healed

United States

#3465 Apr 14, 2013
Jackie, the manuka oil and the sulfer treatments are safe for kids over 2. But do not use the ivermectin or other oils on them. Too strong! You could only use the other oils if u diluted them enough...and u would have to ask an expert about that...like maybe someone who works at your local health food store who sells the oils.
healed

United States

#3466 Apr 14, 2013
Kids are much easier to cure. Get urself some latex gloves to protect yourself.
healed

United States

#3467 Apr 15, 2013
Jackie thr sulfer ointment can actually even be used for younger children safely I've read. But don't ever get it near eyes. You can easily get it. It comes in a 2.6 oz jar. $4. A white jar with a yellow label. It says Sulfur ointment 10%. It's made by De La Cruz. It says acne medication but it's usually effective for this problem. You can buy it at some walmarts or walgreen's in the mexican health and beauty aids aisle. A few grocery stores carry it if they have a mexican aisle. Mexican grocery stores carry it, as well as the sulfer soap. Or you can go to the de la cruz website and buy it online.
healed

United States

#3468 Apr 15, 2013
Jackie, kids have stronger immune systems (as well as angels who see The Father's face often) and they usually heal very quickly. Don't panic. Get a box of latex gloves and change often esp while washing their things and touching them.
Jenny

East Northport, NY

#3469 Apr 15, 2013
This article is great! It gives very easy to follow step by step instructions!:)

http://voices.yahoo.com/how-rid-scabies-11879...
healed

United States

#3470 Apr 15, 2013
Thankyou. Unfortunately, there are certain strains that are resistent to permethrin. Most of us have tried it many times.
EnoughOfNoLove

United States

#3471 Apr 16, 2013
evangelist akins wrote:
I know this might sound crazy;however, Ive worked in a nursing home for 9 years, and I know all about Scabies.To treat them I would run a bath (as you usually would) Take bleach(of any kind)and place about 5-7 caps full in the bath.The bleach is deluted in by the water,so you won't have to worry about it being too strong.Take a bath as you normally do. The bleach may dry your skin and may be a little harsh on your skin;however the itching will cease and the scabies will be gone. Do this a couple of times (at night)

For how long should I do it? 1 week, 2, 3, 4
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#3472 Apr 16, 2013
healed wrote:
Jackie, the manuka oil and the sulfer treatments are safe for kids over 2. But do not use the ivermectin or other oils on them. Too strong! You could only use the other oils if u diluted them enough...and u would have to ask an expert about that...like maybe someone who works at your local health food store who sells the oils.
ivermectin can be used on children who weigh over 35 pounds. They make an ivermectin cream for head lice now, and they use it heads of children.
healed

United States

#3473 Apr 16, 2013
Oh, ok. Also, I had said 10% sulfur but I think it might be less for young children so it doesn't burn their skin. Some on here mixed a bit of clove oil in lotion for their kids and it worked...anyone know what the percentage would be for children? Also read rosemary mixed with a carrier like castor oil, but I don't know the percentage.
Guys, I have some new spots on my back today. Very upset. Ordered more manuka....just the oil this time. They did say do 3 separate treatments 3 wks apart. I did two. Anyway...very disappointing and not so sure about anything anymore, including manuka. Only that God is our Healer. The problem is believing without doubt. Its hard, but I'm going to try my best.
Schemedream, are you still healed?
new2this

New York, NY

#3474 Apr 16, 2013
sorry to hear this but this is a real test for patience & faith... though spots may or may not be more mites, you should carefully treat... after mine started leaving the scalp they appeared on my back and eventually in knees, hard to dislodge but almost gone and I keep scrubbing. Are you able to wash all bedclothes/blankets each time?

meanwhile my prayers also go to those affected by the bombing in boston
healed wrote:
Oh, ok. Also, I had said 10% sulfur but I think it might be less for young children so it doesn't burn their skin. Some on here mixed a bit of clove oil in lotion for their kids and it worked...anyone know what the percentage would be for children? Also read rosemary mixed with a carrier like castor oil, but I don't know the percentage.
Guys, I have some new spots on my back today. Very upset. Ordered more manuka....just the oil this time. They did say do 3 separate treatments 3 wks apart. I did two. Anyway...very disappointing and not so sure about anything anymore, including manuka. Only that God is our Healer. The problem is believing without doubt. Its hard, but I'm going to try my best.
Schemedream, are you still healed?
new2this

New York, NY

#3475 Apr 16, 2013
EnoughOfNoLove wrote:
<quoted text>
For how long should I do it? 1 week, 2, 3, 4
Neither bleach solution baths not epson salts not borax baths helped me. Reading through the many posts I hope you see that ivermectin is the most likely medicine and I hope that like in the UK the US senior centers use it and not just bleach baths!

the sulfur etc should also be used. If you have a very light case you may get off easy-- I hope so!
Ladybugs

