Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3804 Jul 29, 2013
aasfd;

Please stop slandering people on this board. Remember that both your ip and Latitude and Longitude are being logged and you can be permanently banned at any time!

Please refrain from slander as you can be held accountable!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3805 Jul 29, 2013
aasfd;

Please refrain from slandering on these boards. Remember that your ip is being logged and you can be permanently banned at any point but also slandering people/companies can also hold you accountable for your actions.

Please respectively use the boards without slandering others!
ianpou

Hollywood, FL

#3806 Jul 30, 2013
Dealing with these mites can be a huge problem for many. Remember that none of the meds out there kills the eggs. So most people on here do at least 4 doses or permethrin and ivermectin to beat these. I have learned that most people find it difficult to time their treatments. From what I have learned here, is that when you apply the permethrin on off days that you are not taking the ivermectin, this can be effective.

You always have to keep your environment mite free. Clean your bedding in hot water. I have found that rotating bedding and clothes, not wearing or use anything but once every 7 days, works, because scabies mites don't usually last long in the environment. keeping your environment dry, by running an a/c or a dehumidifier helps.

Straight rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle will kill any mite in the environment. Using an insect growth regulator helps to keep them from multiplying in the environment. Depending on the type of mite you have, some last longer in the environment than other mites.

Everyone in the family needs to be treated at the same time.

Any pets should be treated, too, either with revolution or ivomec. Talk to your vet about treatment.

Usually doctors prescribe permethrin and will give you a few refills, as they know that nothing kills the eggs. What most of them don't know is that, depending on your immunity, your age, the type of mite you have, etc. an aggressive treatment is necessary. If, after a few doses of permethrin and ivermectin, and you still have these mites, I would definitely stop all treatment and reevaluate your approach. Reinfestation is a problem with the mites.

Washing your clothes with arm and hammer powdered laundry detergent or adding borax to your laundry, helps to kill these mites. Use hot water, not warm water.

Again, don't use the same item of clothing and bedding but once every 7 days.

These mites do not travel far from the host. No need to spray your entire home with pesticides. Just concentrate on cleaning everything close to you, like your computer area, the laundry room, your bed, the pets' bedding, etc.

You may want to buy an air mattress from walmart, if you are getting reinfested from your bed. But, if you time this right, you can still use your bed. Just buy a good vinyl cover for the bed and clean it with rubbing alcohol or windex or bleach water. Alcohol works great with these mites.

Not many people suffer from allergic reactions to Elimite Permethrin cream. This is very effective for scabies mites.

I would emphasize to the receptionist in any doctor's office that you are suffering with a parasitic skin infestation and you need to see the doctor immediately. Also, call around and inquire if they will prescribe the stromectol ivermectin pills. The ivermectin kills these mites. Print out the Center for Disease Control information on how to treat scabies and bring it with you. Ivermectin Stromectol is now being used throughout the world to treat these ecto parasites.
From my experience, this medication is highly effective.

Beware of internet scams selling home made creams which are way way overpriced.

Some of the items these companies sell are diatomaceous earth (doesn't work).

Sulphur soap (doesn't work).

homeopathic tinctures (doesn't work).

parasite cleanses (doesn't work).

herbal tinctures (doesn't work).

just use caution when on these forums. Not everyone here wants you cured. They, in fact, want to make money off of you.

ianpouff
sftmth

Rockville, MD

#3807 Jul 30, 2013
Sulfur soap does work and it very inexpensive. I had scabies and I got rid of them. I used sulfur soap, aloe vera gel, the organic kind with as little additives as possible. Also I took zinc gluconate and an herbal remedy called wormwood. If you do nothing else that I recommend at least take the zinc it is very very inexpensive and I believe the scabies hate it. Please look the zinc up on webmd and read a little about it.
deisag

Hollywood, FL

#3808 Jul 30, 2013
sftmth wrote:
Sulfur soap does work and it very inexpensive. I had scabies and I got rid of them. I used sulfur soap, aloe vera gel, the organic kind with as little additives as possible. Also I took zinc gluconate and an herbal remedy called wormwood. If you do nothing else that I recommend at least take the zinc it is very very inexpensive and I believe the scabies hate it. Please look the zinc up on webmd and read a little about it.
Good post on the zink, umathur.
here is a link which explains all the things it helps. It helps with your immunity and helps the skin heal.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/n...
FRED

Golden, CO

#3809 Jul 30, 2013
What is really interesting in Umathr's treatment is that zinc gluconate is very antibacterial. It doesn't matter that umathr believes scabies hate the zinc because the scabies could care less about it. Zinc is recommended for skin infections of a bacterial nature, like acne, by some because zinc gluconate is very antibacterial.

Wormwood is used for parasitic treatments of internal parasites but isn't effective for scabies and depending what type of wormwood can be very hard on the liver. Wormwood is also very antibacterial and antifungal.

Sounds to me that since Umathr's "scabies" went away with what would be normally considered an ineffective scabies treatment that he actually didn't have scabies but instead had/has a bacterial infection.

