new2this

New York, NY

#3391 Apr 1, 2013
"I tried all the creams and pills from the doctor and clove oil was the stuff that worked. I had scabies for 6 months until use."

What percentage clove oil did you use?
My guess is that clove and tea tree and some other smilar oils are more or less equal and that an additional ingrediant is sher determination.
Another guess is that cocnut oil is very fine and sinks more deeply into skin layers than some oils.
I wonder if anyone has found that hot sun is also helpful? I'm getting close to the finish line, God willing, but warm weather is coming. Can we get some good vitamin laden sunlight and bring our skin temperature up to 125 and bake the critters crunchy as raisins in a muffin? Of course rehydrating ourselves at some point...
Scabies BE GONE

Raeford, NC

#3392 Apr 2, 2013
cba wrote:
Can u do this with small kids???? I have 3 all under the age of 6. Something has got to give........
I have a 16mo old DD, and I did this treatment on myself only.

I never passed scabies to my husband/DD. they both did the permythin treatment, from neck to toes for 12hrs, than washed off. If I thought I saw a suspicious bump on my DD I would put a little tea tree oil on her, just as a precautionary.

Hope it works out for you
healed

United States

#3393 Apr 2, 2013
To cba above n all with children.....do not use my method posted just a few posts above!! It is possibly too harsh even for many adults. Use the manuka treatment for the children...very effective yet very mild! These things r resistant to ALL KINDS of harsh things that we've nearly killed ourselves using! But they just haven't built up a resistence yet to the very mild manuka oil, and possibly the star anise oil. Thank GOD. But the anise oil, unless properly diluted, would be way too strong for children. May God bless and heal u all
healed

United States

#3394 Apr 2, 2013
Just to confirm, I did get cured using the manuka scabies packet from manukanatural.com (2 packets) and using undiluted star anise oil in between on worst areas...because the star anise oil is strong. Manuka is great for children, but the anise, unless properly diluted, would be way too strong. The manuka seems small, expensive, n weak, but stick with it....it works. I'm glad my husband made me stick with it when I thought it seemed too mild to be effective. They just haven't formed a resistence to it...simple
Anonymous

Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine

#3395 Apr 2, 2013
Hello!!
My mother is ill a scab already a year and a half. a scab returns time after time. a scab went already on a person. we want ivermectin, because on a benzyl for claws already immunity.
Help us please. If to prick ivermectin, is it necessary(whether it is possible) to be smeared outwardly what that by preparation? if needed, then what? for example prick of ivermectin, and from above spregal? will not there be spregal to weaken the action of ivermectin? How to be with bathing? is it possible to bath, and when( in a day, in a week after a prick?) How to be with washing of hands? will not preparation be washed from under skins? and how to change a bed?
I am sorry if I write wrong, I do not know your shouting, and in my country can not cure a mother
Muhammad

UK

#3396 Apr 2, 2013
I have used it 5 days ago and cannot wait 7 days. The ittchiness has become worse since using it but its worked on all my family memebers. I will re-use this again in a couple of hours.
http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/lyclear-dermal...
umathr

Baltimore, MD

#3397 Apr 2, 2013
lindsey52 wrote:
i need help please help me
I think you should order sulfur soap from sulfurointment.com and start using aloe gel pure organic aloe gel. You must work the sulfur soap into the skin I recommend a bath brush not to harsh but work it in let dry. At the same time you can use the aloe as you see fit. This has worked for me on a scale of one to ten, ten being the worst I am at a .5 I am not completely rid of them but almost. This method is cheap and not harsh I recommend getting the 8 bars of soap for 25 dollars that will last a long time and the aloe gel is not expensive it is very affordable and aloe has the added benefit of being good for your skin, although when you apply it to the scabies it burns a little. For me it was a tussle but the scabies are no match for the sulfur soap aloe gel combination. Good luck to you what ever you decide to do.
healed

United States

#3398 Apr 2, 2013
To Ukraine: u can order ivermectin horse paste over the internet or buy at a farm feed store. Very cheap. But I had to use it every 4th day for a month. You eat it...the amount for your weight (but I used double). But u have to keep yourself and bed, home, clothes, etc clean whole time! Also have to use something on your skin...I used manuka oil ordered from manukanatural.Consult and other days, star anise oil. These oils were the only thing that worked. It takes about a week.
healed

United States

#3399 Apr 2, 2013
Sorry...typed that wrong. The manuka oil from manukanatural.com . Then on the other days I used star anise oil...you can get it from your health food store or order it online.
Danny

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#3400 Apr 2, 2013
One magic trick that made my scabies disappear in two days!!! Diprostene injection look for it and find someone who can inject you
healed

United States

#3401 Apr 2, 2013
Hey you moron umathr try clicking on your website and it takes u to a website relating to oil rigs. u cannot order from your website. so, stupid moron get with the program and give a website we can order from. moron.
new2this

New York, NY

#3402 Apr 2, 2013
Muhammad wrote:
I have used it 5 days ago and cannot wait 7 days. The ittchiness has become worse since using it but its worked on all my family memebers. I will re-use this again in a couple of hours.
Five days is OK. Everywhere, head to foot!
andrew

Oxnard, CA

#3403 Apr 2, 2013
how do you apply permethrin cream on your genital area? is it bad if you apply it there?
healed

United States

#3404 Apr 3, 2013
Hey! That last, rude post using my name was not me!
Muhammad

UK

#3405 Apr 3, 2013
I have used mine twice now and i feel cured. Its helped 5 members of my family i think people should try this medicine. U can also buy online.

umathr

Baltimore, MD

#3406 Apr 3, 2013
healed wrote:
Hey you moron umathr try clicking on your website and it takes u to a website relating to oil rigs. u cannot order from your website. so, stupid moron get with the program and give a website we can order from. moron.
I just clicked o n that link and it took me right to sulfurointment.com takes you right there. So baited parrot breath you are wrong. I realize this is not the real healed. But I did go to that manuka web site and that really seems like a scam I saw the little video and that guy seems like a scam artist I have tried oils and they did not work at all they just stink. But if they work for you great.
umathr

Baltimore, MD

#3407 Apr 3, 2013
the combination of sulfur soap and aloe vera gel works. Use the sulfur soap for 2 days on the third day use aloe. You might try it.
Yo Yo

Crownsville, MD

#3408 Apr 3, 2013
umathr wrote:
<quoted text> I just clicked o n that link and it took me right to sulfurointment.com takes you right there. So baited parrot breath you are wrong. I realize this is not the real healed. But I did go to that manuka web site and that really seems like a scam I saw the little video and that guy seems like a scam artist I have tried oils and they did not work at all they just stink. But if they work for you great.
Once you are in the website, try to actually order something from it. Where to order? click on the link up top and it takes you straight to another website that has nothing to do with any sulphur products. The only way to order is by actually writing to the address down below. That's cool, though. I'm done talking about your link. You will not hear a peep from me about it anymore. You got too much attention already from me. Anyway, I realize that you are only trying to talk about what is working for you and that's cool. Any help from personal experience is always welcome on this forum.:-)
Have a really nice day.
Oh, by the way, manuka oil will not cure, either. so, don't even try.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3409 Apr 3, 2013
How did you use the manuka oil? I really only see the kits advertised on the site and quite expensive.Not many posters have posted cured from manuka oil but Id try it if it works.
healed

United States

#3410 Apr 3, 2013
The site I used did not have a video. It is manukanatural.com . No "s" at the end. I bought the packet and it was expensive. It worked for me but I had to use it longer than they said...a bit. I bought 2 packets. I would try just getting some of their soap and the manuka oil if you can't afford the packet. Then you can dilute the manuka oil as they did with tea tree and a carrier oil. Also, I did use undiluted star anise oil on some days that week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Bronners liquid castille soap? 3 hr Depressed and anx... 1
just need someone to talk to (Aug '09) 4 hr Depressed and anx... 7
i overcame scabies! (Jul '13) 9 hr Prison Door 11
Crusted Scabies (Dec '12) 10 hr clove oil what a ... 14
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) 22 hr Almost Cured 533
sulphur!!! (Mar '09) Tue Scabies hell 40
Psorinum........homeopathic cure for Scabies? (Sep '11) Tue oh my 113
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Oct 19 ashleyshere 252
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) Oct 18 itchee 135

Scabies People Search