Ben There

United States

#3721 May 30, 2013
Do not use tea tree oil on kids!!!!!!!!!!
Ben There

United States

#3722 May 30, 2013
Do not use tea tree oil on dogs either!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3723 May 30, 2013
Jojo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do they feel? Do you feel like they are biting you? I am extremely confused. I did perm treatment and I felt better, but due to crawly and pinprick every once in a while I feel like something is still in me. No one else feels bites. The econazole cream is an rx? Also how do they look on sticky tape?
Thanks for taking time out to answer my questions i'm extremely confused
Pinpricks, crawling, itching (although not as relentless as scabies). You could just have a fungal infection from the scabies - that can cause pinpricks and crawling. Get some Ketoconazole shampoo or Econazole cream - both RX. Or try yogurt and acidophilus all over your body.

The springtails don't bite, but they enter your pores to eat the fungus therein. feels like a sliver going in... crawling on top.

Location hidden

#3724 May 30, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Pinpricks, crawling, itching (although not as relentless as scabies). You could just have a fungal infection from the scabies - that can cause pinpricks and crawling. Get some Ketoconazole shampoo or Econazole cream - both RX. Or try yogurt and all over your body.
The springtails don't bite, but they enter your pores to eat the fungus therein. feels like a sliver going in... crawling on top.
Wow HG, I felt that sliver feeling a few months ago. It woke me out of my sleep. It only happened once. I just remember how painful that was I put perm on it and it went away! Does the yogurt and acidophilus work as good as the rx? I looked up acidophilus it looks like it's a probiotic is that correct? Have you found a way to get collembola out of your skin? Thanks for posting! This helps a lot.
will be healed

Wichita Falls, TX

#3726 Jun 1, 2013
Thank you, Fred, for sharing all your research with us on the Morgellon, Lyme thread (that also rids of mites). It is kind of you to share all your hard work to try to help us. I'm so happy for you that you are totally cured now. You must be thrilled. God will bless you for caring enough to share. Well, I guess he already has...you're cured! Praise God!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3727 Jun 1, 2013
umathr wrote:
<quoted text>It is not necessary to brush hard and you can use a wash cloth to work the soap in. If you do use a bath brush use one with soft bristles. Use the aloe once a day in the morning or right after your bath. You said that you had itching in the evening that does make me wonder because the worst itching was always in the wee hours of the morning for me around 2 or 3 in the morning. Try zinc gluconate around 90mg a day zinc is listed as anti parasitic and I do believe it really helped. do not take more than 100mg of zinc a day.I feel like the wormwood I am taking did a good job. If you want wormwood or the zinc you can get them at piping rock vitamins online. You will not have to brush hard to work the soap in, use a wash cloth if that is better, be gentle.
Hi Umathr,
I used your aloe idea to make a very effective skin and hair mix. In a mug, I dissolve two Alka Seltzer tablets in a small amount of water and add about a tablespoon or more of borax. I mix them together to dissolve the borax. Then I fill up the mug with pure aloe gel meant for internal use - it's quite cheap at a health food store. Mix that all together, and use that head to toe. It works like a hair gel in the scalp but kills the mites, and is very effective.

Location hidden

#3728 Jun 2, 2013
Needpeace34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow HG, I felt that sliver feeling a few months ago. It woke me out of my sleep. It only happened once. I just remember how painful that was I put perm on it and it went away! Does the yogurt and acidophilus work as good as the rx? I looked up acidophilus it looks like it's a probiotic is that correct? Have you found a way to get collembola out of your skin? Thanks for posting! This helps a lot.
What does work is fogging with the $300 fogger (I'm not using the $100 a gallon citricide... I'm making my own mostly) and soaking my clothes in vinegar or enzymes 24 hours before washing them. I'll probably try the PCO saod from stopskinmites.com ... so spendy though.

The RX cream works to a certain extent... but I burned my skin overapplying the clove/oregano/cats claw/peppermint mix from stopskinmites.com - so I have to be careful with that. I did order the sunscreen and body wash - jury is still out.

Location hidden

#3729 Jun 2, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
What does work is fogging with the $300 fogger (I'm not using the $100 a gallon citricide... I'm making my own mostly) and soaking my clothes in vinegar or enzymes 24 hours before washing them. I'll probably try the PCO saod from stopskinmites.com ... so spendy though.
The RX cream works to a certain extent... but I burned my skin overapplying the clove/oregano/cats claw/peppermint mix from stopskinmites.com - so I have to be careful with that. I did order the sunscreen and body wash - jury is still out.
I didn't see that mix on stop the mites. I'll go back and ck it out. So is the mix what kills them? I did see that the sunscreen smoothers them. You have to spray cedar everyday right? Good luck let me know about the body wash and sunscreen
I know how

