slmhuq

Chittagong, Bangladesh

#3762 Jun 18, 2013
Thank u so much for a positive solution...I was so upset reading all those negative comments.....my entire family have been infected, including my three months old kid...did not know what to do.....after reading this I think I will be more patient about the treatment....
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3763 Jun 18, 2013
To stop the itch and kill the scabies use sulfur soap. Use something like a cloth or a brush to work the soap into the effected areas. The scabies hide under skin cells and under the surface tension of the skin. Also consider using wormwood it is an excellent anti-parasitic, also begin using zinc it also is a excellent anti-parasitic. Look zinc up on webMD read up on it a little. Also use aloe vera gel, use the organic pure kind, scabies hate aloe. Use a baking soda and water mixture to spray on bedding or any other areas you think may need it. All of the things I have mentioned are inexpensive and safe. If you insist on using harsh chemicals please at least use the zinc and the wormwood. Good luck to all of you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3764 Jun 18, 2013
wbs wrote:
I have been suffering from an intense itching & crawling sensation accompanied by small brown & black specs for over a year now. The itching is everywhere from my head to my toes & its driving me crazy. Five different doctors have tried to diagnose the problem & have said its anything from scabies to magellian but the truth is none of them really know what I am dealing with or how to treat it. They have perscribed the permathrin cream & several other perscription strength creams & medications with little to no result whatsoever. If anyone has went through this terrible ordeal you already know what a horrible physical & mental situation I am dealing with & I would greatly appreciate any help that can be provided.
Try putting glue traps down and get a microscope... that's how I discovered I was infested with springtails (collembola).

www.invisibleparasites.com
FRED

Golden, CO

#3765 Jun 18, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Try putting glue traps down and get a microscope... that's how I discovered I was infested with springtails (collembola).
You might want to get a better microscope because collembolas don't infest people. The morgellons debris can look just like a collembola mite though.

See if you can go and find an actual entomology resource link that says collembolas infest people. Not some blog by someone making stuff up but an actual entomology website from an entomology lab or a university lab.

You won't find one because they don't. Like I said, you need a better microscope.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3766 Jun 18, 2013
Websites like this one have zero scientific credibility.

don't you want to know the truth?
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#3767 Jun 19, 2013
We know the truth FRED.

The truth is that you need to LEAVE this forum and stop your sh....
Ken Addams

Uniontown, PA

#3770 Jun 23, 2013
Apply thin layer of Vick's Vapo-rub from head to toe. Wait 15 minutes.(the camphor in it wakes up the mites that set deeper, making them come to the surface). Run hot bath water with 2 cups Borax, 2 cups epsom salts and 2 cups hydrogen peroxide. Soak for 20 minutes, making sure you're body is completely submerged. Repeat the bath 2 more days in a row.(Although I've seen results in just 1) Wash all clothing and bed linnens in hot water and borax. This is an old Appalachian remedy. Works great!
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3771 Jun 23, 2013
Ken Addams wrote:
Apply thin layer of Vick's Vapo-rub from head to toe. Wait 15 minutes.(the camphor in it wakes up the mites that set deeper, making them come to the surface). Run hot bath water with 2 cups Borax, 2 cups epsom salts and 2 cups hydrogen peroxide. Soak for 20 minutes, making sure you're body is completely submerged. Repeat the bath 2 more days in a row.(Although I've seen results in just 1) Wash all clothing and bed linnens in hot water and borax. This is an old Appalachian remedy. Works great!
This really seems nuts to me. You get the fruit cake of the day award.
Ken Addams

Uniontown, PA

#3772 Jun 24, 2013
@umathr, It might seem nutty to you, but it works! The hydrogen peroxide (H202) reacts with the sulfides in epsom salt (MGSO4),and boric acid (HB303),activating them. The sulfur (in the form of magnesium sulfate, and calcium sulfate) have been used for years to treat scabies. Boric acid, also called hydrogen borate, boracic acid, orthoboric acid and acidum boricum, is a weak acid of boron often used as an antiseptic or insecticide. Together it is a powerful and effective treatment for scabies.
"Do not judge what you don't understand"-John Lennon
Stacey M

