how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? its driving me mad...

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Comments (Page 187)

Showing posts 3,721 - 3,740 of4,005
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 10

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

getwellsoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi umathr, thank you so much for your info. may I ask you how many days do you apply the sulfur soap in a week or just use the soap every day? how long do you put the gel on? What is your regimen? I went to the site you listed for the organic aloe gel but there are various kind, do you use the 16 oz Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel, which doesn't say it's organic. As for the sulfur soap, do you have the brand name of the soap? I hope to follow your regimen and get these horrible critters off me.
When you order the aloe get the organic aloe produced in the USA I guess in california that would be the best and it is not that much more expensive. In fact any organic aloe will do the job. I would order 32 oz bottles. Two bottles should make a very good start. Please take the zinc. As far as the sulfur soap, use as needed, I would say every day maybe two times a day. If the scabies wake you up at night use the sulfur soap. Work the soap into the effected areas with a soft bristle bath brush or a wash cloth. Take up to 100 mg of zinc every day this is important. It is my feeling that scabies hate zinc. Remember scabies are living off of your serum and lymph fluids if you take zinc it gets into those fluids and in my opinion kills the scabies or at least makes life very difficult for them. Zinc with aloe gel, and sulfur soap, will get rid of scabies. Scabies hate aloe gel. You can and I recommend that you apply aloe externally and take it internally. You can do this with the organic gel. You can do the sulfur soap all day long, but take a break every now and then and apply the aloe. I hope this helps. Do not take to much
zinc. Do not exceed 100 mg.

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

I got my sulfur soap from sulfursoap.com 8 bars for 25 dollars no shipping fee. The soap will get to you fast. In my opinion this is one of the best places to get sulfur soap.
confused

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Ive had this tiny outbreak on the outside of either side of my hand for about 6mo. it usually last about a week to two weeks long then dries up and disapears. its the classic red itchy bumpy rash. and it is always in the same spot every outbreak. With this outbreak it is a little bigger. Is this scabies or something else? And if so why has it not spread to other areas over the last six months. also nobody else in my home has any outbreaks.
Nancy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Yes what are the amounts that you combined of curry powder, sea salt, baking soda & Vaseline?????????
Nanc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Will steam kill them I could steam my clothes on the hangers and my inflatable mattress & bedding
Desiree

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Hello I need some serious good way to get rid of my scabies, I have been taking cool showers and rubbing calaclear all over my body and taking 2 Benadryl every six hrs do you think that could work or am I doing it all wrong because I have never had this before and I'm really scared

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

vss wrote:
umathr is a sulphur soap salesperson.
newbies beware of the very slick sales people on this forum.
umathr recommends sulphur soap, aloe vera gel and zinc. how can this possibly cure you of scabies?
yes, inexpensive, but not a cure.
although your post was very sweet, and yes, you are right the ivermectin will cure about 90% of the people coming to this forum.
The other 10% of people coming here will most definitely become the victims of some very slick salespeople who prey on newbies...
Of course I am not a sales person for anything. That includes sulfur soap. I bet if you look at the sales of sulfur soap over a 20 year period the sales remain constant. No sales people needed. When I did have scabies I used sulfur soap, but was not able to get rid of the scabies using only sulfur soap. When I started using organic aloe gel and zinc, and sulfur soap, the scabies were gone pretty fast. I believe it was the combination of all 3 that did the trick. Scabies live on the surface of the skin and under the skin. That means they are under the surface tension of the skin. You have to work the sulfur soap into the skin and the aloe into the skin not real hard but a little so the the aloe and the sulfur get under the surface tension. Anyway I am not a sales person. Good luck
Juan

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

evangelist akins wrote:
I know this might sound crazy;however, Ive worked in a nursing home for 9 years, and I know all about Scabies.To treat them I would run a bath (as you usually would) Take bleach(of any kind)and place about 5-7 caps full in the bath.The bleach is deluted in by the water,so you won't have to worry about it being too strong.Take a bath as you normally do. The bleach may dry your skin and may be a little harsh on your skin;however the itching will cease and the scabies will be gone. Do this a couple of times (at night)
Im going to try this. I have had scabies For 2 months now and cant Get rid of them!!!
getwellsoon

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

umathr wrote:
<quoted text> When you order the aloe get the organic aloe produced in the USA I guess in california that would be the best and it is not that much more expensive. In fact any organic aloe will do the job. I would order 32 oz bottles. Two bottles should make a very good start. Please take the zinc. As far as the sulfur soap, use as needed, I would say every day maybe two times a day. If the scabies wake you up at night use the sulfur soap. Work the soap into the effected areas with a soft bristle bath brush or a wash cloth. Take up to 100 mg of zinc every day this is important. It is my feeling that scabies hate zinc. Remember scabies are living off of your serum and lymph fluids if you take zinc it gets into those fluids and in my opinion kills the scabies or at least makes life very difficult for them. Zinc with aloe gel, and sulfur soap, will get rid of scabies. Scabies hate aloe gel. You can and I recommend that you apply aloe externally and take it internally. You can do this with the organic gel. You can do the sulfur soap all day long, but take a break every now and then and apply the aloe. I hope this helps. Do not take to much
zinc. Do not exceed 100 mg.
Hi umathr, thank you again for the info. I have finally bought the 32 oz aloe gel and I know which one you're talking about, that one actually has pretty good quality. I stumbled upon swansonvitamins.com and found that they offer a better price, you may want to purchase from there as that could help you save in the long run.

