licergone/index.htm

http://scabiesboard.lightjump.com/

Casey
Scabies3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Casey: Yeah, you would think that the mites would die in my car, cause it gets really hot here where I live. Since I have had this so long, I guess I shed many mites in my environment. It is a problem in my car. Like I have said many times here, I do not have the regular human scabies mites. Mine tend to live a little longer in the environment and/or I have thousands on me. Like Janet in NYC on here, her rental car got infested right away. Same with me. I used my son's car for a few days and sure enough, I got bites right away when I got in the car. All the vacuuming I did didn't do jack. I have read many posters have this problem. I have borax layered on the carpet on the floor, about 1/3 inch and on the driver's seat. I wear gloves when I drive. Sooooo, I haven't used my car since Friday. I'm using my motorcycle. Sounds nuts, but this is my case. Bill on here has problems with his vehicles, too. Bird mites will live a very long time without a host (up to 8 months). The eggs I think lay dormant, until they feel heat and movement. Rodent mites will live 63 days without a host.
The hydrogen peroxide here is 3%. I just spray on my face, fold the kleenex down to a square and wipe away. I also spray on the folded kleenex and wipe away. Do the same with my legs, arms, whereever I feel activity. Apply again, wipe again, repeat, repeat. And scope. Since it is a penetrant, it will definitely remove mites. I don't use on my hair, just my face, but my hairline has turned blond.
Sometimes I will use hydrogen peroxide before applying a topical, as it is a penetrant and it assists with getting that topical down in the mite burrow, where those eggs and mommas are.
Casey

Perth, Australia

#88 Apr 11, 2008
Hi Scabies3

Manuka is working much better than using perm cos it is relieving my itches too. I do find after applying on body for 6 hours from showering, i am itching again but it is better than nothing! I am told that manuka will take time to work as synthetics would - maybe giving it a couple of weeks? I have used manuka on my hair it has drastically reduce the feeling of bugs crawling around.

I still use mitactin but only on NON sensitive areas like hair and soles of foot. I am not using it on my waist as it burnt my skin and made it really red. I think i developed mild lumpy rash from it after a day's use.(i think derma tech made up the testimonials themselves to boost sales, the pictures of the customer don't look genuine) the only thing worth buying from them are the cleaning products, body scrub and possibly sulfur creams...

Right now i am going to try to a new product LICE R GONE. Its my last hope!

Casey
Scabies3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Casey: how is the manuka working for you now? Anything new? Are you still using the Mitactin?
Scabies3

United States

#89 Apr 12, 2008
Casey wrote:
Hi Scabies3
Manuka is working much better than using perm cos it is relieving my itches too. I do find after applying on body for 6 hours from showering, i am itching again but it is better than nothing! I am told that manuka will take time to work as synthetics would - maybe giving it a couple of weeks? I have used manuka on my hair it has drastically reduce the feeling of bugs crawling around.
I still use mitactin but only on NON sensitive areas like hair and soles of foot. I am not using it on my waist as it burnt my skin and made it really red. I think i developed mild lumpy rash from it after a day's use.(i think derma tech made up the testimonials themselves to boost sales, the pictures of the customer don't look genuine) the only thing worth buying from them are the cleaning products, body scrub and possibly sulfur creams...
Right now i am going to try to a new product LICE R GONE. Its my last hope!
Casey
<quoted text>
Hi Casey. I do not use the internet website "cures." They are too expensive for me and I have heard too many stories of people not getting cured on them, and once they get your money, they tend to ignore you, and not answer your emails, etc. Some products you don't even know what the ingredients are. They prey on people like us. It's best to stick with what the doctors prescribe: ivermectin, permethrin, lindane, durbac m, sulfur, benzyl benzoate, neem, tea tree oil, and for environment, there are many, alcohol, bleach, epsom salts, windex, etc.
possibly cured of scabies

Sacramento, CA

#90 Apr 12, 2008
hey everyone. i'm seriously going to try to post this on several forums on scabies. i finally got my package of Stromectol from Magicpharma.com today and i took the first pill several hrs ago. i've already noticed a HUGE difference in the amt of itching i normally have when one uses the creams and lotions. i bought 20 pill for about 50 bucks even though one is normally suppose to use it once a week for about 5 weeks tops. like i said, for me it was real bad. in fact i had just noticed today that i have crusting in areas where i haven't had an issue before, even with the use of creams for over a year. this is just my view, but i think scabies is much more of a serious problem today than it was decades ago because of the skabes building tolerance over time. but yeah, this site is legit and my itching has already seriously died down. the toxicity in this stuff isn't as bad as other things like lindane, so i seriously think these pills are the last resort for a lot of us.
Casey

Perth, Australia

#91 Apr 13, 2008
hi scabies 3
You are right. I have yet to find Neem and Tea Tree oil working for me. Because ihave tried, they never really did relieve the itches for me.

I need to find out a brand that is genuinely producing the full potent effect so far none has fared better except i will stick with manuka right now... I'm not too confident about trying oral drugs.

Casey
Scabies3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Casey. I do not use the internet website "cures." They are too expensive for me and I have heard too many stories of people not getting cured on them, and once they get your money, they tend to ignore you, and not answer your emails, etc. Some products you don't even know what the ingredients are. They prey on people like us. It's best to stick with what the doctors prescribe: ivermectin, permethrin, lindane, durbac m, sulfur, benzyl benzoate, neem, tea tree oil, and for environment, there are many, alcohol, bleach, epsom salts, windex, etc.
abc7

Sherman Oaks, CA

#92 Apr 13, 2008
does anyone know if you can buy Permethrin 5% with out preinscription?
Sarcoptic Serial Killer

United States

#93 Apr 13, 2008
abc7 wrote:
does anyone know if you can buy Permethrin 5% with out preinscription?
yes, the info has been posted many times and discussed. click on this link below.......

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/T4U...
Casey

Perth, Australia

#94 Apr 14, 2008
Hi Scabies3

Have you ever heard of Psorinum?

http://www.homeoint.org/morrell/articles/pm_p...

Casey
Itty Bitty Critters

Hollywood, FL

#95 Apr 14, 2008
Casey wrote:
Hi Scabies3
Have you ever heard of Psorinum?
http://www.homeoint.org/morrell/articles/pm_p...
Casey
I've been on that website before. I have not tried this, though. What about you?
Casey

Perth, Australia

#96 Apr 15, 2008
Itty Bitty Critters wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been on that website before. I have not tried this, though. What about you?
I find it interesting because i have had a history of skin problems (including headlice) myself. I don't think psorinum is for everybody though.
sufferertoo

UK

#97 Apr 16, 2008
Hey Casey and others

I've persisted with the Manuka in bath each night coupled with regular sheet changing (every 3 days) and an ivermectin dose also at each 3 days and the symptoms are reducing slowly but surely..i am sleeping better and crawling reduced, fingers crossed it goes to zero soon! What concerns me are red bite marks on my body that don't seem to be going very fast. I would def recommend ivermectin which i buy online at magicpharma.com
Hopefully won't need to go back to permethrin which made my skin blow up in a nasty nasty rash, at least the manuka oil soothes it.
Am having to pay to see a dermatologist too thought his experience may be useful despitye the obvious expense i figured after all this it might be worth it. I won't trust general doctors they are soooooooo useless it is untrue, the negligence is bloody criminal, they don't want to know (unless they get scabies of course!!!)
Are your symptoms improving?
Casey

Perth, Australia

#98 Apr 16, 2008
hi Suffertoo,

I am getting a bit better each day. the critters used to come out after 6pm and persist on until i do a shower or a bath. Now they really start irritating me around 2 or 3 am. i've stopped having baths with borax because it was making my nails too soft and they break away so easy after lathering hard with my hair. i am doing everybit of treatments i can get to hurry up with those critters. I change my bed and blankets every time i start sleeping (twice a day) and wash them daily. a bit of my legs are affected with itches. Now my challenge is to clean them up in hair, neck, foot , ankle and around my arms. My hands are all clear except 7 tiny red bumps.

i put my feet in plastic bags when wearing sneakers this way the shoes don't get easily infected. Sometimes they do because the plastic bags (really thin ones) starts bursting a hole because of my toes. i've just gotten this sulfur cream for the face from Derma Tech RX and it works a bit like perm at first. stings a little at first but Nothing like perm causing me to tremor.

I am going to See a naturopath soon tis weekend and hopefully she will give me PSORINUM.

