umathr

Rockville, MD

#3698 May 21, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wormwood is a bad choice for what you are infected with.
Its aa combination of herbs not just wormwood. I really think I have scabies and just scabies or rather I had scabies. I went to one of your recommended sites and I do not have those symptoms, it was brain health I think. The wormwood combination is black walnut leaf, wormwood, quassia. and cloves, also male fern root. I do not know what its doing but I do get a good feeling about taking it in regard to scabies. Also I think the zinc really helps, take zinc gluconate. You can go to webMd to read up about zinc. You have given a lot of information Fred it will take time to read.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3699 May 21, 2013
umathr wrote:
<quoted text>Its aa combination of herbs not just wormwood. I really think I have scabies and just scabies or rather I had scabies. I went to one of your recommended sites and I do not have those symptoms, it was brain health I think. The wormwood combination is black walnut leaf, wormwood, quassia. and cloves, also male fern root. I do not know what its doing but I do get a good feeling about taking it in regard to scabies. Also I think the zinc really helps, take zinc gluconate. You can go to webMd to read up about zinc. You have given a lot of information Fred it will take time to read.
Fundamentally you don't seem to understand that weather you had scabies or not you may have contracted an insect vectored infection from any variety of insects. Maybe you had a cat or dog with fleas, maybe you got bitten by a bedbug , it could have been years ago because these infections lay low until you are vulnerable or may be it was passed to you from the scabies infection that you started with.

Sulfur does kill scabies you are right and as much of it as you have used , I should have bought stock in sulfur, You would have killed them in a month. How long have you been posting her now, over a year it seems to me. So what is left once the mites are gone.

It is better than even odds that you have an insect vectored infection.
You need to have skin scrapings and you need to get your own microscope or at least an eyeloupe with 60x mag. And then you need to look at any samples very carefully.

You drenched yourself in sulfur for a year or so, there is not a mite in the universe that can survive that, everything you have heard on this site about the supermite is just baseless conjecture.

Thanks for the tip on the zinc but getting the big picture on how to drive your health approach is much more complicated than using zinc.

Read my posts on the Borax thread going back at least a month, hopefully you will get a broader based understanding.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3700 May 21, 2013
will be healed wrote:
I just ran out of sulfur soap. Will get more soon. Been using whole time. I don't let it dry on me bc my skin is already very dried out and I think that would make it dryer. I bought the organic aloe vera and use it. But how do u use it w the sulfur soap dried on ur skin? Just put it over the dried out soap once that soap dries? I took zinc a lot for a while a couple months ago and it made my skin terribly dry. When my skin gets dry I notice it makes the problem worse. So far the star anise oil seems to be making some progress. I am taking lecithin for my liver now as well as milk thistle. I know from the symptoms that this is a resistant mite..most likey scabies due to the areas it goes to (not the same areas that bird mites go to). But I plan to read the rest of the articles Fred because tho I am quite sure I know what this is, because no one else in my household has a problem with it, there must be something going on with me that is allowing it to thrive. I have some theories now after all I've seen: one is that what the ivermectin horsepaste box says is probably more accurate, that is, that the ivermectin for "summer sores" on horses kills only the third stage larva. I think that AT THE MOST that's what it does. At least for mine. Because it sure doesn't kill the adults. I've been taking it on and off and in different dosages now for many months and it appears to do nothing. Tho, since I've been taking it for 19 days straight now I am doing a bit better than the beginning of the 19 days, but I think that may even have more to do with the anise oil.When I ran out of thatl ast week it all came roaring back. The other theory that I am almost positive of is that this disease used to be easily treated, decades ago, with 3 nights of sulfur, or perhaps beach baths. Then, to make it go away in 1 night, they invented Lindane. Then the mites became resistent to that so they invented permethrin. Then, about a decade ago or a bit less, they (or many strains of them) became resistant to the permethrin. So now we are in a world of trouble. But it still isn't hopeless. I have read many scientific studies that say hey are resistant to permethrin and ivermectrin often now.
I know some were cured with clove but it didn't work for me.That woman also said she fasted and prayed so that was more likely her cure (Praise God...He STILL HEALS)!! Anyway, may we all be healed, physically and spiritually, very soon in The Name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God who loved us and gave Himself for us, and by whose wounds we are healed.
You said you were the only one in your house infected. That is not something you will see with a mite infection.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/skinandhair/20...

"It is highly contagious that means it is spread from person to person by direct physical contact.

It tends to spread around communities like schools and residential homes.

In a family, if one person has it, the whole family should be treated with appropriate medicine to cure it."

O.K. what's wrong with this picture?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3701 May 21, 2013
Yes, I agree. Something is wrong with my system. I have read some of the articles you posted but haven't had the chance to read them all. I want to. So busy tending to family needs, cooking, cleaning, laundry etc. plus all the extra sanitizing and treating. I'm also run down from it all and the stress and the iver probably. which I need to quit. Keep planning to then I get scared to. Crazy. I need more faith.
I know some of the things you mentioned I looked up (like what you say u r diagnosed with) but my symptoms didn't match them. However, the stuff about pathogens and biofilms etc is interesting and I'm thinking maybe something like that is going on with me. I tried to find the clove oil capsules but no one carries them here. Will try one more store, then try to get it online. Have spent a fortune and tried so many things. So tired and weary. Yes, I need to have more faith.
Somehow I do believe God is even working all of this suffering out for good that we're all going through.
But I still ask Him constantly to heal us. I believe He will soon.
I wish there were some way you could simplify your knowledge and the treatment. It is hard to digest all of it. Not everyone is good at understanding really long and complex things and not everyone has time to research all of it even tho we'd love to. Especially us busy Moms. We hardly have time to do the essentials. And there's nothing wrong with being simple. No one can help how intelligent they are any more than they can help how beautiful they are. But sadly in most societies, esp ours, I know, it seems fine to put someone down for not being brilliant but not ok to put them down for not being born beautiful. God makes us either intellectual or gorgeous so we shouldn't brag about either one or put anyone down for not being either one.
Anyway, if there is any way u might be able to simplify for us ur vast knowledge it would probably help us busy simpletons.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3702 May 21, 2013
will be healed wrote:
Yes, I agree. Something is wrong with my system. I have read some of the articles you posted but haven't had the chance to read them all. I want to. So busy tending to family needs, cooking, cleaning, laundry etc. plus all the extra sanitizing and treating. I'm also run down from it all and the stress and the iver probably. which I need to quit. Keep planning to then I get scared to. Crazy. I need more faith.
I know some of the things you mentioned I looked up (like what you say u r diagnosed with) but my symptoms didn't match them. However, the stuff about pathogens and biofilms etc is interesting and I'm thinking maybe something like that is going on with me. I tried to find the clove oil capsules but no one carries them here. Will try one more store, then try to get it online. Have spent a fortune and tried so many things. So tired and weary. Yes, I need to have more faith.
Somehow I do believe God is even working all of this suffering out for good that we're all going through.
But I still ask Him constantly to heal us. I believe He will soon.
I wish there were some way you could simplify your knowledge and the treatment. It is hard to digest all of it. Not everyone is good at understanding really long and complex things and not everyone has time to research all of it even tho we'd love to. Especially us busy Moms. We hardly have time to do the essentials. And there's nothing wrong with being simple. No one can help how intelligent they are any more than they can help how beautiful they are. But sadly in most societies, esp ours, I know, it seems fine to put someone down for not being brilliant but not ok to put them down for not being born beautiful. God makes us either intellectual or gorgeous so we shouldn't brag about either one or put anyone down for not being either one.
Anyway, if there is any way u might be able to simplify for us ur vast knowledge it would probably help us busy simpletons.
I can't do anything more than I have done. I already went way out of my way to try and help the people here but I believe it is hopeless.

If you ever feel like reading then go read all my posts on the borax thread from the last month or so. If you don't want to take responsibility for your own health then maybe God will perform some miracle.
FRED

Golden, CO

#3703 May 22, 2013
I can't make it any clearer than this.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TP8...

If reading for an hour is some huge burden then I don't know what to tell you.
will be healed

Wichita Falls, TX

#3705 May 22, 2013
Thank you for that, Fred. I just took my first three clove capsules this evening (found some at a store), instead of the ivermectin. I didn't get all the other supplements yet because I didn't have the money. Will possibly gradually.

Feeling much better today and tonight.
No itching at all. Believing I've received my healing. Believing is the key: "only believe". It's so hard with this because of the torment of it multiplying or spreading to others.

Umathr, I did do the bath brush and sulfur last night and left it on. Then did the aloe vera. It was a bit harsh on my skin, esp my arms, stomach and thighs. They were red and swelled up this morning. Maybe my skin is too sensitive after everything...or maybe I brushed to hard or something. But, I haven't itched today or at all during the usual itchy evening hours! And no new bumps.

