Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3995 Nov 10, 2013
pregnant with scabies wrote:
<quoted text>
Canuckette
Thank you for replying. Yes it was me. I bought a coffee grinder, and it is a lot easier to apply now. I used it for 4 days I think and saw really good results. I stopped because my skin was really dry, so I've been moisturizing a lot. How many days do you think I should use it? Next time I use I think I'm using it for a whole week. I itch, but not severely, also because my skin is dry. And it looks like I'm healing. Jus a few scabs on my stomach and arms, but my sides and back have fully healed. And I sleep at night :). I have asked my doctor, he said it was ok, he doesn't want to prescribe more perm unless it gets worse. My face got a lil redder from the sulfur, but it's been like that since I used the perm. I had a allergic reaction on face and some of my body. Sulfur seems to dry out my skin but when it peels, the skin underneath is wayy better compared to the perm. Overall I think I look a lot better from two weeks ago, because two weeks ago I was a mess
Hello Pregnant, You could try to mix the sulfur with coconut oil to help moisturize your skin. I would still be very cautious with it. I am severely allergic to it in its raw, pure form which you are using. My allergy started after two weeks on sulfur. Is it possible that your baby could develop an allergy? I don't know, but I would be very careful. You could use your sulfur mix on the spots alone in order to minimize the amount you're using. Glad to hear you're getting better.
Erica

Medford, OR

#3996 Nov 11, 2013
What kind of stuff would I pick up from the store I'm 8 months pregnant and I've been itching the entire time; I've been told that I have scabies but now my boyfriend and the two kids have it as well the kids are four years old and its driving me insane I've tried cleaning I've tried the cream that I was prescribed by a doctor and cleaning and washing everything but I think it's in the furniture too how is do I get out of the furniture.I really don't want to have scabies when I go into labor somebody please help me get rid of this crap

Since: Oct 13

Fredonia, NY

#3997 Nov 11, 2013
mom wrote:
You get folliculits because of all the treatments and chemicals you are puting on your skin. I had folliculits all over my body particularly where I seemed to have most of my scabies too.. this is because I kept applying perm. to the same areas over and over cause I thought I felt the sacabies there. Those areas were affected more by the folliculits. Folliculitis is the inflamation of your hair follicules. I have been scabie free for 2 years now but everyonce in a while I still have an outbreak of folliculits. sometime the weather sets if off, or anything in the environment can set it off too.
I keep getting a reoccurring outbreak on my foot. I went two weeks this time where I wasn't using anything at all and then last night I started feeling itchy and sure enough I had two of the little clear fluid blisters by my big toe.
But I did notice that the top of my toe was red and the hair and pores were red and puffy...not sure if it is a nodule or not.
I too am beginning to wonder if there is a fungal component going on but what about the blisters? That would confirm scabies right?

Since: Dec 10

Rockville, MD

#3998 Nov 11, 2013
vss wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now you are saying that wormwood was part of the mix. What a liar. Why aren't you posting your link to your soap website anymore? Afraid I'll jump on you?
May I suggest that posters jump over to the birdmitesorg yahoo group and sign up for emails. Most of the people over there are having a hard time with mites, lyme, morgellons.
You will be able to tell if someone is selling something. They will mention DE and Kleen Green or some nonsense.
Hey, U-mother, WORMWOOD this!!
I'm flattered that you are flattered.
Don't overdose on zinc, Umother.
Sulphur soap does NOT cure scabies. Neither does zine or aloe.
I believe you have been on this forum for a while. Not sure why you are getting so upset at my recommendations. You can buy a kit a wormwood kit that includes a bunch of stuff, made by Kroeger herbs. The kit is anti parasitic. The cheapest price I saw for the kit was 31.50. I do agree with you about kleen green, I tried that and I believe it to be total bs. DE does in my opinion does have some value fighting scabies.

