United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Umathr do u have any bites, marks or sores anywhere. I'm going to get some pure aloe vera gel. I look like a polka dot person. I have also lost so much weight. Had this over 5 months now. It was always just on my back and occasionally front, rarely tops of thighs. Now everywhere!! Since switching from sulfur to manuka. I think the star anise oil may have been what killed them off last month then the manuka oil healed the damaged skin. Meanwhile, they were laying eggs or something. Can't be my environment...I disinfect everything constantly.
noscabies

Redway, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

healed wrote:
Wow...50% is the standard...that's high! Is that true! How many x did u have to apply? Did u dilute it?
I didn't dilute it and put it on once a day all over and every time I felt an itch on that spot throughout the day. I did it for a couple of weeks. By then, I've had the bugs for years, so it took a while. I have not heard of any side effects. We bought it in Australia at a Pharmacy, over the counter. It was the only scabies treatment they had there.
healed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Wow! You kept 50% permethrin on you for 2 weeks? Did it bother your nerves? Are u sure it isn't 5%?(That's the standard here in ythe US, but w a script). Thanks...I'm considering it.
I just bought aloe vera gel, 5.70% permethrin (Sentry's 35 day dip for dogs....I don't know about actually using it!), star anise oil and sulfodene skin meds for dog hot spots (2-mercaptobenzothiazole). Also, a lot of sea salt and clove oil. Spent more than half of my grocery money.
hardy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

hiii... everybody ... i was once the sufferer from this ridiculous disease scabies... but now as i am well and a distance away from these bastards living on our skin... i must share my thearpy with you guys ... because only a scabie sufferer know how itchy is this disease...... first of all you should know what these mites do and why are these not going away so easily .. Actually scabie mites lays their eggs under skin's crust and by our body heat they are hatched .. these mites survive on our blood and their movement cause itchiness to us.
these mites also lives on our cloathes ,beds ... everywhere where their is a human contact... these mites can survive up to 7-8 days on cloathing without human contact ... thus scientifically they can be killed by themselves ..if left untouched for about week or a couple of days ..say8-10 days..
... so for complete eradication apply PERMITE 5%CREAM KNOWN AS PERMETHRIN5%. permetrin is the only effective measure againt these mites but ... a pure permethrin 5%extract is needed .. so i recommend PERMITE 5% PERMETHRIN CREAM .... APPLY GENTLYon whole body beneath neck ...use whole package of medicine ... you should apply this after night bath with neem soap....Next morning take bath again with neem soap ... usually the cream must be leave for 8 hours on your body....
Along with all this take ABBOTT ASCAPIL 12A ivermectin albenz. tab. on the day you applied the cream and next day... ie you have to take 2 pills ... a week on adjacent days...
TAKe belarforte tabs 3 times the whole weekand tab t off200 two times a day ......take bath two times ie morning and at night daily with dermal soap (avoid liquid soaps )....... this procedure is for one week ... do it for two weeks ... along with this use to sleep on vinyl covered bed and wash every cloath you use in hot water with boric acid or ammonia or alchohal or borax or fiod gradeDA.... spray boric acid or foodgrade DA on everywhere ...... IF U CAN TRY ... GO FOR A VACCATION OUT FOR A WEEK .. within that period ..u will see scabie is gone from your home ....
Try these measures you will feel better ... thnk u

u can contact for further queries on my facebook .. facebook.com/gguugguu
umathr

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

healed wrote:
Umathr do u have any bites, marks or sores anywhere. I'm going to get some pure aloe vera gel. I look like a polka dot person. I have also lost so much weight. Had this over 5 months now. It was always just on my back and occasionally front, rarely tops of thighs. Now everywhere!! Since switching from sulfur to manuka. I think the star anise oil may have been what killed them off last month then the manuka oil healed the damaged skin. Meanwhile, they were laying eggs or something. Can't be my environment...I disinfect everything constantly.
I do have bite marks on my legs not many though. There is one spot that has been constant I call it my pliades it is still there but faint. Although they are almost gone I have very little symptom. This morning I used some sulfur cream I had made a while ago it felt very good glad I had it. I also ordered zinc the vitamin very cheap looking forward. My feeling is that the scabies will hate it. I also ordered some wormwood herb should be here soon in a day or so. Two bottles of zinc and two bottles of the wormwood cost just about 10 dollars thats inexpensive right. When you put the aloe gel on do it slowly cause it can burn if your skin is broken. I cant wait to start taking the zinc I think the scabies will not like it at all. With scabies your blood ph should be considered you can change the ph with baking soda among other things and probably should, apple cider vinegar. If you have them all over use the aloe slowly at first it might burn. Then use the sulfur soap or cream, take zinc, and change your blood ph, with baking soda, and apple cider vinegar. In the US most of us have to acid blood from our diet. Good luck
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

umathr wrote:
<quoted text>I do have bite marks on my legs not many though. There is one spot that has been constant I call it my pliades it is still there but faint. Although they are almost gone I have very little symptom. This morning I used some sulfur cream I had made a while ago it felt very good glad I had it. I also ordered zinc the vitamin very cheap looking forward. My feeling is that the scabies will hate it. I also ordered some wormwood herb should be here soon in a day or so. Two bottles of zinc and two bottles of the wormwood cost just about 10 dollars thats inexpensive right. When you put the aloe gel on do it slowly cause it can burn if your skin is broken. I cant wait to start taking the zinc I think the scabies will not like it at all. With scabies your blood ph should be considered you can change the ph with baking soda among other things and probably should, apple cider vinegar. If you have them all over use the aloe slowly at first it might burn. Then use the sulfur soap or cream, take zinc, and change your blood ph, with baking soda, and apple cider vinegar. In the US most of us have to acid blood from our diet. Good luck
When did you have an actual skin scraping that was examined for mites under a microscope by a qualified professional?
You also at one point may have had a mite infection but the infections that mites pass to humans are something that cause similar symptoms. So once you kill the mites you are left with those infections to deal with and they cause similar skin symptoms.

If you haven't had a skin scraping recently you should.
noscabies

Redway, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

healed wrote:
Wow! You kept 50% permethrin on you for 2 weeks? Did it bother your nerves? Are u sure it isn't 5%?(That's the standard here in ythe US, but w a script). Thanks...I'm considering it.
I just bought aloe vera gel, 5.70% permethrin (Sentry's 35 day dip for dogs....I don't know about actually using it!), star anise oil and sulfodene skin meds for dog hot spots (2-mercaptobenzothiazole). Also, a lot of sea salt and clove oil. Spent more than half of my grocery money.
Yes, it is 50%. We suffered no side effects and even went for a liver check to make sure.
Clove oil is a neuro toxin, so apply with caution.
losing my sanity

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Okay... i tested something out last night and i think i have a solution. I washed some clothes in the washer on hot with borax and dried in the dryer. I still itched when i put the clothes on, especially my jeans. I didnt just itch but i felt biting and crawling. So... i boiled some clothes in a big pan for 5 minutes, put them in the dryer. Once dried i ironed them on the highest setting. I then took a shower. A very HOT one! It hurt like hell but at the same time felt so good because i know i was getting those bastards. Then put the clothes on that i had boiled and ironed. Cleaned my blow up mattress i got with windex. And now.... i barely even itch or feel biting or crawling. Today has been the most peaceful day I've had in 4 months.

So, BOIL BOIL BOIL ALL CLOTHING! IRON IRON IRON ALL CLOTHING! If it can't be ironed THROW IT AWAY! Same with bedding. If you can't steam clean your furniture THROW IT AWAY! Get a bed bug proof cover for your mattress or THROW IT AWAY! Take the hottest shower you can barely withstand. It hurts but trust me it works.

I have been dealing with these assholes for 4 mos.... maybe even 5 now. I kept getting reinfested every time i got rid of them with permethrin. I now know it was because of my clothing.

Will continue to boil and iron and take very hot showers for the next two weeks. Hopefully by then once the eggs have hatched and I've killed them this damn nightmare will finally be over.
Mary

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Adana wrote:
http://www.tractorsupply.com/ Can anyone please tell which horse paste to purchase at this site. My scalp is crusted in scabies and my face is getting that way too. I can't sleep because they get in my eyes and wiggle on my eyelids. Docs won't help me. The optomitrist saw them, but the regular doctors and dermitologists are a waste. I have high sugar which doesn't help matters any. I take glipizide. Couldn't take the metformin. Anyway, I don't want to talk about the sugar, just the horse paste, please! I'm suffering.
Adana - Was not able to open the link you supplied, but the product I use is the injectable Ivermectin. Please click on the following link: http://www.wammocks.com/Ivomec-ivermectin-Inj...

