how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? its driving me mad...

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Comments (Page 173)

Showing posts 3,441 - 3,460 of4,010
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
healed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Feelin ill after 8th day in a row of iver. Helped a lot but not completely. I'm stopping bc of bad side effects. Have a little one so need to stick around. Anyone do this b4? Fred? I may try the clove capsules next. Is that what cured u?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

healed wrote:
Feelin ill after 8th day in a row of iver. Helped a lot but not completely. I'm stopping bc of bad side effects. Have a little one so need to stick around. Anyone do this b4? Fred? I may try the clove capsules next. Is that what cured u?
Hi Healed, when I used iver the injection one I noticed that my eyes would be blurry for about two days and would be normal again. I never did iver back to back though. I know that everyone says that the cattle iver is the same as the pills, but I noticed that when I would take the iver pills I never had blurry vision. What are your symptoms? You should drink some water with lemon in it, as much as you can. It will help detox your liver.
Take care of your self for your little one. I know these mites are the spawn of the devil. Are you sure that you have scabies and not some other mite? Praying for you and a speedy recovery.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

healed wrote:
Yes I pushed Ivermectin to the limits with no results. I took a 3x dose orally for a month at the same time I was using pour on Iver all over my skin every day for a month. There is something called "the grapefruit juice effect", the active ingredient is bergamot. What it does is to disable the P4503a4 enzymes in your liver that metabolize Iver. It works up to 46% that way more Iver gets in your bloodstream.The mites also have the p4503a4 enzyme as a defense mechanism. So I would drink grapefruit juice 2 hours before dosing to prepare my liver enzymes and I rubbed bergamot oil all over my skin 2hours before putting on the pour on to disable the mites enzymes. I also used a liver support formula during this time. I researched Iver more than anyone had and pushed the limits of what I thought I could get away with. In the end it didn't work.
If you carefully look at all the posts here the people who have been cured by Iver 99% relapse or give up posting. Iver is kind of an urban legend like bigfoot.

The problem is that it's not just mites anymore, it's the infections they carry that get inside your cells. Those are very hard to get rid of but it's possible, it will take some understanding though.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9574819

http://chemgroups.ucdavis.edu/~shaw/CHE_150_2...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19125173

"A 7-fold increase in esterase activity, a 4-fold increase in GST activity and a 2-fold increase in cytochrome P450 monooxygenase activity were observed in resistant mites compared to sensitive mites."

Yes I spent my time with Iver, but find it somewhat irrelevant at this point.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Needpeace34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Healed, when I used iver the injection one I noticed that my eyes would be blurry for about two days and would be normal again. I never did iver back to back though. I know that everyone says that the cattle iver is the same as the pills, but I noticed that when I would take the iver pills I never had blurry vision. What are your symptoms? You should drink some water with lemon in it, as much as you can. It will help detox your liver.
Take care of your self for your little one. I know these mites are the spawn of the devil. Are you sure that you have scabies and not some other mite? Praying for you and a speedy recovery.
You can't really do a good job detoxing your liver unless you kill the pathogens that live there because they are constantly producing toxins. The water with lemon will help a little bit but the biggest player for detoxing your live is getting your G.I. tract working properly so the good bacteria that is supposed to be there will actually process the toxins out of your system instead of getting reapsorbed. Then when you treat for pathogens in the liver you can detox the result.

This is just one piece of the health puzzle but an important one. Everyone should go google and read about this.

http://hbmag.com/probiotics-implants-how-frie...
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Anyone doing the clove capsule treatment, the best way would to work on your detox pathways first for a couple weeks prior to starting that way you won't experience liver and kidney discomfort from the toxins produced by the die off inside you. Once you've gotten your detox pathways up and running again then you can proceed much more efficiently.

Also following the above recommendations will make great strides to make your body system aerobic where pathogens can't thrive instead of the anaerobic and acidic environment that invites them.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

post # 3658 went missing, here it is.

How important is it to restore your detox pathways?

