how do i get rid of scabies once and ...
Vann from Tennessee

United States

#838 Jan 10, 2010
Stop abusing your skin and wasting time and money.

My cure is documented here in the thread, "A Natural Scabies Cure:"
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TEJ...

Safe, easy, cheap and minimal change in lifestyle.

Vann
Vann from Tennessee

United States

#839 Jan 12, 2010
All of the toxic chemicals you people are soaking in, and rubbing over your skin can be causing Dermatitis.

Can you tell the difference between dermatitis that you may have caused and Scabies?
Photos of Dermatitis:
http://www.skinsight.com/adult/drugEruption.h...
http://www.skinsight.com/adult/contactDermati...
http://www.aafp.org/fpr/assembly2004/1016/5.h...
http://health.allrefer.com/health/eczema-atop...
http://www.dermnet.com/Seborrheic-Dermatitis/...
http://www.dermnet.com/Seborrheic-Dermatitis/...
http://www.skinsight.com/adult/irritantContac...

So bottom line, whatever you do, make sure that your treatments are NON-TOXIC. I used Food Grade Diatomacious Earth to treat my scabies. See this link for details:
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/T47...

Vann
Borax Peroxide

West Monroe, LA

#840 Jan 12, 2010
Ok, so I completely flipped out and went to the ER the other night. Thought I was getting a handle on this, and then it spread to the lower half of my body, and when I mean spread, I mean SPREAD!!!!!

Anyways, I was taking the borax and hydrogen peroxide baths which dried the crap out of my skin.

Sigh, I've been leveled to a grumbling mass of human misery, but giving up means giving in. I imagine toads that sit still long enough to let ants start crawling on them daring to overtake them unto death, so that keeps me motivated-dont want to end up as toad meat for these critters.

Soooooooooooo. I started with bleach baths, and it has been 3 days and I can honestly say it IS making a huge difference, no more itch, but spots still appear but it stings on the live mites, otherwise it doesn't seem to have much an affect.

When I get out of the shower, I mixed into Aveeno Oatmeal lotion these things

Oregano Oil
Thyme Oil - VERY STRONG ANTISEPTIC - I put it on straight and it peeled off the layers of skin, stung like you have no idea
Neem Oil

Its helping! My skin, instead of looking like an alligator is now looking really healthy except for the marks. I think they are dying or dead cause I don't feel the crawling, but I think there is still matter in there, and I'm afraid to say Im in the clear totally. I'm waiting for the Ivermectin to get here to kill the inside eggs.

What a nightmare. I vacuum 4 x a day, and here is what has helped the most.

BLEACH! I boiled bleach water and mopped it then dryed the floor, and I was daring enough to walk across the floor without crocs to see if they were waiting to attack my feet, and it didn't happen. This bleach method seems to be working for me. I'm not doling out medical advice, but after everything else I've tried, holy cow. The permithrin cream liked to have killed my skin, so nasty what it does to you.

May God Bless all of you on this journey, and let hope remain for those still sufferring
jenefer

Bend, OR

#841 Jan 12, 2010
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
maybe you should try some benadryl or 1 or 2 bottles of wine. I have had scabies for 7 months now and I have found that this is the ONLY cure!!! this works particularly well when you conbine the two.
Jaime

Bend, OR

#842 Jan 13, 2010
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawn, save your $49. Get some ivermectin, permethrin, Benzemul and Borax. That Sulfream looks like it's both fake and a scam. Check the fine print on their return policy too. For the sake of your children.
I know scabies is very difficult to cope with. I am up late at night right now trying to cope. My family has tried neem oil, sulfur cream, sulfur soap, and tea tree oil, and permethrin. They are awful little parasites and a real pain to get rid of, especially the longer you have had them the worse they get. We are going to try another round of permethin this week and take evasive cleaning action and possible new clothes and bed etc. we have come to the conclusion that scabies live in other places besides bedding and clothing and human hosts. We are going to clean carpets, mop floors, clean toilets, blow dry shoes with high heat, and also clean anything we touch such as the keyboard to the computer and remote to tv and leather couches. it only makes sense that they must be more resiliant than the information we read is leading on. I will let you know how things turn out for us. Hope your family is rid of these nasty scabies soon. Good luck!
Vann from Tennessee

United States

#843 Jan 13, 2010
Jaime,
You are overlooking the safest and most effective scabies treatment. Inexpensive and non toxic Food Grade Diatomacious Earth kills them all with minimal disruptions to your life. Full details at this thread:
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/T47...