I also just began using the Tria Home Laser a couple of days ago (just got it) so that may be helping also. Been zappin the bumps and they've been healing. Will keep u posted on this.
will be healed

Wichita Falls, TX

#3706 May 23, 2013
Steady improvement with the Tria Home Laser for hair removal. It works for light to medium skin and zaps dark hair, but it's zapping these mites very well, too. I also have not had much of a problem after doing your regimen the other night, Umathr, even though was very hard on my skin (I guess since ur all healed u may not return to the forum to even read this)! Maybe the brush should only be used on the tougher skin areas and a washcloth on the more delicate areas. I'm feeling very hopeful and recommend the Tria, too(know its not cheap).
Remember, life is a test. We will have trials but we will get through them. This is a very painful one, but we must keep our faith. God bless and heal all of you. I'm believing for all of us.
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3707 May 24, 2013
will be healed wrote:
Steady improvement with the Tria Home Laser for hair removal. It works for light to medium skin and zaps dark hair, but it's zapping these mites very well, too. I also have not had much of a problem after doing your regimen the other night, Umathr, even though was very hard on my skin (I guess since ur all healed u may not return to the forum to even read this)! Maybe the brush should only be used on the tougher skin areas and a washcloth on the more delicate areas. I'm feeling very hopeful and recommend the Tria, too(know its not cheap).
Remember, life is a test. We will have trials but we will get through them. This is a very painful one, but we must keep our faith. God bless and heal all of you. I'm believing for all of us.
It is not necessary to brush hard and you can use a wash cloth to work the soap in. If you do use a bath brush use one with soft bristles. Use the aloe once a day in the morning or right after your bath. You said that you had itching in the evening that does make me wonder because the worst itching was always in the wee hours of the morning for me around 2 or 3 in the morning. Try zinc gluconate around 90mg a day zinc is listed as anti parasitic and I do believe it really helped. do not take more than 100mg of zinc a day.I feel like the wormwood I am taking did a good job. If you want wormwood or the zinc you can get them at piping rock vitamins online. You will not have to brush hard to work the soap in, use a wash cloth if that is better, be gentle.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3708 May 24, 2013
Adana wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried natural things before for this and I'm not going to try another one. Please don't recommend them unless they have CURED YOUR scabies.
Adana - did you you consider collembola?
That's what it turned out I had.
http://stopskinmites.com/
http://collembolahumantreatment.wordpress.com...
http://www.invisibleparasites.com/

Location hidden

#3709 May 24, 2013
TeamHG wrote:
HungryGhost congrats on finding out the bug your fighting. About how big does your bug look like to the naked eye? Good for you not stressing about fighting morgs. Kick that crap in the balls! Your a firecracker, nothing sexier then a strong woman that will do what she needs to do to get the job done!
You will now have boss man Fred comment on how stupid, and dumb you are. Don't listen to him. Keep fighting! You will win. Best of luck to you. Keep us updated on your progress maybe start your own thread so we can see how your fight is going.
Thanks for your support. I do kick ass.

Full grown springtails are about 3/4 the size of a flea. But they moult constantly, so they start out the size of half a period. I've had all sizes come out of my skin, although many of the black speck that come out are actual fungal hyphae. I haven't had those ID'd yet... it's difficult - requires a medical mycologist, staining, special gathering techniques, etc. I'm leaning toward Curvularia Lunata, which has documented cases of black specks coming out of people infested with the fungus, or Cladosporium, also back.

Megan Wells of http://stopskinmites.com/reported that Sclerotina Sclerotiorum was found on the skin of a sufferer. This is also a possibility.

I feel better now than I have in months - although not yet cured. I won't be until I move out of this infested apt. The problem is getting out and not taking them with me.
Me too

Wallingford, CT

#3710 May 25, 2013
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
Don't waste time or money on drs they are a joke buy oil of oregano put it on it stinks and makes the area warm but it works also take 3 drops or so in water and drink ....take baths in borax sea salt or Epsom salt and 20 or so alfalfa tablets crushed also take immune booster and vitamens use a scrubbing Make sure you treat hair and scalp bath for 30 to 60 min. Clean clean clean car shoes furniture wear clothes only once an wash good luck
tennessee

