how do i get rid of scabies once and ...
Luis Jane

Visé, Belgium

#3219 Jan 10, 2013
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
Ion silver cream , or ion silver powder for info; go to the Bob Beck protocol
Garlic is a good insect killer and might be doing a good thing as well.
Thank you for sending this message around dear scabie-fighters , much love
and hopefully science will pick up and integrate this model as it is an overall good medicine.

Second and very important !! ; Domestic animals do not belong in the human living space !!

Feel free and be welcome to my information-facebook page, health- and wisdomful thanks  

~ Luis Jane

P.S.  In my opinion, and in this time, mainly, the purpose of the presents of scabies is to teach the Earth's people about the bearing of respect for the limit of their descendants amount, namely; the overpopulation.

Next to the infectious black rat, domestic animals like cats and dogs are the number one spreaders of plague and disease, brought over to humans.

The infectious rat and her infested parasites (fleas, lice, scabies) spread over to (domestic) animals. Domestic animals carrie always parasites. infected or not. On their turn, the (domestic) animals as well as their (infected) parasites can however, jump over to human and infectiously bite.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ! ; This is general information and is not intended as professional medical advice, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. This general information is non-profit and only based as a response to my personal experiences and personal research, in order to discus and in the look for good research results in relation to the plague, thank you.
Luis Jane

Visé, Belgium

#3220 Jan 10, 2013
Erica wrote:
I need serious help getting rid of my scabies ! There all over and I can't go to school it humiliating ! How can I get to of then ASAP?!
Ion silver cream , or ion silver powder for info; go to the Bob Beck protocol
and hopefully science will pick up and integrate this model as it is an overall good medicine.

Second and very important !! ; Domestic animals do not belong in the human living space !!

Feel free and be welcome to my information-facebook page, health- and wisdomful thanks  

~ Luis Jane

P.S.  In my opinion, and in this time, mainly, the purpose of the presents of scabies is to teach the Earth's people about the bearing of respect for the limit of their descendants amount, namely; the overpopulation.

Next to the infectious black rat, domestic animals like cats and dogs are the number one spreaders of plague and disease, brought over to humans.

The infectious rat and her infested parasites (fleas, lice, scabies) spread over to (domestic) animals. Domestic animals carrie always parasites. infected or not. On their turn, the (domestic) animals as well as their (infected) parasites can however, jump over to human and infectiously bite.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ! ; This is general information and is not intended as professional medical advice, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. This general information is non-profit and only based as a response to my personal experiences and personal research, in order to discus and in the look for good research results in relation to the plague, thank you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3221 Jan 10, 2013
itchee wrote:
Has anyone ever tried salt? Like regular salt? I read some claims on this forum and was just curious:
http://www.patient.co.uk/forums/discuss/i-was...
I've done sea salt before in warm water for about 20 minutes, and it made my skin feel great, and my sores healed quick, but I still have them. I think I have a different mite than scabie though. Good luck
Luis Jane

Visé, Belgium

#3222 Jan 10, 2013
Manic wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of depresssed, you sound a bit manic, to me. Again, you keep stating that certain meds kill the eggs. You are blabbing on and on and on, but you do not have your facts straight. The Advantix contains permethrin and imidacloprid. This med penetrates the skin and kills the adult laying females. This is why it works, but it doesn't kill the eggs. Nothing that I know of kills the eggs. You need to stop stating this in your posts. Again, there are cheap and very effective ways to kill the adult laying females that are burrowed under the skin. One of the most effective is ivermectin taken internally. It's been repeated many times for YOU to read here. It is the ivomec and can be purchased online very CHEAPLY. Also, you can purchase a number of differnt permethrin treatments which can be applied topically. These two meds can knock out a resistant strain of scabies in a healthy person. No need to go on and on about committing suicide and saying that you have been to every humpty dumpty doctor who do not know how to treat you. Just read the most effective treatments and try them. Your posts are too numerous and extremely dramatic. Stop your SH IT.
depressed wrote:
Luis Jane

Visé, Belgium

#3223 Jan 10, 2013
Catzillaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? The recent Australian study shows 100% kill rate with up to 25% strength
depressed wrote:
Luis Jane

Visé, Belgium

#3224 Jan 10, 2013
Catzillaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? The recent Australian study shows 100% kill rate with up to 25% strength
Ion silver cream , or ion silver powder applicated to the skin,
for info; go to the 'Bob Beck protocol'.
and hopefully science will pick up on this and integrate this model as it is an overall good subsistence.

Second and very important !! ;
Domestic animals do not belong in the human living space !!

Feel free and be welcome to my information-facebook page, health wishes and wisely thanks  to you all.

~ Luis Jane

*IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER! ; This is general information and is not intended as professional medical advice, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. This general information is non-profit and only based as a response to my personal experiences and personal research, in order to discus and in the look for good research results in relation to the plague, thank you.
umathr

New Market, MD

#3227 Jan 11, 2013
Sulfur soap cures scabies you can and should buy sulfur shampoo along with the soap. Work the soap into the skin thats where the scabies are. Sulfur is cheap, safe and effective. Scabies exist under the surface tension of the skin so use a bath brush or cloth to work the soap into the skin and leave it on do not rinse it off let it dry on your skin. Good luck with what ever you do, but sulfur soap worked for me.
new2this

New York, NY

#3229 Jan 12, 2013
Since we want to kill the mites as they evolve, until the last egg is gone, would a higher percentage of sulfur work better? What potential downside to using it, if any?

The 10% does drive mites out of the body, that's for sure, was wondering has anyone tried puting sulfur on for many days running and if so how to apply 10 percent or higher to the scalp? I have sulfur shampoo which is nice but not so strong.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3230 Jan 12, 2013
new2this wrote:
Since we want to kill the mites as they evolve, until the last egg is gone, would a higher percentage of sulfur work better? What potential downside to using it, if any?
The 10% does drive mites out of the body, that's for sure, was wondering has anyone tried puting sulfur on for many days running and if so how to apply 10 percent or higher to the scalp? I have sulfur shampoo which is nice but not so strong.
I read that people have success when they do it 3 days convectively, but you have to do it for a while http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22395587...
itchy_fred

Syracuse, NY

#3231 Jan 13, 2013
Our family was infected with scabies 3 years ago. My 19yo son brought the bug from his mother’s house and the Dr. only prescribed one treatment for each of the family members of permethrin 5% cream. We all treated ourselves and cleaned everything in the house and it appeared that the scabies was defeated. I worked at a plant that makes paper products, so I constantly would be dealing with little paper mite bites, so I thought the little pin pricks were just the harmless paper mites. I ignored the little bites because I have been dealing with the paper mites for so long that I was desensitized to them.

Two weeks ago I had a pretty large area on my arm that looked like a rash. After treating it with cortisone cream for a week I started to see the little red dots on the tops of my hands, wrists and lower abdomen. Yup! Those little bastids are back in full force! I don’t have insurance now and I am not completely sure that we killed them all off with the first treatment 3 years ago. So, I have been reading and reading everything I can about scabies. I really have issues with bugs that use me as a home, an all-you-can-eat buffet and egg incubator.

It looks like many people on this site are being re-infested with scabies from their environment. I read where one woman actually was covering herself with kerosene to get rid of her scabies… I really hope she is a non-smoker. Some others have thrown away just about everything they own. Then there are others that have been battling these things for months and years. I read a post that a guy made an ointment with sulfur for daily use to keep these bugs off of him for several weeks to starve them out. The continued stay-off-of-me defense made sense to me and looked like it was the way for me to go.
itchy_fred

Syracuse, NY

#3232 Jan 13, 2013
continued.....

These are the steps that I have taken so far.

Supplies:
16oz bottle of Happy Jack Kennel Dip at the tractor supply store (17% permethrin).$35
16oz bottle of unscented skin lotion from the Dollar Store.
4 tablespoons of ground sulfur that I already had at home.
1 teaspoon of powdered salicylic acid that I already had at home.
2 tablespoons of powdered baking soda.
2 32oz bottles of 90% isopropyl rubbing alcohol.
2 24oz empty spray bottles from the dollar store.

I made several solutions for my body, hair, clothes and environment.

Body treatment:
In a bowl I mixed-
8oz of the kennel dip
8oz of the skin lotion
1 tsp of the salicylic acid
2 tablespoons of the baking soda
4 tablespoons of the sulfur powder

Hair spray:
In the 24oz spray bottle-
2oz of the kennel dip
2oz of the rubbing alcohol

Both the lotion and hair spray are approx 8% permethrin. The salicylic acid is an excellent exfoliate and breaks down the mites external shell and the little bugs hate sulfur and salts.

Environment and clothing spray (approx 2% permethrin):
In the other 24oz spray bottle-
2oz of the kennel dip
22oz of rubbing alcohol

The first day I applied this lotion all over from head to toe and thoroughly saturated my hair with the hair spray. I wore a sweatshirt and sweatpants to bed and had a great nights sleep. I also used the environment/clothing spray on everything that I touched and bathed and treated the dogs with the kennel dip per the instructions on the bottle.

The second day I turned all of my clean clothes inside out and misted the insides with the clothing spray before getting into the shower. I dried off and turned my clothes right side out and wore them for the day. That night I wore the same sweatshirt and sweatpants from the night before with an additional misting of the clothing spray.

I repeated the same procedure from the second day for a week straight. After the first treatment I didn’t feel any more biting or burrowing. On day 7 I repeated the hair and body treatment for extra precaution. I plan on continuing to mist the inside of my clothes for at least a month. Today I soaked a washcloth with water and poured an oz of the kennel dip onto it and tossed it into the dryer with my freshly washed clean clothes for an additional treatment.

Here are a few things me and my girlfriend did to relieve the itchies:

1cup Clorox with 1/2cup baking soda in a hot, hot bath.
Spray on itch relief spray from the Rx
Bengay ointment – this worked the best for me for lasting relief.
Rubbing alcohol – burns a bit but it works very good.

Hunters, campers and hikers are swearing by the permethrin sprays and the strength of those products are usually less than 1%. The US military is treating uniforms with permethrin. From what I have read the permethrin will stay in clothing for several wash cycles. If we can keep the little bastids off of us for a period of time then they will simply die off.
itchy_fred

Syracuse, NY

#3233 Jan 13, 2013
One more thing that I forgot to add to the itching relief list from above:

An astringent with 2% salicylic acid. It burns like hell but the 2% acid in there will help dissolve the dead mite bodies under the skin and it is a disinfectant. You should only spot apply with a cotton pad.
Cathy S

Boksburg, South Africa

#3234 Jan 14, 2013
Guys, we have been infected by scabies 2 years back. my best doctor prescribed me: Tetmosol soap (every day bath, clothes and sheet washing)as well as dermisil ointment in the evenings. make sure that in the morning you take all your bedding and blankets to a direct sunlight. iron your clothing. even your shoes must be treated. wear clothes ones, never repeat them, continue this treatment for the whole family or you will never here the end of scabies. continuasly apply soas on your hands, elbows and feet as it is their favourite places.
itchy_fred

Syracuse, NY

#3235 Jan 14, 2013
I have been reading that these new breeds of scabies are resistant to permethrin. Nowhere have I read proof of this theory, just speculation from people who are continually being re-infested. I have sprayed 2 spiders and a few ants with my 2% permethrin spray and they died instantly. I am not convinced that these scabies mites have evolved enough in 20 years to be resistant to permethrin. They are a mite (spider family), not a bacteria or virus.

Everyone suggests you wear clean mite free clothing. This makes sense in that you are not putting new mites on your body. But if a mite hatches between your clean body and your clean clothes it has free access to move about to find a new spot to live and breed. My daily routing with misting permethrin on the insides of my daily clean clothes will at least severely weaken the newly hatched, if not kill them completely before they can burrow again.

I will also be getting the 38% permethrin concentrate form a lawn and garden supply store. I will mix it down to a 2% concentration and spray the washer and dryer, hampers, coats, hats, gloves, shoes, slippers, bathroom, bedding, closets, trash cans, door knobs, furniture, carpets…… everywhere! Most of the insect killing repellent sold is less than 1%, usually only about 0.5%. The 2% mixture is a definite killer.

People that use a public laundry mat may want to try spraying the machines with this type of spray to keep from being re-infested. If you hang your coat with other people’s coats you can easily be re-infested. Using credit-card swiping machines, co-workers computer keyboards, chairs in restaurants, shopping cart handles and even picking up a box of cereal from the grocery store shelf that has a mite on it will re-infest you. They can be anywhere.

You will need to be obsessed with this microscopic bug and keep them off of you and your pets so they will eventually die off.
Lodzia

Bellflower, CA

#3236 Jan 18, 2013
new2this wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great. I assume you did not have the little dots that emerge and bite. Probably if that symptom is missing people should consider it might not be scabies. Unfortunately many of us do have critters inside and out.:(
Doc told me the same thing, and 5 days later, I had them back again!
Lodzia

Bellflower, CA

#3237 Jan 18, 2013
Doc told me the same thing, and 5 days later, I had them back again because he said I could unwrap all the clothing I had in bags.
umathr

New Market, MD

#3238 Jan 19, 2013
cindilu wrote:
<quoted text>
I use sulfur 10% ointment because it irritates the mites but it does not cure.
it does kill them but you have to work it into the skin, use a bath brush work it into the skin leave it on.
new2this

New York, NY

#3239 Jan 19, 2013
I see some recent discussions of eternal re-infection. I dont know to what extent this is happening to me. Washed my hads with tea tree oil yesterda a few times and there were quite a few in my skin.

Of course I am rotating my clothing and sheets, still. It is possible however that they are on various surfaces and while I wipe some down, there are others I may miss.

As far as external reinfection I would caution against baths, even hot ones with good stuff in them. Just sayin'.

Also, the internal reinfection is a challenge since like some of you there were ALOT of mites that had hidden in plain sight for many months before emerging from their burrows. Mine do seem to have been chased around my body and I am just trying to be patient. A rash appeared on my upper thigh a couple of weeks ago, near my groin,

Am wondering about NODES. Some writers have talked about some mites (scabies or others) nesting in high concentrations in certain places which they seem to call nodes. I have had a few hardened spots-- like small blisters-- that remain in the skin for many weeks. I do hope this is not some sort of norwegian scabies but if that is simply an indication of extent of infestation and not a different species of mite, then there must be a range of stages we suffer from.

Anyone get long term harm from permethrin in the eyes? Help from heat treatments or sunlight, esp if you are in a place to go outside and get sunshine?

Anyway-- from sunshine to a place where the sun DONT shine... I also wonder if anyone has seen small black specks when wiping self after excretion?

LOL. Yes this is the place to talk about it and not over caviar and blinis!:)
new2this

New York, NY

#3240 Jan 19, 2013
PS oops typo. NOT eternal reinfection but EXternal reinfection. God help us all!
carolyn smith

Memphis, TN

#3241 Jan 20, 2013
I have not tried it yet but my friend did ,
it' called sulpur 8 hair grease found in walgreens ,kroger.cvs, for a bout five bucks.
and it works!For scabies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you get rid of Scabies if keep poking yo... (Oct '11) 5 hr Sickntired 53
have you had scabies for years post here. (Jul '10) 7 hr redtail57 44
How long does Ivermectin take to work? (Mar '10) 8 hr Suffering Miteily 244
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 8 hr Puglover 967
Do scabies get in your throat? (Nov '10) 11 hr Please Lord help Me 51
Colloidal Silver (Jan '17) 20 hr Akilah1 3
will sulfur soap get rid of scabies (Jun '10) Wed Honeybee Nanny 236