Uniontown, PA

#3773 Jun 24, 2013
OMG, Finally a cure from household items! I tried it yesterday, I have suffered from this horrible condition for almost 3 years now, off and on. Tried almost every treatment online, with no results. The doctor prescribes Lindane solution (which contains neurotoxins and has been known to cause brain cancer). I work in a clinical setting and am exposed to this frequently. I actually felt relief directly after treatment, and even worked in the sun without that "jumping" feeling.
I understand the doctors can't say anything is a "cure" unless it's been FDA approved, but that's just a bigtime money racket.
Thank you, you are a God-send!
XIAN7

Uniontown, PA

#3774 Jun 24, 2013
This has worked for me, thanks :)
brintx

Lumberton, TX

#3775 Jun 25, 2013
well the old timers told me 2 take a bleach bath. I have had them twice last time the bleach cured them n about 5 days ...This case is worse but i'm still usin a bleach bath n it is helping just slower this time.Although i use a 1//2 cup to a full bath and i use antibacterial soap a brush n scrub my skin really good.. They are off my legs n such n now went up to my back so i lay down n tub n soak a good 20 mins at least.These sukkers sure have become resistant to me it seems. I'm gonna get em tho sooner then later..
brintx

Lumberton, TX

#3776 Jun 25, 2013
Ken Addams wrote:
@umathr, It might seem nutty to you, but it works! The hydrogen peroxide (H202) reacts with the sulfides in epsom salt (MGSO4),and boric acid (HB303),activating them. The sulfur (in the form of magnesium sulfate, and calcium sulfate) have been used for years to treat scabies. Boric acid, also called hydrogen borate, boracic acid, orthoboric acid and acidum boricum, is a weak acid of boron often used as an antiseptic or insecticide. Together it is a powerful and effective treatment for scabies.
"Do not judge what you don't understand"-John Lennon
That remedy i may just try old timers here told me 2 use bleach water n full tub of bath antibacterial soap n scrub like mad. It has worked b4 but these seem really resistant for some reason..Thanx 4 the info..Bri
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3777 Jun 25, 2013
I am an old timer
Use sulfur soap, work it into the skin with a bath brush or wash cloth
let it dry on your skin
do this 2 times a day
start taking worwood its an herb
also take zinc gluconate take 60 to 90 mg a day
wormwood zinc and sulfur soap are cheap
also start using aloe vera gel the organic kind
this worked for me
it does not take long
good luck with your beach baths
FallenWolf

Colorado Springs, CO

#3778 Jun 26, 2013
motherof2girlies wrote:
I am in Colorado Springs as well and would like to talk with you and see if we are suffering from the same thing. I have been at it for months and do understand some things about it now but have not been completely cured by anything yet. Please let me know if there is a way to contact you outside of this forum. To everyone else: keep fighting and stay positive. This thing robs you of your quality of life. You have to use everything in you to maintain some normalcy for your family while fighting it every day (moment by monment). God bless.
im in the springs
as well and suffering from " The Itch"
Beto S

Mckinney, TX

#3779 Jun 26, 2013
WARNING! not all can do this but if u have skin tough as nails and work out doors this is for you. I am a roofer and its common for me to get a rash but scabies I get it a lot. After creams and home natural remedies didn't work. I wanted to go sit I'm a hot tub but was advised not to. I turned the shower to the hottest it could get and got the shower head and put it to the mOst infected areas of my body arms, hands, groin, and chest. Yes it hurt like heck but I sucked it up and fought the pain. Did every infected area for about ten minutes or more was not keeping time. I stopped half way let my body cool down and I knew that this killed off what I had. But to be safe I did it again for another 20-30 min. After I was done I pattee my self dry and put rubbing alcohol in the infected areas. Felt small stings. After I felt good as new. How I know this works? Because I could not spend more than 5 seconds in tge back of my ears or face, and finding myself itching there and no longer my arms, groins, chest, and hands. Again DO NOT DO THIS TREATMENT ON KIDS! I only recommend this treatment for tough skin adults. If this does not work in you let me know. To recap: shower only in hottest temp you can get or withstand (DO NOT BOIL). Each infected area for at least ten minutes. Take a cool down break. Pat down dry and put rubbing alcohol. Please be careful!
Praying