Charlotte, NC

#3711 May 27, 2013
I've had crusted scabies. the main spot on my face but they traveled all over, for two and half years.im going to seek counseling.lol. its been hard to survive this and enduring a seperation. my whole family thinks im nuts and on drugs. no diagnosis, even my boyfriend doesn't believe me, but I like sex.lol. got me through some tough times.") I I am using permetrin ten from co-op. working great, possibly too strong? id pour gas and light a match at this point.I look pretty scary right now. wrinkled thick skin. mites and eggs r rolling out of my face. what helps moisturize best? what's best way to get rid of crusties? I'm gonna try warm compreses. the hairs from mites come out too.I see them all over now that u know what they look like. they rise to the skin laying flat. different sizes. thought they were worms for the longest. lol. arched range in size, black white, some two toned. some have movement ever so slightly. Im a hair dresser and there is no follicle, pointy on one end spearlike and the other end a dot.

Location hidden

#3712 May 27, 2013
tennessee wrote:
I've had crusted scabies. the main spot on my face but they traveled all over, for two and half years.im going to seek counseling.lol. its been hard to survive this and enduring a seperation. my whole family thinks im nuts and on drugs. no diagnosis, even my boyfriend doesn't believe me, but I like sex.lol. got me through some tough times.") I I am using permetrin ten from co-op. working great, possibly too strong? id pour gas and light a match at this point.I look pretty scary right now. wrinkled thick skin. mites and eggs r rolling out of my face. what helps moisturize best? what's best way to get rid of crusties? I'm gonna try warm compreses. the hairs from mites come out too.I see them all over now that u know what they look like. they rise to the skin laying flat. different sizes. thought they were worms for the longest. lol. arched range in size, black white, some two toned. some have movement ever so slightly. Im a hair dresser and there is no follicle, pointy on one end spearlike and the other end a dot.
That's not scabies. They're round. It could be collembola... but you need a microscope to really know. Get a microscope and ID them positively. When I finally saw collembola, I knew that I had a fungus issue (they eat fungus) and an environmental issue to deal with. It helped immensely to see exactly what bug was plaguing me.
Jojo

New York, NY

#3713 May 28, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not scabies. They're round. It could be collembola... but you need a microscope to really know. Get a microscope and ID them positively. When I finally saw collembola, I knew that I had a fungus issue (they eat fungus) and an environmental issue to deal with. It helped immensely to see exactly what bug was plaguing me.

How do you know you have collembola?
I don't itch at night anymore. I do have rashes though I suffer from eczema. Its been a while since my last iver an perm and everyone in a while I feel crawling, I have seen black specks when I look under a microscope it looks lik nothing or lint. My skin just feels uncomfortable. Good luck on your battle
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3715 May 29, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your support. I do kick ass.
Full grown springtails are about 3/4 the size of a flea. But they moult constantly, so they start out the size of half a period. I've had all sizes come out of my skin, although many of the black speck that come out are actual fungal hyphae. I haven't had those ID'd yet... it's difficult - requires a medical mycologist, staining, special gathering techniques, etc. I'm leaning toward Curvularia Lunata, which has documented cases of black specks coming out of people infested with the fungus, or Cladosporium, also back.
Megan Wells of http://stopskinmites.com/reported that Sclerotina Sclerotiorum was found on the skin of a sufferer. This is also a possibility.
I feel better now than I have in months - although not yet cured. I won't be until I move out of this infested apt. The problem is getting out and not taking them with me.
If you have scabies on your face, like I did for a while. I could feel them run across my face, the little buggers. I have found that sulfur soap and or aloe gel will get them off your face, fast. Probably aloe or the soap will do the job and quickly at that. Zinc is a very inexpensive vitamin, if you look it up you will see it is parasiticidal, I feel it works very well against scabies. Sulfur soap, and aloe gel, zinc gluconate, and wormwood are all inexpensive. If you look zinc up on webmd you will see why the zinc gluconate, as opposed to other kinds of zinc. Although there are more expensive kinds of zinc and they may work better, I guess they do work better, but zinc gluconate is so cheap and I feel works very well. I am wondering what has happened to Fred and I will be healed.

Location hidden

#3717 May 29, 2013
Jojo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know you have collembola?
I don't itch at night anymore. I do have rashes though I suffer from eczema. Its been a while since my last iver an perm and everyone in a while I feel crawling, I have seen black specks when I look under a microscope it looks lik nothing or lint. My skin just feels uncomfortable. Good luck on your battle
Put down glue traps. The collembola leave/eat a fungus on your skin... that's the black specs that look like lint - fungal hyphae. I've caught them on my skin, but when you touch them their legs crumple, so they are hard to ID from skin samples. I have gotten a positive ID from skin samples, but the best looking ones I catch on glue traps.