Glad to know youre doing better. How long have you had this for before seeking treatment?

Regards,
Casey
sufferertoo wrote:
Hey Casey and others
I've persisted with the Manuka in bath each night coupled with regular sheet changing (every 3 days) and an ivermectin dose also at each 3 days and the symptoms are reducing slowly but surely..i am sleeping better and crawling reduced, fingers crossed it goes to zero soon! What concerns me are red bite marks on my body that don't seem to be going very fast. I would def recommend ivermectin which i buy online at magicpharma.com
Hopefully won't need to go back to permethrin which made my skin blow up in a nasty nasty rash, at least the manuka oil soothes it.
Am having to pay to see a dermatologist too thought his experience may be useful despitye the obvious expense i figured after all this it might be worth it. I won't trust general doctors they are soooooooo useless it is untrue, the negligence is bloody criminal, they don't want to know (unless they get scabies of course!!!)
Are your symptoms improving?
Casey

Perth, Australia

#99 Apr 16, 2008
i forgot to add that i have used Tea tree oil (Brand: Thursday Plantation) it does not work. May relieve me of itches for 4 hours but they all come back stronger and aggressive. I don't know where i can get a tea tree oil bottle that will work for me as others have claimed....

“Scabies Help and Advice ”

Since: Apr 08

Santa Monica

#100 Apr 16, 2008
I want to help others out there suffering with scabies and not getting the correct information. I've created a completely free help and advice website which I've donated all my tedious research to anyone who wants to find more information. I can also try to answer any questions you may have, the best I can.
www.Geocities.com/dhr6878 I sincerely hope this helps someone.
Wendy

United States

#101 Apr 17, 2008
Anyone out there know the best alternative product on line that helps?
I could buy countless items but looking for one that really works?
Desperatley seeking a solution
Wendy

United States

#102 Apr 17, 2008
okay...so twice now i've put a product on my arm that turned the scabies into parana mites. the crook of my arm is literally pink and looks like it was burned. my doctor gave me steroid cream for it and this am when i put it on it sent them in a frenzy. my arm feels like its being eaten from the inside....anyone have that happen or am i inside some alien movie and i just don't know it?....stop the movie, i don't like it.
Wendy

United States

#103 Apr 17, 2008
So how is it with the ivermectin? still doing good? thinking of doing the same thing...thanks
possibly cured of scabies wrote:
hey everyone. i'm seriously going to try to post this on several forums on scabies. i finally got my package of Stromectol from Magicpharma.com today and i took the first pill several hrs ago. i've already noticed a HUGE difference in the amt of itching i normally have when one uses the creams and lotions. i bought 20 pill for about 50 bucks even though one is normally suppose to use it once a week for about 5 weeks tops. like i said, for me it was real bad. in fact i had just noticed today that i have crusting in areas where i haven't had an issue before, even with the use of creams for over a year. this is just my view, but i think scabies is much more of a serious problem today than it was decades ago because of the skabes building tolerance over time. but yeah, this site is legit and my itching has already seriously died down. the toxicity in this stuff isn't as bad as other things like lindane, so i seriously think these pills are the last resort for a lot of us.
Wendy

United States

#104 Apr 18, 2008
what is the dose for ivermectin for 150 lbs? anyone?
thx all for your info

“Scabies Help and Advice ”

Since: Apr 08

Santa Monica

#105 Apr 18, 2008
With all my research I've recently found something from West Africa which had a 100% success rate when used over 5 consecutive days. Google "Lippia Multiflora" it's an essential oil, non toxic. Anyone tried this? It's been used for 100 years in Africa. I'm going to try and find an herbal store which may carry this. A great information site for scabies; www.geocities.com/dhr6878

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies cured (Dec '08) 1 hr wannaemgone2 101
Do you get new bumps after post-scabies? (Sep '11) 1 hr wannaemgone2 245
News Scabies Is Highly Contagious (Mar '06) 3 hr wantemgoneto 7,284
Scabies Cure: SULFUR (Oct '08) 17 hr mr4rocky 289
I've had scabies for 4 years! (Apr '11) 23 hr essential oils 38
Is ivermectin injectable approved for humans? (Mar '12) Sat wannaemgone2 6
The International Alliance for the Control of S... Sat wannaemgone2 2
More from around the web