Sulfur soap does help me a lot, but it dries up my skin so I couldn't use it every day. I need to take a break in between.

There are some people who do visit this forum to sell their products, but I don't believe you're trying to sell sulfur soap and I know you're not a salesperson. I appreciate that you share the info and your experience. Thanks!(I'm sure this post will be spammed as some idiot would think I'm a salesperson just because I credit sulfur soap and mentioned the site where you could get a better deal! lo1!! Some people need to have good judgment.)
Itching Mom in MI

Saginaw, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Ive been a lurker here for awhile . Ive been reading posts and tried various things . Ive gotten the Perm cream and used it all over the body . Even my head . Ive got it around the back of my neck in my hairline . I can feel them crawling on me and i try and "swipe" them off . Ive used hand sanitizer on some areas and after a few days the spot has seemed to clear up .Ive read on a forum that if you take rubbing alcohol on a white tissue, and rub it on spots that itch , you will see little black spots that are supposed to be the scabies.I did that and seen several black spots. You are supposed to use a new tissue each time . I bathe in tea tree oil and i go under water up to my nose to completely cover my head and stay there for a few minutes . I can still feel them after a week . Im going insane .
Will bleach in my bath help ? ive washed my sheets and dried them on HOT and i vaccummed my house as well as washed and dried all my clothes . I am at a loss right now and dont know what else to do . My kids are being treated and have done the cleaning as well . Ive bleached every piece of furniture in my house as well . HELP!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Itching Mom in MI wrote:
Ive been a lurker here for awhile . Ive been reading posts and tried various things . Ive gotten the Perm cream and used it all over the body . Even my head . Ive got it around the back of my neck in my hairline . I can feel them crawling on me and i try and "swipe" them off . Ive used hand sanitizer on some areas and after a few days the spot has seemed to clear up .Ive read on a forum that if you take rubbing alcohol on a white tissue, and rub it on spots that itch , you will see little black spots that are supposed to be the scabies.I did that and seen several black spots. You are supposed to use a new tissue each time . I bathe in tea tree oil and i go under water up to my nose to completely cover my head and stay there for a few minutes . I can still feel them after a week . Im going insane .
Will bleach in my bath help ? ive washed my sheets and dried them on HOT and i vaccummed my house as well as washed and dried all my clothes . I am at a loss right now and dont know what else to do . My kids are being treated and have done the cleaning as well . Ive bleached every piece of furniture in my house as well . HELP!!!!
Many of us have tried the bleach baths. The result was irritated, dry skin and an unpleasant smell, but no effect on the bugs. If you want to try baths, you need to have something in the water to kill them so they don't just move around. Try a heavy salt bath or Arm & Hammer powder detergent (about a cup of each)- check out that thread. Do those in addition to standard treatments. You might try to get ivermectin from your doctor. Look for posts about ivermectin as well.

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

getwellsoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi umathr, thank you again for the info. I have finally bought the 32 oz aloe gel and I know which one you're talking about, that one actually has pretty good quality. I stumbled upon swansonvitamins.com and found that they offer a better price, you may want to purchase from there as that could help you save in the long run.
Sulfur soap does help me a lot, but it dries up my skin so I couldn't use it every day. I need to take a break in between.
There are some people who do visit this forum to sell their products, but I don't believe you're trying to sell sulfur soap and I know you're not a salesperson. I appreciate that you share the info and your experience. Thanks!(I'm sure this post will be spammed as some idiot would think I'm a salesperson just because I credit sulfur soap and mentioned the site where you could get a better deal! lo1!! Some people need to have good judgment.)
I am glad you got the aloe, I hope you are taking the zinc. I hope this works out for you and that you get relief from the scabies. Good luck to you.
oldgal66

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Clove Oil Works. After 4 years of trying everything we read about the clove oil and tried it. Mix it at about 20-25% with Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, or another base oil and apply it all over your body daily for about a week. Ater that you can spot treat if you need to but will see fewer and fewer until they are gone. This treatment will not hurt you and it does kill them. When you have been free of any more "bumps" for a month, you can stop using it. It also keeps new hatchings at an absolute minimum. Be aware, this stuff kills them quickly on contact, and stops new hatchings from reinfesting you, but you must use it faithfully until there are no new eruptions. Change your bed linens daily until you are completely clear of any new bumps. Hope this helps. M
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
Judy