These bacterial infections symptoms "go away" when the bacterial count in the body is low enough. Then over time the bacterial counts builds back up and eventually a year or two later symptoms return.

The infection that Umathr was treating was a bacterial infection. A bacterial infection that can show very similar symptoms to scabies. The Bacterial infection that is causing the confusion is bartonella. You can get bartonella from a mite infection and when the mites are gone you don't know it because the bartonella symptoms are very similar.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3810 Jul 30, 2013
This is really interesting. If you have an idea how the immune system works then this study shows how the "helper"
cells that convey information to the "killer" cells need zinc to perform the identification task.

http://www.jimmunol.org/content/178/5/3116.lo...

"Human Peptidoglycan Recognition Proteins Require Zinc to Kill Both Gram-Positive and Gram-Negative Bacteria and Are Synergistic with Antibacterial Peptides"

So one thing that Umathr's Zinc was doing was actually bringing the immune deficiencies up.

Sure that will come in handy for a bacterial infection.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3811 Jul 31, 2013
Hey umathr i ran across something else interesting. Here is a coincidence for ya;

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp...

"The best poisons to feed the Morgellons beasts are Zinc & Sulfur, orally & topically."

"These will stop them dead in their tracks & speed up healing of skin & soft tissue."

Since morgellons is actually pathogenic synergy with a genetic engineering component, essentially a collection of bacterial infections that are symbiotic, then using zinc to bring the immune system back to functional levels because bartonella shuts down the immune system is shown to work because of the explanation and link in the previous post.

Base form sulfur is antibacterial for the skin, there are even a class of antibiotics called antibacterial sulfonamides. Bactrim would be one of these.

Umathr, thanks for the accidental discovery of zinc and it's relation to these pathogenic, synergistic and symbiotic infection remedy. For peace of mind you should probably keep taking them or switch to a more effective long term treatment.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3812 Jul 31, 2013
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10801951

"The dynamic link between the integrity of the immune system and zinc status"
FRED

Golden, CO

#3813 Jul 31, 2013
Zinc Availability

A study at Bastyr University Research Institute reported in June 1987 compared the absorption of three different complexed forms of zinc, including zinc picolinate and zinc gluconate. Researchers noted that zinc levels rose significantly during zinc picolinate administration, but showed no significant change when other forms of zinc were administered. "The results of this study," they concluded, "suggest that zinc absorption in humans can be improved by complexing zinc with picolinic acid."
deisag

Hollywood, FL

#3814 Jul 31, 2013
I have been trying to tell you that the poor man's protocol is very helpful for people who have a resistant strain of mite or for people who are immune compromised.

I value this person's website and recommendations about the supplements and amino acids that he recommends. He was able to beat Morgellons with the aid of these supplements. Every time I post them here, you, of course, beat them down with your tongue.

Gotta LOVE THAT TONGUE OF YOURS.

http://morgellonspgpr.wordpress.com/2009/08/0...

Last night, after I read Umather's Zinc recommendation and posted my acknowledgement of it, I knew KNEW knew that you would post right up against us. It's just your style, to show everyone how studied you are in this disease and your subtle way of making everyone feel insignificant.

This forum has come to a complete STOP because of your style of postings and all the subtle advertising disguised as people suffering from scabies going on in this forum.

Please read THE ENTIRE POOR MAN'S PROTOCOL. There are many, many supplements out there that help with immunity and fighting DIS-EASE.

Have a good day!!!:-)
deisag

Hollywood, FL

#3815 Jul 31, 2013
I noticed the reason she recommended zinc gluconate is because the other forms of zinc contain cadnium which is somewhat toxic. The gluconate form has less of that mineral in it.

FRED

Golden, CO

#3816 Jul 31, 2013
Mel is the author of the "poor mans protocol" and his research isn't very good nor is the protocol. He is missing the point and doing some detrimental things. He also takes credit for using a lot of other peoples formulas.

Mel uses molecula silver as an antimicrobial- very bad idea. This is the foundation of his protocols functionality.
Instead of relying on pharmacodynamic and pharmacokenetic synergy and using antimicrobials that can be metabolized by the body he is using an antimicrobial that can't be metabolized.

here is "Mel's" really bad protocol.

http://howicuredmorgellons.com/melsprotocol/

Here is a good study on how toxic silver is to organisms.

http://ec.europa.eu/research/environment/pdf/...

Mel also takes a "maintenance dose" of MMS. MMS is a bleach they use in cleaning swimming pools.

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressA...