Wayne, NJ

#3476 Apr 16, 2013
Umathr, Thanks for all the advice. I went to the site and could only find the aloe vera that can be ingested. I've been using vaseline spray and go with aloe vera on my back. It works great. I've also been using an aloe vera moisturizing gel on the rest of my body. The combo of the sulfur soap and aloe vera has been helping tremondously. I even had a day or two where I felt no crawling at all. The specks are now minimal to none.
I have been seeing tiny red marks after using these products. I usually have big red bites like zits. These new marks are small and red. I am curious if this is from the debris or possibly the male mite attempting to dig in to get away from the products.*shrugs* Anyway, thanks again for the aloe tip. I am so grateful!
healed

United States

#3477 Apr 17, 2013
Now wondering if maybe it was the star anise oil that did the killing and the manuka oil that then healed the skin from the harsh effects of the star anise oil...had a lot of die off from the star anise oil that I used undiluted (NEVER do this on a child!). Now maybe this is unhatched ones hatching. I do clean my bedding/clothes and mattress case daily. Manuka natural claims their product kills mites and eggs. Maybe it just could't penetrate my back skin enough. My back has always been the biggest problem. Even continous sulfer trtmnt couldn't help my back at all...with the ivermectin injestion. Mine must be very resistent.
healed

United States

#3478 Apr 17, 2013
Maybe we're putting too much trust in man and not enough in God, who heals people all the time. The key is believing n not doubting at all. Hard bc I'm afraid of not treating bc with this, its contagious and multiplies so quick. But I think God gives us oils n sulfur, DE etc, but when they made the lindane, permethrin etc man created a superbug
healed

United States

#3479 Apr 17, 2013
I think the sulfur n oils works for a lot of cases...there are so many different strains. So definately try it. Its also an immune or ph problem some of us have. I believe something in the spiritual realm also...like a demonic attack.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3480 Apr 17, 2013
http://www.allstop.com/scabies/faq-articles/i...

See, Scabies does effect the head and face. Doctors are so stupid and I'm going to die. I have diabetis and very ill from Scabies. I can't treat any more. I'm too ill and too tired.
Jenny

East Northport, NY

#3481 Apr 17, 2013
This site shows great step by step instructions! Get rid of scabies ONCE AND FOR ALL!!:)

http://voices.yahoo.com/how-rid-scabies-11879...
healed

United States

#3482 Apr 17, 2013
Adana, don't speak that. I am praying for you. We must trust God. He is still healing people. We just have to believe.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3483 Apr 18, 2013
I have had this for eight years. I treat every year several times. Finally this year, I decided that I will die before I treat and I am diabetic. Watch to see if I do or not. No, won't treat, Jenny. I'm suffering instead UNTIL I get a diagnosis. I won't be called delutional one more time.
umathr

Baltimore, MD

#3484 Apr 18, 2013
Adana wrote:
I have had this for eight years. I treat every year several times. Finally this year, I decided that I will die before I treat and I am diabetic. Watch to see if I do or not. No, won't treat, Jenny. I'm suffering instead UNTIL I get a diagnosis. I won't be called delutional one more time.
I hope that you know whether or not you have scabies, and that you do not need a diagnosis. I have had scabies for about the same time that you have. I use sulfur soap along with aloe vera gel, and this works for me it is also affordable. Most recently I got rid of all symptoms, although I knew they were not all gone I became lax in my treatment and now I have symptoms again and will be upping the treatment. There is also an herbal treatment that I have not tried but will be trying just to help. It is wormwood which is anti parasite that you take internally it is also cheap. You can get the aloe gel and the wormwood from piping rock vitamins online, I suggest lily of the valley aloe gel there is only one brand of wormwood. I get my sulfur soap from sulfursoap.com . You get 8 bars for 25 dollars no shipping fee, the wormwood and aloe gel will cost for 2 bottles of aloe 16 ounce and 1 bottle of wormwood capsules just about 20 dollars. Thats not bad is it. Apply the sulfur soap with a soft bristle bath brush gently working it into the skin. You can do this before or after a bath or for that matter you can do it anytime I suggest 2 or even 3 times a day. When you do bathe wash the soap off you skin. Every day or so use the aloe gel rub it onto the effected areas let dry treat again let dry. I think you will find that the scabies hate aloe. When you do bathe you can wash with the sulfur soap but rinse after you get out of the bath apply the sulfur soap let dry on your skin. You do not really have to use the sulfur soap in the bath but you might. Get small plastic bottle to put the aloe in because after opening you should refrigerate the bulk. Apply the aloe as you see fit, you can apply on top of the sulfur soap. I hope this helps, and good luck to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 3 hr Kimgoingcrazy 927
I'm having a nervous breakdown! (Mar '12) Fri swee10thesour 32
My Dr. Said I CAN'T get rid of scabies (Jun '08) Fri szzzzz 16
FACEBOOK page for SCABIES Fri Xiang Qigon Lee 4
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) Fri Bill 1,203
will sulfur soap get rid of scabies (Jun '10) Thu lele42 193
HORROR VIDEO of scabies Thu Dude 2
More from around the web