how do i get rid of scabies once and ...
deisag

Hollywood, FL

#3815 Jul 31, 2013
I noticed the reason she recommended zinc gluconate is because the other forms of zinc contain cadnium which is somewhat toxic. The gluconate form has less of that mineral in it.

Have a good day!!!:-)
FRED

Golden, CO

#3816 Jul 31, 2013
Mel is the author of the "poor mans protocol" and his research isn't very good nor is the protocol. He is missing the point and doing some detrimental things. He also takes credit for using a lot of other peoples formulas.

Mel uses molecula silver as an antimicrobial- very bad idea. This is the foundation of his protocols functionality.
Instead of relying on pharmacodynamic and pharmacokenetic synergy and using antimicrobials that can be metabolized by the body he is using an antimicrobial that can't be metabolized.

here is "Mel's" really bad protocol.

http://howicuredmorgellons.com/melsprotocol/

Here is a good study on how toxic silver is to organisms.

http://ec.europa.eu/research/environment/pdf/...

Mel also takes a "maintenance dose" of MMS. MMS is a bleach they use in cleaning swimming pools.

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressA...

I could go through "Mel's" entire protocol but all he is really doing is creating a toxic mess of his body that there are intelligent alternative therapies for.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3817 Jul 31, 2013
deisag wrote:
I noticed the reason she recommended zinc gluconate is because the other forms of zinc contain cadnium which is somewhat toxic. The gluconate form has less of that mineral in it.
Have a good day!!!:-)
It's called cadmium and you breath it all day long.

http://www.epa.gov/ttnatw01/hlthef/cadmium.ht...
deisag

Hollywood, FL

#3818 Jul 31, 2013
FRED wrote:
What is really interesting in Umathr's treatment is that zinc gluconate is very antibacterial. It doesn't matter that umathr believes scabies hate the zinc because the scabies could care less about it. Zinc is recommended for skin infections of a bacterial nature, like acne, by some because zinc gluconate is very antibacterial.
Wormwood is used for parasitic treatments of internal parasites but isn't effective for scabies and depending what type of wormwood can be very hard on the liver. Wormwood is also very antibacterial and antifungal.
Sounds to me that since Umathr's "scabies" went away with what would be normally considered an ineffective scabies treatment that he actually didn't have scabies but instead had/has a bacterial infection.
These bacterial infections symptoms "go away" when the bacterial count in the body is low enough. Then over time the bacterial counts builds back up and eventually a year or two later symptoms return.
The infection that Umathr was treating was a bacterial infection. A bacterial infection that can show very similar symptoms to scabies. The Bacterial infection that is causing the confusion is bartonella. You can get bartonella from a mite infection and when the mites are gone you don't know it because the bartonella symptoms are very similar.
again, you can't diagnose this person. you don't know they had bartonella, lyme, or morgellons. you only assume this in that little head of yours. if used often enough, the sulphur soap can cure scabies. you don't know denver. you can't diagnose over the net, denver. oh sure, there may be some coinfections with the scabies, but, usually a person knows when they have itty bitty critters running all over their body. only you seem to think it is more than that. because it happened to YOU, YOU NEVER HAD SCABIES IN THE FIRST PLACE, but took over this forum, until you found something that worked for YOU. I don't think it is healthy to constantly tell posters on here that you think they have anything BUT scabies. Are you FOR REAL????
deisag

Hollywood, FL

#3819 Jul 31, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called cadmium and you breath it all day long.
http://www.epa.gov/ttnatw01/hlthef/cadmium.ht...
it's called being an arrogant and know-it-all and you can't give up this forum, can you?
you have to find someone to argue with.
I kind of felt sorry for you, when I saw your post on the TOPIX LYME FORUM, asking for help because you didn't want to treat your LYME DISEASE with antibiotics the rest of your life. No one responded to you, so you came on here to find help. But instead of finding help, you took over this forum arguing with anyone and everyone and continued to "put people in their place" for about two years. It still continues to this day. Are you FOR REAL?
deisag

Hollywood, FL

#3820 Jul 31, 2013
FRED wrote:
Mel is the author of the "poor mans protocol" and his research isn't very good nor is the protocol. He is missing the point and doing some detrimental things. He also takes credit for using a lot of other peoples formulas.
Mel uses molecula silver as an antimicrobial- very bad idea. This is the foundation of his protocols functionality.
Instead of relying on pharmacodynamic and pharmacokenetic synergy and using antimicrobials that can be metabolized by the body he is using an antimicrobial that can't be metabolized.
here is "Mel's" really bad protocol.
http://howicuredmorgellons.com/melsprotocol/
Here is a good study on how toxic silver is to organisms.
http://ec.europa.eu/research/environment/pdf/...
Mel also takes a "maintenance dose" of MMS. MMS is a bleach they use in cleaning swimming pools.
http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressA...
I could go through "Mel's" entire protocol but all he is really doing is creating a toxic mess of his body that there are intelligent alternative therapies for.
People can research for themselves if they want to do all of his protocol or some of it. This worked for HIM. I would not blindly take silver just because he did. But, most of the supplements he took, are very healthy for you. You always bad mouth his protocol, and anyone who posts on this forum. I feel sorry for you, Denver.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3821 Jul 31, 2013
When taking zinc there are several types and this type looks best. It also has copper in it as a complex and that is important for the absorption of zinc.

http://www.nowfoods.com/Supplements/Products-...
FRED

Golden, CO

#3822 Jul 31, 2013
deisag wrote:
<quoted text>
People can research for themselves if they want to do all of his protocol or some of it. This worked for HIM. I would not blindly take silver just because he did. But, most of the supplements he took, are very healthy for you. You always bad mouth his protocol, and anyone who posts on this forum. I feel sorry for you, Denver.
Don't feel sorry for me I'm very healthy . As for "Mel" you said he was cured nut he still takes maintenance doses so what kind of cure is that especially when one of the "maintenance" doses is industrial strength bleach.

If you want to feel sorry for someone go look in the mirror.
deisag

Hollywood, FL

#3823 Jul 31, 2013
That's enough Denver. I still very sorry for you, because you continue to post and argue with anyone on here and you never even had scabies. This was the only forum you could USE for your own benefit. I don't think you are healthy, NO WAY... It shows in your posts.
deisag

Hollywood, FL

#3824 Jul 31, 2013
Just read the protocol. It's very helpful and makes alot of sense. Don't pay attention to Fred/Denver poster. He has other agendas in his life.

http://morgellonspgpr.wordpress.com/2009/08/0...

Have a good day.

:-)
I AM

Pahoa, HI

#3825 Aug 2, 2013
I put just a drop of peppermint oil right on whenever I feel a bite rather than scratching. I slept so well last night! Its working and it feels and smells so good. Clove oil is kind of strong yet also works. DE Diatomaceous Earth also works if you spray your body with cedarcide oil then coat your whole body and scalp with DE you will be coated with white powder of fossilized shells. The itching stops immediately... what a relief. Try these natural allies nature has given us... they are truly a blessing! Blessings to all my Dear Ones, IAMLove.com
Just Jeannie

Goodlettsville, TN

#3826 Aug 2, 2013
I AM wrote:
I put just a drop of peppermint oil right on whenever I feel a bite rather than scratching. I slept so well last night! Its working and it feels and smells so good. Clove oil is kind of strong yet also works. DE Diatomaceous Earth also works if you spray your body with cedarcide oil then coat your whole body and scalp with DE you will be coated with white powder of fossilized shells. The itching stops immediately... what a relief. Try these natural allies nature has given us... they are truly a blessing! Blessings to all my Dear Ones, IAMLove.com
OMG! NOOOOO!
Just Jeannie

Goodlettsville, TN

#3827 Aug 2, 2013
LMAO!
Just Jeannie

Goodlettsville, TN

#3828 Aug 2, 2013
...how 'bout some sand mixed with bacon grease head to toe...would work...crap...lmao...
nu stock kills mites

Washington, DC

#3829 Aug 8, 2013
Had this problem for eight months. Mites were driving me nuts. Read about nu stock and got it today. It was suggested to mix Zinc and tree tea oil So far so----- at first was feeling movement and now not as much ----- i read that this stuff kills mites ---- it works I have/had them in my feet, face and legs and as of now ---- i feel a vast improvement Will be using this every day until they are eradicated.
sftmth

Silver Spring, MD

#3830 Aug 11, 2013
FRED wrote:
What is really interesting in Umathr's treatment is that zinc gluconate is very antibacterial. It doesn't matter that umathr believes scabies hate the zinc because the scabies could care less about it. Zinc is recommended for skin infections of a bacterial nature, like acne, by some because zinc gluconate is very antibacterial.
Wormwood is used for parasitic treatments of internal parasites but isn't effective for scabies and depending what type of wormwood can be very hard on the liver. Wormwood is also very antibacterial and antifungal.
Sounds to me that since Umathr's "scabies" went away with what would be normally considered an ineffective scabies treatment that he actually didn't have scabies but instead had/has a bacterial infection.
These bacterial infections symptoms "go away" when the bacterial count in the body is low enough. Then over time the bacterial counts builds back up and eventually a year or two later symptoms return.
The infection that Umathr was treating was a bacterial infection. A bacterial infection that can show very similar symptoms to scabies. The Bacterial infection that is causing the confusion is bartonella. You can get bartonella from a mite infection and when the mites are gone you don't know it because the bartonella symptoms are very similar.
could be
sftmth

