Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

A lot of people have multiple parasite infestations, not just mites. There's too much going on for it to be Scabies! Chances are you have pinworms, tapeworms, roundworms, etc., etc. Herb extracts, tinctures, sulfur soaps are not going to cure. You need to introduce the big guns into your bodies! Abendazole, Bactrim Double Strength, Doxycycline, Pylantel Poamate, etc. You can buy everything online from vet supply outlets without a prescription in the United States. No need to order from India or Thailand online pharmacies. Ivermectin should be taken with Albendazole for best results.
Adana

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Sweetkitten, this is a Forum for Scabies so you might want to take your ideas of other parasites elsewhere. It's pretty obvious for a person to know if they have scabies or not. Obviously you haven't been tortured by Scabies. Go above to my last post and see the articles on Scabies and educate yourself. Thank you.
sweetkitten wrote:
A lot of people have multiple parasite infestations, not just mites. There's too much going on for it to be Scabies! Chances are you have pinworms, tapeworms, roundworms, etc., etc. Herb extracts, tinctures, sulfur soaps are not going to cure. You need to introduce the big guns into your bodies! Abendazole, Bactrim Double Strength, Doxycycline, Pylantel Poamate, etc. You can buy everything online from vet supply outlets without a prescription in the United States. No need to order from India or Thailand online pharmacies. Ivermectin should be taken with Albendazole for best results.
Bruce

South Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Scabiesxnightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just drink it because that stuff is just soaking straight into your body and into your organs.....
NEVER DRINK WINDEX!!! It is a household cleaner and is not meant for internal consumption! Read the manufacturer's information on the back of the label.

Use it as a surface spray to help clean your environment (counter tops, tile floors, bath-tubs, etc.) of scabies. However, be aware that when used to spray porous surfaces, such as unfinished or varnished wood, grout work between ceramic tiles, etc., it is better to use 91% Alcohol (Isopropyl Alcohol) which also kills the scabies mite, as the Windex (with AMMONIA-D which is the formulation that kills scabies) will stain porous surfaces blue; the 91% alcohol will not stain but is just as effective at killing the scabies mite on surfaces.
Bruce

South Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

MODERATOR - WHAT'S GOING ON !?

Again, in my Post above, I have been misidentified as being in a town in the state of Maine! This time it states that I am in Lewiston, Maine. In my Post further above on this past Thursday it states that I am in Standish, Maine!

In all previous Posts I have been identified only as Bruce with just AOL appearing under my name.

PLEASE CORRECT my two above Posts to match the identifier (AOL) as in my previous Posts during the last two plus years! Thankyou.
Bruce

South Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

MODERATOR - Please correct the identifer in ALL my Posts during the past few days as requested in my previous Post. Thanking you in advance.

Bruce
AOL
vss

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Scabiesxnightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
your so dumb. Do you know why Northern Australia is always mentioned with crusted scabies? Indigenous people in Australia live in third world conditions thanks to the monarchy and co. Go to any remote community and you will see stray dogs everywhere, indigenous people living in squallor. Iver is used there as well as the creams. A team of derms went north to fix the crusted scabies crisis that had effected many communities. If you let scabies go out of control it will take over, its not the scabies mite...scabies is not some super bug. These people were not getting fully healed because of the animals and living in feral comditons. Ivermeticin has restored most remote communties from a 5 year mission.
In the city they tell you to use the creams first. Iver is only prescribed only if absolutley necessary.
QUIT the hysteria about scabies seriously if it was that bad everyone here would have crusted scabies, millions of mites...ok look at your little bumps and itches and crawlies and then ask is this chemical treatment working cos if it's not you would have crusted scabies right??? you would be the walking dead from staying up all night scratching.
In Roman days mass people commited suicide from having scabies. The itch was so bad and never went away, their skin crusted and oozing, all they had was sulphur and oil. Some probably never had that.
Do your treatments, clean your home, watch and wait and get a grip.
VSS- urggghhhh
Thanks for the history lesson, but this doesn't help anyone out there who is having a hard time with this. Other than your usual stop treating, as you may in post scabies... yawn...
The people coming here are not indigenous. We all have computers to learn. We all have water to bath in. We all have meds to take for this. The watching and waiting may be good for someone who is hyper-vigilant with this. Good idea to take a step back and see if you are cured. But, this forum is for those who aren't cured yet and need help with it. Telling someone to get a grip isn't going to cure them. You dumbass.
getwellsoon

