how do i get rid of scabies once and ...
LPrr

Centerville, IA

#4266 Apr 13, 2014
lasvegas wrote:
7 tear itch are u still on here? geocities web site is close
agree with trying ivermectin if you can see a doc to prescribe it in a large amount (which i couldn't) but try making a bath of 1-2 cups of sea salt pref pink salt, 1t cayenne pepper, 3t dried cloves, and 1cup olive oil, hold your head under as long as you can, then shower well afterwards. You should be able to get that stuff in any market, as a quick treatment you can do right away, it definitely kills mites just might not get them all in one go. Have you tried lice treatment / permethrin?

buy food grade DE to use as a powder on your scalp after the bath and to put in a sprayer to give your house a good spray down. It could be a few different things due to scabies not living in scalps usually. could be a bacterial infection, or bird mites, or other issues.
lasvegas

Galveston, TX

#4267 Apr 13, 2014
thank u very much Janice and LPrr yes have them all over the body neck arm n feet but my hair to they tell u to put the permethrin from neck to toe [[[[[[[[[[[[ WILL TRY IT
lasvegas

Galveston, TX

#4268 Apr 13, 2014
LPrr what kind of clove do I need to buy ?
annabell

Perth, Australia

#4269 Apr 13, 2014
lasvegas wrote:
annabell do lyclear really works
I believe it does work. It takes time but it does work. Well it did for me, but you have to work hard on making sure you work on your environment at the same time to stop reinfestation. The Lyclear with the DE works hand in hand.
annabell

Perth, Australia

#4270 Apr 13, 2014
Another thing that appeared to work well was the tea tree and salt in the bath. First night I tried it i had lil tiny black specks floating about and after 3 days of these baths there was no more itch at all (I reapplied the Lyclear after a week also to make sure and put a sheet of plastic on my mattress. I also chuck my towell, clothes and pillows in the dryer before I use them. STeam cleaning everything is also a cheap easy solution.
Dont have too many salt baths cause they dry your skin and make you itchy - double whammy !!
annabell

Perth, Australia

#4271 Apr 13, 2014
lasvegas wrote:
<quoted text> where can u buy spregal at in the united states
With regards to the doctors treating this affliction lightly, you are absolutely right. If current medicines really worked as they should, we wouldnt have so many people suffering needlessly and forums like this to help.
I found Lyclear worked for me, but i only had them for a few weeks and got to the problem early. So as I said, everyone is different and I am so happy you finally have the result you needed by staying strong and not giving up till you found someone who believed you. Thats the way to go it appears, and very sad in this day and age that help from the proffessionals is so hard to get when so many people need it. Well done lasvegas, i hope you can get your life back on track quickly and put it all behind you.
lasvegas

Galveston, TX

#4272 Apr 14, 2014
Yes thank u Annabell....God Bless You!!!!!!!!!! good to have someone to talk too.
lasvegas

Galveston, TX

#4273 Apr 14, 2014
annabell do it feel like a pulse is running down your neck with this and fast heart beats? are who can answer my ? help me please!!!!!!!!!!
lasvegas

Galveston, TX

#4274 Apr 14, 2014
anyone know where I can buy some CAPEX SHAMPOO with no RX on line ? Please help !!!!!!! or the genetic form of it FLUOCINOLONE ACETONIDE SHAMPOO ..........
John

Largo, FL

#4277 Apr 18, 2014
Have not been here in ages.
I ended up losing my job of 10 years partially do to becoming so paranoid with cleaning at my job, but the Morg fibers where EVERYWHERE at that place. Currently much happier at my new job making the same salary.
I have been doing some reading lately about the Morgs and you really should NOT, becuase it will make things worse.
A long time ago when this nightmare started the parasite doctor gave me Lindane shampoo and Ivermectin.
When I used the Lindane Shampoo almost 30 moles melted off my body and washed off in the bathtub.
This was very disgusting and at the time I did realize why this had happened.
I initially though these were bugs, but they are actually nano tech that is slowly taking over our bodies.
They float in the air like little hairs and like attaching themselves to us.
From what I have read they build a synthetic layer of skin over our own.
The reason why the moles literally melted off my skin I believe is, because the Lindane is so strong that it melted the additional layer that these things build. The moles eventually come back becuase this things don't stop.
It's so blatantly obvious they are fake, becuase they will form a perfect line if you draw a line from one to the other on certain parts of the body. Moles do not perfectly line up. LOL
Some people pick them off, but you can acually soak a Q tip in alcohol and push it into the mole, then twist the Q tip like if you were trying to start a wood fire and push keep into the skin. The mole will die within a few days and than turns into a small sore that heals. In my case it heals anyway.
John

Largo, FL

#4278 Apr 18, 2014
The moles grow all over your body including on your head above the ears.
I have close to 100 now. It is my personal belief that GMO is what is causing the change and also infected cotton products. Cotton is also GMO lets not forget. This is a very clever man made bio weapon.
John

Largo, FL

#4279 Apr 18, 2014
Worst thing these things do are the crawling feeling, feeling electricity, feeling like a needle is in your skin and most of all the brain fog. Specially when you feel current on your head.
They hired a new guy who is heavily infested with these things and they are contagious by the way.
Worried mum

Singapore, Singapore

#4280 Apr 18, 2014
DAWN washing up liquid is fantastic to use in this battle, cover yourself every day, leave on a minute then bath for twenty minutes plus. Permiethrin must be 5mg not the 1mg in Lycler.
boyohboy

Edmonton, Canada

#4281 Apr 18, 2014
I did the bleach soak on reading it in the suggestion and I almost went out of my mind with itching. Better luck with splashing extremely hot water (As hot as you can stand) on the outbreaks for about 5 min and then taking a hot hair dryer and heating the areas as hot as you can stand for about 5 min. You can see the bumps under the skin just disappear. Poof. The out breaks, still itch a bit and there is some biting afterward so I am applying sulfur water mix to leave on the skin.... so far best at working and not chemicals with the hot water and blow dyer.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4282 Apr 19, 2014
hello I will try the dawn today
worried mum

Singapore, Singapore

#4283 Apr 19, 2014
DAWN cover body in neat DAWN. Active ingredient Tacloban. Wait five mins. Soak in bath for at leadt 20 mins. When you let water out look for small black dots in bottom of bath. Smudge them. They leave a line
I dont know if these are the mites but the scabies has gone. The dots have gone as wwell. Use DAWN in washing machine at 60c as well. Best of luck.
Santa

Chicago, IL

#4284 Apr 19, 2014
1bottle of babyoil add 2 table spoons of cayenne pepper
Put it on head to toe,wait 5 minute. Take bath (warning) it will get hot. Wait 24 hours,bath in 2 cups of borax
Wash all your clothes add a cup of borax
Now all the eggs and mites are dead :-)
P.S. back in hell where they belong

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4286 Apr 20, 2014
Santa what is borax? Where can I buy it at? thank u santa very much
Meghan

Cincinnati, OH

#4287 Apr 21, 2014
Hello all! A few months ago I ended up contracting g
the animal version of sarcoptic mange (scabies) from sleeping with my pig. It was horrible having these mites and caused me so much trama. I went to the doctors (bad mistake) she didn't even know you could get them from animals..but I was prescribed permetherin cream and they say apply it once. But you really need to apply it a second time a week later because of the life cycle of the mites as it kills the adults while they're on the outside of your skin it doesn't kill the babies that are hatching on the inside. Anyway, we gave our piggy Ivermectin, and learned the cream wasn't doing much, thankfully I work within the vet field so I medicated myself with Ivermectin, 1.2cc. It goes by weight. I took it orally once a week for 3 weeks. And I took cephalexin which is an antibiotic for secondary skin infections since i had it pretty badly. I would also recommend using the permethrin cream simultaneously with ivermectin. I would more than recommend Ivermectin. And I would see a dermatologist before a doctor for sure, they know so much more. Thankfully I can finally say after all of that..I'm free and cured. And I didn't have to waste a bunch of time and money on useless products. You can buy Ivermectin at feed stores such as tractor supply, its a little on the expensive side but to me its worth it. And you have to treat your animals as well! I hope this helps someone. Good luck to you all.
hate this

Nashua, NH

#4288 Apr 22, 2014
I got scabies in jail and it sucks the doctors are useless gave me a damn anti biotic which did jack crap, only helped for a little. Now a days im trying salt baths. This pain is unbareable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can you get rid of scabies? 1 min John Latham 2
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 10 hr Melanie RAPHAEL 823
Is this a Scabie Mite??? 13 hr guyinDISTRESS 1
News Scabies. 17 hr sandradottore 1
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 17 hr sandradottore 1,421
how to get rid of scabies and not get reinfested (Feb '13) Tue MightyChick 86
Apple Cider Vinegar (Jul '12) Mon Memo 30
More from around the web