Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Treating skin symptoms has no positive long term effect whatsoever on eliminating your systemic infections.
Fred! Not everyone has borrelia and babesia! The whole world does not have what you have.

Some people have scabies. That's why the scabies meds work for some people.

Some people don't have scabies. They have an environmental pest that causes their dermatitis. Like me, they have to soak their clothing and fog.

Some people have lyme disease. And some of those will follow your protocols and some won't.

Probably a good idea to clean up your diet anyhow. Probably a good idea to take immune enhancing herbs. But nobody is going to do anything you recommend if you keep telling everyone they have lyme disease and you have the only answer to their problem. It's not helping you or them to be so insufferable. Stop.

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

will be healed wrote:
So far I have only seen any progress at all using the star anise oil. Guess I have a different kind. Thank you to all the posters...I have been trying to respond for a couple of weeks but for some reason they didn't go through. I did try the 5% permethrin cream last week and it made it worse. It was like giving them caffeine. I have continued on with the iver...day 19. A bit concerened because I have lost 20 lbs these last nearly 6 months. Is this normal?
I lost 13 since early march since my symptoms started.I watch everything I eat now as my digestive system is way more sensitive.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred! Not everyone has borrelia and babesia! The whole world does not have what you have.
Some people don't have scabies. They have an environmental pest that causes their dermatitis. Like me, they have to soak their clothing and fog.
Some people have lyme disease. And some of those will follow your protocols and some won't.
Probably a good idea to clean up your diet anyhow. Probably a good idea to take immune enhancing herbs. But nobody is going to do anything you recommend if you keep telling everyone they have lyme disease and you have the only answer to their problem. It's not helping you or them to be so insufferable. Stop.
She won't stop. Think of another way to get rid of her/him/it/thang.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically you want people to follow your suggesttions but you're not very well read and don't really understand most of what you think you do so how is that going to be beneficial?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically you want people to follow your suggesttions but you're not very well read and don't really understand most of what you think you do so how is that going to be beneficial?
Ummm... I don't want anyone to follow my suggestions... I'm here to bear witness and to testify. Diagnosing people from across the room is the realm of jerk doctors. Diagnosing them from across the internet is your realm. I do neither.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't catch it, but I'm taking some into him... he did ID the black specks as an environmental fungus, but we need to culture it to really know which one.
Even for someone who has a chronic central nervous system infection like you do you have been particularly oblivious to anything I've said. I think that even if you were healthy you would be very hard headed. This is not because you are right, it's because you feel you have to be right weather your right or not.

http://f1000research.com/articles/2-118/v1

"Figure 5. A "black speck" removed from the skin in Morgellons disease is red and magnified 500x."

Quit being such a hard head HG, your dumb toxic treatment is only apparently working because the growth is moving away from your skin. Quit treating and it will be back. Fogging your house constantly isn't doing anything but exposing you to toxic insecticides.

You are only making your MD worse.
raya manawari

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

steph i want to help you...

i will even teach you how to make lana (coconut oil).

we already found the real scabies cure...
i tend to share these information for those people who suffered because of expensive medication that's just waste of money and effort... even poor people can be cured using this natural without any side-effects way of treating scabies.
we have been suffering from scabies for almost 3 months. at first, when i saw it on my eldest son... i thought that it's just an ordinary rash. it fully took my atention when me and my kids filled with these rashes. so i went to see the doctor, she first prescribe us diprogenta (betametasone gentamicin)... after it didn't work for almost a month of application, we came back to seek her advice again. she diagnosed us with scabies... she then again prescribed permethrin and antibiotics for the big blisters on the genital areas of my sons... and told us to disinfect or house and change and boil beddings and clothes...
i've done this for almost 2 months... this is draining all our money, energy and time... but in the end it didn't work...
when i came to visit my nanny in their house, her mother told us that they have also experience this kind of itching and rashes, and was diagnosed also as scabies. she told me that she also tried the doctors prescription to cure her family but nothing happens... but when she tried the traditional way of curing scabies using coconut oil (grated and squezzed coconut milk boiled in a pan)... it all do the magic.
after taking a bath in the morning and before going to bed after taking a bath she applied coconut oil all over their body. this should be done regulary to prevent the scabies from multiplying..
it only took 3 weeks to totally get rid of scabies... in some experiences it took only 1 week or a month...but in our experience it lasted for almost a month...
James

