how do i get rid of scabies once and ...
Ivan -Please help

AOL

#396 Jan 23, 2009
Okay,i have been up ALL night and read all the reports. I am allergice to Sulfur,does anyone recomend anything. i will wash my clothes and bedding after every use. Should I use a a chemical on the floor and furniture and what should i use,I have a small dog? What is the best thing to stop itching besides Cortozone which does not help much,I mean over the counter besides Benadryl. Please assist me,someone. Thank you,God Bless
sarah

Thunder Bay, Canada

#397 Jan 23, 2009
When I had scabies it was the most horrible thing , I felt uncomfortable around everyone and thought it would never end,there is a quick way to end your breakout safely. Permethrin does not work folks if you have had scabies for a couple weeks and it is dangerous.

"STOP Scabies Pain And Itching From Home, In 24 Hours Or Less With No Doctors, No Wasted Money, And No Drugs..."

http://dwarfurl.com/15b76
Willy

Lenox, IA

#398 Jan 24, 2009
Get some Hartz flea and tick dog shampoo that comes in a light blue bottle with a pump. Take a hot bath with a cup of 20 mule team borax, after the bath, while still moist, spread the shampoo head to toe, everywhere, leave it on all night. Take a shower to wash it off in the morning. Do this every other day. You'll see results the first time you do this. this is not a one cure type of disease. You have to keep fighting it, until it's all gone. You can also take baths with 1/2 cup of bleach before bed on the off days.
desperate

United States

#399 Jan 24, 2009
willy how long did you deal with the scabes, i ask this because the cure mostly has to do with the amont of time--infestation...etc I have been dealing with this for about 5 months, very short for some, long for others butit all comes into play when dealing with treatment/degree of infestation, the longer the more deep the infestation.
teri3

Christchurch, New Zealand

#400 Jan 25, 2009
Hi all,

Thanks evangelist akins for your comments. I am a mother of three boys and my family couldn't get rid of scabies. I have tried everything the doctor prescibed but none of them seemed to work. I did everything people would say, including washing all our clothes, bedsheets, pillow covers, etc but we still have scabies. I am so desperate and frustrated. Anyway I'll try adding bleach to our bath and I'll keep in touch with you for a result.

Thanks
teri3

Christchurch, New Zealand

#401 Jan 25, 2009
thiscrapsux wrote:
I tried it. I didnt die...the bleach that is.I did smell a bit bleachy though, even though I rinsed in the shower afterwards.
Hi, and after using the bleach? and you got rid of scabies now?
desperate to know, thanks.
Ivan -Please help

AOL

#402 Jan 25, 2009
How long do you take a bath for with the borx? I appreciate your assistance.
Itty Bitty

Hollywood, FL

#403 Jan 26, 2009
Ivan -Please help wrote:
How long do you take a bath for with the borx? I appreciate your assistance.
Mix a few tablespoons of borax with 16 ounces of hydrogen peroxide and 16 ounces of water. squirt this on you and rub it into your skin. borax is really good for killing mites.

you can do your bath for about 30 to 60 minutes with that borax in the water. But, you know that the mites will float to the top of the water line and will get right back on you and will burrow right into that spot. Watch for water line entries. Some people put vasoline on their skin where the water line is, so the mites get stuck in it and can't walk/burrow back into you. one poster used to soak his feet in a mixture of warm water mixed with borax. you can do this while on the computer.
Itty Bitty

Hollywood, FL

#404 Jan 26, 2009
there should be threads on this forum about BORAX. just do the search on here for BORAX and see what comes up.
Mr AL

Seattle, WA

#405 Jan 28, 2009
Itty Bitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Mix a few tablespoons of borax with 16 ounces of hydrogen peroxide and 16 ounces of water. squirt this on you and rub it into your skin. borax is really good for killing mites.
you can do your bath for about 30 to 60 minutes with that borax in the water. But, you know that the mites will float to the top of the water line and will get right back on you and will burrow right into that spot. Watch for water line entries. Some people put vasoline on their skin where the water line is, so the mites get stuck in it and can't walk/burrow back into you. one poster used to soak his feet in a mixture of warm water mixed with borax. you can do this while on the computer.
You know borax can crystalize in your skin right? I person had to go to the hospital on this forum from doing this over and over..
desperate

