how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? its driving me mad...

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Comments (Page 185)

Showing posts 3,681 - 3,700 of4,010
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Heather

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

The only thing that works is permethrin or ivermectin. I bought both without a prescription at http://purchasetablets.com/... and it finally got rid of my scabies after a month of doing everything else first.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Anti virus alerts on the above link
veronica bolden

Green Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Been There wrote:
Got to the top of this page and click on scabies forum. You will see more forums with all the info you need to treat scabies.
Ask all the questions you want, someone will answer and help you.
Ordering Links is a new forum we just started to make it easier for people to find products, this forum has links to buying products the posters recommend.
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/T4U...
u have bed bugs who ever was talking about u and ur boyfriend!!
SoScared

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

umathr wrote:
I got rid of my scabies using sulfur soap, organic aloe vera gel, and by taking 90 mg zinc every day. When you use the soap you must work it into the skin, use a soft bristle bath brush. Try and take the aloe internally and apply directly to the skin. The zinc is really good againest scabies. Scabies hate aloe gel.
I am convinced that I have this dreaded problem. As a woman, I an also worried about baths containing bleach, sulfer, aloe, alcohol, vinegar, peroxide, pesticides, etc. Is this going to lead to female related infections? Yeasts, bacteria or something worse? I started itching terribly 3days ago and have the bumps on my back. It started as one, but has moved up and seems to be getting worse. Since I have caught it kinda early I'm hoping that these cheaper, home based remedies will work. I feel it in my hair, eyes...omg...everywhere really! Also, I am curious about details re sulfer soap and what brand I should use and borax...does this laundry/cleaning products ingredients differ between states? I seem to remember my mother stocking up in a neighbor state because of boric acid? Not 100% about this... I'm so desperate to end this. After reading thru these sad, desperate stories my heart aches for everyone dealing with this. I have two children, two jobs in public sector, no insurance and beyond broke. I begging for a cheap home remedy that works, with specific details if anyone can help!
Thanks to all... SoScared!
SoScared

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Adana wrote:
Scabies is a very big ignored thing all over the world. Read what doctors aren't telling you and don't know.
http://www.plosntds.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F...
I AM TERRIFIED. BROKE. UNINSURED. I wonder if there are free samples for both oral and topical treatment. It seems to be the consensus that it is the best, fastest way to stop it and get back to life. I work in public places and in contact with customers nonstop. Morally my conscience says get rid of it b4 you ruin another person's life...more like people but my kids, bills, boss, and need to survive as a single parent demands I go anyway. I'm a mess. Desperate for a speedy cheap detailed solution before my children and other people become at risk because of me. I'm certain that I was exposed by trying on clothes and wonder if the woman before me knew that she was setting others up for hell. Omg..no sleep for days..what do I do? Anybody????????
?

Since: Dec 10

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

SoScared wrote:
<quoted text>
I am convinced that I have this dreaded problem. As a woman, I an also worried about baths containing bleach, sulfer, aloe, alcohol, vinegar, peroxide, pesticides, etc. Is this going to lead to female related infections? Yeasts, bacteria or something worse? I started itching terribly 3days ago and have the bumps on my back. It started as one, but has moved up and seems to be getting worse. Since I have caught it kinda early I'm hoping that these cheaper, home based remedies will work. I feel it in my hair, eyes...omg...everywhere really! Also, I am curious about details re sulfer soap and what brand I should use and borax...does this laundry/cleaning products ingredients differ between states? I seem to remember my mother stocking up in a neighbor state because of boric acid? Not 100% about this... I'm so desperate to end this. After reading thru these sad, desperate stories my heart aches for everyone dealing with this. I have two children, two jobs in public sector, no insurance and beyond broke. I begging for a cheap home remedy that works, with specific details if anyone can help!
Thanks to all... SoScared!
Zinc costs almost nothing. Start taking it 90mg a day. Get any kind of sulfur soap use a soft bristle bath brush work the soap into your skin let dry. Get some organic aloe vera gel, use it directly on your skin, and if you can take it internally, it does not taste that good but is very good for you. You can get organic aloe gel from vitacost.com at a very good price, the lowest I have seen. I get my sulfur soap from sulfursoap.com 25 dollars for eight bars of soap no shipping fee. As I have said before zinc is perhaps the one thing the easiest, cheapest, thing to do. And maybe the most effective thing you can do to get rid of scabies. All of these things are safe and basically harmless to humans. The aloe and zinc are good for you,in the right amount. I am not sure about the sulfur but it is basically harmless to you. The thing is when you take zinc the scabies are taking zinc and zinc makes life impossible for them. If you take to much zinc it will damage cell walls inside your body so do not take to much. I believe organic aloe to be a powerful anti scabies tool. Please do not buy the aloe that is sold in most stores the kind with lots of additives, although that might be better than nothing.
vss