More on DE here:
http://www.earthworksde.com/page/page/4101795...

Vann
Itchie

Johnson City, NY

#844 Feb 8, 2010
We all swim in chlorinated pools, same thing as a bleach bath. And to thiscrapsux, I was told my youngest daughter may be a carrier and should be treated even though she has no symptoms. My husband, son, and I are all showing symptoms. We were treated with Permethrin and cleaned like crazy, felt better for 24 hours then it started again. We will use a second treatment of Permethrin, but are very interested in Ivermectin. I saw it work wonders in dogs, while I worked at a Vet Hospital.
Vann from Tennessee

Stanton, TN

#845 Feb 9, 2010
Itchie,

Here are my notes on Iver:
==========
Scabies3, "at jeffers equine online, order their ivercare horsepaste"
Scabies in Fl, "ONLY BUY THE Farnam "Ivercare" IVERMECTIN for horses 1.87% Paste, thats it! Dont buy any of the others." The ones that are 1.87% are the right dosage for humans of 200 mcg/kg(91 mcg/lb).
Yes it says it on the box. Please remember to only squeeze out enough for your body weight though...you are not a 1500 lb horse. farnam iver care horse paste 1.87% at:
www.petmeds.com

PS) Here is another NON-TOXIC cure from Bitten1 that is easy and gets the environment, too.
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TT7...

Hope this helps,
Vann
mom

Newfoundland, PA

#846 Feb 9, 2010
Jaime wrote:
<quoted text>I know scabies is very difficult to cope with. I am up late at night right now trying to cope. My family has tried neem oil, sulfur cream, sulfur soap, and tea tree oil, and permethrin. They are awful little parasites and a real pain to get rid of, especially the longer you have had them the worse they get. We are going to try another round of permethin this week and take evasive cleaning action and possible new clothes and bed etc. we have come to the conclusion that scabies live in other places besides bedding and clothing and human hosts. We are going to clean carpets, mop floors, clean toilets, blow dry shoes with high heat, and also clean anything we touch such as the keyboard to the computer and remote to tv and leather couches. it only makes sense that they must be more resiliant than the information we read is leading on. I will let you know how things turn out for us. Hope your family is rid of these nasty scabies soon. Good luck!
*please see my comment on page 40*
mom

Newfoundland, PA

#847 Feb 9, 2010
Borax Peroxide wrote:
Ok, so I completely flipped out and went to the ER the other night. Thought I was getting a handle on this, and then it spread to the lower half of my body, and when I mean spread, I mean SPREAD!!!!!
Anyways, I was taking the borax and hydrogen peroxide baths which dried the crap out of my skin.
Sigh, I've been leveled to a grumbling mass of human misery, but giving up means giving in. I imagine toads that sit still long enough to let ants start crawling on them daring to overtake them unto death, so that keeps me motivated-dont want to end up as toad meat for these critters.
Soooooooooooo. I started with bleach baths, and it has been 3 days and I can honestly say it IS making a huge difference, no more itch, but spots still appear but it stings on the live mites, otherwise it doesn't seem to have much an affect.
When I get out of the shower, I mixed into Aveeno Oatmeal lotion these things
Oregano Oil
Thyme Oil - VERY STRONG ANTISEPTIC - I put it on straight and it peeled off the layers of skin, stung like you have no idea
Neem Oil
Its helping! My skin, instead of looking like an alligator is now looking really healthy except for the marks. I think they are dying or dead cause I don't feel the crawling, but I think there is still matter in there, and I'm afraid to say Im in the clear totally. I'm waiting for the Ivermectin to get here to kill the inside eggs.
What a nightmare. I vacuum 4 x a day, and here is what has helped the most.
BLEACH! I boiled bleach water and mopped it then dryed the floor, and I was daring enough to walk across the floor without crocs to see if they were waiting to attack my feet, and it didn't happen. This bleach method seems to be working for me. I'm not doling out medical advice, but after everything else I've tried, holy cow. The permithrin cream liked to have killed my skin, so nasty what it does to you.
May God Bless all of you on this journey, and let hope remain for those still sufferring
* Please see my comment on page 40 *7375
UghScabies