I could go through "Mel's" entire protocol but all he is really doing is creating a toxic mess of his body that there are intelligent alternative therapies for.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3817 Jul 31, 2013
deisag wrote:
I noticed the reason she recommended zinc gluconate is because the other forms of zinc contain cadnium which is somewhat toxic. The gluconate form has less of that mineral in it.
It's called cadmium and you breath it all day long.

http://www.epa.gov/ttnatw01/hlthef/cadmium.ht...
deisag

Hollywood, FL

#3818 Jul 31, 2013
FRED wrote:
What is really interesting in Umathr's treatment is that zinc gluconate is very antibacterial. It doesn't matter that umathr believes scabies hate the zinc because the scabies could care less about it. Zinc is recommended for skin infections of a bacterial nature, like acne, by some because zinc gluconate is very antibacterial.
Wormwood is used for parasitic treatments of internal parasites but isn't effective for scabies and depending what type of wormwood can be very hard on the liver. Wormwood is also very antibacterial and antifungal.
Sounds to me that since Umathr's "scabies" went away with what would be normally considered an ineffective scabies treatment that he actually didn't have scabies but instead had/has a bacterial infection.
These bacterial infections symptoms "go away" when the bacterial count in the body is low enough. Then over time the bacterial counts builds back up and eventually a year or two later symptoms return.
The infection that Umathr was treating was a bacterial infection. A bacterial infection that can show very similar symptoms to scabies. The Bacterial infection that is causing the confusion is bartonella. You can get bartonella from a mite infection and when the mites are gone you don't know it because the bartonella symptoms are very similar.
again, you can't diagnose this person. you don't know they had bartonella, lyme, or morgellons. you only assume this in that little head of yours. if used often enough, the sulphur soap can cure scabies. you don't know denver. you can't diagnose over the net, denver. oh sure, there may be some coinfections with the scabies, but, usually a person knows when they have itty bitty critters running all over their body. only you seem to think it is more than that. because it happened to YOU, YOU NEVER HAD SCABIES IN THE FIRST PLACE, but took over this forum, until you found something that worked for YOU. I don't think it is healthy to constantly tell posters on here that you think they have anything BUT scabies. Are you FOR REAL????
deisag

Hollywood, FL

#3819 Jul 31, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called cadmium and you breath it all day long.
http://www.epa.gov/ttnatw01/hlthef/cadmium.ht...
it's called being an arrogant and know-it-all and you can't give up this forum, can you?
you have to find someone to argue with.
I kind of felt sorry for you, when I saw your post on the TOPIX LYME FORUM, asking for help because you didn't want to treat your LYME DISEASE with antibiotics the rest of your life. No one responded to you, so you came on here to find help. But instead of finding help, you took over this forum arguing with anyone and everyone and continued to "put people in their place" for about two years. It still continues to this day. Are you FOR REAL?
deisag

Hollywood, FL

#3820 Jul 31, 2013
FRED wrote:
Mel is the author of the "poor mans protocol" and his research isn't very good nor is the protocol. He is missing the point and doing some detrimental things. He also takes credit for using a lot of other peoples formulas.
Mel uses molecula silver as an antimicrobial- very bad idea. This is the foundation of his protocols functionality.
Instead of relying on pharmacodynamic and pharmacokenetic synergy and using antimicrobials that can be metabolized by the body he is using an antimicrobial that can't be metabolized.
here is "Mel's" really bad protocol.
http://howicuredmorgellons.com/melsprotocol/
Here is a good study on how toxic silver is to organisms.
http://ec.europa.eu/research/environment/pdf/...
Mel also takes a "maintenance dose" of MMS. MMS is a bleach they use in cleaning swimming pools.
http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressA...
I could go through "Mel's" entire protocol but all he is really doing is creating a toxic mess of his body that there are intelligent alternative therapies for.
People can research for themselves if they want to do all of his protocol or some of it. This worked for HIM. I would not blindly take silver just because he did. But, most of the supplements he took, are very healthy for you. You always bad mouth his protocol, and anyone who posts on this forum. I feel sorry for you, Denver.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3821 Jul 31, 2013
When taking zinc there are several types and this type looks best. It also has copper in it as a complex and that is important for the absorption of zinc.

http://www.nowfoods.com/Supplements/Products-...
FRED

Golden, CO

#3822 Jul 31, 2013
deisag wrote:
<quoted text>
People can research for themselves if they want to do all of his protocol or some of it. This worked for HIM. I would not blindly take silver just because he did. But, most of the supplements he took, are very healthy for you. You always bad mouth his protocol, and anyone who posts on this forum. I feel sorry for you, Denver.
Don't feel sorry for me I'm very healthy . As for "Mel" you said he was cured nut he still takes maintenance doses so what kind of cure is that especially when one of the "maintenance" doses is industrial strength bleach.

If you want to feel sorry for someone go look in the mirror.
deisag

Hollywood, FL

#3823 Jul 31, 2013
That's enough Denver. I still very sorry for you, because you continue to post and argue with anyone on here and you never even had scabies. This was the only forum you could USE for your own benefit. I don't think you are healthy, NO WAY... It shows in your posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sulphur!!! (Mar '09) 2 hr Scabies hell 40
Psorinum........homeopathic cure for Scabies? (Sep '11) 19 hr oh my 113
I have scabies and I'm freaking out Mon Itchymommyandtoddler 4
Septic scabies and scabies on obs Mon dancesilly2 2
i overcame scabies! (Jul '13) Sun Patricia 9
Scabies on eyelids,face,ears,scalp Sun Worries 40
Borax Solution - CURE (Aug '12) Oct 19 avs356 1,419
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Oct 19 ashleyshere 252
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) Oct 18 itchee 135

Scabies People Search