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

umathr wrote:
<quoted text> Zinc costs almost nothing. Start taking it 90mg a day. Get any kind of sulfur soap use a soft bristle bath brush work the soap into your skin let dry. Get some organic aloe vera gel, use it directly on your skin, and if you can take it internally, it does not taste that good but is very good for you. You can get organic aloe gel from vitacost.com at a very good price, the lowest I have seen. I get my sulfur soap from sulfursoap.com 25 dollars for eight bars of soap no shipping fee. As I have said before zinc is perhaps the one thing the easiest, cheapest, thing to do. And maybe the most effective thing you can do to get rid of scabies. All of these things are safe and basically harmless to humans. The aloe and zinc are good for you,in the right amount. I am not sure about the sulfur but it is basically harmless to you. The thing is when you take zinc the scabies are taking zinc and zinc makes life impossible for them. If you take to much zinc it will damage cell walls inside your body so do not take to much. I believe organic aloe to be a powerful anti scabies tool. Please do not buy the aloe that is sold in most stores the kind with lots of additives, although that might be better than nothing.
Really, Umathur??? still here pushing your sulphur soap after about three years now?
beware newbies. umathur from maryland sells sulphur soap.
that's the only reason she is on here.
Mimi

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Has anyone tried clove oil?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

SoScared wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM TERRIFIED. BROKE. UNINSURED. I wonder if there are free samples for both oral and topical treatment. It seems to be the consensus that it is the best, fastest way to stop it and get back to life. I work in public places and in contact with customers nonstop. Morally my conscience says get rid of it b4 you ruin another person's life...more like people but my kids, bills, boss, and need to survive as a single parent demands I go anyway. I'm a mess. Desperate for a speedy cheap detailed solution before my children and other people become at risk because of me. I'm certain that I was exposed by trying on clothes and wonder if the woman before me knew that she was setting others up for hell. Omg..no sleep for days..what do I do? Anybody????????
?
Check out the Arm & Hammer thread here and don't waste your time listening to those who haven't tried it but say it doesn't work. If you use the powdered A&H variety, you can bathe in it, and the bottom of the bathtub will be covered in little black things when you get out. Something else that helps is Windex - it will kill them in the environment. As well, there is the laundry additive, OxyClean that will kill them as does Borax.
Adana

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Jilly, yes, you are right Scabies is dangerous, but why don't you tell them why it's dangerous. Do you even know? I do. But I know you are trying to sell something and no one wants your products because we've tried them. So, go somewhere else to SPAM people.

Adana
jilly wrote:
When I had scabies it was the most horrible thing , I felt uncomfortable around everyone and thought it would never end,there is a quick way to end your breakout safely. Permethrin does not work folks if you have had scabies for a couple weeks and it is dangerous.
"STOP Scabies Pain And Itching From Home, In 24 Hours Or Less With No Doctors, No Wasted Money, And No Drugs..."
http://dwarfurl.com/15b76
Adana

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

I know what you've been through, Canuckette, and I'm sure I've given this stuff to other people because I've given it to my children. This is a problem worldwide, a lot of us suffer with it. In Australia, it has became so bad, they are starting to use kemo therapy on it.
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the Arm & Hammer thread here and don't waste your time listening to those who haven't tried it but say it doesn't work. If you use the powdered A&H variety, you can bathe in it, and the bottom of the bathtub will be covered in little black things when you get out. Something else that helps is Windex - it will kill them in the environment. As well, there is the laundry additive, OxyClean that will kill them as does Borax.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Adana wrote:
I know what you've been through, Canuckette, and I'm sure I've given this stuff to other people because I've given it to my children. This is a problem worldwide, a lot of us suffer with it. In Australia, it has became so bad, they are starting to use kemo therapy on it.
<quoted text>
are you talking about chemo therapy for scabies???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

@Adana

The north of Australia has bad infection rates but ivermeticin is mostly used to clear crusted scabies, The longest case was 3 years for some sufferers to be cured as they had crusted scabies for 3 years. Also the environment was pretty bad for most which made curing difficult, many dogs up there.

I would like to see the link you describe for chemo if possible as this is not public knowledge.
vss

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Scabiesxnightmare wrote:
@Adana
The north of Australia has bad infection rates but ivermeticin is mostly used to clear crusted scabies, The longest case was 3 years for some sufferers to be cured as they had crusted scabies for 3 years. Also the environment was pretty bad for most which made curing difficult, many dogs up there.
I would like to see the link you describe for chemo if possible as this is not public knowledge.
No, as a matter of fact, ivermectin is used every day for scabies now. It has been for some time now. It is used as a first line treatment for scabies. Look on the website Center for Disease Control (CDC) and it is listed there as a first line treatment for scabies.

There are plenty of dogs in the United States, too, and yes, you can get mites from your dogs and cats. Lots of parasites out there to be careful of.

ScabiesX, I am so glad you are done with Scabies and can move on with your life. I'm so glad you do not have to obssess over it anymore. Thank God. God Bless You!!
Rebecca

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
well doctor prescribed Eurax and its working great and washed everything

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

vss wrote:
<quoted text>
No, as a matter of fact, ivermectin is used every day for scabies now. It has been for some time now. It is used as a first line treatment for scabies. Look on the website Center for Disease Control (CDC) and it is listed there as a first line treatment for scabies.
There are plenty of dogs in the United States, too, and yes, you can get mites from your dogs and cats. Lots of parasites out there to be careful of.
ScabiesX, I am so glad you are done with Scabies and can move on with your life. I'm so glad you do not have to obssess over it anymore. Thank God. God Bless You!!
Ivermeticin is prescribed after you have used the lyclar, 5% permithrin cream or Ascabiol. In North Australia they have to use ivermeticin first as crusted scabies is a big issue. Was not sure if chemo was being regarded as the next line of treatment for these people.

Since: Oct 09

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

I read about the Chemo in an article on either PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, www.plosntds.org , or or maybe TDR for research on disease of poverty, www.who.int.td r/en/index.html. Just do a search on Scabies. Does not matter if you've heard of chemo or not, the article is in there somewhere regarding the use of chemo on Norwegian or Crusted Scabies. There's tons of articles about Scabies on those two sites. I think it's really important that people start reading these articles to read how dangerous Scabies is and how most doctors just don't know about the dangers of scabies because they aren't taught because scabies is ignored all over the world. It's really sad how so many people are having heart attacks, strokes, renal failure, and death because of them.
Bruce

Saco, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the Arm & Hammer thread here and don't waste your time listening to those who haven't tried it but say it doesn't work. If you use the powdered A&H variety, you can bathe in it, and the bottom of the bathtub will be covered in little black things when you get out. Something else that helps is Windex - it will kill them in the environment. As well, there is the laundry additive, OxyClean that will kill them as does Borax.
Just make sure that the Windex is the "Original" "GLASS CLEANER with AMMONIA-D", as it's the ammonia in the Windex that kills scabies. Windex without AMMONIA-D will not kill them.
Bruce

Saco, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

My above Post appears three times beause the website malfunctioned and did not process it each time I clicked the posting tab! In addition to that I am not from, nor am I currently in, Standish, Maine as indicated under my name!!

MODERATOR, please note and correct/repair the multiple postings and the your malfunctioning website.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

vss wrote:
<quoted text>
your so dumb. Do you know why Northern Australia is always mentioned with crusted scabies? Indigenous people in Australia live in third world conditions thanks to the monarchy and co. Go to any remote community and you will see stray dogs everywhere, indigenous people living in squallor. Iver is used there as well as the creams. A team of derms went north to fix the crusted scabies crisis that had effected many communities. If you let scabies go out of control it will take over, its not the scabies mite...scabies is not some super bug. These people were not getting fully healed because of the animals and living in feral comditons. Ivermeticin has restored most remote communties from a 5 year mission.

In the city they tell you to use the creams first. Iver is only prescribed only if absolutley necessary.

QUIT the hysteria about scabies seriously if it was that bad everyone here would have crusted scabies, millions of mites...ok look at your little bumps and itches and crawlies and then ask is this chemical treatment working cos if it's not you would have crusted scabies right??? you would be the walking dead from staying up all night scratching.

In Roman days mass people commited suicide from having scabies. The itch was so bad and never went away, their skin crusted and oozing, all they had was sulphur and oil. Some probably never had that.

Do your treatments, clean your home, watch and wait and get a grip.

VSS- urggghhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,681 - 3,700 of4,010
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Albendazole (Valbazen) Curing Me (Oct '13) 5 hr Flossy 719
How does vaseline work? (Dec '09) 5 hr killingthem 32
What WORKS and MISCONCEPTIONS - My Story 6 hr sufferer 6
apple cider vinegar miracle cure 7 hr soothed at last 1
injectable ivermectim 7 hr wantmylifeback 30
do you HAVE to go to work (school) with scabies... (Feb '09) 8 hr fellow sufferer 5
i cured scabies!! permethrin does not work!! (Aug '11) 9 hr Brenda 89
•••
•••
•••
•••