Bill

Ypsilanti, MI

#3756 Jun 16, 2013
Hi this mix kills this bug ,peroxide mix

To stop an itch I use this it stops the itch in 3 mins and is painless, it cures cuts and holes and lesions in 10 days :
http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cur ...
The mix:
2 tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster
16 oz peroxide (3%)
32 oz water.
mix it , and the borax neutralizes the peroxide, it is painless & there is no fizz or burning from this mix & it is cheap
If they are deep ones I use
8 tbls borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster
8 oz peroxide (3%)
8 oz water.
( even just 1 tsp borax & 1 cup of water applied to the skin or scalp after a shower & left on or to bad areas with an absorbant cotton rag for30 mins , 2 times per day for 1-2 week draws out this bug & kills this bug.)
write me back if you ever need any help
doe1769@yahoo.com
most important pray hard to God for help , He will deliver you , He is Wonderful

1 cup arm and hammer in the bath and soak for 30 mins kills it too.

for fibers Bessie at the birdmite forum cured them with neoteric advanced healing lotion applied to lesion , it is sold in the diabetic section at cvs or walgreens ,

Hope it hell
ps I am fine now.,
<quoted text>
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazingly, Fred, you call Hungry Ghosts the same names you called me. I think you need to get more creative.
tghatesscabies

San Jose, CA

#3757 Jun 17, 2013
wow I'm lost for words. I work in a hospital and I believe I contracted them there. I just left the urgent care and the doctor prescribed me permethrin cream. im still itching like crazy. I started with a few on my forearm and now there al over my arm plus some through out my body.. I hope they go away because this is disgusting
Shana

Metter, GA

#3758 Jun 17, 2013
How do i get rid of the out of the bed i know some one who has them and she slept in my brother inlaw bed and i need to get them out how would i go bout doing that

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3759 Jun 18, 2013
Shana wrote:
How do i get rid of the out of the bed i know some one who has them and she slept in my brother inlaw bed and i need to get them out how would i go bout doing that
Get a vinyl mattress cover from Walmart. If it's regular scabies, leave it on for a month to be sure. If there's any possibility it might be anything else, leave it on for a year. Do the same for the pillows.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3760 Jun 18, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a vinyl mattress cover from Walmart. If it's regular scabies, leave it on for a month to be sure. If there's any possibility it might be anything else, leave it on for a year. Do the same for the pillows.
The mattress covers don't work for scabies because the nymphs are smaller than the holes in the highest rated cover you can get. The mites get all over the cover and get into the mattress anyway. If your dealing with skin mites then the best bet is to get an inflatable air mattress and sleep on that, you can wipe it down with windex in the morning. If you actually have mites and after the mites are gone you can treat the infections they pass on to you. A lot of people come to this forum having never had mites because the symptoms of a variety of infections you can get are very similar.

Even dust mites carry a lot of different infections now including Bartonella.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16337462

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3761 Jun 18, 2013
Shana wrote:
Just take some borax, about 3 tablespoons, and dissolve in a quart of water heated up on the stove a bit. After its cool put it in a spray bottle and spray down the mattress good on all the surfaces. Leave it for a week and it will be disinfected.
slmhuq

Chittagong, Bangladesh

#3762 Jun 18, 2013
Thank u so much for a positive solution...I was so upset reading all those negative comments.....my entire family have been infected, including my three months old kid...did not know what to do.....after reading this I think I will be more patient about the treatment....
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3763 Jun 18, 2013
To stop the itch and kill the scabies use sulfur soap. Use something like a cloth or a brush to work the soap into the effected areas. The scabies hide under skin cells and under the surface tension of the skin. Also consider using wormwood it is an excellent anti-parasitic, also begin using zinc it also is a excellent anti-parasitic. Look zinc up on webMD read up on it a little. Also use aloe vera gel, use the organic pure kind, scabies hate aloe. Use a baking soda and water mixture to spray on bedding or any other areas you think may need it. All of the things I have mentioned are inexpensive and safe. If you insist on using harsh chemicals please at least use the zinc and the wormwood. Good luck to all of you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3764 Jun 18, 2013
wbs wrote:
I have been suffering from an intense itching & crawling sensation accompanied by small brown & black specs for over a year now. The itching is everywhere from my head to my toes & its driving me crazy. Five different doctors have tried to diagnose the problem & have said its anything from scabies to magellian but the truth is none of them really know what I am dealing with or how to treat it. They have perscribed the permathrin cream & several other perscription strength creams & medications with little to no result whatsoever. If anyone has went through this terrible ordeal you already know what a horrible physical & mental situation I am dealing with & I would greatly appreciate any help that can be provided.
Try putting glue traps down and get a microscope... that's how I discovered I was infested with springtails (collembola).

www.invisibleparasites.com
FRED

Golden, CO

#3765 Jun 18, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Try putting glue traps down and get a microscope... that's how I discovered I was infested with springtails (collembola).
You might want to get a better microscope because collembolas don't infest people. The morgellons debris can look just like a collembola mite though.

See if you can go and find an actual entomology resource link that says collembolas infest people. Not some blog by someone making stuff up but an actual entomology website from an entomology lab or a university lab.

You won't find one because they don't. Like I said, you need a better microscope.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3766 Jun 18, 2013
Websites like this one have zero scientific credibility.

don't you want to know the truth?
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#3767 Jun 19, 2013
We know the truth FRED.

The truth is that you need to LEAVE this forum and stop your sh....
Ken Addams

Uniontown, PA

#3770 Jun 23, 2013
Apply thin layer of Vick's Vapo-rub from head to toe. Wait 15 minutes.(the camphor in it wakes up the mites that set deeper, making them come to the surface). Run hot bath water with 2 cups Borax, 2 cups epsom salts and 2 cups hydrogen peroxide. Soak for 20 minutes, making sure you're body is completely submerged. Repeat the bath 2 more days in a row.(Although I've seen results in just 1) Wash all clothing and bed linnens in hot water and borax. This is an old Appalachian remedy. Works great!
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3771 Jun 23, 2013
Ken Addams wrote:
Apply thin layer of Vick's Vapo-rub from head to toe. Wait 15 minutes.(the camphor in it wakes up the mites that set deeper, making them come to the surface). Run hot bath water with 2 cups Borax, 2 cups epsom salts and 2 cups hydrogen peroxide. Soak for 20 minutes, making sure you're body is completely submerged. Repeat the bath 2 more days in a row.(Although I've seen results in just 1) Wash all clothing and bed linnens in hot water and borax. This is an old Appalachian remedy. Works great!
This really seems nuts to me. You get the fruit cake of the day award.
Ken Addams

Uniontown, PA

#3772 Jun 24, 2013
@umathr, It might seem nutty to you, but it works! The hydrogen peroxide (H202) reacts with the sulfides in epsom salt (MGSO4),and boric acid (HB303),activating them. The sulfur (in the form of magnesium sulfate, and calcium sulfate) have been used for years to treat scabies. Boric acid, also called hydrogen borate, boracic acid, orthoboric acid and acidum boricum, is a weak acid of boron often used as an antiseptic or insecticide. Together it is a powerful and effective treatment for scabies.
"Do not judge what you don't understand"-John Lennon
Stacey M

Uniontown, PA

#3773 Jun 24, 2013
OMG, Finally a cure from household items! I tried it yesterday, I have suffered from this horrible condition for almost 3 years now, off and on. Tried almost every treatment online, with no results. The doctor prescribes Lindane solution (which contains neurotoxins and has been known to cause brain cancer). I work in a clinical setting and am exposed to this frequently. I actually felt relief directly after treatment, and even worked in the sun without that "jumping" feeling.
I understand the doctors can't say anything is a "cure" unless it's been FDA approved, but that's just a bigtime money racket.
Thank you, you are a God-send!
XIAN7

Uniontown, PA

#3774 Jun 24, 2013
This has worked for me, thanks :)
brintx

Lumberton, TX

#3775 Jun 25, 2013
well the old timers told me 2 take a bleach bath. I have had them twice last time the bleach cured them n about 5 days ...This case is worse but i'm still usin a bleach bath n it is helping just slower this time.Although i use a 1//2 cup to a full bath and i use antibacterial soap a brush n scrub my skin really good.. They are off my legs n such n now went up to my back so i lay down n tub n soak a good 20 mins at least.These sukkers sure have become resistant to me it seems. I'm gonna get em tho sooner then later..
brintx

Lumberton, TX

#3776 Jun 25, 2013
Ken Addams wrote:
@umathr, It might seem nutty to you, but it works! The hydrogen peroxide (H202) reacts with the sulfides in epsom salt (MGSO4),and boric acid (HB303),activating them. The sulfur (in the form of magnesium sulfate, and calcium sulfate) have been used for years to treat scabies. Boric acid, also called hydrogen borate, boracic acid, orthoboric acid and acidum boricum, is a weak acid of boron often used as an antiseptic or insecticide. Together it is a powerful and effective treatment for scabies.
"Do not judge what you don't understand"-John Lennon
That remedy i may just try old timers here told me 2 use bleach water n full tub of bath antibacterial soap n scrub like mad. It has worked b4 but these seem really resistant for some reason..Thanx 4 the info..Bri
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3777 Jun 25, 2013
I am an old timer
Use sulfur soap, work it into the skin with a bath brush or wash cloth
let it dry on your skin
do this 2 times a day
start taking worwood its an herb
also take zinc gluconate take 60 to 90 mg a day
wormwood zinc and sulfur soap are cheap
also start using aloe vera gel the organic kind
this worked for me
it does not take long
good luck with your beach baths

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is ivermectin injectable approved for humans? (Mar '12) 18 min sanfranciscojim1 5
I got cured using the ScabiesBGone lotion 10 hr George Rodriguez 1
Norwegian crusted scabies 13 hr wannaemgone2 12
I can't get rid of these scabies (Sep '10) 13 hr wannaemgone2 15
Can scabies breathe underwater/swim? (Feb '09) 21 hr Searching solace 65
if you have scabies read this 21 hr wannaemgone2 5
Ivermection scabbies Thu magpie 4
More from around the web