Sharon

Hollywood, FL

#4019 Nov 16, 2013
cindilu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stop spamming your Diotamaceous Earth! Many have tried that and no one was cured. It's very dangerous stuff.
Cindilu is FRED. Yeah, we know, Cindi-fkface. We know everything is dangerous to you Fred, since you used homeopathy and tinctures, which does about as much as DE... I use the name Sharon because it's Fred's ex-wife and it pisses him off royally. Sharon left him five years ago and he has no one to pick on anymore, except the ladies of this forum.
richelle

Brisbane, Australia

#4024 Nov 29, 2013
steph wrote:
<quoted text>
thankyou, ive spent ages going through the forums... i just dont get it. dont the doctors take it seriously? am i supposed to wash everything, bedding, clothes, coats after wearing them once? its bloody horrible... does anyone actually get rid of it? it doesnt sound like it... is there no hope?!:-(
Yes you have to wash absolutely everything. Clothes, bedding, towels, pillows in HOT WATER and if possible put your matress out in the sun
Tools

Hollywood, FL

#4025 Nov 29, 2013
richelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have to wash absolutely everything. Clothes, bedding, towels, pillows in HOT WATER and if possible put your matress out in the sun
Scabies mites don't last much longer than about 4 days in the environment. So, if you don't use a piece of clothing for like 8 days, then all the mites should be dead. Therefore, you don't have to put your mattress outside in the sun (that would be a project). Just cover it with heavy plastic and clean the plastic with rubbing alcohol or bleach water. If you feel your mattress is infested, buy an air mattress and use that for about a week, until all mites in your bed are DEAD. Don't use your regular bed, unless it is covered in heavy plastic that you can clean.
Run your a/c, if the air inside your home is humid. Mites live longer in humid environments. They dry out and die in a dry environment.
You can also run a dehumidifier in your home or bedroom. This will certainly dry out everything, the walls, the mattress, the carpet. Dehumidifiers are expensive to run, though.
Buy some cheap shoes and ROTATE them, never wearing the same shoes but once every seven days. If you feel that a pair of shoes may be infested, spray them with Lysol and/or rubbing alcohol. Spray the inside where the mites may be.
Good luck.
Gabriela

Hollywood, FL

#4027 Nov 29, 2013
umathr wrote:
Wormwood is and has been a cure for parasites for a long time. I did cure myself of scabies using sulfur soap, zinc, wormwood, and aloe vera gel. If I am selling I am selling a lot of different stuff. As far as I am concerned you can get the horse paste and use it, you may be cured, I hope so. I found a cure elsewhere. What ever you decide good luck.
This sounds like a plan, umathr.

Sulphur soap
zinc
wormwood
and aloe vera gel.

I wonder if it is a cure, though.
umathr

Rockville, MD

#4029 Nov 29, 2013
Gabriela wrote:
<quoted text>
Sulphur soap
zinc
wormwood
and aloe vera gel.
I had scabies for a long time. I cured myself using this method. If you go to drvita.com you will find the wormwood and cloves there at a very good price and free shipping. Use a bath brush or nail brush to work the sulfur soap into your skin. No need to press to hard. Let dry. The zinc makes a big difference. Do not take to much zinc. Use organic aloe. There are many different kinds of zinc, do some research, and get the best one for. I used zinc gluconate it is very cheap. The wormwood is sold in a anti parasitic kit which includes wormwood, cloves, and black walnut something. I did not get the kit I used the wormwood from kroeger herbs, no cloves, no black walnut, its up to you. I found that scabies hate aloe, its hard to explain but they hate aloe. It is probably a good idea to alkalize your body, this can be done easily with high grade baking soda.
umathr

Rockville, MD

#4030 Nov 29, 2013
Gabriela wrote:
<quoted text>
Sulphur soap
zinc
wormwood
and aloe vera gel.
It is a cure
Scabies

Corona, CA

#4031 Nov 30, 2013
Scabies suck so freaking much. Almost a year has gone by and mine won't go away. They just keep coming back. And the cream itches so bad when I apply it, I can't even sleep at night.
irfan

Australia

#4032 Dec 1, 2013
hey guys i want to add something, beside washing your bed sheets and clothes you need to get you mattress and pillows clean as well, and to clean pillows and mattress put them in sun for at least one day, change sides after 2-3 hours, open the windows of your house and let the sun light get in. It is an old practice to get rid of all kind of mites from bed and pillows to put them in sun.
Panel

Hollywood, FL

#4033 Dec 1, 2013
irfan wrote:
hey guys i want to add something, beside washing your bed sheets and clothes you need to get you mattress and pillows clean as well, and to clean pillows and mattress put them in sun for at least one day, change sides after 2-3 hours, open the windows of your house and let the sun light get in. It is an old practice to get rid of all kind of mites from bed and pillows to put them in sun.
Ensure that you cover the mattress with heavy plastic, so that mites cannot imbed themselves in the mattress material.
The heavy plastic is easy to clean with rubbing alcohol or bleach water.

Since: Nov 13

UK

#4034 Dec 1, 2013
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
go to eBay seller Joanne*jem and everything you need is there ivermectin tablets lotion benzoyl benzoate gel , it's selling out fast ,( because it works )
umathr

Rockville, MD

#4035 Dec 1, 2013
Scabies wrote:
Scabies suck so freaking much. Almost a year has gone by and mine won't go away. They just keep coming back. And the cream itches so bad when I apply it, I can't even sleep at night.
one thing I found that was very good at controlling the itch was sulfur soap.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4036 Dec 1, 2013
This company, TDR, For Reseach on diseases of poverty, http://www.who.int/tdr/en/ ,refuses to put Scabies on their list of diseases. If they would, doctors all over the world will get more money for training regarding & monies to help with training.

PLOS, Neglected Tropical Diseases: Toward the Global Control of Human Scabies: Introducing the International Alliance for the Control of Scabies
http://www.plosntds.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F...
Saved by Grace

Mesquite, NV

#4037 Dec 2, 2013
Tripgnosis wrote:
Ok here's my deal. I've got tinyly little bumps, like blisters, VERY itchy. But no zigzagging tracks. As far as I can tell they're only on my fingers. And I'm the only one in teh house who's got them, neither my wife, nor my kids have them. Are they scabies? Some are in small clusters of 3 or 4 tiny blisters, others are a bit larger, as large as a mayeb a 1/4 inch. Most are 1/8 inch or smaller. If popped they weep a clear and very sticky pus, which I immediately clean and sterilize to try and prevent whatever it is from spreading. My wife works at a nursing home which would explain where they came from, except that she has no symptoms. And considering how contagious they are, and that no one else in the house has them, I'm at a loss....
Norwegian Scabies

Location hidden

#4038 Dec 2, 2013
It doesn't sound like Scabies. She would have them worse than you if she brought them home.
pretty crazy

Brooklyn, NY

#4039 Dec 2, 2013
nursing home/oozing blisters is a correlation only, not necessarily causation. can very well be scabies or another parasite. don't rely on textbook explanations of scabies. good to keep weeping sores clean and under control.
Sanchez

Seattle, WA

#4040 Dec 6, 2013
My best friend has had it for two months and I got it from her...its all over my body and it hurts so bad. Im 18 and in high school I need to get rid of it before I give it to someone please help.
Rachel

Morayfield, Australia

#4041 Dec 9, 2013
Nordic wrote:
I've had scabies for 6 months and tried EVERYTHING mentioned on the forums, but nothing worked.
Finally, I did some research & developed my own mixture which WORKED LIKE A CHARM..NO MORE SCABIES!
I mixed curry powder, sea salt, baking soda & vaseline and applied it ALL over my body.
(the tumeric in the curry kills the scabies, the sea salt draws them OUT of your skin & the vaseline smothers them so they cannot breathe.)
It's safe around eyes, in your ears, in your nose.
You can even rub it on your privates!
Change into some OLD clothes and keep the mixture on for only 2 hours.(relax)
Shower thoroughly in HOT water & wash your curry covered clothes in HOT water.(and your towel)
I have not had ONE itch in days...Hallelujah!
Could you please give the exact measurements that were used please. I googled curry powder and it did say that it has been used for scabies and I did see somewhere on another post where a woman used petroleum jelly all over her body to suffocate the mite and it worked. Not sure for how long she used it for and whether she added anything to it. So if you could please reply to this I would and others greatly appreciate it :-)
End of rope

Valley, AL

#4042 Dec 11, 2013
I have done about everything I have read on the web plus medicine and it seems nothing is working. Tea tree oil, peppermint oil, clove oil, de (abbreviated) the only thing I haven't used is sulfur soap and got it coming. Washed all clothes in hot water, bagged the ones we aren't wearing now. Been told pets don't get them and today told that they do. About decided to take a bath in gasoline to see if that might work but the way it's working out that just might give them more fuel or put them in hyperspeed or something. We have been to two dermatologist and was told it was an allergic reaction, they put us on about 4 different antihistamines didn't work. Have been to a allergist who was suppose to be an expert but more antihistamine. Don't know how many MD's we have been to. We were finally told scabies, how to get rid of them? Don't know how much we have spent on all this and no firm results yet and don't see an end in sight. We have used Rid, fed them, used Nix, fed them again. I do believe that there is a mixture of oils that I haven't come up with yet that will work. When I do run across it I will post the mixture here. So until then may the God that created these little things kill every one of them.
Vanessa

Portugal

#4043 Dec 12, 2013
End of rope wrote:
I have done about everything I have read on the web plus medicine and it seems nothing is working. Tea tree oil, peppermint oil, clove oil, de (abbreviated) the only thing I haven't used is sulfur soap and got it coming. Washed all clothes in hot water, bagged the ones we aren't wearing now. Been told pets don't get them and today told that they do. About decided to take a bath in gasoline to see if that might work but the way it's working out that just might give them more fuel or put them in hyperspeed or something. We have been to two dermatologist and was told it was an allergic reaction, they put us on about 4 different antihistamines didn't work. Have been to a allergist who was suppose to be an expert but more antihistamine. Don't know how many MD's we have been to. We were finally told scabies, how to get rid of them? Don't know how much we have spent on all this and no firm results yet and don't see an end in sight. We have used Rid, fed them, used Nix, fed them again. I do believe that there is a mixture of oils that I haven't come up with yet that will work. When I do run across it I will post the mixture here. So until then may the God that created these little things kill every one of them.
Scabies are zoonotic. They do cross from one mammal to another. They can pass from humans to pets and from pets to humans. From pet owner to cats and from cats to pet owner. From birds to human and from human to birds and so forth.

This all depends on your immunity on how fast you are able to eliminate this disease. Age plays a huge role.

Essential oil combinations may help to get your numbers down, but are not usually strong enough to knock them out.

The best meds for this is ivermectin/stromectol tablets and Elimite Permethrin Cream. Used about once a week for about 4 to 6 weeks.

Good luck.

Location hidden

#4044 Dec 12, 2013
I have had this stuff for 8 years. Doctors told me to wait until I got a diagnosis. I did eventually get a diagnosis but only by an optamologist. Now it gets in my eyes, up my nose, down in my ear drugs, in my privates, got e-coil from it, in my eyes, sinus infection from it. Never listen to a doctor when they tell you to wait. It was impossible to find anyone that would give me meds. Finally after a year and a half, I get three more tubes of meds. My face is by far the worst. I did three treatments in the past month with no success. Frustrating and I took all the carpets out, have nearly every piece of clothes bagged. Need to figure out how much horse paste to use and where to buy ivermectin online. Don't say Canada and UK, because they require a perscription too. I've seen my cats have this crusty stuff up their nose. I find it when I sweep, on the rim of the toilet. I'm diabetic so it's really hard on my feet and eyes. Diabetics can't control the mite population. Doctors are a waste of money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scabies or what????? (Nov '11) 58 min itchy and scabby 36
The ONLY Scabies cure that actually worked - Ps... (Jun '14) 2 hr itsanepidemicnotj... 47
PLEASE HELP ME... do i have scabies? 4 hr itsanepidemicnotj... 13
New to Scabies. 4 hr itsanepidemicnotj... 2
clean scabies clean 20 hr BAS 2
Can I give my scabies to my dog? (Feb '09) Sat Scratchy Man 28
bleach bath recommended by dermatologist (Aug '07) Sat Need answers 607
More from around the web