Silver Spring, MD

#3832 Aug 11, 2013
By the way, my name has changed I was Umathr, now I am sftmth. Do not ask me why I do not know. One reason why zinc may work. I read that to much zinc will damage cell walls inside your body, you may read the same thing on webmd.com . So as the scabies consume the zinc through your skin as they must, the zinc causes the same damage to the inside of the scabies as an overdose would cause in any human, but it kills the scabies. Plus if you have ever tasted zinc, it is horrible. As to what kind of zinc to take, the research is very simple, I recommend webmd do just a little research and make up your own mind. Whatever kind you take do not worry just do not take to much. I was using sulfur soap, zinc, and an herbal combination called wormwood, when I got rid of my scabies. So best of luck to all. And Fred I do enjoy your commentary.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3833 Aug 11, 2013
aasfd wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally disagree Canuckette. You are one of the ones on here who is selling diatomaceous earth. You are one of many on this forum pushing this stuff and it does absolutely NOTHING FOR SCABIES. If you can find a doctor who will prescribe both permethrin AND IVERMECTIN then you are well on your way to being cured. What gives it away is that you are telling people that a doctor will not help you with scabies and that is an all out LIE. Go ahead and push your snake oils on here. DE will do nothing but harm your lungs and clog your pores. You are a FRAUD Canned Bucket. You've been on this forum for way too long and I finally figured out that you are with the Naturasil snake oil bunch of folks here pushing their sulphur soaps and DE for years now. Stop your sh* canned bucket.
Hollywood,Really?!? I'm allergic to sulfur and can't use it. I've mentioned that several times. Frankly, doctors can only help if you have what you call, regular human 'vanilla' scabies and it's right at the beginning of the infestation. Otherwise, you're on this forum looking for hope and help. Re: tried it and it didn't help much, but some said it helped in the environment. Selling it? You can find it in lots of farm supply stores, but certainly not from me. If I had a farm supply store at my disposal, I would likely have cured myself by now.
vss

Hollywood, FL

#3834 Aug 11, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>Hollywood,Really?!? I'm allergic to sulfur and can't use it. I've mentioned that several times. Frankly, doctors can only help if you have what you call, regular human 'vanilla' scabies and it's right at the beginning of the infestation. Otherwise, you're on this forum looking for hope and help. Re: tried it and it didn't help much, but some said it helped in the environment. Selling it? You can find it in lots of farm supply stores, but certainly not from me. If I had a farm supply store at my disposal, I would likely have cured myself by now.
Oh, you are wrong, doctors CAN AND DO help with this. I know of one person who was cured by several doctors, not just one. She was prescribed numerous doses of ivermectin, permethrin and other medications to treat her infection. She also took drastic measures from getting reinfested. I still think you are up to something here, Canned Bucket.
vss

Hollywood, FL

#3835 Aug 11, 2013
sftmth wrote:
By the way, my name has changed I was Umathr, now I am sftmth. Do not ask me why I do not know. One reason why zinc may work. I read that to much zinc will damage cell walls inside your body, you may read the same thing on webmd.com . So as the scabies consume the zinc through your skin as they must, the zinc causes the same damage to the inside of the scabies as an overdose would cause in any human, but it kills the scabies. Plus if you have ever tasted zinc, it is horrible. As to what kind of zinc to take, the research is very simple, I recommend webmd do just a little research and make up your own mind. Whatever kind you take do not worry just do not take to much. I was using sulfur soap, zinc, and an herbal combination called wormwood, when I got rid of my scabies. So best of luck to all. And Fred I do enjoy your commentary.
No one cares what you name is Maryland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 years and finally cured! (Aug '16) 5 hr NanaJac 15
Scabies 7 hr Carol 1
Do you get new bumps after post-scabies? (Sep '11) 7 hr Carol 289
Cure Scabies with Food Grade Diatomacious Earth... (Jan '10) 13 hr Mite hater 438
Completely Cured (May '10) 22 hr Carlo 51
White and black specks...crawlies....scratch ma... (Jan '08) Sat Manti 144
Scabes Sat Manti 1
More from around the web