Rockville, MD

#3999 Nov 11, 2013
Hopeful376 wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep getting a reoccurring outbreak on my foot. I went two weeks this time where I wasn't using anything at all and then last night I started feeling itchy and sure enough I had two of the little clear fluid blisters by my big toe.
But I did notice that the top of my toe was red and the hair and pores were red and puffy...not sure if it is a nodule or not.
I too am beginning to wonder if there is a fungal component going on but what about the blisters? That would confirm scabies right?
One sure way to tell if it is scabies or not is when does it start to itch. If it starts to itch around 3AM than it is scabies. If it wakes you up late at night and the itch can not be ignored.

Rockville, MD

#4000 Nov 11, 2013
Angelica wrote:
My nephew was just diagnosed with scabies, I took him and my sister to the ER where they told her that it was scabies.. I did grab him for a good while.. Would I get scabies as well.? I'm worried because I just came home and my son hugged me I don't want him or my husband to get it.!! What should I do I'm freaking out.!!!!
If you are worried about getting scabies from your son. Get some sulfur soap and start bathing with it. Take zinc. Take wormwood.
Sharon

Hollywood, FL

#4002 Nov 11, 2013
Since this entire thread was mostly written by people selling stuff, disguised as true sufferers, let me suggest that ALL OF YOU PLEASE go the BitesRus Yahoo group and join THAT group. They need people like you to join their group. Go pester them over there. I hear they are lonely over there. They only have 23 members as of now and they need some sulphur soap sales people over there.
DE sales people are welcomed, too.
And anyone working for Naturasil
and Fred, too.
Go on, now.

Rockville, MD

#4004 Nov 12, 2013
Wormwood is and has been a cure for parasites for a long time. I did cure myself of scabies using sulfur soap, zinc, wormwood, and aloe vera gel. If I am selling I am selling a lot of different stuff. As far as I am concerned you can get the horse paste and use it, you may be cured, I hope so. I found a cure elsewhere. What ever you decide good luck.
pretty crazy

United States

#4005 Nov 12, 2013
umathr wrote:
Wormwood is and has been a cure for parasites for a long time. I did cure myself of scabies using sulfur soap, zinc, wormwood, and aloe vera gel. If I am selling I am selling a lot of different stuff. As far as I am concerned you can get the horse paste and use it, you may be cured, I hope so. I found a cure elsewhere. What ever you decide good luck.
appreciate your persistence despite the insults. the WLAVG is amazing. don't know if it's a cure but it will get you in control without risk of harm, inside and out, except for eyes (burns too much). will restart the zinc and need to add the wormwood. thanks again for sticking around. you, sweetkitten, adana and katee are currently the only helpful posters on this forum. many others are aliases. a few are simply disturbed individuals.
Sharon

Hollywood, FL

#4006 Nov 12, 2013
pretty crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
appreciate your persistence despite the insults. the WLAVG is amazing. don't know if it's a cure but it will get you in control without risk of harm, inside and out, except for eyes (burns too much). will restart the zinc and need to add the wormwood. thanks again for sticking around. you, sweetkitten, adana and katee are currently the only helpful posters on this forum. many others are aliases. a few are simply disturbed individuals.
What a crock of sh*t.
Sharon

Hollywood, FL

#4007 Nov 12, 2013
pretty crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A CROCK OF S**T.

Rockville, MD

#4009 Nov 13, 2013
One important thing to remember is that scabies are microscopic about the same size or exactly the same size as a skin cell. The females burrow under the skin and lay there eggs there. There is a surface tension on your skin that really helps to protect the scabies this surface tension is no joke it is strong. Also the scabies can and do hide when they have to, under individual skin cells. They are almost always under the surface tension. All this means is that they are hard to get rid of. Use a soft, natural bristle nail, or bath brush, to work the sulfur soap into the effected areas, let dry. You do this to get past the surface tension and get at the scabies. The zinc gets into your blood and so gets to the scabies that way as does the wormwood. There is a wormwood kit I saw one for about 31 dollars. I used wormwood from kroeger herbs not the kit but the kit if you can afford it probably is best. I found that scabies hate aloe gel, organic aloe gel. All of the things I have mentioned are not expensive. I did not use the horse paste but I understand anyone who does. Scabies are horrible, just horrible. There are different kinds of zinc, I used and am using zinc gluconate, but do some research there may be a better kind of zinc. Zinc is cheap. I have been scabies free for about 8 months. I thought I might be getting a relapse, I had some itching in the same old spot, but I applied the sulfur soap and nothing since. No itching. Its great to just lay around without having to think about scabies. You could get the wormwood kit 31.50, the sulfur soap 8 bars for 25 dollars, the aloe gel, two 32 ounce bottles for 12 dollars, and the zinc 5 dollars. What ever you decide best of luck.

Rockville, MD

#4010 Nov 13, 2013
pretty crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you, I am curious about one thing. What is WLAVG?
pretty crazy

United States

#4011 Nov 13, 2013
umathr wrote:
<quoted text> thank you, I am curious about one thing. What is WLAVG?
whole leaf aloe vera gel. i massage it in til it's dry, twice per day. more often would be better. i use WLAV juice in my hair. the gel is to clumpy in my hair.
Adriana

Vacaville, CA

#4012 Nov 15, 2013
Diotamaceous Earth is cheap will kill bed bugs mites...Order on Amazon. It's a big bag. Just put the powder on the carpet, rub it on your body, your bedding and you will be fine in less than a week. The powder cuts the eskoskelton of the insect and it bleeds to death. You can even drink this. It's completely safe. It kills internal parasites as well. You can give it to your dogs instead of the expensive pills for parasites.
Katee

Homewood, IL

#4014 Nov 15, 2013
I did try to use DE on my body for a long time. I dusted myself with it every night. The only thing it did was make my already painful skin more dried out and more painful. Not a cure, another waste of money. It probably is good for killing bed bugs but I never had those so no experience on that. However, this is about curing scabies not bed bugs, and DE isn't the answer.

If you really want to cure scabies, now is not the time to be cheap or creative. Inevitably being cheap and trying to cure at home is going to cost you far more than just seeing a doctor or obtaining some ivermectin & permethrin and using it together.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4015 Nov 15, 2013
Katee wrote:
I did try to use DE on my body for a long time. I dusted myself with it every night. The only thing it did was make my already painful skin more dried out and more painful. Not a cure, another waste of money. It probably is good for killing bed bugs but I never had those so no experience on that. However, this is about curing scabies not bed bugs, and DE isn't the answer.

If you really want to cure scabies, now is not the time to be cheap or creative. Inevitably being cheap and trying to cure at home is going to cost you far more than just seeing a doctor or obtaining some ivermectin & permethrin and using it together.
DE? Oh that's sound advice. No wonder you're such a mess.
Katee

Homewood, IL

#4016 Nov 15, 2013
demodicosisZZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? I said that DE is NOT an answer. Been there done that. I wasted a lot of money. Your problem is you don't read, you just curse people out.
Sharon

Hollywood, FL

#4017 Nov 16, 2013
Katee wrote:
DE isn't the answer for bed bugs, either. It's dirt and does absolutely NOTHING for scabies. It's not that expensive, so if you want to waste $10, go ahead and buy it and dust around. And then sweep it up and then go get yourself some ivermectin and permethrin (or Albendazole since Sweetkitten is so set on it) and then cure yourself. DE is good for what? Absolutely NOTHING!!! Drink it? I DON'T THINK SO!!
The DE sales people are out in full force around this neck of the woods.
Sharon

Hollywood, FL

#4018 Nov 16, 2013
demodicosisZZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Demodicosis/arshole:
Why don't you get some DE and sprinkle it where the sun doesn't shine? How about it....
Demodicosis is one of many aliases of one person on this forum who like to stir up trouble. This person and Cindilu drink out of the same bottle and sleep in the same bed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PLEASE HELP ME... do i have scabies? 23 min Depressed and anx... 10
scabies or what????? (Nov '11) 26 min Depressed and anx... 24
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) 6 hr Scabies hell 1,199
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 6 hr homeless 901
Fogging (Jun '10) 9 hr Dan 12
How to get rid of scabies...very quick and on p... (Aug '12) 17 hr scaredofscabies 46
Morgellons and Lyme from mite infections (May '13) 17 hr Flossy 452
More from around the web