Jurong East, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

If you want to talk to some good folks who are not trying to sell DE, Sulphur Soap, Cedarcide, search for the yahoo group called birdmitesorg yahoo group. Join and start a "real" conversation with "real" people. Forget about the Topix Scabies Forum. It hasn't been a real forum since 2009.
Adana

Bay City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

It's not SPAM because I'm not selling anything. If you can't read what it says, you're just ignorant. I'm not nuts either because I didn't write what's on the site. The doctors and scientists did. Doctors will never help people on this Scabies site unless people actually start reading some of these things on this site. You guys are the crazy, nuts, ans possibly spaming ones. I'm just trying to help. LOL
Adana wrote:
http://www.plosntds.org/
Do a search on this site, just type in Scabies. See all the scientific studies on Scabies.
Finally Cured

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

After 3 tubes of permetherin, my husband, son and I were not cured. 2 bottles of the prescription Lindane killed it finally but then left us with body acne and dandruff and dry skin and it took 3 months of constant all day laundry with bleach and borax and we bathed in sulfur soap that we bought cheap on eBay and bathed dogs in happy jacks kennel dip which has permetherin in it. We kept clean sheets on beds and furniture everyday and cleaned tub with bathroom cleaner every time we got out. We sprayed our furniture with flea and bedbug spray and flea bombed the house 3 times. We put the borax on the carpets and vacuumed everyday and threw out all small throw rugs. I used Lysol often and in the car too and even flea sprayed car and vaccumed it often. It's hard when you're married and your husband wants to touch you. That was our hardest setback. If he would have left me alone we would've have got better sooner. I have to say there were times I worried it would never go away. It was one of the worst things I have ever went thru in my life. And oh and forgot to mention my little boy caught it somewhere, I think another kid and we caught it from him. If u have this please don't touch ppl!!! U are giving them a nightmare!
Joyce

Riverbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

I bought ivermectin and permethrin here if you're curious to get rid of it http://healthylifetimerx.com/... they won't ask for a prescrition

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Judy wrote:
If you want to talk to some good folks who are not trying to sell DE, Sulphur Soap, Cedarcide, search for the yahoo group called birdmitesorg yahoo group. Join and start a "real" conversation with "real" people. Forget about the Topix Scabies Forum. It hasn't been a real forum since 2009.
Im sorry but you are wrong, I do not know how you can decide that this forum is not real that just seems silly to me.
Judy

Jurong East, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

umathr wrote:
<quoted text> Im sorry but you are wrong, I do not know how you can decide that this forum is not real that just seems silly to me.
I'm sorry, but you are WRONG. you dumbass. Most of the posts on this forum are from people selling stuff, like you, you effing sulphur sales person. Give the forum a break and you find a real job and quit spamming this forum with your oh so nice posts about sulphur and zinc. You've been doing it for over 3 years now. How much longer are you going to do this?

Yes, I recommend that people find the yahoo group called birdmitesorg yahoo group, join, and then they can speak with people who are not trying to sell sulphur soap and DE all over a forum for years now. don't waste my time, with your sulphur soap and zinc, crap.

It's silly to you, because you are involved in this and want this forum to remain a sales person's dream.

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but you are WRONG. you dumbass. Most of the posts on this forum are from people selling stuff, like you, you effing sulphur sales person. Give the forum a break and you find a real job and quit spamming this forum with your oh so nice posts about sulphur and zinc. You've been doing it for over 3 years now. How much longer are you going to do this?
Yes, I recommend that people find the yahoo group called birdmitesorg yahoo group, join, and then they can speak with people who are not trying to sell sulphur soap and DE all over a forum for years now. don't waste my time, with your sulphur soap and zinc, crap.
It's silly to you, because you are involved in this and want this forum to remain a sales person's dream.
I do not why you think I am a sales person. I guess I should be flattered. All I know is that I had scabies and I do not have them now. I had them for years. When I did get rid of them I was using zinc, wormwood, aloe gel, and sulfur soap. I kind of forgot the wormwood. I was getting the wormwood from piping rock vitamins. I forget the brand. Any way I hope everyone finds a cure. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,721 - 3,740 of4,005
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

181 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A Solution to Get Rid Off Scabies Forever! (Feb '11) 1 hr Shannon 37
Scabies cure with Albendazole (Albenza)? (Dec '11) 8 hr LPrr 55
Peppermint oil in sweet alond oil or olive oil ... 9 hr LPrr 2
what can u do about scabies in your hair ? 16 hr lasvegaslasvegas 3
Bird Mites (Jul '07) 17 hr Ralphy boy 44
clove oil cures scabies (Oct '10) 22 hr killingthem 77
How long does Ivermectin take to work? (Mar '10) Wed reda alexander 182
•••
•••