United States

#406 Jan 28, 2009
Mr AL wrote:
<quoted text>You know borax can crystalize in your skin right? I person had to go to the hospital on this forum from doing ithis over and over..
I have not heard of this--what does that mean?
Jilly

South Brisbane, Australia

#407 Jan 28, 2009
Hi All
I thought i was over this and still had post symtoms but i was still getting very dry brown type of skin freckles and i was shaving my legs dry on a white bed sheet with a strong reading light(i think that spreads them too)in that area and dead dry skin was coming off and i noticed a tiny movement so squashed it.First one ever i have seen alive, couldnt be anything else so i think it was starting to crust. Anyway did perm 5% every day on those bad areas for about 5 days and then i got emax gold(ivermectin never had it before now i am desperate) from produce shop one treatment last night feel better 24 hrs later and best thing i think i had them in the mouth too and thats gone or eased completely(dont chew your nails)Still have all the freckle type things but i think the mites are under them. i hope this may help you too.
What i need to know is how many treatments and how often do i take the ivermectin PLEASE HELP ME HERE ANYONE I am having 1.5ml i weigh approx. 75kg
jilly

Thunder Bay, Canada

#408 Jan 30, 2009
When I had scabies it was the most horrible thing , I felt uncomfortable around everyone and thought it would never end,there is a quick way to end your breakout safely. Permethrin does not work folks if you have had scabies for a couple weeks and it is dangerous.

"STOP Scabies Pain And Itching From Home, In 24 Hours Or Less With No Doctors, No Wasted Money, And No Drugs..."

http://dwarfurl.com/15b76
juju

Portland, OR

#409 Feb 4, 2009
wwll I have had scabies quite a bit since I am a scabie punk, and pemethrin DOES WORK
here are some steps you should take to make sure they are gone...
1. Wash ALL of your clothes and blankets sheets ect. while the cream is on you.
2. Get pemethrin spray for your carpets and furniture ( you can get it at any rite aid or wal-mart for cheap)
3.change the clothes you are in and trade them in for ones you just washed and wash the ones you were in.

make sure that everyone In your house and friends do the same so you dont transfer them to eachother over and over again...

HAHA I am getting rid of scabies as I type.
duite

United States

#410 Feb 4, 2009
Ju ju have you ever had scabis before? Just curious if your first bout-I am so glad that you have beat this.
Missy

Birmingham, UK

#411 Feb 5, 2009
isnt the bleach strong tho? im sufferin from scabies 4 5months and im gettin married in 2 weeks i want to get rid of them a.s.a.p
Wanders

United States

#412 Feb 5, 2009
Missy wrote:
isnt the bleach strong tho? im sufferin from scabies 4 5months and im gettin married in 2 weeks i want to get rid of them a.s.a.p
I tried the bleach baths, in different volumes... a cup to half a gal. through the treatments, I would advise against it, after putting too much bleach in the tub one night, I got out of the water after 20min or so, I was red all over... CHEMICAL BURN, sensitive to the touch... and it just did something to my skin, it damaged it... maybe a half cup would be okay, but I wouldnt do it, and other than disinfecting yourself I dont see any other use for it.. it took many night of baby oil baths, bottles of aloe vera gel... to get my skin in a decent shape from the bleach, and when the bleach hits the hot water, it immediately starts to evaporate fast, sending dangerous fumes in the air, that your breathing in... which is a whole other danger.
nik

Fort Worth, TX

#413 Feb 17, 2009
I've had scabies for over ten years. Its horrible. I've tried everything and cannot get rid of it. I am going to try Ivermectin again as it did seem to help a couple of years ago. just can't seem to get all of them. I also have not spread this to anyone else. My husband has never gotten them. Everyone thinks I'm crazy or thinks I have delusional parsitosis. I bought a microscope from toys R us and found three mites. I took them to my doctor who seemed impressed that I was able to do this on my own. After repeated visits to the Dermatologist I went to a Dermatologists meeting and they said I had Cheytaillia. Still can't get rid of it.
duite

United States

#414 Feb 18, 2009
nik wrote:
I've had scabies for over ten years. Its horrible. I've tried everything and cannot get rid of it. I am going to try Ivermectin again as it did seem to help a couple of years ago. just can't seem to get all of them. I also have not spread this to anyone else. My husband has never gotten them. Everyone thinks I'm crazy or thinks I have delusional parsitosis. I bought a microscope from toys R us and found three mites. I took them to my doctor who seemed impressed that I was able to do this on my own. After repeated visits to the Dermatologist I went to a Dermatologists meeting and they said I had Cheytaillia. Still can't get rid of it.
What is cheytaillia, googled and nothing came up.
Bruce

AOL

#415 Feb 18, 2009
Wanders wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried the bleach baths, in different volumes... a cup to half a gal. through the treatments, I would advise against it, after putting too much bleach in the tub one night, I got out of the water after 20min or so, I was red all over... CHEMICAL BURN, sensitive to the touch... and it just did something to my skin, it damaged it... maybe a half cup would be okay, but I wouldnt do it, and other than disinfecting yourself I dont see any other use for it.. it took many night of baby oil baths, bottles of aloe vera gel... to get my skin in a decent shape from the bleach, and when the bleach hits the hot water, it immediately starts to evaporate fast, sending dangerous fumes in the air, that your breathing in... which is a whole other danger.
Bleach water baths DO WORK, but like anything else, whether it's aspirin, coffee, or prescription medication, you can OVERDOSE. For a real success story, read my post #10 about Michelle at:

topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TB5TDFA5AUPQBQ...

Also read my posts #14,#19, and #20 on that same thread. In my post #10 about Michelle, click on to the Link for badspiderbites and start with her posts #88 and #89, and then follow her steady progress as I cite in my post. On another forum she stated that she had the more difficult to treat Norwegian or Crusted variety of scabies. In any case, in her post #88 whe vividly describes her year long ordeal with 6 different doctors and all the different prescription meds she took with terrible results.

After stopping the meds, it was the DAILY bleach water baths that steadily improved her condition and appear to have finally produced the cure for her. She states that she used 15 to 20 capfuls (the Clorox bottle cap) of bleach per bath and soaked for 15 to 20 minutes. That's about one half to two thirds cup of bleach.

Don't write off the bleach water baths because you OVERDOSED. They are recommended and used by medical professionals as already attested to elsewhere in this forum. The key to success is to be patient, not to use too much bleach, and be consistent and do them DAILY. The clinical studies (both institutional with 10% sulfur soap, and civilian population with 5% sulfur soap) with Tetmosol soap produced excellent cure rates WITHOUT ANY EXTRAORDINARY CLEANING OF THE ENVIRONMENT, proving that it was the consistent DAILY use of the sulfur soap which was the key to success in treating and eliminating scabies. Likewise with Michelle, the primary key to her success was the DAILY use of the bleach water baths, and of course NOT OVERDOSING either with too much bleach or with too much time in the bath. As you will read in her posts, however, she continued to clean her environment, which is always helpful, and began supplementing with probiotics to counter any possible reduction of friendly bacteria by the bleach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) 5 hr JFlo 604
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 16 hr laffingdukk 985
Curing Scabies Once and For All (May '16) 22 hr Have done my rese... 9
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) Sun Lynnlb 1,232
How do u tell some 1 u gave them scabies??? (Mar '09) Sun journey2noScabies 8
Formaldehyde 10%!?!?! (Jul '12) Sun journey2noScabies 17
News Scabies Is Highly Contagious (Mar '06) Feb 19 journey2noScabies 7,329
More from around the web