Weatherford, TX

#3780 Jun 27, 2013
Today I feel so overwhelmed! Cleaning, washing, bagging, and always doing a mountain of laundry.
We have just started this battle-I will be praying for you all. We are on our first round of Permethrin cream, my hubby is also doing bleach baths and also the borax/epsom salts/hydrogen peroxide baths. So much fun-NOT!!!

Our son had this in April-we think he got this from his dorm-as others there had it also. Well when he came home he brought it with him-thanks a lot son ;-) My husband has many bites, so far I only have 2-that I can see.

I believe we may try the ivermectin pills, going to call the Doc today. We have the tea tree oil-maybe we will try the clove oil and maybe the vicks!

This stuff makes you CRAZY..I am a "clean freak" so I am just going nuts right now!!! I am trying to keep this in perspective and count my blessings. I will put my trust in God on this rugged and uncertain path today and not have a pity party-I will work-work-work to get rid of this.

"So my spirit grows faint within me; my heart within me is dismayed. I spread out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land. Answer me quickly, O LORD; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit. Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." - Psalm 143:4, 6-8
Kristine

United States

#3781 Jun 27, 2013
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
girl you need to go back to the dr and get the cream again and leave it on 24 hours and you have to wash all your clothes with detergent that has bleach in hot water and your bedding and dry it all on high heat. You also have to go buy some spray that kills scabies or mites and spray your couch or anywhere y'all sit really well and vacuum it. Also go to the pet store and buy some carpet sprinkles that kill mange sprinkle all over your carpet and don't vacume for a few days also do your car the same and never wear the same clothes twice you have to wash them right after you take them off. Also anything you can't wash spay or put in trash bags tie them tight and don't open them for at least a week spray your mattress and buy a cover for it there cheap at Walmart you have to kill all of them or you will keep getting it also buy tea tree shampoo for your hair.
Jeff

Accra, Ghana

#3782 Jun 27, 2013
nissan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, I have battling these little bastrads for 4 years and after trying everything...only just recently found a cure. I almost don't want to share my cure on here because of so many ass wipe trolls on here and I feel as though maybe I should charge for the cure and become a millionaire...lol
You sound real and in desperate need of help...so I am willing share my cure with you...all you trolls and non believers just go to hell!
here it is - red onions
send me a message if you interested in how to use them
Hi I am from Ghana and really interested in how red onions are used to cure scabies..please help?

Since: Apr 13

Mountain View, CA

#3783 Jun 27, 2013
umathr wrote:
<quoted text>This really seems nuts to me. You get the fruit cake of the day award.
I have to say, two months ago, I applied 10% camphor from head to toe and I was going nuts from the crawling, now I know why..if it indeed wakes up the dam mites, I immediately woke up at 3am and took a shower then applied my normal clove/coconut oil...so, maybe the vicks from head to toe then jumping in the borax bath is not so nuts, maybe we drop the ball too soon, on somethings we don't have enough knowledge of hmmm? I got the 10% camphor from an Asian market.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have scabies and I'm freaking out 9 hr Itchymommyandtoddler 4
Septic scabies and scabies on obs 11 hr dancesilly2 2
i overcame scabies! (Jul '13) 20 hr Patricia 9
Scabies on eyelids,face,ears,scalp 21 hr Worries 40
Borax Solution - CURE (Aug '12) Sun avs356 1,419
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Sun ashleyshere 252
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) Oct 18 itchee 135

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE