healed

United States

#3493 Apr 18, 2013
I am taking good qualit Brewer's yeast made for humans, not animals. Just was trying to learn how it worked and there's always better info on the vet/animal sites than the human sites when it comes to this.
new2this

New York, NY

#3494 Apr 18, 2013
Adana wrote:
http://www.allstop.com/scabies /faq-articles/index.php?action =article&cat_id=001&id =96
See, Scabies does effect the head and face. Doctors are so stupid and I'm going to die. I have diabetis and very ill from Scabies. I can't treat any more. I'm too ill and too tired.
please dont give up. Doctors fail when they close their minds, so let's not close our minds to hope. There is lots of advice, much of it helpful reading back through this site. If thre is no contraindications insist on ivermectin, I suggest.Depending on your resources you might want to get help in cleaning, since you are not in top form right now. God bless you
itchy

Melfort, Canada

#3495 Apr 19, 2013
first day my daughter had it i gave her a bath in baking soda and bath salts helped her right away
Me Too

Hemet, CA

#3496 Apr 19, 2013
I come back to this site every once in a while to see how people are doing. I have been cured after several years of hell! After, being reinfected so many times I realized that I was being reinfected by my clothes..........even though they were washed in bleach. I started boiling my clothes, and what I couldn't boil I either threw out our ironed. Extreme heat kills them and their eggs!! I used every treatment imaginable on myself, but scabies always came back until I realized that my environment was reinfecting me...not that the treatment that I was currently using wasn't working. So be smart and boil or iron your clothes. Plastic on your mattress. Yes animals can get them to and you can reinfect each other........been there done that too. In spite of what you are told, I am telling you the truth and if you want to rid yourself of scabies..........listen!
Me Too

Hemet, CA

#3497 Apr 19, 2013
Also scabies can live on objects longer than you think. It is wise to wipe everything down with bleach water. Brushes, keyboards, steam clean your carpets. Don't forget your car. Replace your pillows. Use dandruff shampoo. Don't give them any place to hide. I once got reinfected by my shower curtain!
healed

United States

#3498 Apr 19, 2013
What treatment finally cured you, Me Too?
scabiesdude

Portland, OR

#3499 Apr 19, 2013
had scabies for over 13 years didnt really do anything about it because I felt depressed about myself and no one would sleep with me, but I met a lady recently and we had sex, but she never got the scabies, now I recently just started taking Cortozine 10 ointment and also creams, then also started popping bynadrel pills twice a day, the scabies were gone in just a short two days and I have not itched or felt anything crawling into the skin and there is no bright red marks anymore, and the rash is going down I think I got rid of mine by popping bynadrel pills and cortozine cream daily, how is the ointment and cream different what makes the redness go down quick I want to sleep naked freely with my women without any worries these scabies make my blood pressure go up too and I cant get to work some days because its to embarassing to work anyways not anymore!

Just go to target and by the cortozine and bynadral pills for less then $20 it works
noscabies

Garberville, CA

#3500 Apr 19, 2013
I suffered from scabies for may years until I found this stuff that really works. I eventually was diagnosed with a bacterial infection, which looked and felt exactly like scabies but did not respond to this medication. However, it did respond to a treatment with the antibiotic Cephalexin. So, if you have scabies that will not respond to this, it may also be a secondary bacterial infection.
I now have a few bottles of 50%Permethrin lotion 100ml and of Benzyl Benzoate 200ml left over. If you are interested in purchasing any, please email me at noscabies@gmail.com
They cost $32 per bottle. No shipping.
cured

Dallas, TX

#3501 Apr 19, 2013
Most people who are cured don't seem to return to the blog which helped them to report their findings.

I didn't want to be that person. I created a page just for all of you out there who are desperately searching for a cure.

If you're really interested in the facts, give it a read.

Link: http://ddkt.squarespace.com/blog/
Jenny

East Northport, NY

#3502 Apr 21, 2013
this article gives great step by step instructions! get rid of scabies ONCE AND FOR ALL!

http://voices.yahoo.com/how-rid-scabies-11879...
new2this

New York, NY

#3503 Apr 21, 2013
cured wrote:
Most people who are cured don't seem to return to the blog which helped them to report their findings.
I didn't want to be that person. I created a page just for all of you out there who are desperately searching for a cure.
If you're really interested in the facts, give it a read.
Link: http://ddkt.squarespace.com/blog/
Good honest assessment. That said, while I probably have that Parethesia on a certain part of my scalp, I have found reinfection in other parts of my body even after some months. I know because I see their tiny bodies. So for me either it's a different kind of mite-- which is possible-- and/or it's environmental-- as you say, they survive on one's desk, in ones car etc longer than doctors think-- or some eggs are very deeply embedded. Or 3) maybe a mouse with mites comes and goes, though I have not seen a mouse in some weeks.

And yes most definitely they can colonize the scalp and even face.

The critic of the doctor is spot on, all of most of us have been through that! Glad you made it through!!!!
new2this

New York, NY

#3504 Apr 21, 2013
Just to ay I was looking for that chinese herb Artemesinan that FRED recommended... went to Chinatown and no one had it. Then one chinese pharmacist (who makes mixtures for people)spoke to me about this. He was cautious (in case this was psychosomatic, sigh)but he did say that if I did not have alot of red spots now that he would not advise using the herb --which he said he did no have anyway. We spoke about Sulfur however and he said that is what chinese people use but he said in a higher percentage- 30 percent. That was interesting free advice. I had recently bought some powder and I am adding it to my 10% sulfur soap......
losing my sanity

Portland, OR

#3505 Apr 22, 2013
How do you get it out of the furniture!!!??? I've tried spraying the couch with borax and water, Lysol and even a flea and tick spray containing 0.28% permethrin..
Help please! My environment keeps reinfesting me!!!
Anex Paulsaint

United States

#3506 Apr 22, 2013
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!! its 3:47 am and o have school the next morning but i havent been able to get a wink of sleep because my entire body is pitching except got my face and i don't know what to do please help me
Anonymous

Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine

#3507 Apr 22, 2013
greetings to all. My mother smeared with permethrin and take ivermectin. as long as there are no results. please tell me how you smear your family members who are not infected? My mother is sick, and I'm not infected. Should I smear permethrin for prevention?
I wish you all a speedy recovery!
healed

United States

#3508 Apr 22, 2013
The doctors would say yes. Or you could use something more natural like sulfur. The best is Nu-stock. You can get it at a farm feed store or order online. Its very strong so dilute with any oil. Its $11 for a 12 oz tube. Its 73% sulfur, 2% pine oil and 25% mineral oil. For horses. Be careful with sulfur....if its too strong it can cause an itchy rash called dermatitis or burn your skin a little.
Desperate

New York, NY

#3509 Apr 22, 2013
Anex Paulsaint wrote:
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!! its 3:47 am and o have school the next morning but i havent been able to get a wink of sleep because my entire body is pitching except got my face and i don't know what to do please help me
Get prem cream from the doc that will help, you have to do it 7 days apart and clean everything.
else

Golden, CO

#3510 Apr 22, 2013
Desperate wrote:
<quoted text>
Get prem cream from the doc that will help, you have to do it 7 days apart and clean everything.
So if it's that easy why do you call yourself "Desperate"?
healed

United States

#3511 Apr 22, 2013
Permethrin helps some people. If u want to be able to sleep, apply the Nu-Stock but dilute with any oil 50-50, and don't get it in or too near your eyes! You'll sleep like a baby. It's cheap and effective. Dilute more if it bothers you.
healed

United States

#3512 Apr 22, 2013
I explained what Nu-stock is and where to get it a few posts back. It's natural unlike permethrin and helps those who aren't helped by permethrin. But it requires more than one time. Because of the eggs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you get new bumps after post-scabies? (Sep '11) 1 hr Seeker66 235
moxidectin for mites? 1 hr umathr 7
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) 14 hr Curious 253
Topical Ivermectin: A New Successful Treatment ... (Feb '11) 15 hr Andy 71
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews 16 hr PITALOKA 1
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) 16 hr coffee queen 1,194
Does Permethrin even work?! (Mar '07) 23 hr mickey 260

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE