how do i get rid of scabies once and ...
Janadel

Spring Valley, CA

#4123 Jan 23, 2014
Bruce wrote:
Evelyn's routine using tea tree oil in her recent Post should work...... I was cross infested with bird mites!!
Bruce...how did you know you were cross infested with both? I can't figure out if I have bird mites or Scabies. It seems like I have both...but I'm not at all sure and I know my Dr. won't know and after reading all the misdiagnosis on here and other sites, I see no reason to go to the Dr. I think I'd learn more just by reading here...moving on...can you tell me how I can figure out what I have (scabies or bird mites or both?) Thanks
Janadel

Spring Valley, CA

#4124 Jan 23, 2014
Sharon wrote:
I'm a 60 year old widow and I'm freaking out, I'm on a mission to wash everything I'll be wearing and putting them in bags. The bleach sounds good because I believe bleach will kill everything. I'll let you know how I'm doing. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy :( I've been crying for a week now but I have a large house and a lot of it is carpeted. What should I do, move out it the garage? I'm in Georgia. I'm not sexually active and really don't go to to many places !?!?! Where in the world did I get this?
Sharon, I understand how you feel. I'm a bit older than you and I've learned to be strong and not let something like this get me down...where as 30 years ago, I'd have been a basket case! You know, where you got them, really is not nearly as important as how you deal with the situation. You might have gotten them just going to the grocery store. Scabies are well known to be great hitchhikers. I can't use bleach so that puts me in an even harder position than you are in and on top of that I'm not sure if I have scabies or bird mites or both. I live across the street from a big park and we have lots of hummingbirds here. Each year some of the hummingbirds or morning doves will nest in the rose bush on the fence that is only 10' from my patio door. So bird mites could have just blown in on a strong wind. There is no way to really know how I got what I have. You could have got them at the grocery store or at the drugstore, or anywhere. What matters the most, to get knowledge and then act with the knowledge you have gained. I have something that I taped to my bathroom mirror that I found a few years ago that may really help you...it certainly helps me...it says:

To keep feelings of helplessness at bay....DON'T AGONIZE......ORGANIZE!

I've found that to be very helpful in stressful situations like this. So I'd suggest, read a great deal then pick the method that sounds best to you and give it a try. If it doesn't work, or doesn't work as fast or well as you'd like, there are plenty more methods that have worked for many people, so try another one, until you have found one that works for you. Remember, we are all very individual in what will work for us, so maybe you'll get lucky and the 1st method will work, if not try again. Sooner or later you'll find what's best for you. If you, like feel free to email me privately. I'm not sure how to give you my email address without posting it. Hopefully someone will be able to tell us how to do that. In the mean time....read, get knowledge, and try a method that seems like it will work for you and know there are lots of us here all fighting the same battle and come here for guidance and strength..We are here for each other. For anyone how scared and feels alone... Remember this....He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
Bugged Out

Canyon Country, CA

#4125 Jan 24, 2014
Janadel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I've read a good number of posts that suggest using bleach in the bath water, but I'm very allergic to bleach. So what can I use? Right now I'm using Selsun Blue and Head and Shoulders, men's menthol and it's working. The problem is that it's taking a few days (I know, no big deal, some people have had this for years...but this is just one of my many issues I have to deal with medically, and I'd really like to try and get thru this ASAP, as I've read some other people have. The biggest problem right now, with this scabies thing is that my skin is very tight and sort of stingy after I use Selsun Blue and Head and Shoulders. It's even this way when I cover myself with Argan oil. So if you have any suggestions, I'd really like to hear them.
I would suggest scrubbing your body with a paste of borax and peroxide together. Brush off the excess and leave on the skin. This treatment worked much better than anything else I've tried. I've tried most everything too.
Janadel

Spring Valley, CA

#4126 Jan 24, 2014
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
Steph...I have a suggestion that I've not read on here before, but it worked for me....get an Aloe Vera Plant....or if you have one...great! After you have a plant, get a sharp knife..like a stake knife...then cut off 2-4 inches off any of the long thick leaves. Cut off the little thorns on the sides of the leaf. Then take peal back the top layer of green and you will see some thick clearish...jelly like stuff...take that leaf cutting (that you've cut off the thron and pealed back and smear that jelly stuff on your bites. it will feel a bit sticky, but that's all and it will dry quite quickly.If you've had the bites for a while, it may take rubbing the leaf back and forth (continually), about 4" all around the bite for 5-20 min...and if it works for you, you will get great relief and if it works for you like it did for me....the itch will not come back..but, if it does come back at all, they itches will be greatly reduced and just sear it on again and rub again for 5-20 min.. Take a look at my other posts and you'll see what I've done and am doing and what's working for me...BTW I'd also suggest that you sprinkle borax on all you carpets and wash your bedding and all cloths each day in hot water with a 30 min. borax soak..All that should give you a lot of very quick relief..Then there are lots of ideas for treatments that people have had success with and posted on this forum and other sites as well. Read them all and see what sounds like it will work for you and try it.Most important...you must not give up or give in to this. You can beat this...it just takes work and determination.
Janadel

Spring Valley, CA

#4127 Jan 24, 2014
Bugged Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest scrubbing your body with a paste of borax and peroxide together. Brush off the excess and leave on the skin. This treatment worked much better than anything else I've tried. I've tried most everything too.

Thanks! I'll keep this in my arsenal of things to try. Right now I'm on my last few days of using Dawn dish soap and if that doesn't work, I'll be sure to give this a try next. Thanks again!
bran0406

Manchester, KY

#4128 Jan 24, 2014
peroxide n borax together sounds like really bad ideal! seems like that would burn n could potentially give yourself chemical burns..

this has been one of the best websites i have come across.. highly recommend!
http://mitetreatments.com/morgellons-disease/
bran0406

Manchester, KY

#4129 Jan 24, 2014
it def is possible to beat these.. for whatever reason, we never knew we had these for 8 months, baby was only one having symptoms.. n we know we got these from my sister n baby, they moved in w us n she didn't know. she was diagnosed w psoriasis yrs ago, n her baby, 3 different doctors kept saying eczema.. n e who, once we killed them from our body we have seriously become super sensitive to whatever these are! as soon as they get on us we can see our self whelping from their burrowing! we have killed them from the house, but it is crazy how many people have these w no symptoms, n how easy they can come back into the house. we used dawn, table salt n Epsom salt, as said above, to kill them off of us. we would cover ourselves w pure olive oil that i cook w to replenish moisture. i used disposable gloves n was very conscious about cross contamination, n i would spray my clothes n socks n gloves w Lysol pretty frequently, vacuumed a lot, sprayed vacuum w Lysol n put in garage when not using n over night where it is so cold outside. sprayed furniture w Lysol frequently, n actually spread borax n arm n hammer all over carpets n beds n left for couple days (don't get this on ur skin, wear socks n everything, it burns on skin) all laundry is washed on hot w arm n hammer n borax n fabric softener, the clothes were little stiff feeling when didn't use fabric softener, n i also added just a little bit of dawn to washer, like just couple capfuls(never measured, just added straight to washer. every night, or as soon as we come home, our shoes would go in plastic bag n sprayed good w Lysol n put in garage. we would take couple baths a day, n after washing bedding good first 3 days, it now either goes in freezer(pillows, mattress protector, blankets etc, or in trash bag, sprayed good w Lysol n outside when it is so cold.. our actual mattress has borax n harm n hammer spread all over it really good, n we just at night make it back up.. cross contamination, become vigilant on preventing that, n make ur husband do these baths too head to toe! n e one u have been around, friends/family, they need to do dawn baths too, or check w black light.. this is huge! i am really thinking this is on epidemic level here, we went to dr, n all 3 of us looked like we had been crawling thru thorn bushes! the dr couldn't explain actually seeing spot on my arm whelp up right b4 her eyes! we r probably going to move asap cause i won't send him to school, i really think the school n kids are infested, but they don't know, n can't really do n e thing.. health dept said they can't even do lice checks now cause our society is now so sensitive, it may scar a child for life.. go figure! i have contacted the cdc, n keep hitting walls! i think we all need to get louder n keep wearing our government n everyone out w this! i think the only way to actually cure these is on mass levels, community wide! there are carriers of these that don't have reaction! i honestly didn't, was covered for 8 months head to toe, n really didn't have a clue. if u have pets, our dog was given dawn/salts bath, n his bedding all washed good.. n e time he goes out we spray him w 50/50 mix of vinegar n water, we spray him before he goes out to help keep em off him, n spray him when he comes in n put him in his kennel. we only let him in now at back door so he doesn't go across carpet, n is right by kennel at back door.. i keep Lysol spray n Lysol wipes in our vehicles! before going to store i spray our clothes w Lysol, n i also use wipes on our hands n stuff.. as soon as getting home we all change, bathe, moisturize, n bag n spray laundry.. if its not going straight into washer, the whole bag is sprayed good n we put it in garage.. this is a lot of work, n probably sounds pretty extreme.. it is, but the situation has become extreme! it is so worth it to b able to lay down at night n absolutely not feel anything crawling on us n biting us!
Janadel

Spring Valley, CA

#4130 Jan 24, 2014
bran0406 wrote:
peroxide n borax together sounds like really bad ideal! seems like that would burn n could potentially give yourself chemical burns..
this has been one of the best websites i have come across.. highly recommend!
http://mitetreatments.com/morgellons-disease/
You know, with my sensative skin and my mother haveing over 200 alergies, you may have just saved me a lot of agony. I'll have to do a lot more reading specifically on borax and peroxide and see if one or the other or both are things I should consider. BTW I have just gone to the web site link you gave. I agree, she sounds really knowledgeable and I really enjoy her style of writing I'm looking forward to reading more of what she's wrote. Also tonight I did buy a 110 Kenmore electric dryer (it's really little). It's a small one because it runs on 110 electricity. It's name is a :Kenmore 3.4 cu. ft. Electric Compact Portable Extra-Large Capacity Dryer. 110 electricity is all I have available here in my little condo. These condos are are all electric, no gas and only the stove is 220. So this is the best I could come up with. My plan is to air dry all that I wash daily...all the bedding and my cloths from the day before and then once they are totally dry, put them in my new little dryer, just to "cook" them really well to be sure all the critters are really dead and then into plastic bags. I do soak them all for 30 min in borax in the middle of the wash cycle, but I'm just not sure that's really doing it....and I am a bit worried that some of those critters are getting back into my bedding and cloths when they are drying . I found a red mite the other day on the wall near my drying pole that I have stretched wall to wall in the kitchen. So with the dryer, that should end that concern. I just hope it gets hot enough. Do you know how hot the dryer has to get to be sure to kill all these critters? Thanks again for your thoughts and ideas and the link!
Janadel

Spring Valley, CA

#4131 Jan 25, 2014
bran0406 wrote:
it def is possible to beat these....the situation has become extreme! it is so worth it to b able to lay down at night n absolutely not feel anything crawling on us n biting us!
you said......thinking this is on epidemic level here YUP I AGREE..EPIDEMIC IN MANY PARTS OF THE US... i think we all need to get louder n keep wearing our government n everyone out w this! i think the only way to actually cure these is on mass levels, community wide! YES I AGREE...... there are carriers of these that don't ..probably sounds pretty extreme.. it is, but the situation has become extreme! it is so worth .Yes you are right, it does take a great deal to get past this. I'm so glad you are posting and helping me along. Thank you so very much...As for your child have you considered home schooling? I have neighbors who have done that with their 5 children and all the turned out really well.
You are far ahead of me in all that you are doing, but I so appreciate you sharing and posting all you've done and are doing. I'm following and each day I add a bit more to my "cleaning" routine. A number of things you've posted you've done, I'm also trying, and things I've read about that has worked for a few people on other sites that I've read..For example I use 91% Isopropyl Alcohol and Arid xx dry deodorant...both of those seem to have helped a number of people.I'm now on my 3rd day of using Dawn soap, head to toe, morning and evenings and I think I'm better than I was. At least now there are only a few itchy areas. I do moisturize after I get out of the shower, but what I'd like to know is in your olive oil did you also mix in some clove oil or any other oil? I'm thinking of adding that into my regiment.As for my husband, he's taking this more seriously and he's starting to read some of the forum posts to get a better understanding what others are going thru. As for the laundry, I don't use gloves, but I do bag up all the clothing I use as I take them off and all the bedding from the night before. Then I I take the bag to the wash (which is outside on my back patio {here in the San Diego area it's almost always warm, so having the washer on the patio is not unusual) and I put all the contents into the washer and add the borax and the soap, I then wash off my hands and arms and cover them with hand sanitizer that is 62% alcohol. Also, when I do scratch, I'm working at being more aware of itching and touching some other part of my body.So when I accidently scratch, I immediately slather on hand sanitizer that's 62% alcohol and go wash my hands...I'm a bit afraid of the Lysol as I'm really sensitive. Even the Arid X dry is making me sneeze, but I open the doors and let in the fresh air and that seems to help. Are you now over them or are you and your hubby and your child still getting bites? I'm getting just a few, but I do feeling the crawlines and when I do I slather them with hand sanitizer...but I'm not sure that's even enough. Did you get them in your eyes? I'm a little concerned that I have, either that or I've suddenly got floaters..in my eyes...but that's not impossible as the eye Dr. told me last yr that was just starting to have some issues. I'm not sure what to do for the eyes. Do you have any suggestions?
bran0406

Manchester, KY

#4132 Jan 25, 2014
we have completely rid ourselves n our house of them.. n it is awesome! i used the Lysol heavy for almost 2 wks, but worry about chemicals n stuff too.. lol, although i am a smoker, bout pack a day! we stay vigilant on keeping rid of them.. my husband is going to spray his work area really well when he gets back.. we both are in the military, n he is doing some training. i was really worried that him being around so many in that environment, he would b getting them back, cause he is super sensitive to them now too, n i was surprised, but he wasn't! i may start looking at approaching these thru military channels.. hadn't thought of that b4, but outbreak of these on soldiers could absolutely wreak havac, n literally cause a lot to become undeployable.. try to start using gloves n ur husband, make him treat his body as well!
bran0406

Manchester, KY

#4133 Jan 25, 2014
i have read at least 135 degrees.. not sure how accurate that is tho.. wearing gloves, long sleeves n pants n socks i really think helped a lot! i would spray my clothes n socks n gloves, like i said, pretty frequently.. condo? maybe neighbors have em too, n they are coming from their place too.. or u have pets?
Madness

Richmond, VA

#4134 Jan 26, 2014
Since it is so cold this winter I've bagged lots of stuff up and thrown it all on my back porch. The temp is only getting down to about 32* each night but it has been continuous, so my stuff has all been frozen for about 7 days so far and I'm planning for at least another week out there. Between the cold and the isolation from the host (me!) I'm hoping this will help with my environment cleaning.

Also I've cleaned most everything else with a perm 5% spray and mopped all my floors with it as well. My beds and pillows are all covered in the fancy schmancy bed bug covers. And I wear the gloves all day when I'm in the house.

Any experience with using cold weather and the prm spray out there? Has it helped?
Janadel

Spring Valley, CA

#4135 Jan 26, 2014
bran0406 wrote:
i have read at least 135 degrees.. not sure how accurate that is tho.. wearing gloves, long sleeves n pants n socks i really think helped a lot! i would spray my clothes n socks n gloves, like i said, pretty frequently.. condo? maybe neighbors have em too, n they are coming from their place too.. or u have pets?
Yes 1 has a dog that never goes out, 1 other one did have to beautiful Malamutes (SP?), but not sure if he still has them. The other tenant (this is a 4 plex) Travels to China to see her family and her husband is in the military.So there are lots of opportunities around here...+ my husband likes to walk in the park across the street and watches the ducks and geese.So who knows where they came from. The Dawn is helping, butt last night I must had a new patch hatch as this am I had many more bites. This seems to happen when I apply Olive oil. Not when I apply Argan oil. I wonder is there is something going on there. Many be the Olive Oil smothers them more, so they bite more..just a guess on my part. Tonight I'm going to add to the Olive oil a few drops of Clover oil and see what that does. You also used clover oil didn't you? How much did you add into your carrier oil? Also in the mail I received some of the menthol crystals I've read about and am going to put them in the corners of all the rooms tomorrow. I hope they work as well for me as they do for chicken ranchers! Say have you or any of your family gotten swollen glands? I have them and they are a bit painful. They come and go but I didn't have them until the mites began biting.So I think there may a connection Both the glands in my heck hurt more as the evening wears on. I am taking Olive leaf extract and odorless garlic for that, so I'm hoping that combo will also work internally for the internal parasites that I'm guessing I have also have now. I also think I have them in my eyes. Any suggestions for that issue? I still have a long ways to go, but I do think the bites are less than they were before I started to use the Dawn. I don't think I told you how I'm using the Dawn. I put in on all over my dry hair and my dry body before I get into the shower. I wait 3-5 min for the Dawn to dry and then I get into a hot shower and scrub with a back brush and again shampoo my hair with Dawn and rinse with a strong L'oreal Conditioner. I dry with paper towels ( a trick I learned on this forum, that's been a real labor saver by not having to wash so many big bath towels.Then I wipe Hand Sanitizer all over since it's 62% Alcohol and it dyes quickly and then I put on the Olive Oil and after that I put on Alveno (with acts like thin Petroleum jelly over the Olive oil) Then I spray Arid X Dry deodorant on (all Over) and get dressed in my jamies and I again I spray Arid X Dry deodorant on (all Over the jamies or cloths if it's the morning). Then go collapse on the couch as all that has taken me an hour and I'm pooped for the next 30 min. I've not yet tried the salt. I'm wondering if the iodine free salt would do any good. I'm so glad you and your family have beaten this. It really gives me hope. I've now been battling this for a little over 30 days, which is nothing compared to what others have gone thru, but boy has it put the "kabosh" on the rest of my life and on doing anything other than cleaning and reading about this! I have no idea how you can go thru all this and have a family and work! My hat is off to you and anyone does all that and still has the energy to come on her and post.You have my deep gratitude for taking the time to answer my questions and to post all that you have.
umathr

Lansing, MI

#4136 Jan 27, 2014
I have had scabies on and off for many years. I think I do have the cure, for myself anyway. For me the cure is sulfur soap and aloe, pure organic aloe gel is what I have been using. They did come back at the beginning of december but now I have them under control, gulp.
FRED

Golden, CO

#4137 Jan 27, 2014
umathr wrote:
I have had scabies on and off for many years. I think I do have the cure, for myself anyway. For me the cure is sulfur soap and aloe, pure organic aloe gel is what I have been using. They did come back at the beginning of december but now I have them under control, gulp.
Maybe you should get a Bartonella test at a qualified doctor.

"I have had scabies on and off for many years"

you need to undersatnd what pleomorphic bacteria is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleomorphism_ (microbiology)

You treat and they change forms to hide so you don't have symptoms , then they come back when you think your cured.

Umathr, you don't have scabies, you have a bacterial infection.
bran0406

London, KY

#4138 Jan 27, 2014
janadel, we have gotten them out of our house and body, but we have been hermits and not letting our dog run loose! def not a feasible solution! i really think some people carry these agonizing mites and maybe never show symptoms. it is crazy only our baby showed symptoms, and even then, most of how his symptoms manifested would not of been linked to a mite. also, like i said, killing them off has caused us to have worse reactions when exposed to these! we do take allergy meds now daily so reactions are not as severe. we got the health dept to actually determine these were scabies, but they have not manifested in any textbook way of how they say scabies do, it is hard telling the amount of things these could cause, but never linked to mite before.. hopefully this break through would allow leaps and bounds in curing these! try allergy meds, and beware the reactions may continue getting worse for you like they did us, but i realized it was because we were killing them off of us. i coated our bodies thick in olive oil, n it brought whatlooked like salt grains to surface, as well as the mites.. that is how we got these identified..
ScratchButDontSn iff

Houston, TX

#4139 Jan 28, 2014
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
Ok. I had scabies, easily the worst thing health wise that's ever happened to me. I constantly itched and they pretty much covered my whole body. So embarrassing. I'm a clean, normal guy, but I worked with kids for a summer and think that's how I got it. I had these devils for 6 months!!! I saw a dermatologist and prescribed permittin, a miracle drug f you ask me. I bagged by clothes after one use, sheets too. Washed them with gloves in hot water and borax. Took a couple borax and bleach baths. Bombed my car and room with raid. And used permetrin, Sunday and then that Friday. 10 hours each time. Of you do it right it should work. Good luck!
bran0406

London, KY

#4140 Jan 28, 2014
Madness wrote:
Since it is so cold this winter I've bagged lots of stuff up and thrown it all on my back porch. The temp is only getting down to about 32* each night but it has been continuous, so my stuff has all been frozen for about 7 days so far and I'm planning for at least another week out there. Between the cold and the isolation from the host (me!) I'm hoping this will help with my environment cleaning.
Also I've cleaned most everything else with a perm 5% spray and mopped all my floors with it as well. My beds and pillows are all covered in the fancy schmancy bed bug covers. And I wear the gloves all day when I'm in the house.
Any experience with using cold weather and the prm spray out there? Has it helped?
the cold weather does work, just not sure how cold it has to be.. we got a couple out of our skin by covering our body with olive oil, took bout 20 mins, n put few in Ziploc bag n stuck them in freezer cause i would of been mad if they got out before we could get them identified, and they were dead in morning, but able to still get identified. def scabies.. it took a lot of work to get them out, but now battling tokeep them out! i am very ocd n huge germ a phobe, and about flipped when finding out we had these! for 8 months! no one showed symptoms, except our baby, and his symptoms were not typical scabies symptoms! so i do know for fact many carry these and don't show symptoms! i have posted in great detail what we did. i also think these will go dormant in people until something flares them up.. they act on the immune system, but also def like allergic reactions, symptoms, in our experience, get worse every time you completely kill them off your body and come into contact with them.. in a months time it went from not knowing we were covered in them at all, to now they literally put paper cuts on us now! i know so many struggle with getting rid of these, not because they are doing things wrong, but because of those around them that don't show symptoms. i have read countless stories of only one in house diagnosed w scabies and no one else, but they can't get rid of them on that one person! also, permethrin did not work for us.. i used a spray of 50/50 water/vinegar, and added about a 1/4 cup borax and sprayed beds, furniture n carpets.. i used Lysol initially and it worked, but was worried about the chemicals having effects
umathr

Lansing, MI

#4141 Jan 28, 2014
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get a Bartonella test at a qualified doctor.
"I have had scabies on and off for many years"
you need to undersatnd what pleomorphic bacteria is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleomorphism_ (microbiology)
You treat and they change forms to hide so you don't have symptoms , then they come back when you think your cured.
Umathr, you don't have scabies, you have a bacterial infection.
Thank you Fred I will check into that, Thanks again.
Midwestsufferer0 1

Florissant, MO

#4142 Jan 29, 2014
Additional information on curing scabies: I am no professional but I am a long time sufferer. It took me a long time to realize I was not curing anything. So with that in mind I have a few suggestions.(1) Clean up daily; Vacuum, steam and use Lysol with oxy clean on all hard surfaces. Use Arm & Hammer laundry detergent add oxy clean laundry booster. Note the oxy may fade your darks. If you have a steam setting use it.(2) Wash your hair in the sink to avoid mites jumping back on you in the shower. Use Oxg Coconut shampoo and conditioner. Rinse with ice cold water at the last minute.(3) Bath time: Use Dead Sea salt in your bath. Dip your entire head and body in the tub for 20 minutes. I also use the exfoliating gloves to scrub them right out of my skin. Once the dig into your skin, it will take the gloves to pull them out.(4) Rub 10 percent clove oil and Hollywood tea tree oil all over from head to toe,(keep rubbing for fifteen minutes) after 15 min spread an oil gel on like Vaseline oil gel, baby oil gel or aloe vera gel.(5) Kill them in your scalp if you need it; find a hair gel for your hair, if it s cold get under a dryer, if it s not cold go outside and air dry. After your hair dries dry spread the Hollywood tea tree and 10 percent clove oil over your hair. THAT IS THE NIGHT ROUTINE... During the day spread virgin coconut oil all over. This will build the calcium levels in your body from the outside. Scabies hate coconut oil. I also take coconut oil supplements along with garlic and fish oil. This will build your immune system from the inside out. Essential to healing yourself from scabies; sanitize your home, use virgin coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Vaseline oil gel, ice cold water in your hair and body, boiling water where ever it can be applied, Oxy clean detergents, Hollywood tea tree oil and clove oil. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need help with puppy w/sarcoptic mange affect... (Mar '11) 2 hr Thx Better Now 4
Scabies-washing clothes (Jan '12) 4 hr Akgirl 37
Albendazole/Valbazen Cure (Dec '13) 6 hr Fighting2years 154
Bites go away with cortazone cream - not scabies? 13 hr rubberboyz 3
This works 19 hr Desperatemom 2
Christian Skin Parasite Healing Prayer Group 19 hr Fighting2years 1
small tiny clear bumps...looks like something i... (Jul '08) 19 hr Bunny 42
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 22 hr Frank 845
More from around the web