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

umathr wrote:
<quoted text> Zinc costs almost nothing. Start taking it 90mg a day. Get any kind of sulfur soap use a soft bristle bath brush work the soap into your skin let dry. Get some organic aloe vera gel, use it directly on your skin, and if you can take it internally, it does not taste that good but is very good for you. You can get organic aloe gel from vitacost.com at a very good price, the lowest I have seen. I get my sulfur soap from sulfursoap.com 25 dollars for eight bars of soap no shipping fee. As I have said before zinc is perhaps the one thing the easiest, cheapest, thing to do. And maybe the most effective thing you can do to get rid of scabies. All of these things are safe and basically harmless to humans. The aloe and zinc are good for you,in the right amount. I am not sure about the sulfur but it is basically harmless to you. The thing is when you take zinc the scabies are taking zinc and zinc makes life impossible for them. If you take to much zinc it will damage cell walls inside your body so do not take to much. I believe organic aloe to be a powerful anti scabies tool. Please do not buy the aloe that is sold in most stores the kind with lots of additives, although that might be better than nothing.
Hi umathr, thank you so much for your info. may I ask you how many days do you apply the sulfur soap in a week or just use the soap every day? how long do you put the gel on? What is your regimen? I went to the site you listed for the organic aloe gel but there are various kind, do you use the 16 oz Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel, which doesn't say it's organic. As for the sulfur soap, do you have the brand name of the soap? I hope to follow your regimen and get these horrible critters off me.
hope

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

I give up, I'm going to commit suicide, I'm sorry to everyone who reads this because I know it must be hard to stay positive when someone posts something aweful like this. I have been in complete isolation, I'm so scared that I might give this to someone, but I'm even more terrified by the lack of good company, I'm s'posed to move to a new apartment in two weeks but I won't be able to take my precious cat with me, and I've been too scared to even touch her for fear of passing them on to her or from her back on to me since she's attracted to my scent it's hard to keep her away from my clothes bags ( she tears them open ) and places I've been, I have no source of income and am waiting for social security, I, I just can't keep doing this to myself it feels like I'm having a constant panic attack. I've used permethrin three times and ivermectin twice, with epsom salt and bleach soaks in between treatments and I just don't think it's helping much. I think the ivermectin also aggravated my crohn's as I've been having constant diarrhea since I took it and have completely lost my appetite... all this on top of virtually zero sleep, I just can't do it. goodbye and good luck everyone.
vss

