Comments
3,301 - 3,320 of 4,114 Comments Last updated Friday
healed

United States

#3512 Apr 22, 2013
I explained what Nu-stock is and where to get it a few posts back. It's natural unlike permethrin and helps those who aren't helped by permethrin. But it requires more than one time. Because of the eggs.
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3514 Apr 23, 2013
scabiesdude wrote:
had scabies for over 13 years didnt really do anything about it because I felt depressed about myself and no one would sleep with me, but I met a lady recently and we had sex, but she never got the scabies, now I recently just started taking Cortozine 10 ointment and also creams, then also started popping bynadrel pills twice a day, the scabies were gone in just a short two days and I have not itched or felt anything crawling into the skin and there is no bright red marks anymore, and the rash is going down I think I got rid of mine by popping bynadrel pills and cortozine cream daily, how is the ointment and cream different what makes the redness go down quick I want to sleep naked freely with my women without any worries these scabies make my blood pressure go up too and I cant get to work some days because its to embarassing to work anyways not anymore!
Just go to target and by the cortozine and bynadral pills for less then $20 it works
I would say that cortizone of any kind is the worst thing you can do when treating scabies. Maybe you do not have scabies.
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3515 Apr 23, 2013
Anex Paulsaint wrote:
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!! its 3:47 am and o have school the next morning but i havent been able to get a wink of sleep because my entire body is pitching except got my face and i don't know what to do please help me
I would say order sulfur soap from sulfursoap.com get 8 bars for 25 dollars next get organic aloe gel use the plant or get it online or from where ever. Wash with the soap reapply and let dry on your skin especially before bed. Every day or so put the aloe gel on apply and let dry. If this works and you get better do not stop treating for about a month. Use a wash cloth or bath brush to work the sulfur soap into your skin not to hard but work it in. good luck .
Desperate

New York, NY

#3516 Apr 23, 2013
else wrote:
<quoted text>
So if it's that easy why do you call yourself "Desperate"?
Well I have been really horny, and I'm desperate for some tail. I have bumps on my penis, but there going away. Maybe me and you can chat off this and see where things leads us. Let me know. If you want I have extra prem and I can rub it all over you. Your sexy aren't you? I can see you now. Ahhhh

Thanks
else

Golden, CO

#3517 Apr 23, 2013
Desperate wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have been really horny, and I'm desperate for some tail. I have bumps on my penis, but there going away. Maybe me and you can chat off this and see where things leads us. Let me know. If you want I have extra prem and I can rub it all over you. Your sexy aren't you? I can see you now. Ahhhh
Thanks
I'm sure you have extra perm because that is your lifestyle, you better accept that will be your life because you will never never cure what you have with perm. You are a skank and will be forever.
Desperate

New York, NY

#3518 Apr 23, 2013
else wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you have extra perm because that is your lifestyle, you better accept that will be your life because you will never never cure what you have with perm. You are a skank and will be forever.
Love you to ;-)
So call you call you later?
tangomom

Houston, TX

#3519 Apr 23, 2013
I have had itching on my forehead head an niw neck for the last mth. Akso on my forehead there are bumps an it feels like I have a headband across ny forehead an around my head. The bumps have now gone down the back of ny neck. My chest is itching. But not sure if it itches cause I itch all over. Akso where it itches it feels sore. Esp after I scratch. Scratching feels good until after. What do I have. Pkease help. Since I've gotten to many places to remember can u e mail me. This itchng is driving me nuts. I'm scared too. My e mail is tangomom195856@yahoo.com. thank you
losing my sanity

Portland, OR

#3520 Apr 23, 2013
I tried cortizone... didn't work! What helped me (after many rounds of perm--I keep getting reinfected) I bought borax and peroxide. Made a thick paste of it and applied it directly to the itchy bumps I got on my foot and when I woke up the itching was gone. I did leave it on overnight and It will come off. My itchy bumps haven't itched since I put the borax paste on and that was 5 days ago. Now, the all over body itch (without bumps) Idk .. can't help there. I made a paste for my legs and they still itch. Maybe my skin is dry from borax baths or maybe it's dead mites or mite poop irritating the skin...?
healed