I've had a huge improvement from Econazole cream, and fogging my environment. They aren't totally gone, but I've been fogging for less than a week.
Jojo

New York, NY

#3718 May 30, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Put down glue traps. The collembola leave/eat a fungus on your skin... that's the black specs that look like lint - fungal hyphae. I've caught them on my skin, but when you touch them their legs crumple, so they are hard to ID from skin samples. I have gotten a positive ID from skin samples, but the best looking ones I catch on glue traps.
I've had a huge improvement from Econazole cream, and fogging my environment. They aren't totally gone, but I've been fogging for less than a week.
How do they feel? Do you feel like they are biting you? I am extremely confused. I did perm treatment and I felt better, but due to crawly and pinprick every once in a while I feel like something is still in me. No one else feels bites. The econazole cream is an rx? Also how do they look on sticky tape?
Thanks for taking time out to answer my questions i'm extremely confused
Mimi

London, UK

#3719 May 30, 2013
I've got doubts about the sulphur soap. Sulphur bacteria under my skin cause any common soap to be instantly absorbed and a few hours later I stink of foul sulphur. My logic tells me that the sulphur bacteria have broken down the sodium laureth sulfate. There are also salt bacteria under the skin, which break down the sodium: these go with salt in a hot bath but you have to come out quickly because they are sensitive to the tiniest drop in temperature and get back into the skin. To avoid this, I use a bundle of scrap copper pipes in my bath, which kill 95% of all bacteria, but not the sulphur ones. The salt bacteria usually give the builders screaming armpits and feet, because most building materials are collected from sea shores, where there is a lot of salt. I had the most foul smelling armpits and feet and now the copper has worked, but my feet still smell of sulphur in closed shoes.

The sulphur bacteria come from discharge pipes and are anaerobic. I think the insect highly depends on them and i trully believe that if one finds a way to get rid of the sulphur bacteria, the game is over. The copper does not kill them because the copper ions only electrocute bacteria that are electrically sensitive, whereas the sulphur's tiny experts know that sulphur is the top class insulator of electricity, all plastics are based on sulphur and our own skin, this beautiful polymer, has its texture and strength mostly based on sulphur.

I noticed that there are times when the scabies wants acids, and then the bleach in the bath works best. It will also undo the excess sodium cloggind up the skin because of the insect at other times. But there are times when the insect wants sulphur, and then the fingernails grow weak and break, and it sends its threads right under the skin, where the body probably sends its sulphur most readily. i got fooled many times thinking that garlic or onion deters scabies. it only makes it happy, because the strength of the coating of its eggs and the strength of all keratin depends on sulphur.

Being anaerobic, sulphur bacteria need to be fooled to come out of the skin so any calcium or charcoal inside of which they can hide is good for insoles. But i'm absolutely desperate seeing the cost of these charcoal insoles, if I am to spend one every day! I haven't got 12 pounds a day!
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you were the only one in your house infected. That is not something you will see with a mite infection.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/skinandhair/20...
"It is highly contagious that means it is spread from person to person by direct physical contact.
It tends to spread around communities like schools and residential homes.
In a family, if one person has it, the whole family should be treated with appropriate medicine to cure it."
O.K. what's wrong with this picture?
Ben There

United States

#3720 May 30, 2013
For scabies soak in tea tree oil one tablesppon for 20 minutes 4 nights in a row. Don't get it in your mouth it is toxic if ingested. If you still have symptoms in a week repeat the treatment. All family members must do it even those without symptoms. Wash clothing in borax and oxi clean. For rat or bird mites use neem and for demodex take vitamin D to improve your immune system. Improving your immune system is only thing that works for demodex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgellons and Lyme from mite infections (May '13) 30 min trisha springboard 451
Post Scabies or reinfection? HELP I'm so scared 51 min scaredofscabies 3
How to get rid of scabies...very quick and on p... (Aug '12) 7 hr Dan 45
White and black specks...crawlies....scratch ma... (Jan '08) 17 hr jeana 128
Scabies or shingles (Aug '13) Wed pretty crazy 3
Scabies but no rash, just itching & crawling fe... (Mar '12) Tue BAS 125
i think i have a cure... onions! (Feb '11) Tue ingliskf 22
More from around the web