It has something to do with DNA. DNA likes to make life. A few years back I remember reading about a frozen mammoth they found in Siberia that was dead for million years or whatever. The DNA was usable so the proposal is that they are going to try and clone it.

DNA is pretty durable and it doesnít die in the same sense that an organism does. Mycoplasma is an infection that is actually caused by pathogenic DNA remnants . When bacteria, fungi,viruses or protozoas , amoebas, etc. are killed inside you then they are essentially rotting corpses but their DNA fragments go on. Dr. Garth Nicholson Phd. A nobel prize nominee said that mycoplasma is actually an infection of virulent DNA. The DNA becomes virulent because the pathogens actually work in symbiosis and share DNA so they can share survival and resistance strategies.

Whatever you are treating with when you kill a pathogen inside you then the fragments need to be detoxed efficiently. If your detox pathways arenít functioning then those fragments go into a continuous cycle of getting reapsorbed in your body and eventually find their way inside cells where they try to do what DNA does, make life. Only the kind of life that DNA from pathogens make isnít fun for you to live with.

You need to revitalize your Liver because it filters the blood and if your blood isnít clean then the cell ports get clogged up and a viscous cycle of cellular disfunction starts. Lecithin supplement will revitalize a damaged liver and help to strengthen cell walls. Taurine promotes bile production which is essential for good detoxing.

A healthy G.I. tract is needed because that is the purpose of the good bacteria there. Using a probiotic to restore that is essential. Only 2-4% of the probiotic makes it past the stomach acid on its way to the colon so you have to administer them rectally, in this way you can restore the flora in 4-5 days. Anyone who has exposed themselves to all the chemicals on the scabies forum needs this kind of repair work above.
People take Omega 3 lipids but they have to be balanced with Omega 6 lipids like lecithin , you need both.

People have used H2o2 on this forum but the use of that actually causes oxidative stress and itís a bad idea. Oxygen therapy is a very good idea to get your cell function back but you have to do it differently. There is an ionic oxygen formula that contains respiratory enzymes and trace minerals, the respiratory enzymes are what the cells use to process oxygen. This formula doesnít create oxygen until it is inside your cells. The kind I use is called oxylift and it was very well researched.

Getting the fungal growths out of you is a good Idea too because many pathogens feed off those.Using olive leaf extract tincture twice a day for a month or so will clear the fungal growths. Do all of these together and you will feel much better for it. I like the herb-pharm brand, it's very good quality and not too expensive.

If you canít detox the nasty stuff thatís getting created inside you then you wonít get your health back and pathogens are constantly secreting toxins inside you even if youíre not killing them.
Cheesie

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

To all the people who suggested tea tree oil.
Thanks. I have had the most peaceful night sleep didn't wake up once with the urge to scratch. I also feel a lot better this morning as well, usually I can feel crawling on my skin but not today.
umathr

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Cheesie wrote:
To all the people who suggested tea tree oil.
Thanks. I have had the most peaceful night sleep didn't wake up once with the urge to scratch. I also feel a lot better this morning as well, usually I can feel crawling on my skin but not today.
good luck with the tea tree, with scabies cures seem to vary according to the individual, I think Fred may be on to something. Fred I also suggest Aloe vera internally.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

umathr wrote:
<quoted text>good luck with the tea tree, with scabies cures seem to vary according to the individual, I think Fred may be on to something. Fred I also suggest Aloe vera internally.
My internal treatment covers all bases and strategies, it's comprehensive and extremely effective. I know of aloe vera but these herbal antimicrobials and biofilm busters combined with intracellular rejuvination will give a person a new lease on life. Combine it with a 100% organic diet with no refined sugar or grains and after 1 year of treatment you'll be walking on sunshine. You need to treat a year due to the nature of biofilms inside you. I'm going to post it just incase anyone is interested. If people who have had mites think this doesn't apply to them then they should rethink that.

Think about this statement from this highly respected doctor.He's talking about a very wide range of afflctions including, M.S., ALS, Chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, etc the list goes on and on.

"In the last decade the majority of outcome-oriented physicians observed a major shift: we realized that it was neither the lack of vitamins or growth hormone that made our patients ill. We discovered that toxicity and chronic infections were most often at the core of the clientís suffering."

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...

The protocol to address insect vectored infections in next post.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

This protocol for eliminating insect vectored infections has been researched extensively please also do your own research;

On Waking take 20 drops of Cinnamon Bark Tincture extract because it opens up everything in your body to allow the next remedies to get there. It is also a broad spectrum antimicrobial and works against mycoplasma too. I use the herb-pharm brand.

http://biomed.papers.upol.cz/getrevsrc.php...

10 minutes later take 15 drops of Samento, it's about $30 a bottle, think thatís enough and so does Dr Marty Ross. That way it will last a long time.

15 minutes later take 15 drops of Banderol. Here is the link as to why.

http://www.townsendletter.com/July2010/sapi07...

15 minutes later take a mix of 30 drops Olive leaf extract tincture,30 drops Rosemary extract tincture and 7 drops Oxylift.
The Olive leaf extract tincture is a powerful and effective broad spectrum antimicrobial that will also rid you of fungal infections. The Rosemary tincture is there to inhibit the quorum sensing of the bacteria.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19827025

The oxylift is an ionic oxygen formula that has respiratory enzymes and trace minerals. Unlike other oxygen therapies that put oxygen in your bloodstream it actually creates oxygen inside your cells. The respiratory enzymes are what your cells use to process oxygen and the trace minerals carry these components into the cells. I believe it is a huge tool in getting rid of these intracellular infections.

15 minutes later take 10 drops of Teasel tincture. Teasel cause the pathogens to come out of hiding in the tissues where they can be attacked and detoxed. It has a long positive track record.

http://www.lyme-disease-research-database.com...

15 minutes later take 20 drops of cryptolepis tincture mixed with 20 drops of Sida acuta Extract tincture, I found them at woodlandessence.com . These are very effective Babesia or broad spectrum protozoa treatments and have been shown to be more effective than pharmaceutical treatments in 60 countries. There is plenty of info on the web about these. Take 1200mg of Artemisinin daily for a 3 day run 3 times spaced at two weeks. Dr. Klinghardt who treats the hard cases said that the lower dose of Artemisinin is not effective for babesia but the malarial dose is so do that.

What is important before you start doing this is that your detox pathways are open. Take a Lecithin supplement for 3 weeks prior to starting the above to get your liver working. Take taurine to increase bile production. Take a probiotic rectally to get your G.I. Tract working. Only 2-4% of probiotics make it through stomach acid and these are essential for detoxing. I would also start using Oxylift at this point to help get cellular function up, thatís important. You should also take a good omega 3 like cod liver oil capsules. You need a balance between omega 6, lecithin, and Omega 3ís.

Take 80,000 units of Serrapeptase enzyme, 2 capsules, before bed to break down biofilms.

All of the above is taken on an empty stomach except the Lecithin and taurine.All the above tinctures are taken with water and the doses will have to be worked up to otherwise youíll herx like crazy.

The Herxheimer effect needs to be thoroughly understood.

http://biovedawellness.com/2010/02/the-herxhe...

This sounds like alot to go through but once you understand what you will have to do and why to actually get well and compare it to other protocols you'll find it is very streamlined.

You have to do the above dosing regimen twice a day , once upon waking and again before dinner.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

If anyone has those internal "mite" sensations the above will take those away completely after a month. They will increase for a little while, that is the pathogen squirming because it doesn't like these new developments.
Shocked

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

I just found out my dogs have Scabies (mange) My understanding is that there are two different types of scabies. One that dogs do not get, but the one dogs will get, humans can get it from the dog, it is said they only last about 3 weeks on human skin, but you can get another infestation if you do not get rid of the source. I have NO IDEA how my dogs got them, We have never had anything close to this sort of thing. My dogs are 5 years and 8 years. This is the first time. I just moved back to Georgia from the west coast. The only solution I can come up with, is that they may have come in contact with them at the vote I use, it is not well disinfectied bulding. And although I did not know it, this is the second time in the past year we have got them. I thought at first it was redbugs, because we had them in Texas, and it resembles the chigger bite, but chigger bites do not spread and these do. Nor are Chigger bite contagious. I am haveing to wash EVERYTHING in my house, treat the dogs with a treatment that is used normally for fleas and ticks, and I hope it works, the vet said it would.. But we have to get rid of the infestation, and that is more bothersome. I am going to try the lavender and sulfur soap for myself, and see if that helps. I hope so, because I don't think I can deal with this for long.
I do not undertand it, no where that I have ever lived before, have I had an experience like this. I always thought dirty people had this problem, but we have lived an upper middle class life style, well, up until now anyway, so I am shocked. This is not something I thought would ever happen to myself of my pets.
Shocked

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

I meant to say, the dogs may have come in contact with a source at the vet.
umathr

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Seems like I am really cured, does that sound like famous last words, I hope not. I have been sleeping fine and have no sign of scabies. I was cured using sulfur soap, and aloe vera gel the organic natural kind. I would work the soap into the effected areas with a natural bristle bath brush. Letting it dry on the skin, from time to time I would use the aloe like every day or so. I am also taking wormwood and zinc. I take 60mg of zinc a day. Wormwood is antiparasitic.
umathr

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Shocked wrote:
I meant to say, the dogs may have come in contact with a source at the vet.
You can not get scabies from dogs. I have no idea where I got my scabies from. I am very glad to have got rid of them.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

If you have a mite infestation on your scalp, eye-lashes, nose, ears, feet, and you cannot kill them with ivermectin or permethrin you have Demodicosis. Most of you have Demodicosis, a microscopic mite that you cannot see without a microscope. It burrows under the skin and lives around hair follicles. The only cure is applying 4% Pilocarpine Gel that sufficates the mites immediately. 4% Pilocarpine Gel is mostly used for optical purposes. It costs roughly $100 for a small 4 gram bottle. If you have been infested for more than a year it will take at least four (4) months to be completely cured by this method.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

By the way, this is the only method known to man that cures Demodicosis. Don't expect your dermatologist to know that a verified cure for Demodicosis even exists without prodding them to do a Google search!
losing my sanity

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

I believe i have scabies.. can someone please take a look at my pics and tell me if it looks like scabies?:(

Besides the bumps i itch, feel prickly sensatations, biting and crawling 24/7..

http://m1364.photobucket.com/albumlist/losing...
Irene

Soledad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

I just got infested 3 weeks or so ago I'm 16 and I didn't listen to my mother when she told me to put sheets on my mattress now my biggest concer is that I might need a new mattress my infestation isn't bad atleast I don't think it's bad the doctor gave me 5% pethedermin and I just applied it today I have extreme itching I stopped my self from crying a few times because its bad and my parents don't seems to understand how bad it is what should I do about my mattress ? And any other tips and recommendations to help my treatment and itch PLEASE thank you
Irene

Soledad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

losing my sanity wrote:
I believe i have scabies.. can someone please take a look at my pics and tell me if it looks like scabies?:(
Besides the bumps i itch, feel prickly sensatations, biting and crawling 24/7..
http://m1364.photobucket.com/albumlist/losing...
That looks like scabies if its just there I recommend you put clear nail polish that kills them and do it before they spread

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,441 - 3,460 of4,010
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

154 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Progress' Scabies Forum (Aug '07) 1 hr love it 546
My experience. 2 hr ItchyinAtlanta 1
What WORKS and MISCONCEPTIONS - My Story 2 hr sufferer 7
Post Scabies Red Bumps (Aug '09) 5 hr badbugs 117
Pin Prick & Crawling Sensations? Post Scabies T... (Apr '12) 7 hr love it 183
Post-Scabies Treatment Eczema (Jan '07) 7 hr Leede 322
Post Scabies vs. Active Scabies 8 hr Leede 1
Albendazole (Valbazen) Curing Me (Oct '13) 17 hr Flossy 719
•••