Calgary, Canada

#3730 Jun 2, 2013
Hello, I have scabies and just get this cream named Nixx it helps a lot and it will sting though so yea and dry all of his clothes like really hot make sure he takes a shower hot water and scrub hiself like really good and put his clothes in plastic bag and put it in the garage for about a week and makes sure he doesn't touch any thing like put gloves on and it probely be gone
Kathy darlen

United States

#3731 Jun 3, 2013
First time with scabies.it's been about a month
I have started im itching again for maybe a week. Why does it come back? Ughg I feel nasty I hate this. Mow I know why people commented they felt like going crazy
joan

United States

#3732 Jun 5, 2013
Why does Permetrin need a perscription? Poor people wont go and keep spreading. Should the public health dept get involved ? I think its an epidemic in south florida and people are ashamed or or in denial.Speak ut now . Public seating seem to be a source.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3733 Jun 6, 2013
joan wrote:
Why does Permetrin need a perscription? Poor people wont go and keep spreading. Should the public health dept get involved ? I think its an epidemic in south florida and people are ashamed or or in denial.Speak ut now . Public seating seem to be a source.
It is because permethrin is neurotoxic and has carcinognic implications. Some people on this forum have used 45% permethrin on their skin for months and will suffer health problems from that for the rest of their lives.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TTS...
James

Ottawa, Canada

#3734 Jun 6, 2013
If you have only a few bumps then Permithrin will do however if you have it in multiple places on your body here is what I did and I am starting to win this 4 month war...
1) Do 2 cycles of Permithrin 4 days a part. Careful not to burn your skin or get too sick.
2) Get Vermox or Ivermectin. Sorry you'll have to live with ingesting poison. Having millions of critters driving you suicidal is far worse.
3) Use hot water and longer cycle in the wash and dryer adding vinegar and Borax to the wash.
4) Clean sheets and comforter daily for first 2 weeks until you are absolutely sure the scabies are gone
5) Freeze your pillow through the day and your footwear at night to kill them rascals
6) Wash floors, stay away from couched that have material or cannot be wiped off daily. Clean your car seat daily.
7) Bath adding tea tree oil, neem, Borax, hydrogen peroxide and add some aloe.
8) Preventative maintenance: Combine 3 tablespoons moisturizing lotion (with vitamin E) with 1 tbs grape seed oil (other oils will work however the consistency of the lotion is better with grape seed oil) liberally add turmeric powder, 3 drops neem oil and 3 drops tea tree oil and use for 2 weeks.
9) Stating the obvious... Stay away from people and ensure your room-mates or family are also treated.

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA

#3735 Jun 7, 2013
cindilu wrote:
I am only returning to this forum to point out that I have been completely cured going on six weeks.
You won't believe what cured me, most of the forum has been using "Freedom 45 Spot-on for extra large dogs" as a topical method to manage symptoms.
Well the online vet supply company screwed up my order and mailed me the same product BUT it's the Freedom 45 Spot-on for horses (equine). It comes in a larger box with six slightly larger tubettes. The ingredients say 45% Permethrin but there must be something else added that is not on the label or perhaps a different kind of Permethrin because the one for extra large dogs did not cure but the one for horses wiped them out in three weeks with no side effects. I am completely cured. I bought mine at EntirelyPets.com but you can order it from Jeffers Horse Supplies too. I wish I could share my cure with those of you who have been on this forum for years. You no longer have to suffer. Get this and cover your body with it and in three weeks you are cured like me. And my case was severe!
Hi, I actually have the freedom - spot on 45 pipettes, I dilute them by putting half into my carpet cleaning solution, I can say my carpet feels squeaky clean. I have thought about trying a high dose of 45% but I need more info in order to try it, what makes me leary is the fact that i cannot put it on my child, I want us to both be treated at the same time. On top of clove oil etc. I have started taking clove capsules, its been 3 months already that I have have had it, my son for two. I suppose if I decide to try the freedom 45, I can put the eliminite 5% that I have not applied on my son yet (on him), I have a (3) 120mg tube scrip that I haven't filled yet, because its so pricey. I put the Iver paste in his cereal two weeks ago, and last week we did Iver paste topical with coconut as a carrier oil, we applied all over after shower, he felt better, I instantly got more crawling, but the next day I felt ok...of course the ok feeling was very temporary, but I am willing to give it another shot and use every two-three days this time, I hear that is when eggs hatch, not every week like the dumb derms say.

Please inbox me so I can get some more info on exactly how you applied your last round of Freedom-45?, how long did you have it on? did you apply it straight or use a carrier oil?, how many times have you done the freedom-45 before you got the cured results?

Thank you and It sgood to know you are cured.

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA

#3736 Jun 7, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Umathr,
I used your aloe idea to make a very effective skin and hair mix. In a mug, I dissolve two Alka Seltzer tablets in a small amount of water and add about a tablespoon or more of borax. I mix them together to dissolve the borax. Then I fill up the mug with pure aloe gel meant for internal use - it's quite cheap at a health food store. Mix that all together, and use that head to toe. It works like a hair gel in the scalp but kills the mites, and is very effective.
Hmmm,I'd like to try this.
So Disappointed

Ellijay, GA

#3737 Jun 9, 2013
About 4 weeks ago I starting itching and had small bumps all over my back and stomach. Went to the doctor and got a powerful steroid shot and some crème for exema. Didn't work. A week later I went back and got another steroid shot. A week later, saw a different doc and he broke the news that I had scabies. No big deal. One treatment with permethrin 5% cream and I'd be good to go. Plus wash bedding and clothes worn in last 72 hours in hot water and dry. Did that and way more. Nope. Just did my 3rd treatment with the permethrin cream. Started itching last night and took enough benedryl to overdose a cow. Covered myself with Neosporin and woke up feeling better. Now it's back. I cleaned from the time I got home from work until I went to bed last week. Every day. Washed all my bedding every single day. In fact, I have washed everything that can be washed. I am worn out. There's not a rug left in my house. All my pillows are in plastic bags. Was thinking about setting off the bombs tomorrow and I just read about taking a bath in Clorox but my skin is so sensitive and I am allergic to Clorox. Does anyone have the perfect remedy? I can't live like this. I just found this site so maybe I haven't read carefully. Have mercy on me. I have one more tube of the Permethrin cream but I hate to poison myself.(Doc doesn't know about this last tube I have). Help!
Beckie

Bronx, NY

#3738 Jun 9, 2013
So Disappointed wrote:
About 4 weeks ago I starting itching and had small bumps all over my back and stomach. Went to the doctor and got a powerful steroid shot and some crème for exema. Didn't work. A week later I went back and got another steroid shot. A week later, saw a different doc and he broke the news that I had scabies. No big deal. One treatment with permethrin 5% cream and I'd be good to go. Plus wash bedding and clothes worn in last 72 hours in hot water and dry. Did that and way more. Nope. Just did my 3rd treatment with the permethrin cream. Started itching last night and took enough benedryl to overdose a cow. Covered myself with Neosporin and woke up feeling better. Now it's back. I cleaned from the time I got home from work until I went to bed last week. Every day. Washed all my bedding every single day. In fact, I have washed everything that can be washed. I am worn out. There's not a rug left in my house. All my pillows are in plastic bags. Was thinking about setting off the bombs tomorrow and I just read about taking a bath in Clorox but my skin is so sensitive and I am allergic to Clorox. Does anyone have the perfect remedy? I can't live like this. I just found this site so maybe I haven't read carefully. Have mercy on me. I have one more tube of the Permethrin cream but I hate to poison myself.(Doc doesn't know about this last tube I have). Help!
Have you asked your doc for stromecol? Or the iver pills? This may help. Also even after you treat and they are dead you will still itch but less, you will also see bumps appear. Make sure you treat everyone in your home including pets. I would look up inver threads. Good luck!

Location hidden

#3739 Jun 9, 2013
Beckie wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you asked your doc for stromecol? Or the iver pills? This may help. Also even after you treat and they are dead you will still itch but less, you will also see bumps appear. Make sure you treat everyone in your home including pets. I would look up inver threads. Good luck!
If the iver doesn't work, you may have something different... check out stopskinmites.com and invisibleparasites.com

I did rounds and rounds of iver...along with all the other scabies remedies.... I didn't have scabies. So the only thing that's helped me is anti-fungals (econazole, oral lamasil, lots of herbs) and soaking my clothing and fogging my house.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3740 Jun 9, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
If the iver doesn't work, you may have something different... check out stopskinmites.com and invisibleparasites.com
I did rounds and rounds of iver...along with all the other scabies remedies.... I didn't have scabies. So the only thing that's helped me is anti-fungals (econazole, oral lamasil, lots of herbs) and soaking my clothing and fogging my house.
Treating skin symptoms has no positive long term effect whatsoever on eliminating your systemic infections.

Location hidden

#3741 Jun 9, 2013
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Treating skin symptoms has no positive long term effect whatsoever on eliminating your systemic infections.
Fred! Not everyone has borrelia and babesia! The whole world does not have what you have.

Some people have scabies. That's why the scabies meds work for some people.

Some people don't have scabies. They have an environmental pest that causes their dermatitis. Like me, they have to soak their clothing and fog.

Some people have lyme disease. And some of those will follow your protocols and some won't.

Probably a good idea to clean up your diet anyhow. Probably a good idea to take immune enhancing herbs. But nobody is going to do anything you recommend if you keep telling everyone they have lyme disease and you have the only answer to their problem. It's not helping you or them to be so insufferable. Stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) 1 hr ashleyshere 1,195
moxidectin for mites? 1 hr ashleyshere 8
Do you get new bumps after post-scabies? (Sep '11) 5 hr Seeker66 235
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) 18 hr Curious 253
Topical Ivermectin: A New Successful Treatment ... (Feb '11) 18 hr Andy 71
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews 20 hr PITALOKA 1
Does Permethrin even work?! (Mar '07) Thu mickey 260

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE