|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

sftmth wrote:
<quoted text>I had scabies for a long time..years. I did get rid of them. I will tell you how I got rid of them. First order sulfur soap you can get eight bars of soap from sulfursoap.com for 25 dollars no shipping fee, and they will get to you fast and fresh. Start using the sulfur soap, wash with it and leave it on the most effected areas let dry on your skin. Work it into the skin using a bath brush. Next buy some zinc the vitamin take up to 90mg a day. There are different kinds of zinc but this is a very cheap vitamin, 5 dollars will cover it. In addition to the soap and zinc, I suggest using aloe vera both internal and external. I used the gel form externally, the scabies seemed to just hate aloe. I did not use the aloe internally but it might be a good idea. Of course use organic aloe gel and juice with the fewest additives possible. Do not use the goo with all the additives unless its all you have. You could try and wash your dog with the sulfur soap, and you might use the aloe on your dog, it might help. I was also taking DE. So I got rid of them with sulfur soap, working it into the skin and letting it dry. Taking zinc which I thought was very helpful and maybe the key. Also I was using aloe. So good luck. Once I started taking the zinc the scabies were gone pretty fast. I do get my soap from sulfursoap.com but you can get it where you want to. Call your local pharmacy they will have it or get it for you fast
How long are you going to continue posting on this forum that you had scabies. You never had scabies. You are only here to plug your website. You liar, cheat, punk... sulphur soap and zink don't cure scabies.

Since: Dec 10

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

vss wrote:
<quoted text>
How long are you going to continue posting on this forum that you had scabies. You never had scabies. You are only here to plug your website. You liar, cheat, punk... sulphur soap and zink don't cure scabies.
I do not have a web site. Believe me I had scabies.Zinc is spelled with a c. Im not here to plug any web site. Why are you so angry?
vss

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

umathr wrote:
<quoted text>I do not have a web site. Believe me I had scabies.Zinc is spelled with a c. Im not here to plug any web site. Why are you so angry?
no, you never had scabies. you've been on this forum for YEARS, and you always ensure you list your website on your posts. you can't bullsh*t me, you greedy little sulphur soap salesman.

believe me, you are a scam.

you can argue with me until the cows comes home, and you won't convince me otherwise.

anyone can buy sulphur soap from WALMART or many of the pharmacies carry it for about $2.00 a bar. You don't have to pay $19 for it. But, GUESS WHAT??

It doesn't cure scabies.

The legitimate scabacides cure scabies.

Sulphur soap only helps to keep the numbers down, if that. it dries out your skin, too. it just doesn't work.
Joy

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

My husband & I got scabies because our cousin spent the night in our apartment & slept on our couch when he unknowingly had it. We've taken extremely hot showers & applied 100% tea tree oil on our entire bodies & changed our sheets while also regularly vacuuming our couch & bed sheets.. It's not getting any better, only for the night we apply the oil, but afterwards it's back to what it was.. Any advice? Can't really afford to go to the doctors.. Thanks.
unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

I finally broke down and did ivermectin yesterday. Stuff made my head feel weird and I did have a heart palpitation, but only once. Do I need to treat again in 7 days? I took it on an empty stomach. I have fatty liver so I am thinking it may have worked extra strong because of the fat content. Husband and I took 6 pills of stromectol each. Do we repeat in 7 days? Should I leave my house for a few days? If we do, will the eggs hatch and re-contaminate my home after we return? Should I bomb? We used perm 5% 3 times leaving it on for 24 to 48 hours with few results.

Okay,

My bad. I guess it does not kill the eggs. About 4 days after my dose I got crazy itchy where I have the bugs. I can only think that eggs must have hatched and it started all over again. I am due to take another dose tomorrow. In the mean time...my husband and I moved out of the house for 3 days. I cleaned before we left and then cleaned and sprayed after we returned. My house is encased in plastic. I feel like I am poisoning myself. My skin is dry from the bleach baths and the sulfur soap and my body aches from the 4 times I have used perm lotion. Does this happen? I am worried about taking the next dose if Iver because I do have fatty liver disease but I will take it anyway. This is depressing.
unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

One thing I did do yesterday that was interesting...I took a 1.87 horse paste ads applied it topically to most itchy area then rubbed DMSO on it and it stopped the itching. I got the tell tale foggy head from the Ivermectin so I washed it off because I am doing the next oral dose tomorrow. Later last night the itching stopped completely and the really bad spots on my elbow crease dried up and scabbed. Some of the other spots have returned but not like before. Is is okay to use Ivermectin topically and orally even if I am using DMSO to push it in? I don't want to make the mite resistant.I have all this stuff because I have horses. I hesitated taking the paste wormer though so asked the doc for an RX

Since: Oct 09

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

http://www.plosntds.org/search/simple...

View original image
V
nu stock kills mites wrote:
Had this problem for eight months. Mites were driving me nuts. Read about nu stock and got it today. It was suggested to mix Zinc and tree tea oil So far so----- at first was feeling movement and now not as much ----- i read that this stuff kills mites ---- it works I have/had them in my feet, face and legs and as of now ---- i feel a vast improvement Will be using this every day until they are eradicated.

Since: Oct 09

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

These Scabie mites have been biting my ear drums, my gums, around my skull, my temples. I'm really concerned what's going to happen next since dermatologists can't diagnose crap. I fight every hour of the day to keep them out of my eyes. I've never rubbed so much in my life.
unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

I did my next ivermectin treatment. My doc wouldn't let me move forward until I came in to see her and prove they were still not gone! Only one small spot on my upper elbow reacted so I am wondering if that is the only active mite patch I have. I pray so. I used a touch of perm cream then heated the area to kill any left-overs. Then I got scared and decided against leaving it on for too long, washed it off and applied Nu Stock. Hope it works. I feel like I am sooooo close. I did add a touch of DMSO as well before I got scared because I have a problem absorbing anything through my skin. I have had problems with other medications as well. I have VERY dry skin so it stops good absorption. I wonder if that is a common thread for us all? I know the DMSO will carry it deeper. The final spot did get really bothered when I added the DMSO to the perm cream. When I say added, BTW, I mean i spot treated with perm cream and then I took a Q-tip and barely touched the DMSO and then placed it on the spot. As I said, then I washed it off after 5 minutes because I was scared. Think I will be okay? I also bought some Neem and clove oil because I am so tired of poisoning myself. The Neem oil seemed to work but it made me feel kinda weird. Didn't like it. The clove didn't seem to have much effect. Does Neem soap work as well? I am writing this just after my dose of Iver and I am a bit spacey but not as bad as the first time. Any thoughts? Thanks.
unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Alsoooooo, I used a IPL light to drive in the perm cream when I spot treated a couple of days ago. I applied it to the worst spot on my arm. I then applied the IPL light and I could feel them go wild. I kept it on there and kept moving it onto the spots. That was the weirdest thing I have ever felt. To have something moving IN you under the skin just below the "itch/scratch" point is just wrong. The next day the patch was gone. It felt like 50 were moving away from the light and heat. It was probably not that many but it felt like it!
unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

I also ordered some BB.
fiaff

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

unbelievable wrote:
I did my next ivermectin treatment. My doc wouldn't let me move forward until I came in to see her and prove they were still not gone! Only one small spot on my upper elbow reacted so I am wondering if that is the only active mite patch I have. I pray so. I used a touch of perm cream then heated the area to kill any left-overs. Then I got scared and decided against leaving it on for too long, washed it off and applied Nu Stock. Hope it works. I feel like I am sooooo close. I did add a touch of DMSO as well before I got scared because I have a problem absorbing anything through my skin. I have had problems with other medications as well. I have VERY dry skin so it stops good absorption. I wonder if that is a common thread for us all? I know the DMSO will carry it deeper. The final spot did get really bothered when I added the DMSO to the perm cream. When I say added, BTW, I mean i spot treated with perm cream and then I took a Q-tip and barely touched the DMSO and then placed it on the spot. As I said, then I washed it off after 5 minutes because I was scared. Think I will be okay? I also bought some Neem and clove oil because I am so tired of poisoning myself. The Neem oil seemed to work but it made me feel kinda weird. Didn't like it. The clove didn't seem to have much effect. Does Neem soap work as well? I am writing this just after my dose of Iver and I am a bit spacey but not as bad as the first time. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Why would be you be scared to leave some permethrin/dmso on your active areas as spot treating? It seems logical to me. Many people on this forum spot treat, in addition to full body treatment.

The neem, clove, and tea tree oils won't do much for your scabies.

Your story about 50 mites moving under your skin is... well... a bit much.. don't you think? "must be your spacey iver feeling" going on, huh....
unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Fiaff, thanks for the answer. I guess I didn't make it clear, sorry, it felt like 50 but I knew it was far less. It was just such a strange feeling.

I was worried because I know that perm cream is so bad for you and have been told that it is a neuro toxin. I certainly don't want to harm myself during this process. It is comforting to know that others do this spot treatment. It does seem to be the ONLY thing that takes em down after the Ivermectin.

That feeling that I get when I take Ivermectin is so strange. Yes, it is definitely spacey. If the eggs hatch every 3 days would it be practicle to treat every 3 or 4 days?
unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

BTW, thank you for commenting, there is so much to know and it becomes a bit overwhelming.
VSS

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Fiaff is a psychotic troll,been here antagonizing posters for 2 years now. Steer clear.
unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Thank you. I think I should just steer clear of the forum. This is so stressful on its own that I can't imagine having some folks be so unkind. I have questions and it is difficult to get the doc to take me seriously. It is exhausting.

Again, thank you.
Jackie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

unbelievable wrote:
Thank you. I think I should just steer clear of the forum. This is so stressful on its own that I can't imagine having some folks be so unkind. I have questions and it is difficult to get the doc to take me seriously. It is exhausting.
Again, thank you.
Don't stop posting because of a few trolls. Your story will help others. Everyone's symptoms are different. It's good to see others react to meds.
unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Thank you Jackie. I will keep people informed of my progress.
unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Here is my protocol after reading until the words swim before my eyes. I will try Ivermectin orally every three days as per the life cycle of the mite. I will use Nu Stock every day diluted to 50/50 with coconut oil. I am choosing this despite my cabinet full of chemical concoctions as I ache from head to toe from the constant stream of stuff I have been taking and putting on. The concoctions have included:
*DMSO/Topical Ivermectin 5mg/ml Aspen brand
*DMSO/Perm cream 5% for spot treatments on active areas(and yes, it scares me to use these together as they are both toxic)
*Sulfer ointment 10%
*Sulfer soap 10%
*Enzyme cleaner and treatment for hair and body and home
*Borax bath
*Borax and Hydrogen Peroxide bath
*Bleach bath
*Bleach bottle
*Martins 10% Permethrin cut to 6% and then adding straight 10% to spots
*Awaiting Benzyl Benzoate delivery
*Neem oil straight
*Neem oil diluted
*Tea tree oil
*Peppermint oil
*clove oil both straight and diluted. It did burn but frankly a little burn doesn't bother me. I have had children for crying out load!

Here is what I have found out. If one has very dry skin and very little sebum or moisture (me) it is difficult to get ANYTHING to penetrate well without the use of DMSO to reach the mites.

Heat helps for sure. I do not know if it is the IPL light or just heat but something helped. They don't like it!

The Ivermectin oral dose worked the first time I took it. Itching stopped, bumps went away. Then...3 days or so later, eggs hatched and I itched again. Topical treatments as in my prior posts worked with heat and DMSO but only to control not cure.

Next oral dose Ivermectin I added straight Nu Stock to areas. Here is what happened.

I itched like a MAD DOG in only one area above my elbow. I do not know if that is where I had an active infestation or if it is the only thing that it touched. It is a mystery!

When I added the straight Nu Stock to my entire forearm my arm burned. Then, raised bumps started to appear in areas that had NOT reacted to the oral Ivermectin. I can only think that perhaps these are eggs? The area that had reacted to the oral Ivermectin also burned like a mo fo. I then treated those with DMSO and Perm cream. No new bites today just that deep itch feeling that I do not know if it is debris from the bugs or the bugs themselves. I feel dippy as hell today from the second dose of Ivermectin but hopefully I am making progress.

Here is why I do not try Advantix or all over application of perm and DMSO. I think it would kill me personally. I am VERY sensitive to ALL medications so I tend to get a lot of the side effects. With my first dose of Ivermectin I had the heart palpitation and spacey feeling. It didn't last as long as it has this time but I am thinking it may be because of all the other crap I have been putting on my skin, specifically DMSO and topical Ivermectin and DMSO and Permethrin.

So there you have it. Right now the deep itch could be because my reaction to the Nu Stock or it could be the debris or it could be because of the mites. I will keep you posted.

Thanks to all that have come before me. Without you I know not where I would be.
unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

* loud :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabiesbgone lotion 6 hr Alfred Benjamin 5
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 15 hr weneedtrees 613
My advice on how to deal with doctors 17 hr Jennifer 8
SCAMS dont buy these for scabies their scams Wed Ivectrin dont work 3
Cheapest online cure for scabies Wed Albendazol dont work 1
Bartonella-like bacteria carried by domestic mi... Wed FRED 8
If you're desperate (Feb '12) Wed stevec 44
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) Jul 17 Worried 856
•••