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

hope wrote:
I give up, I'm going to commit suicide, I'm sorry to everyone who reads this because I know it must be hard to stay positive when someone posts something aweful like this. I have been in complete isolation, I'm so scared that I might give this to someone, but I'm even more terrified by the lack of good company, I'm s'posed to move to a new apartment in two weeks but I won't be able to take my precious cat with me, and I've been too scared to even touch her for fear of passing them on to her or from her back on to me since she's attracted to my scent it's hard to keep her away from my clothes bags ( she tears them open ) and places I've been, I have no source of income and am waiting for social security, I, I just can't keep doing this to myself it feels like I'm having a constant panic attack. I've used permethrin three times and ivermectin twice, with epsom salt and bleach soaks in between treatments and I just don't think it's helping much. I think the ivermectin also aggravated my crohn's as I've been having constant diarrhea since I took it and have completely lost my appetite... all this on top of virtually zero sleep, I just can't do it. goodbye and good luck everyone.
To me, it just seems so ridiculous to commit suicide over bugs. Let's say you had cancer of the lungs from smoking all your life. First thing you would do is quit smoking so as not to put anymore stain on your respiratory system. Let's say, they cut a hole in your throat and you would have to use an instrument to actually form words. Also, let's just say you lost your legs, in addition to this cancer you have going on in your respiratory system. What to do? Do you give up? maybe. but you? you have a few scabies running on you. eveyone has some form of bacteria living inside or on your skin. everyone has a little fungus in their system. you have your legs to walk. you have your lungs to breath. you have a voice box to talk and a computer that actually works and a brain that is not diseased. Why even think about committing suicide? You have your HEATH!! no money? who cares, you have the ability to walk out of your infested apartment and go to the park and chat with your neighbors. come on. i have known people in your situation pull through this. but it takes TIME and it takes work. you have the time to do it. you have the smart to find someone to talk with you to get you through this. you can purchase meds for this very cheaply. it's not like you have to go for chemo treatments every week to get you through the month. you have a few bugs crawling on you. and you are much stronger than some parasictic buggy eating at you. don't worry about others getting this from you. only if you actually touch them do they get this. only if they actually sleep in the same bad as you do they actually get this. their immunity is STRONG. their immunity fights bugs and bacteria and viruses. don't worry about anyone getting this from you. just take it one day at a time, and learn to live with yourself. can you imagine how many people in 3rd world countries that have parasites and don't give it a second thought? why? because everyone around them have the same parasites. they are all living with them.
You are worried about your kitty? you have the abiity to keep your pets and still live with this. it doesn't mean your life ends...
it means you make adjustments to your life and keep on living. it means working towards a cure, but not going to extremes.
getwellsoon

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

hope wrote:
Please do not give up!! At the worst moment, I did think about committing suicide before but knowing that many people have been cured of scabies and the thought of the sadness of my family and friends completely overshadowed that thought. Most importantly, this can be cured and this is not a death sentence. We just need to find a way to overcome this.

Permethrin and ivermectin are actually a good combination, especially for people who discovered the disease early and they were able to get rid of them. It does take time and more treatments when the case is more serious.

There is some good information regarding treatments that are more economical, like the one from poster "umathr" in this thread. You may want to read his/her posts as well as others and try to see what works best for you.

Also, treat your environment to avoid reinfection which may also explain why some people think their treatments are not working.

Please feel free to post whatever you want, express your feelings & concerns. People most likely will stay positive here because this disease is not terminal, it can be cured! Don't make it terminal. Wish you all the best!
vss

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

umathr is a sulphur soap salesperson.

newbies beware of the very slick sales people on this forum.

umathr recommends sulphur soap, aloe vera gel and zinc. how can this possibly cure you of scabies?

yes, inexpensive, but not a cure.

although your post was very sweet, and yes, you are right the ivermectin will cure about 90% of the people coming to this forum.

The other 10% of people coming here will most definitely become the victims of some very slick salespeople who prey on newbies...
Nordic

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

I've had scabies for 6 months and tried EVERYTHING mentioned on the forums, but nothing worked.
Finally, I did some research & developed my own mixture which WORKED LIKE A CHARM..NO MORE SCABIES!
I mixed curry powder, sea salt, baking soda & vaseline and applied it ALL over my body.
(the tumeric in the curry kills the scabies, the sea salt draws them OUT of your skin & the vaseline smothers them so they cannot breathe.)
It's safe around eyes, in your ears, in your nose.
You can even rub it on your privates!
Change into some OLD clothes and keep the mixture on for only 2 hours.(relax)
Shower thoroughly in HOT water & wash your curry covered clothes in HOT water.(and your towel)
I have not had ONE itch in days...Hallelujah!
bianca the mexican

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Really? wow your ignorant. But whatever if it came frm south of the border the only reason its being spread is because nasty "Americans" go sleeping around with everyone and or not bathing so who are the real rats?? guess all of us huh.
Adana

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

You aren't a nice person. Wait to you get it from a hand shake, hug, or sitting on an airplane and someone calls you a nasty Mexican. Now I'm caucausion but Spanish real far back, and I see no reason to call people nasty Americans!!!
bianca the mexican wrote:
Really? wow your ignorant. But whatever if it came frm south of the border the only reason its being spread is because nasty "Americans" go sleeping around with everyone and or not bathing so who are the real rats?? guess all of us huh.
Adana

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

http://www.plosntds.org/

Do a search on this site, just type in Scabies. See all the scientific studies on Scabies.
Jody

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!

The Dr. prescribed a Lindane wash left on my skin for a certain amount of time, it worked. Lindane is a dangerous agricultural poison. It's diluted I'm sure for human skin application. Maybe over the counter. I dont remember it was long ago. but it worked. Get further advise...DON'T EXPERIMENT. LINDANE IS A DANGEROUS POISON. all my clothes, bedding, everything had to be destroyed. It was such a cute, free, puppy. Right at Christmas time. Boy BOY oh BOY.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Nordic wrote:
I've had scabies for 6 months and tried EVERYTHING mentioned on the forums, but nothing worked.
Finally, I did some research & developed my own mixture which WORKED LIKE A CHARM..NO MORE SCABIES!
I mixed curry powder, sea salt, baking soda & vaseline and applied it ALL over my body.
(the tumeric in the curry kills the scabies, the sea salt draws them OUT of your skin & the vaseline smothers them so they cannot breathe.)
It's safe around eyes, in your ears, in your nose.
You can even rub it on your privates!
Change into some OLD clothes and keep the mixture on for only 2 hours.(relax)
Shower thoroughly in HOT water & wash your curry covered clothes in HOT water.(and your towel)
I have not had ONE itch in days...Hallelujah!
Could you give us some approximate proportions?
vss

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Fred, why would Canuckette be nuts for asking this question? Would she be nuts if she asked you about your tinctures? Probably, because you are picking on the women here on this forum. You are unhappy, alone and miserable. Poor FRED... Sharon up and left you ages ago...
and for good reason.
Ronoc

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

evangelist akins wrote:
I know this might sound crazy;however, Ive worked in a nursing home for 9 years, and I know all about Scabies.To treat them I would run a bath (as you usually would) Take bleach(of any kind)and place about 5-7 caps full in the bath.The bleach is deluted in by the water,so you won't have to worry about it being too strong.Take a bath as you normally do. The bleach may dry your skin and may be a little harsh on your skin;however the itching will cease and the scabies will be gone. Do this a couple of times (at night)
How long does the dry skin last for and how bad can it get?

Since: Dec 10

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

getwellsoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi umathr, thank you so much for your info. may I ask you how many days do you apply the sulfur soap in a week or just use the soap every day? how long do you put the gel on? What is your regimen? I went to the site you listed for the organic aloe gel but there are various kind, do you use the 16 oz Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel, which doesn't say it's organic. As for the sulfur soap, do you have the brand name of the soap? I hope to follow your regimen and get these horrible critters off me.
When you order the aloe get the organic aloe produced in the USA I guess in california that would be the best and it is not that much more expensive. In fact any organic aloe will do the job. I would order 32 oz bottles. Two bottles should make a very good start. Please take the zinc. As far as the sulfur soap, use as needed, I would say every day maybe two times a day. If the scabies wake you up at night use the sulfur soap. Work the soap into the effected areas with a soft bristle bath brush or a wash cloth. Take up to 100 mg of zinc every day this is important. It is my feeling that scabies hate zinc. Remember scabies are living off of your serum and lymph fluids if you take zinc it gets into those fluids and in my opinion kills the scabies or at least makes life very difficult for them. Zinc with aloe gel, and sulfur soap, will get rid of scabies. Scabies hate aloe gel. You can and I recommend that you apply aloe externally and take it internally. You can do this with the organic gel. You can do the sulfur soap all day long, but take a break every now and then and apply the aloe. I hope this helps. Do not take to much
zinc. Do not exceed 100 mg.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

166 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 2 hr weneedtrees 613
My advice on how to deal with doctors 4 hr Jennifer 8
SCAMS dont buy these for scabies their scams 16 hr Ivectrin dont work 3
Cheapest online cure for scabies 16 hr Albendazol dont work 1
Bartonella-like bacteria carried by domestic mi... Wed FRED 8
If you're desperate (Feb '12) Wed stevec 44
Post Scabies Red Bumps (Aug '09) Tue ken 124
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) Jul 17 Worried 856
•••