how do i get rid of scabies once and ...
oldgal66

United States

#3963 Oct 22, 2013
Clove Oil Works. After 4 years of trying everything we read about the clove oil and tried it. Mix it at about 20-25% with Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, or another base oil and apply it all over your body daily for about a week. Ater that you can spot treat if you need to but will see fewer and fewer until they are gone. This treatment will not hurt you and it does kill them. When you have been free of any more "bumps" for a month, you can stop using it. It also keeps new hatchings at an absolute minimum. Be aware, this stuff kills them quickly on contact, and stops new hatchings from reinfesting you, but you must use it faithfully until there are no new eruptions. Change your bed linens daily until you are completely clear of any new bumps. Hope this helps. M
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
Judy

Jurong East, Singapore

#3964 Oct 22, 2013
If you want to talk to some good folks who are not trying to sell DE, Sulphur Soap, Cedarcide, search for the yahoo group called birdmitesorg yahoo group. Join and start a "real" conversation with "real" people. Forget about the Topix Scabies Forum. It hasn't been a real forum since 2009.
Adana

Auburn, MI

#3965 Oct 22, 2013
It's not SPAM because I'm not selling anything. If you can't read what it says, you're just ignorant. I'm not nuts either because I didn't write what's on the site. The doctors and scientists did. Doctors will never help people on this Scabies site unless people actually start reading some of these things on this site. You guys are the crazy, nuts, ans possibly spaming ones. I'm just trying to help. LOL
Adana wrote:
http://www.plosntds.org/
Do a search on this site, just type in Scabies. See all the scientific studies on Scabies.
Finally Cured

United States

#3966 Oct 24, 2013
After 3 tubes of permetherin, my husband, son and I were not cured. 2 bottles of the prescription Lindane killed it finally but then left us with body acne and dandruff and dry skin and it took 3 months of constant all day laundry with bleach and borax and we bathed in sulfur soap that we bought cheap on eBay and bathed dogs in happy jacks kennel dip which has permetherin in it. We kept clean sheets on beds and furniture everyday and cleaned tub with bathroom cleaner every time we got out. We sprayed our furniture with flea and bedbug spray and flea bombed the house 3 times. We put the borax on the carpets and vacuumed everyday and threw out all small throw rugs. I used Lysol often and in the car too and even flea sprayed car and vaccumed it often. It's hard when you're married and your husband wants to touch you. That was our hardest setback. If he would have left me alone we would've have got better sooner. I have to say there were times I worried it would never go away. It was one of the worst things I have ever went thru in my life. And oh and forgot to mention my little boy caught it somewhere, I think another kid and we caught it from him. If u have this please don't touch ppl!!! U are giving them a nightmare!
Joyce

Modesto, CA

#3967 Oct 25, 2013
I bought ivermectin and permethrin here if you're curious to get rid of it http://healthylifetimerx.com/... they won't ask for a prescrition

Since: Dec 10

Lansing, MI

#3968 Oct 26, 2013
Judy wrote:
If you want to talk to some good folks who are not trying to sell DE, Sulphur Soap, Cedarcide, search for the yahoo group called birdmitesorg yahoo group. Join and start a "real" conversation with "real" people. Forget about the Topix Scabies Forum. It hasn't been a real forum since 2009.
Im sorry but you are wrong, I do not know how you can decide that this forum is not real that just seems silly to me.
Judy

Jurong East, Singapore

#3969 Oct 27, 2013
umathr wrote:
<quoted text> Im sorry but you are wrong, I do not know how you can decide that this forum is not real that just seems silly to me.
I'm sorry, but you are WRONG. you dumbass. Most of the posts on this forum are from people selling stuff, like you, you effing sulphur sales person. Give the forum a break and you find a real job and quit spamming this forum with your oh so nice posts about sulphur and zinc. You've been doing it for over 3 years now. How much longer are you going to do this?