West End, NC

#848 Feb 9, 2010
I have had scabies for almost a year now! I am currently doing a little of everything to get rid of them! I have gotten rid of furniture and our pet! I constantly clean and put my clothes in the drier at the highest temp and run each load through twice! I have sprayed everything with the RID lice spray. I have bagged everything that can't be wash and leave them bagged for a month. I have went to the doctor several time and all they do is give permethrin over and over...I have don't at least 4 treatments. I have started useing the permthrin for spot treatments. I have soaked in hot epsom salt baths. I bought RID shampoo and use it for spot treatments on my skin. I have also used hydrogen peroxide on itchy spots. I use hand sanitizer religiously! I also use vix vapor rub on itchy spot from time to time, in hope it might suffocate them. I read that scratching them can spread them so I have started putting icy hot on the spots instead of itching(it works). If you can't tell, I have completely lost all insanity over these pesky little things. My skin has been distroyed! It has been completely dried out so I have start useing more lotion and baby oil on top of that to heal it and I actually think my battle with scabies is coming to an end! If you have children DO NOT do anything other than what your doctor recommends. It's probably better to take your child to a dermatologist instead, considering most doctors don't seem to know much about scabies! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy! This is absolutely horrible and my prayers go out to anyone suffering from this, please send a prayer my way also! I have relied on post like these since they day I discover I had scabies and knew I had to write once I thought my battle was almost over. Thanks sooo much!
momof3

Midland, MI

#849 Feb 10, 2010
I dont know if this is the right area to post this, I cant quite figure out this forum, so Im sorry if its not.

Here is our story

Two of the kids (6 and 3) started itching in Nov, we were told by 4 diff doctors that it was eczema, we were treating for eczema and seeing no improvement. Finally we paid $250 to see a dermatologist (our insurance doesnt cover it) and she said its scabies. By this time my husband and I and our baby(5 months) also had spots. Im still not 100% convinced its scabies, so I was hoping to get some help from you all.

It was either my two older kids of their grandparents who had it first, not sure which. My husband got it after them, not sure how long. But it took me and the baby at least 2 months before we got it, and from what I read about how contagious it is that doesnt make sense. I believe the only reason we even got it was becuase the kids after itching for 2 months started being woken up at night and started coming in our bed, until then the baby and I were symptom free.

So the dermatologist gave us one round of permethrin, told me to wash sheets and towels and clothes that were worn, THATS IT. Nothing about couches carseats, carpets, toys. But I was a little more cautious and washed a lot more than what she said and still have some stuffed annimals bagged in basement that were on the kids beds. I also sprayed pretty much the whole house with tea tree oil. I didnt know if that would do anything but it made me feel safer.

So now its two weeks later, and the kids are better than they were, they were immediatly better for the first week, and then this week the itching seems to be coming back. My 3 yr old scratches so much she bleeds, and she has a really bad nasty looking spot on her leg that I am worried could be infected. My 6 yr old is itching again too, BUT not quite as bad as he was before the permethrin. Hubby is a little itchy but doesnt think its bugs, thinks its dry skin. Me and baby have neither improved nor gotten worse, BUT we barely had anthing to begin with, it wasnt bad enough to keep us up at night or anything, still isnt.

One question I have among many others is, what is the scabies rash? I keep hearing that, but the kids never really had a rash exept for AFTER the permethrin, they had a reaction to it, which has since cleared up. THey have bumps, pimpley like bumps which itch, they are spiratic, some on hands, some on arms, legs, butt, feet. Is that the rash? ANd i havent been able to see any burrows, though I have read they can be hard to find. So what do you all think, is this scabies? Are we reinfested? I am concerned about giving the permethrin again,(though I will if i must) because they all three had a reaction to it.
mom

Newfoundland, PA

#850 Feb 10, 2010
MOM OF 3 -
*please see my comment on page 40*
I am also a mother of 3 and had to go through this with my kids. I would bag anything you can including toys that can't be wiped off. we also bought plastic covers for the pillows and bed.. vaccumed everyday on the carpet and furniture. I would also wash the kids car seats and cover the front car seats with a blanket after you treat yourself and keep all this up for a whole week ( don't forget your winter coats/scarfs/etc. wash them and don't wear them until AFTER you treat yourself) If you did permitherin once and then again a week later you should be good. You will still get bumps and itches from the permitherin for a while... for months even. alot of ppl still think they have scabies and continue to treat themselves and make thier skin even worse and they keep going in circles. please try what i say. We have been through this and it was hell. It took alot for me to fight the need to spot treat and continue to treat once we did the treatments. we developed folliculitis as a result of the permitherin. It looks like small bumps and ithes. it even feels like you have bugs crawling on you sometime and even bites! look very closely and see if there is a hair in the bumps. your body is going to need time to heal before all the symptoms go away. this does not mean that you can't get reinfected from family or friends who had it and did not treat themselves. As far as you not really feeling anything when your husband and kids had it, you may not have had it.( but treat everyone with permitherin regardless ) my sister watched my neice and nephew who were infected with scabies everyday, she held them and, dressed them and was close to them everyday and neither her or her husband had any symptoms ( but treated them selves as a percausion to keep from reinfestion ) I hope this helps. all I can say is treat your selves as I said and just give your body time to heal! ignore the itching.. somethimes it gets worse before it gets better! Take care.
HEALING BIRD

United States

#851 Mar 4, 2010
I think I am at the end of this experience...I've tried so many things I don't think I could even list them all...creams, invermetin, sulfur, sulfur soap (horrible for the skin! my skin peeled three times..) It seems treating your environment is key..so they can't get back on you. i think that was my biggest problem. It's not necessarily that all these things don't work but it takes alot of effort and insanity to clean and wash everything in your daily life on a daily basis. I think it is also important to treat from the inside out as well as topical. I've been taking a wormwood combination (wormwood, black walnut and cloves). It is suppose to get rid of parasites...for good and has been used forever. Google it. You have to really pump your immune system and change your diet. I am doing a combination of pharmaceutical and natural healing. I am feeling about 90 percent better..but I know better. I am doing another treatment with the permithrin next week and buying some more neem oil tomorrow to use in the mean time. I ran out of sulfur and my family was glad because it smelled so bad. Like many of you no one really believes I have anything..so all my efforts just look like insanity. Whatever...I know and like I told them, if they had it, they would be doing everything that I am. Still not completely sure how I got it, but it will definitely be leaving. I suggest treating inside out because I have them under my nails..where the cream can't reach and the invermectin didn't seem to work. Is it scabies?? Seems to be. I've seen little black specs quite a bit. All the symptoms...I'm treating it as it is and it is going away. When you try the wormwood, you have to use all those herbs together or it's useless. Wormwood and black walnut kill the mites and the cloves kill the eggs. It's gross..but I've read it works really well. And for those who have no insurance (like me) it's a hell of alot cheaper. 13.99 at whole foods. Gotta cut the sugar out the diet (harder than it sounds but necessary). I eat alot of garlic now and wash with pepperment soap. Since I ran out of the pure sulfur. These things will go away! You gotta tell yourself that, I got pretty depressed at one point when my condition was at it's worse. i can't really even talk it...life changing. So I've accepted that no one is going to believe me which sucks only because I rely on my dad for rides to go get the things I need and he says no alot because he doesn't think I have an issue at all...but I just keep pushing on. they will go away. I feel for all of you and I'm right there with you. Good luck and I hope anything i said helps...
Avery

Portage, IN

#852 Mar 4, 2010
Wow!!! Reading through all of this is horribly frightening. I am just starting my battle. I already feel nuts, I am already exasperated, not sure what products to get or not to get... seems certain things get a thumbs up from some of you and the same thing gets a complete thumbs down from someone else... Even more disheartening after reading through many posts... I'm only two weeks in.
Here's my story in short...
I got a pot belly pig a week before Christmas. Just over two weeks ago I noticed some tiny red bumps which I thought were bug bites on my upper torso area, my panty line and inside of my thighs. I first thought I had contact dematitis, then bed bugs, then went to a general doctor to request treatment for scabies after a friend suggested I should. The doctor gave me the perm cream, stating in his gut opinion I still had contact dermatitis. I knew I had done nothing different as far as changing soaps, detergents, ect. so I used the cream with much relief for about two days. The bumps slowly started reappearing, the itch, as it still is, is worse as night, and I totally KNEW I had scabies. It was then I started to take note of timing and piecing together my newest addition and the possibility I might have caught something from him, or at least was allergic to my new pig?? I started my internet research, which lead me to the probability that he might have mange (sarcoptic mites) and after a healthy vet bill, so it was. He does have mange (although not too many symptoms). I am reading on vet websites and other various animal websites that the mite can affect a human but can not sustain life. Most even say no treatment is needed for humans, that they will die in three weeks time.
Does anyone know any more info on this subject or preferably have been through it themselves?? I have treated twice with the perm cream, gaining the same result as the first the second time around. I have washed everything many times over. Pig is in his second week of treatment, so definitely not cured. I could be just gaining new mites, however, something tells me this is not the case. Any information or personal stories would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Delphine

Walnut Creek, CA

#853 Mar 5, 2010
You could check out the thread I started on the
holistic approach.

My theory is that it's more important to detox
and support the immune system, than it is to
focus on killing the mites. However, the herbal
combination for killing parasites Healing Bird
mentioned (post previous to yours) sounds good.

Healing Blessings!
Bug Slueth

Madison, WI

#854 Mar 5, 2010
Those of you who are not getting rid of lice or scabies after months, might need to look into Morgellons Disease.
HEALING BIRD

Covington, LA

#855 Mar 5, 2010
If you can I would order some pure sulfur asap. you can mix it in your lotion, and body wash and shampoo when you shower. i used the sulfur until I ran it and it works pretty well. You have to really focus on cleaning and decontaminating your home and car. Vacuum everywhere wipe counters doorknobs cabinet handles, vacuum handle.(I have them in my hands still..and Im thinking that's why..) Make sure you clean under your nail whenever you scratch..buy a nail brush and soak in in a cup of alcohol between uses. Get the wormwood combination I mentioned earlier. I would still use topicals but it's definitely a good system flush for parisites. I even read that you can use it topically but I thinks its mroe beneficial internally. I tried the neem oil too and it seemed to kill some them by the next day! but the concentrated version is very small so i would put some in lotion for all over and spot treat visual bumps witht he tincture. Neem oil is about 12 bucks at whole foods. Clean sheets and clothes everyday and if you can't wash every day atleast change your sheets and bag them up tight until you can wash. Truth is not everyone has a washer dryer so it can be difficult. I have them in my feet still too...hands and feet are the worse! I didn't have any bumps or itching on my feet at all, I just noticed pin pricking feeling and dark spots apppearing so treat EVERYWHERE even if there are no symptoms. I still sleep in my bed but I didn't for about fou days. Now I always sleep on fresh sheets and i know it sounds crazy but when I put the sheets on the bed i iron the matress from head frame down...my dad got pissed when i wanted to use the air mattress because they think im nuts so I decided to do this instead. Um, gotta change your diet..(this is a life style changing experience-trust me. I haven't had a cocktail in almost two months and that is serious..no sugar (i miss it so much!) more veggies and fruit..i have a juicer so I juice garlic and carrots and still juice apples even though I cut out sugar...alkalized foods (google). Don't be afraid, they will go. It's just takes a bit longer than anyone would like. SOmetimes a lot longer, but you're lucky you knew what it was right away. So did I. Some people go months and months not knowing what it is. WHile you're doing all these natural rememdies call the doctor and get the topical cream permethrin and a refill if you can. If you're doctor is cool ask for invermectin tablets too (most doctors won't..because they close minded buttholes that think they know everything...that's why I list all the natural uses first which actually seem to have longer lasting success stories) anyway, if your doctor is cool ask for that stuff too but just remember if you take any invermectin pills or any pill prescribed you can't take thema nd wormwood combo together!! separate your prescription meds and herbal supp intake always. Google ALL STOP..i read it was good but I'm pretty broke and won't be able to try it out. Epsom salt..super cheap..soak in it, if you have a tub. I notice it seemed to piss off the ones in my feet but didn't get rid of them. CLEAN! I'm pretty ocd so keeping up with cleaning regimen is no prob for me but it can be maddening. wash clothes in hot and dry on hot i tumble my clothes twice sometmes and then bag everything and iron everything before i wear it. I know it sounds nuts but its necessary! maybe not the ironing but..makes me feel better. the only thing I havent been able to give up is smoking...with all this, that just wouldn' be a good thing for my sanity or for anyone within 3 miles..i did switch to an all natural cig though..it's something. Anyway i hope any of that helps...let me know how goes it. Toughen up, I had to. Cry if you need, pray, positive visualization..just don't give up. They will go!
charis