Fpo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

I just bought some 5% permethrin cream from Amazon of all places. The seller had excellent feedback. I'm not sure how he is able to do this but from the way he responds to feedback he's definitely from China. Just thought I'd share. Anyone have any experience with this?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even for someone who has a chronic central nervous system infection like you do you have been particularly oblivious to anything I've said.
Fred, stop diagnosing people you've never met. That's ridiculous. You are exactly like the doctor who says you have hives or bad laundry soap from across the room. You're becoming the person you hate most.
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Figure 5. A "black speck" removed from the skin in Morgellons disease is red and magnified 500x."
Read that study when it was published. But the really good quote in there is this one:

"Interestingly, various fields of medicine hold the randomized, controlled, double blinded study to be the gold standard by which to measure efficacy or statistical associations in diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. The authors are unaware of any studies that use a standardized and methodological approach to prove the relationship between bringing samples of perceived infesting specimens to a physician and the appropriate diagnosis of delusional disorder. In the same vein they are also unaware of studies that can demonstrate that access to the internet or to knowledge obtained on the internet about MD acts as the inciting factor or as a propagating vector for the spread of a delusional disorder."

Yeah, black specks. Can be Lyme disease. Maybe it is in me. But it's not always Lyme disease. And it's not for you to say it is or isn't. Maybe we should rename you Western Blot.

Black specks on me were ID'd as an environmental fungus by my doc. The first time I put Econazole cream on they came out by the hundreds. I live in a basement with 2 major leaks. There was mold in the insulation. There's springtails all over my house. The anti-fungal meds are working. My doc witnessed a bug crawl out of my leg. I'm not worried about Lyme disease. I'll get around to testing for it when I'm done with this. I took Samento and Banderol (and lots of other herbals for Lyme). Didn't do anything. No herx, no nothing. Pau d'arco I'm still on though. And Armesia. Both good for fungus.
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being such a hard head HG,
Uh... so you're going to insult me into following you... you who are the only person who can help me </sarcasm>

Fred... You're not helping me by insulting me. Your attitude makes all your recommendations seem like dick medicine... like the steroids that your doppleganger the dick doctor prescribes. Diagnosing people you've never even seen is dumb. I have black specks... and so does EVERYONE WITH A CURVULARIA LUNATA INFECTION. Duh.
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are driving people away from good advice with bad manners. Wake up.
wbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

I have been suffering from an intense itching & crawling sensation accompanied by small brown & black specs for over a year now. The itching is everywhere from my head to my toes & its driving me crazy. Five different doctors have tried to diagnose the problem & have said its anything from scabies to magellian but the truth is none of them really know what I am dealing with or how to treat it. They have perscribed the permathrin cream & several other perscription strength creams & medications with little to no result whatsoever. If anyone has went through this terrible ordeal you already know what a horrible physical & mental situation I am dealing with & I would greatly appreciate any help that can be provided.
FRED

Golden, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wbs wrote:
I have been suffering from an intense itching & crawling sensation accompanied by small brown & black specs for over a year now. The itching is everywhere from my head to my toes & its driving me crazy. Five different doctors have tried to diagnose the problem & have said its anything from scabies to magellian but the truth is none of them really know what I am dealing with or how to treat it. They have perscribed the permathrin cream & several other perscription strength creams & medications with little to no result whatsoever. If anyone has went through this terrible ordeal you already know what a horrible physical & mental situation I am dealing with & I would greatly appreciate any help that can be provided.
I know what your going through. You have to understand it to be in charge. There are 3 components to ridding yourself of Multiple Infection Syndrome. You'll need to read this thread, understand it all and follow it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TP8...