Yes, I recommend that people find the yahoo group called birdmitesorg yahoo group, join, and then they can speak with people who are not trying to sell sulphur soap and DE all over a forum for years now. don't waste my time, with your sulphur soap and zinc, crap.

It's silly to you, because you are involved in this and want this forum to remain a sales person's dream.

Lansing, MI

#3971 Oct 27, 2013
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but you are WRONG. you dumbass. Most of the posts on this forum are from people selling stuff, like you, you effing sulphur sales person. Give the forum a break and you find a real job and quit spamming this forum with your oh so nice posts about sulphur and zinc. You've been doing it for over 3 years now. How much longer are you going to do this?
Yes, I recommend that people find the yahoo group called birdmitesorg yahoo group, join, and then they can speak with people who are not trying to sell sulphur soap and DE all over a forum for years now. don't waste my time, with your sulphur soap and zinc, crap.
It's silly to you, because you are involved in this and want this forum to remain a sales person's dream.
I do not why you think I am a sales person. I guess I should be flattered. All I know is that I had scabies and I do not have them now. I had them for years. When I did get rid of them I was using zinc, wormwood, aloe gel, and sulfur soap. I kind of forgot the wormwood. I was getting the wormwood from piping rock vitamins. I forget the brand. Any way I hope everyone finds a cure. Good luck.
pretty crazy

Brooklyn, NY

#3972 Oct 27, 2013
umathr wrote:
<quoted text>I do not why you think I am a sales person. I guess I should be flattered. All I know is that I had scabies and I do not have them now. I had them for years. When I did get rid of them I was using zinc, wormwood, aloe gel, and sulfur soap. I kind of forgot the wormwood. I was getting the wormwood from piping rock vitamins. I forget the brand. Any way I hope everyone finds a cure. Good luck.
thanks, umathr. do you still on occasion use the WLAVG? the stuff makes them run like crazy (red streaks) and after weeks of it i have a pronounced reduction in symptoms. when i apply the gel, symptoms or no, i still find them running so i know something's there. i'm also taking the zinc. i'll add wormwood next week. i dropped the sulfur soap routine. do you think that is a mistake?
Jeepers

West Frankfort, IL

#3973 Oct 28, 2013
Not selling you anything. Life experience 2 yrs.

So you want to get rid of bugs?

Mixes.

Nylar igr + conquer 2oz per gallon. I'd use a pbo as well.

Suspend Sc can be added to that as well.

Most are available locally at feed stores.

Otherwise head to amazon, or do it yourself places on the internet.

Bengal concentrate is the same as conquer. Local.

Onslaught mc is at tractor supply.

Onslaught + igr will work as well. Use a pbo.

Anything with permethrin at or above 10% is going to work. 10% will need a pbo

Igr can be martins , surge, pivot, nyguard, Archer.
I'm unsure as to meteor or precor. Probably will work as well. Gentrol probably won't work.

Buy a tank gallon sprayer, spray your house. Inside of course.

The kicker to anything you spray... USE DISTILLED WATER ONLY TO MIX AND SPRAY.

For personal use, dawn dish soap. Original. Lice shampoo, denorex, lye soap, vicks vaporub, witch hazel. There are many things that will work. Just be careful.

If bed bugs are the issue, Phantom is the only way to go.
Angela

Monomoy Island, MA

#3974 Oct 28, 2013
Has anyone had success with the online ivermectin? If so, could you give me the link?

Lansing, MI

#3975 Oct 28, 2013
pretty crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks, umathr. do you still on occasion use the WLAVG? the stuff makes them run like crazy (red streaks) and after weeks of it i have a pronounced reduction in symptoms. when i apply the gel, symptoms or no, i still find them running so i know something's there. i'm also taking the zinc. i'll add wormwood next week. i dropped the sulfur soap routine. do you think that is a mistake?
I did use sulfur soap for a long time it was a comfort and I found relief from symptoms but no cure. The cure came with the zinc, aloe gel, and wormwood. I have been cured for about 6 months. Do not take to much of the zinc no more than 100 mg a day. Work the aloe gel into your skin a little. I had forgotten about the wormwood but it was definitely part of the cure. I remember them really hating the aloe.
Ashley

Albuquerque, NM

#3976 Oct 28, 2013
I have had scabies for two years now. me and my boyfriend both. He got them from work and it spread to me. I have tried the permithrin cream but it does not work..... the doctors give the same treatment every time... I got rid of scabies by adding ebsom salt to a hot bath.... It is an irish home remody..... and it WORKS!!!!!!!!!!
pregnant with scabies

Norcross, GA

#3977 Oct 28, 2013
Ashley is that safe for pregnancy?
vss

Hollywood, FL

#3978 Oct 28, 2013
umathr wrote:
<quoted text>I do not why you think I am a sales person. I guess I should be flattered. All I know is that I had scabies and I do not have them now. I had them for years. When I did get rid of them I was using zinc, wormwood, aloe gel, and sulfur soap. I kind of forgot the wormwood. I was getting the wormwood from piping rock vitamins. I forget the brand. Any way I hope everyone finds a cure. Good luck.
Oh, so now you are saying that wormwood was part of the mix. What a liar. Why aren't you posting your link to your soap website anymore? Afraid I'll jump on you?

May I suggest that posters jump over to the birdmitesorg yahoo group and sign up for emails. Most of the people over there are having a hard time with mites, lyme, morgellons.

You will be able to tell if someone is selling something. They will mention DE and Kleen Green or some nonsense.

Hey, U-mother, WORMWOOD this!!

I'm flattered that you are flattered.

Don't overdose on zinc, Umother.

Sulphur soap does NOT cure scabies. Neither does zine or aloe.
Jeepers

West Frankfort, IL

#3979 Oct 29, 2013
Ivermecetin is at your local feed or farm type rural store
Jeepers

West Frankfort, IL

#3980 Oct 29, 2013
vss wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now you are saying that wormwood was part of the mix. What a liar. Why aren't you posting your link to your soap website anymore? Afraid I'll jump on you?
May I suggest that posters jump over to the birdmitesorg yahoo group and sign up for emails. Most of the people over there are having a hard time with mites, lyme, morgellons.
You will be able to tell if someone is selling something. They will mention DE and Kleen Green or some nonsense.
Hey, U-mother, WORMWOOD this!!
I'm flattered that you are flattered.
Don't overdose on zinc, Umother.
Sulphur soap does NOT cure scabies. Neither does zine or aloe.
I agree. I use chemicals made to end it. Not hocus pocus voodoo.

D/E is a great sweeping agent. Otherwise, useless
Angelica

South San Francisco, CA

#3981 Oct 29, 2013
My nephew was just diagnosed with scabies, I took him and my sister to the ER where they told her that it was scabies.. I did grab him for a good while.. Would I get scabies as well.? I'm worried because I just came home and my son hugged me I don't want him or my husband to get it.!! What should I do I'm freaking out.!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3983 Nov 5, 2013
pregnant with scabies wrote:
Ashley is that safe for pregnancy?
I think it was you who asked about sulfur and vaseline. If it is gritty, don't worry about the grittiness. Just make sure to ask your doctor. Permethrin is a neurotoxin, so if you can find an alternate, try to use that.
Natalie

United States

#3984 Nov 6, 2013
I have tried 2 treatments of permethrin. Ive been trying to keep up with washing things daily and vaccuuming. Im a single mom and work. We still have scabies. Help! This is driving me crazy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White and black specks...crawlies....scratch ma... (Jan '08) 2 hr Manti 144
Scabes 2 hr Manti 1
Photos of springtails, collembola in a womans skin (Jan '09) 3 hr Faithorsuicide 12
10 years and finally cured! (Aug '16) 22 hr Luvsca 13
Curing the Incurable Fri scratcher 11
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) Fri Medic 572
After 4 years Borax on the body is working. (Jun '11) Mar 23 Hope 16
More from around the web