United States

#3521 Apr 23, 2013
Its very strange. Some people just have the all over itch with no bumps. Others have many bites and sores, and some have just a few. I think it may be depending on how strong your immune system is. Sounds like u have it but may be able to fight it off because your immune system is strong. You could always try my above Nu-stock sulfur treatment. Just dilute it a lot with oil...it's powerful but very effective and only $11 at the farm feed store...horse section. Much more comfortable than the 10% acne sulfur ointment by De la Cruz because its not sticky. But it stinks bc of the 2% pine oil so only use at night maybe. Do not get near your eyes. If u use too much u could get a rash that resembles a heat rash or even poison ivy. It will itch in hot water....that's how u can distinguish it from the mite rash if u get it!
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3522 Apr 24, 2013
healed wrote:
Its very strange. Some people just have the all over itch with no bumps. Others have many bites and sores, and some have just a few. I think it may be depending on how strong your immune system is. Sounds like u have it but may be able to fight it off because your immune system is strong. You could always try my above Nu-stock sulfur treatment. Just dilute it a lot with oil...it's powerful but very effective and only $11 at the farm feed store...horse section. Much more comfortable than the 10% acne sulfur ointment by De la Cruz because its not sticky. But it stinks bc of the 2% pine oil so only use at night maybe. Do not get near your eyes. If u use too much u could get a rash that resembles a heat rash or even poison ivy. It will itch in hot water....that's how u can distinguish it from the mite rash if u get it!
before I said that you were a shill for manuka product website but I do not believe that anymore sorry for saying you were a plant. I find that sulfur soap works well. Apply the soap to the effected areas work it into the skin and let dry do this 2 or 3 times a day if you can.
healed

United States

#3523 Apr 24, 2013
Umathr have you ever tried sulfur creams? Just seems easier and more comfortable than having to use soap n lather up to let it dry on u n keep that on. Do u find it more effective or something? As to manuka, i just got more and am using during day n the nu-stock sulfur at night 50-50 with olive oil. I quit the ivermectin and am taking brewer's yeast. The iver did not help me. Did it every 4th day for nearly 2 months. Just weakened my immune system and made me lose 20 lbs. But it works for some. Manuka i'm not so sure about anymore. Maybe it was the star anise oil that killed them. The manuka is very good for healing the skin but it turns out it didnt cure me.:( It does help some types tho. So does iver. Just not mine. The Nu-stock seems to be helping a lot. My store is out of star anise oil. I still spot treat with clove oil. Seems the oils rub off or evaporate after a couple hrs so aren't lasting. But the nu-stock stays on til ur next shower.
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3524 Apr 25, 2013
losing my sanity wrote:
I tried cortizone... didn't work! What helped me (after many rounds of perm--I keep getting reinfected) I bought borax and peroxide. Made a thick paste of it and applied it directly to the itchy bumps I got on my foot and when I woke up the itching was gone. I did leave it on overnight and It will come off. My itchy bumps haven't itched since I put the borax paste on and that was 5 days ago. Now, the all over body itch (without bumps) Idk .. can't help there. I made a paste for my legs and they still itch. Maybe my skin is dry from borax baths or maybe it's dead mites or mite poop irritating the skin...?
Cortizone is the worst thing you can do for scabies it makes them super scabies.
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3525 Apr 25, 2013
healed wrote:
Umathr have you ever tried sulfur creams? Just seems easier and more comfortable than having to use soap n lather up to let it dry on u n keep that on. Do u find it more effective or something? As to manuka, i just got more and am using during day n the nu-stock sulfur at night 50-50 with olive oil. I quit the ivermectin and am taking brewer's yeast. The iver did not help me. Did it every 4th day for nearly 2 months. Just weakened my immune system and made me lose 20 lbs. But it works for some. Manuka i'm not so sure about anymore. Maybe it was the star anise oil that killed them. The manuka is very good for healing the skin but it turns out it didnt cure me.:( It does help some types tho. So does iver. Just not mine. The Nu-stock seems to be helping a lot. My store is out of star anise oil. I still spot treat with clove oil. Seems the oils rub off or evaporate after a couple hrs so aren't lasting. But the nu-stock stays on til ur next shower.
I have tried the sulfur cream and I made sulfur cream myself but I do find the sulfur soap more effective much more effective. It will harsh your skin a little but worry about that later. Also aloe gel helps. Last night I woke up around 2 AM and had some itching on my right leg of course it was scabies. I got up and ran some hot water lathered up some sulfur soap with a soft bristle nail brush and worked it into the effected areas, let dry went back to bed, the wind was howling so I closed all the windows first. That stopped the itching and if I keep up the treatment on a regular basis The scabies will be all killed. The problem is that when the symptoms stop I stop the treatment and the scabies come back. That happened to me twice in the last month. It is important to keep the treatments going keep using the soap after there is no sign of scabies for two or three weeks. Also I use aloe gel it drys after I put it on there is no sticky or greasy feeling, and scabies hate aloe gel the natural kind the organic kind for whatever works for you. But the sulfur cream or ointment I do not like as much as sulfur soap. I also take diatomaceous soil food grade and I am going to order some anti parasitic herbs like wormwood and start taking them. I was thinking about ordering cayenne pepper and taking that. Right now I am controlling the scabies with the sulfur soap and the aloe and maybe this time I will finish the job. Finally I do not think there is any reason for anyone to suffer to bad just spend a few dollars and get the sulfur soap work it into the skin and the suffering will at least go down to a manageable level then you can go on with the business of getting rid of them. Aloe is also good if you have scabies on your face dont forget your eyebrows. So anyway good luck.
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3526 Apr 25, 2013
healed wrote:
Please try aloe gel it does not cost much and is worth a try. Get the organic aloe gel, or just use the plant, it might help.Remember the scabies are about the same size as a skin cell they can hide under skin cells they are also protected buy the surface tension on the skin which is strong. good luck and good hunting.
YESSS_IM_CURED

East Northport, NY

#3527 Apr 25, 2013
Jenny wrote:
this article gives great step by step instructions! get rid of scabies ONCE AND FOR ALL!
http://voices.yahoo.com/how-rid-scabies-11879...
***REPOST!!***BECAUSE THESE STEPS CURED ME!!!!THANK U JENNY!!!!

Everyone follow these steps!!! I was cured overnight!!!

healed

United States

#3528 Apr 25, 2013
Yes I bought aloe gel and used it one morning. I didn't have any itches that morning. But I added some sulfur cream later in the day when I did. Have you tried clove or anise oil?
healed

United States

#3529 Apr 25, 2013
Umathr, in my experience, the sulfer cream has to be applied everywhere (except my hair where I use DE) or they go to any spot that's left untreated. Are u doing that?
healed

United States

#3530 Apr 25, 2013
Going to try to believe God for healing more. Because He forgives all our sins and heals all our diseases (Psalm 103:3). May He indeed heal all of us in The Name of Jesus.
Mites

New York, NY

#3531 Apr 25, 2013
Healed do you have scabies on your scalp? Does the DE help?
umathr

Rockville, MD

#3532 Apr 26, 2013
YESSS_IM_CURED wrote:
<quoted text>
***REPOST!!***BECAUSE THESE STEPS CURED ME!!!!THANK U JENNY!!!!
Everyone follow these steps!!! I was cured overnight!!!
This methode of treating scabies is the oldest most commonly and if I may say stupidist way of treating scabies as far as im concerned. It might have worked for you if it did great, but I tried it and I think it is useless and stupid. To think that you were cured overnight is ridiculous. I do not believe you, sorry I just dont.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies Eradication Supply Thread - Some things... 3 hr sue 3
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) 8 hr rikkii54 1,185
Removing Scabies Mites From Your Car 8 hr Mite Murderer 1
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 9 hr zoonotic mites 886
The truth about "scabies" 9 hr tick tock spammers 3
small tiny clear bumps...looks like something i... (Jul '08) 12 hr CEW 28
Crawling sensation after scabies treatment 13 hr Safe Shot 4
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Fri Bdrew37 622
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Aug 27 itanepidemicnotju... 246
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••