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TP8...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even for someone who has a chronic central nervous system infection like you do you have been particularly oblivious to anything I've said. I think that even if you were healthy you would be very hard headed. This is not because you are right, it's because you feel you have to be right weather your right or not.
Quit being such a hard head HG, your dumb toxic treatment is only apparently working because the growth is moving away from your skin. Quit treating and it will be back. Fogging your house constantly isn't doing anything but exposing you to toxic insecticides.
Amazingly, Fred, you call Hungry Ghosts the same names you called me. I think you need to get more creative.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazingly, Fred, you call Hungry Ghosts the same names you called me. I think you need to get more creative.
I think you need to pay closer attention and invest some time in completely understanding what I posted on that thread. When you do you will understand that these infections get in your central nervous system, brain,and because of the typical lack of mental focusing abilty by someone like you who is still very infected then it's hard to get your attention. You should read the thread until You actually understand everything on it so you can cure yourself instead of thinking it is somehow important that you comment on my efforts to guide another lost soul like yourself.
atheist

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to pay closer attention and invest some time in completely understanding what I posted on that thread. When you do you will understand that these infections get in your central nervous system, brain,and because of the typical lack of mental focusing abilty by someone like you who is still very infected then it's hard to get your attention. You should read the thread until You actually understand everything on it so you can cure yourself instead of thinking it is somehow important that you comment on my efforts to guide another lost soul like yourself.
You must be one of those christain wackos that try to push there views on everyone.
Bill

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Hi this mix kills this bug ,peroxide mix

To stop an itch I use this it stops the itch in 3 mins and is painless, it cures cuts and holes and lesions in 10 days :
http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cur ...
The mix:
2 tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster
16 oz peroxide (3%)
32 oz water.
mix it , and the borax neutralizes the peroxide, it is painless & there is no fizz or burning from this mix & it is cheap
If they are deep ones I use
8 tbls borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster
8 oz peroxide (3%)
8 oz water.
( even just 1 tsp borax & 1 cup of water applied to the skin or scalp after a shower & left on or to bad areas with an absorbant cotton rag for30 mins , 2 times per day for 1-2 week draws out this bug & kills this bug.)
write me back if you ever need any help
doe1769@yahoo.com
most important pray hard to God for help , He will deliver you , He is Wonderful

1 cup arm and hammer in the bath and soak for 30 mins kills it too.

for fibers Bessie at the birdmite forum cured them with neoteric advanced healing lotion applied to lesion , it is sold in the diabetic section at cvs or walgreens ,

Hope it hell
ps I am fine now.,
<quoted text>
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
tghatesscabies

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

wow I'm lost for words. I work in a hospital and I believe I contracted them there. I just left the urgent care and the doctor prescribed me permethrin cream. im still itching like crazy. I started with a few on my forearm and now there al over my arm plus some through out my body.. I hope they go away because this is disgusting
Shana

Metter, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

How do i get rid of the out of the bed i know some one who has them and she slept in my brother inlaw bed and i need to get them out how would i go bout doing that

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Shana wrote:
How do i get rid of the out of the bed i know some one who has them and she slept in my brother inlaw bed and i need to get them out how would i go bout doing that
Get a vinyl mattress cover from Walmart. If it's regular scabies, leave it on for a month to be sure. If there's any possibility it might be anything else, leave it on for a year. Do the same for the pillows.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a vinyl mattress cover from Walmart. If it's regular scabies, leave it on for a month to be sure. If there's any possibility it might be anything else, leave it on for a year. Do the same for the pillows.
The mattress covers don't work for scabies because the nymphs are smaller than the holes in the highest rated cover you can get. The mites get all over the cover and get into the mattress anyway. If your dealing with skin mites then the best bet is to get an inflatable air mattress and sleep on that, you can wipe it down with windex in the morning. If you actually have mites and after the mites are gone you can treat the infections they pass on to you. A lot of people come to this forum having never had mites because the symptoms of a variety of infections you can get are very similar.

Even dust mites carry a lot of different infections now including Bartonella.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16337462

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Shana wrote:
Just take some borax, about 3 tablespoons, and dissolve in a quart of water heated up on the stove a bit. After its cool put it in a spray bottle and spray down the mattress good on all the surfaces. Leave it for a week and it will be disinfected.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Picture and video of scabies 11 hr Cody Oebel 2
SCAMS dont buy these for scabies their scams 11 hr Cody Oebel 6
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 21 hr Joanne 871
ivermectin rash, help! Mon Tucson girl 19
dead sea salt (Feb '12) Mon Tucson girl 19
burnt motor oil Mon mertle 2
Tea Tree Oil treating scabies? (Apr '07) Mon still itchy 171
Look at this picture of skin with mites and mig... (Apr '08) Mon skt1970 130
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Aug 15 Poppykat 245