alex

Athens, MI

#3362 Mar 16, 2013
Me and my gilrfriend have had problems itching as well. Doctors gave us creams and nothing worked. We shower 4+ times a days and are stilling itching. We washed everything and still. Not a thing is working. I thought it was just bad winter dry skin or egasama but that's not it. It all started after my ex gfs house and now multiple of ours friends are itching. We can't sleep or have fun cause of it. We've had it for 3-6 months. Please someone help!?
umathr

Baltimore, MD

#3363 Mar 17, 2013
alex wrote:
Me and my gilrfriend have had problems itching as well. Doctors gave us creams and nothing worked. We shower 4+ times a days and are stilling itching. We washed everything and still. Not a thing is working. I thought it was just bad winter dry skin or egasama but that's not it. It all started after my ex gfs house and now multiple of ours friends are itching. We can't sleep or have fun cause of it. We've had it for 3-6 months. Please someone help!?
You might try sulfurointment.com and order the sulfur soap its cheap 25 dollars for 8 bars of soap and that should help a lot. Work it into your skin with a bath brush or cloth. In one of theses chat rooms there is someone called Middian they recommend a program for a cure of scabies that sounds very good, so go look up Middian and I think you would be well served to do that. If you have a drug store nearby where you live call the pharmacist and ask for something for the scabies ask if they have sulfur soap and see if you can get some aloe vera scabies hate aloe. good luck.
umathr

Baltimore, MD

#3364 Mar 17, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> Dont let your guard down!! That's the key, especially if you are trying for a cure with the sulfer soap and aloe vera without having used permethrin first. You have to bath or shower twice a day for six weeks, and that means everyone in your family. You will get through this, just be vigilant in the extreame. Another thought....sometimes the elderly can have scabies and not itch or show many symptoms. Are you around anyone who could fit in this category? That's why nursing homes can have horrible epidemics. These people can have thousands of mites and are highly contagious. You are probably getting reinfested from someone. Maybe even at work or something. Also, just wanted to add the one other thing that made a huge difference for us....plastic covers over the bed and pillows!!! Not especially comfy at first, but very helpful. The mites emerge from the bed when they feel the warmth of your body. They plastic stops them from getting to you. Then wash the sheets every day and spray plastic with Windex. Best of luck to you!!!
Thank you
lucy

Hollywood, FL

#3365 Mar 17, 2013
Umather,
When I click on the link to order from sulferointment.com , it directs you to a website that is totally unrelated to your products. How are we supposed to order off of there? Write to you?
Desperate

Zephyrhills, FL

#3366 Mar 18, 2013
Well turns out that my new fabric soften was the culprit. I quit using it and the redness and itching disappeared. Thank you all for your help and I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers and hope you too find an end to this nightmare! Hang in there and best of luck.
LUNATIC FRED

France

#3367 Mar 18, 2013
Lucy is Fred is Mary is VSS is Uncle Sam is ... You get the idea. Ignore the idiot.
FRED

Denver, CO

#3368 Mar 18, 2013
LUNATIC FRED wrote:
Lucy is Fred is Mary is VSS is Uncle Sam is ... You get the idea. Ignore the idiot.
Langoliers is so clever to come up with "lunatic fred" there have been some really stupid people on this forum , it's a toss up who's dumber langoliers or faerie with boogers, they probably have an i.q. of 100 between them. Most posts they make just attack me and they don't have anything to offer but really stupid and dangerous suggestions. Thaey are so dumb they don't even understand just how incredibly stupid they are.
new2this

New York, NY

#3369 Mar 19, 2013
Be v careful not to wear stuff that you bagged months ago, without properly washing it. I made that mistake thinking that eggs or larvae would surely be gone and in consequence now am taking ivermectin again.

I still have three little amber spots (nodules?) on my testicles after all this time (I know, TMI) and wonder if they could be the source of anything remaining and what to do -- besides putting meds & creams on them. Sigh.

Please folks, we all have to read posts with a grain of salt (sea salt and otherwise) but so much bickering! Sounds like the scabies talking :(
private

Everett, WA

#3371 Mar 25, 2013
I had that too, the doctors gave me lotion, didnt work. I was freakin mad but the only way to get rid of then is by talking 4 showers a day( and freakin srub everywhere in your body until red) u may think it dosent work the first 2 days, but the 3rd u will be ride of them. Dont have contact with anything that u have touched when u had scabies unless washed twice. Seriously u can get then fast.. welll yea, hope i wokss:))
yuk scabies

Delaware, OH

#3372 Mar 25, 2013
had scabies with many members of family and dog had mange.used motor oil was only thing that cured us after months of other products. this was in the seventies and now 2013 and think this will be my choice.
new2this

New York, NY

#3373 Mar 25, 2013
any of you with long term cases (esp those with infested scalp) find that they stay in your hands the longest? It's so much less than before but tea tree and other oils are still bringing out the little black dots

which say hi to your dots. Can you hear them laughing? AARGH
Babyscabies

United States

#3374 Mar 26, 2013
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
After permethrin and oils etc failed I used a Tria home laser for hair removal and it got rid of them in 3 days on entire family. My 17 month old had it over her entire body. After 3 days she only has a few bumps left.
Cab

Los Angeles, CA

#3375 Mar 26, 2013
Thank you very much, will , guys so hartz ultraground plus foaming flea and tick shampoo helps get rid and cure scabies...
Cab

Los Angeles, CA

#3376 Mar 26, 2013
Thanks willy, guys
Kliffy

Auckland, New Zealand

#3378 Mar 28, 2013
Hi guys I recently had scabies
For about 6-7 weeks. It was horrible 2am scratching like a maniac
Jumping in the bath. Worst thing was my kids picked it up off of me too (arrrrrrgh).
I traced it back to an overseas trip. Anyway we went away on holiday to rid the home, I tried everything except for ivermectin. All the natural stuff, permethrin which decreased it but these always came back. I was so stressed and scared that I would pass them on! I bathed in every thing from essential oils to bleach etc.
I'll tell you what helped me and my family
1) there's something called east cape manuka oil, a company in NZ sell. There was definitely a correlation between when I used that and when the scabies started to go.
They have an oil that I applied to the affected areas.
2) they also have a soap, so what I did was I would shower and wash with it, but after the shower with a tiny bit of water I would lather my body with the soap and let it dry on my skin. Then I would sleep. I was that desperate that I did this every time I showered, I stopped bathing, and i today I have no scabies. This took about a week.
3) because the manuka oil mix is expensive I made up my own, with sweet almond oil as the base about 7% manuka, 7% penny royal, and 5% clove oil. So I had two oils. I had one in the car and one at home, whenever I felt an itch I would simply apply (pennyroyal, and clove are supposed to kill insects, and east cape manuka is very strong too).
Perhaps I could have just soap lathered in sulphur soap? Probably would I have done the trick to, I just figured that you are making your skin taste yucky and the environment uncomfortable for the little suckers guess what! Their Gone, I tried everything 5x perm. And heaps of different suggestions, I prayed asked God, felt lead to the treatment that I'm sharing and am now free. So I pray you will experience the freedom too! I use to read these forums with sceptism but now as I type, I hope you really are free too like me. Blessings kliff
healed

United States

#3380 Mar 29, 2013
Thank You, LORD. Also thank you Aha and Bitchinmaui and Progress who posted. Got this tormenting illness volunteering with the homeless. Had it 4 months. Tried everything. Finally did what above posters suggested. Got star anise oil from health food store. Used it undiluted on torso and thighs (my worst areas), and diluted with grapeseed oil on rest. DE in hair at night...rubbed into scalp...wear mask when applying so u don't breathe it). At same time I ordered manuka scabies packet from Manukanatural (New Zealand). Expensive. Used it alternate nights from anise oil. I stayed treated day and night. Because I used both that week not sure which was the cure....just doin the usual throwing kitchen sink at it. Also, I was taking double dose for weight horse paste iver. Every 4 days for a month. Had used normal dose for previous 3 months to no avail. Of course, washed clothes and bedding daily on hot with borax and ammonia, wiped down plastic encased mattress with windex daily, vacuumed and mopped daily. Sprayed car seat, floor, seatbelt with ammonia or windex weekly and sat on trash bags on car seat, couch etc. Be healed all, in Jesus' Name...this day, Good Friday. Praise God!!
healed

United States

#3381 Mar 29, 2013
Oh, almost forgot...dried all on high heat dryer for 2 hrs at least after washer. And kept shoes, keys, purse in freezer. Prayed day and night. Listened to healing scripture cd's and praise and worship music that I finally sang along with...big difference!
healed

United States

#3382 Mar 29, 2013
Forgot something else...kept DE on hands and in latex gloves always when at home and changed them often. Before the above cure I had been treating with sulfer soap and ointment 24/7 practically, for months, plus reg dose ivermectin horse paste, and spot treating with clove bud oil..it controlled but didn't cure!
umathr

Baltimore, MD

#3383 Mar 29, 2013
I have been using sulfur soap and aloe vera gel. I have been doing this for about well anyway for over a month, but not much more than a month, this is not expensive. I have also been taking food grade diatomaceous soil once a day. It is working I am not totally cured I know that, but I am getting there. I take about one teaspoon of diatomaceous soil a day. The aloe gel which costs about 10 dollars for 32 ounces really works the scabies hate it and with the sulfur soap seems to be a cure. I got my sulfur soap from sulfurointment.com inexpensive. So good luck to all.
umathr

Baltimore, MD

#3384 Mar 29, 2013
new2this wrote:
Be v careful not to wear stuff that you bagged months ago, without properly washing it. I made that mistake thinking that eggs or larvae would surely be gone and in consequence now am taking ivermectin again.
I still have three little amber spots (nodules?) on my testicles after all this time (I know, TMI) and wonder if they could be the source of anything remaining and what to do -- besides putting meds & creams on them. Sigh.
Please folks, we all have to read posts with a grain of salt (sea salt and otherwise) but so much bickering! Sounds like the scabies talking :(
I think that the scabies only lay there eggs under your skin and that is the only place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mix your own Sulfur cream! (Feb '10) 22 min Goin nuts 69
rabbits 1 hr zaibuc81 1
Where can I get Benzyl Benzoate for Skin (Oct '09) 6 hr jacksonvillemites 18
Sick Video of Scabies 7 hr Nick Cannon 1
I'm cured of Scabies but got bumps on my genita... 7 hr Nick Cannon 1
FACEBOOK page for SCABIES 7 hr Chino El Devino 5
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... 7 hr Jerry Smith 1
More from around the web