Ashburn, GA

#856 Mar 7, 2010
Jaime wrote:
<quoted text>I know scabies is very difficult to cope with. I am up late at night right now trying to cope. My family has tried neem oil, sulfur cream, sulfur soap, and tea tree oil, and permethrin. They are awful little parasites and a real pain to get rid of, especially the longer you have had them the worse they get. We are going to try another round of permethin this week and take evasive cleaning action and possible new clothes and bed etc. we have come to the conclusion that scabies live in other places besides bedding and clothing and human hosts. We are going to clean carpets, mop floors, clean toilets, blow dry shoes with high heat, and also clean anything we touch such as the keyboard to the computer and remote to tv and leather couches. it only makes sense that they must be more resiliant than the information we read is leading on. I will let you know how things turn out for us. Hope your family is rid of these nasty scabies soon. Good luck!
Very sorry to hear of your families encounter with scabies. My family contracted scabies too in 2006 and after months of using different creams with no luck an infectious disease doctor prescribed ivermectin for us and scabies were gone immediately. It does sound as if scabies are getting resistant to drugs, so maybe trying ivermectin combined with some other solution may be good idea. Good luck to your family. Hope you are already rid of scabies.
ItchyPoo

Brooklyn, NY

#857 Mar 8, 2010
GOING CRAZY -- Anna wrote:
hey i did what mite told me to do with sulfur and vaseline well after i put it on from head to toe ummm i looked like someone poured pepper on me these little black things started coming out my skin now is this scabies or someone said black pepper mite can u help me on this please so i can get the right treatment i saw a dr in er last night and he told me he never heard of black pepper mite i told him to jump on line and google it so can anyone help me with this
Use meat tenderizer & saline water kind of pricey but I had some left from surgery wounds.Get a spray bottle pour the saline water in it. USE PLAIN MEAT TENDERIZER shake some in your hand and then spray the saline water. Rub all over massage and do this for 10 min or more and then rinse. Your skin would be clean and soft! It's exfoliating and the enzymes in it make it break down the shell of this mite. Hey it worked for me! I used epson salt too! I figured out one thing with these critters they like dead skin reg. showers won't rid your skin of dead skin. I suggest you also take a nice hot bath in Sea Salt and the dead skin that comes off in the tub you can then shower it off and use the salt meat tenderizer for the remaining. I tried it and I'm not itching today! Also wash EVERYTHING! DUST CLEAN ETC!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My scabies might be bird mites (Jun '08) Tue hello 57
I don't think it's scabies Tue Guest 6
sulphur and scabies (Jul '11) Tue Trixie Bradshaw 25
How long do EXTERNAL eggs and mites take to die... (Nov '09) Tue Enter usernaime 103
Take it to the next level: Albendazole and Praz... (Jul '13) May 22 Bugged out 49
My Ivermectin Treatment Story (Apr '12) May 21 Southernbell58 1,407
Scabies but no rash, just itching & crawling fe... (Mar '12) May 21 NncyB 155
More from around the web