I don't inject it, I iuse it as a topical (and don't tell anyone), sometimes I take it orally. There are other brands out on Amazon that I use also (Vermectin).

Anyway, I hope someone got back to you sooner than I did. You sound like you felt terrible. I hope things are better.

Take care.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

cindilu wrote:
I am only returning to this forum to point out that I have been completely cured going on six weeks.
You won't believe what cured me, most of the forum has been using "Freedom 45 Spot-on for extra large dogs" as a topical method to manage symptoms.
Well the online vet supply company screwed up my order and mailed me the same product BUT it's the Freedom 45 Spot-on for horses (equine). It comes in a larger box with six slightly larger tubettes. The ingredients say 45% Permethrin but there must be something else added that is not on the label or perhaps a different kind of Permethrin because the one for extra large dogs did not cure but the one for horses wiped them out in three weeks with no side effects. I am completely cured. I bought mine at EntirelyPets.com but you can order it from Jeffers Horse Supplies too. I wish I could share my cure with those of you who have been on this forum for years. You no longer have to suffer. Get this and cover your body with it and in three weeks you are cured like me. And my case was severe!
Congrats Cindlu!! I know you were suffering for a long time. It's great to hear people who suffered for so long get cured. Best wishes! I hope you never have to deal with this again.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

cindilu wrote:
I am only returning to this forum to point out that I have been completely cured going on six weeks.
You won't believe what cured me, most of the forum has been using "Freedom 45 Spot-on for extra large dogs" as a topical method to manage symptoms.
Well the online vet supply company screwed up my order and mailed me the same product BUT it's the Freedom 45 Spot-on for horses (equine). It comes in a larger box with six slightly larger tubettes. The ingredients say 45% Permethrin but there must be something else added that is not on the label or perhaps a different kind of Permethrin because the one for extra large dogs did not cure but the one for horses wiped them out in three weeks with no side effects. I am completely cured. I bought mine at EntirelyPets.com but you can order it from Jeffers Horse Supplies too. I wish I could share my cure with those of you who have been on this forum for years. You no longer have to suffer. Get this and cover your body with it and in three weeks you are cured like me. And my case was severe!
This is not surprising. MANY people on this forum were cured with a spot on medication that contains a high percentage of permethrin. No surprise at all.

Just be careful, as permethrin is a neuro toxin and you don't want to be using this every day for a long time. No Way!

You would want to dilute that percentage down to about 7% with a carrier oil.

Be very careful forum members!!
umathr

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

losing my sanity wrote:
Okay... i tested something out last night and i think i have a solution. I washed some clothes in the washer on hot with borax and dried in the dryer. I still itched when i put the clothes on, especially my jeans. I didnt just itch but i felt biting and crawling. So... i boiled some clothes in a big pan for 5 minutes, put them in the dryer. Once dried i ironed them on the highest setting. I then took a shower. A very HOT one! It hurt like hell but at the same time felt so good because i know i was getting those bastards. Then put the clothes on that i had boiled and ironed. Cleaned my blow up mattress i got with windex. And now.... i barely even itch or feel biting or crawling. Today has been the most peaceful day I've had in 4 months.
So, BOIL BOIL BOIL ALL CLOTHING! IRON IRON IRON ALL CLOTHING! If it can't be ironed THROW IT AWAY! Same with bedding. If you can't steam clean your furniture THROW IT AWAY! Get a bed bug proof cover for your mattress or THROW IT AWAY! Take the hottest shower you can barely withstand. It hurts but trust me it works.
I have been dealing with these assholes for 4 mos.... maybe even 5 now. I kept getting reinfested every time i got rid of them with permethrin. I now know it was because of my clothing.
Will continue to boil and iron and take very hot showers for the next two weeks. Hopefully by then once the eggs have hatched and I've killed them this damn nightmare will finally be over.
I know everyone with scabies gets to be obsessed with washing. I have had scabies on my legs and have not worn long pants only shorts even in the winter for a long time the scabies seem to love long pants and that is ok cold does not bother my legs it is not like going out in the cold without a coat, so I would never wear jeans. It is my belief that normal washing of clothes is enough the scabies eggs are all under your skin waiting to come out, and the scabies on the surface of your skin want to stay on the surface some scabies I guess do get brushed off onto clothes or the couch or the bed they do not want to be there. I have never felt that that was a problem although I have been obsessed with washing the truth is scabies on your body are the problem not on your clothes. You might spray a baking soda solution onto your clothes after the wash before you put them in the dryer. Wear loose fitting clothing do not wear long pants.
umathr

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

cindilu wrote:
I am happy for you. But I do think that you should be washing in the bath or shower with sulfur soap also use sulfur shampoo just as a precaution. Also you might use aloe gel organic aloe will help to heal your skin and scabies hate it.
umathr

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you have an actual skin scraping that was examined for mites under a microscope by a qualified professional?
You also at one point may have had a mite infection but the infections that mites pass to humans are something that cause similar symptoms. So once you kill the mites you are left with those infections to deal with and they cause similar skin symptoms.
If you haven't had a skin scraping recently you should.
I am sure I have scabies but thank you for your interest. Also I can not afford a dr visit no insurance. But thank you anyway.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

umathr wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure I have scabies but thank you for your interest. Also I can not afford a dr visit no insurance. But thank you anyway.
Well this is interesting anyway.

"Patients present with severe itching, pain, crawling or stinging sensations"

"Figure 5. A "black speck" removed from the skin"

"If the disorder was not chronic, it could easily be mistaken for impetigo or other infective presentations such as staph folliculitis. Persistence for many weeks raises the differential diagnosis of scabies but this can be ruled out if careful observation shows that every wound is persistent and cycling over a 34 week period, and no mites or track marks are found."

http://f1000research.com/articles/2-118/v1

As far as Cindilu goes The level of toxic poisons she exposed herself too while on this forum was almost unprecedented, she should have gotten some kind of award. What she is suggesting is self abuse in the literal sense.

Mites carry a variety of infections and once people here kill the mites they are left with those infections. The level of toxicity Cindilu exposed herself to would even kill some of those infections to a certain degree giving a relief of symptoms. Unfortunately with these pleomorphic infections unless you treat them on an intracellular level as well as treating the internal biofilms then they will always come back. That is a pattern that has repeated itself on this forum with many of the posters, myself included until I realized the nature of the problem.

It is easier though to accept the simple notion of just a mite infection but careful reading on google will demonstrate otherwise.
healed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Cindilu, I am so happy for you!!!! Congrats!!!! How long have u been cured? How did u use it?(Like, one tubr daily or a tiny bit each day on one body part for 3 wks, etc).

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Congrats Cindilu!

Yeah, the poisons are a pain... but it is proof positive that she DID have a parasite.

May it be gone forever!
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
Congrats Cindilu!
Yeah, the poisons are a pain... but it is proof positive that she DID have a parasite.
May it be gone forever!
You are completely wrong there. That is the main problem with this entire forum that people react on what is "obvious" without much reading or research into anything outside their comfort zone. It's too bad that people come here seeking help and have to assume that the unsubstantiated information that people put out that usually isn't based in any real understanding is valid. Then they suffer for it.

Because Cindilu is experiencing some relief at this point hasn't got much to do with her "skin parasite" problem. There is a person who has relapsed after 8 months of relief that have been on this forum only to finally realize they were fighting something they didn't have.

Her suggestion of using freedom 45 is some of the worst advice anyone can give. That kind of permethrin exposure results in long term CNS damage and dramatically increases the chances of some type of cancer.
healed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Fred, are u cured? What is/was ur parasite, if any? If u r cured, how did u do it? If not, what r u using/doing, if anything, to deal with it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

163 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
arm & hammer (Sep '09) 3 hr mertle 904
Scabies/Eggs lifespan? and a question about pre... (Apr '07) 7 hr joyceana 483
MSM some helpful info (Jul '10) 9 hr I will be cured 14
Crawling, pin pricks, white sand, paper cuts, b... (Jan '13) Wed FRED 35
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Wed Sue Taylor 615
Get-Rid-Of-Scabies.com Tue ItchingAllDay 2
Warning for Itch Mite Sufferers (Apr '10) Tue Carolyn 150
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) Tue Marie 863
•••